General Discussion

LSUFAN

13 minutes ago, kitten200 said:

10:27am BBT: Tyler and sam whispering really low  in bed. Kaycee in the WA doing ADL's.

10:40am BBT: Angela and Kaycee in the KT drinking coffee and talking general talk. Rockstar trying to figure out what she is going to wear tonight for the live show.

10:42am BBT: Angela talking about working out and how in the hotel she got good workouts in and we get a brief FOTH.

10:47am BBT: Rockstar and sam now in the KT making a cup of coffee. Angela eating peanut butter while Kaycee sits there wrapped in a blanket drinking her coffee.

10:57am BBT: After a brief FOTH Haleigh is taking her things down the stairs to the PBR. Kaycee, Scottie, Angela and Tyler are talking general talk in the KT. Sam is making her bed for the day as Brett lays with his eyes closed.

I wish I had stock in peanut butter. This household eats more peanut butter than any season I can ever remember.  

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, WOC said:

Someone's about to get blindsided. Either Foute or L6 and the rest of America. I like KC, but keeping her is only good for Tyler, Angela, and Brett. Seeing her go is good for the other six people in the house. 

I totally agree.  It would be epic if JC and Sam were to flip on L6, (basically Tyler).  I would literally do a little dance around my living room with a cocktail!

So Fay nominates Brett and Scottie. Leave it to Fourte to nominate the only person in the game that voted with them in the last eviction. Fay's jealousy will do in Scottie if he doesn't get the veto. If he goes then Fourte is left with just Hay playing for HOH. Of course if he (Scottie) stays I don't see him protecting Fay if he wins HOH. L6 needs to start stoking the flames just in case Scottie does wins veto. That way Scottie will want revenge on Fay.

I looking at this as a smart move by Fay.  He knows that Rockstar was voted out by five votes.   He knows that Tyler, KC and Angela are a group.   He knows that Sam and JC voted out Rockstar.  He knows several people have been lying to him about the votes.  Hay told him that the only person she trust is Scottie.  He needs Scottie to play in the veto because Tyler is good at veto comps.  He knows that Tyler will be going after Hay.   He knows Tyler is playing a good game and can get people to do what he wants.    Both Scottie and Hay put the pieces of the puzzle together for him.   If I'm right, this is going to be an amazing blindside.

36 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I looking at this as a smart move by Fay.  He knows that Rockstar was voted out by five votes.   He knows that Tyler, KC and Angela are a group.   He knows that Sam and JC voted out Rockstar.  He knows several people have been lying to him about the votes.  Hay told him that the only person she trust is Scottie.  He needs Scottie to play in the veto because Tyler is good at veto comps.  He knows that Tyler will be going after Hay.   He knows Tyler is playing a good game and can get people to do what he wants.    Both Scottie and Hay put the pieces of the puzzle together for him.   If I'm right, this is going to be an amazing blindside.

I agree with everything you've said, except for the "he knows" parts. I don't think he really knows what's going on. If he did he would put two of the four L6 members up. The comments he made after noms gave me the impression that he was really proud of his noms and thinks he's playing a savage game, but I fear his feelings for Hay have him playing with green eyes towards Scottie and Brett. I hope he can pull it off and get rid of someone from L6. If he does it will be hard for me to accept it was anything other then dumb luck.

10 hours ago, WOC said:

I agree with everything you've said, except for the "he knows" parts. I don't think he really knows what's going on. If he did he would put two of the four L6 members up. The comments he made after noms gave me the impression that he was really proud of his noms and thinks he's playing a savage game, but I fear his feelings for Hay have him playing with green eyes towards Scottie and Brett. I hope he can pull it off and get rid of someone from L6. If he does it will be hard for me to accept it was anything other then dumb luck.

I think that the only alliance Faysal has is with the Green Eyed Monster!   His jealousy and attachment to Haleigh is going to be his downfall.   This week is going to be interesting to watch to see if Faysal changes his mind (or Haleigh changes it for him) and wants the Veto  to be played to keep Scottie safe.

On 8/16/2018 at 11:17 AM, LSUFAN said:

I wish I had stock in peanut butter. This household eats more peanut butter than any season I can ever remember.  

Ty!!! Lsu fan for finding me in the wrong place and sending me a link to this thread LOL I'm happy to find this I was wondering where the discussion place would be so I'm happy you helped me thank you

If anyone is interested, ew.com has an interview with Julie Chen about BB.  Julie is pretty mean about Angela (in my opinion).  Angela is not my favorite HG and she can seem off standish at first. But she seems to open up some once people get to know her.  She's also been loyal to L6, other than when she had to vote out Winston and Rachel. I think once she sees how everything went down with Rachel, she'll realize she didn't need to be so mean.  What I don't understand from this ew story though is Julie doesn't mention the "meanness" from RS and Bay.

23 minutes ago, Kspen said:

If anyone is interested, ew.com has an interview with Julie Chen about BB.  Julie is pretty mean about Angela (in my opinion). 

I read what Julie Chen said and I thought it was very unprofessional of her to comment on and psychoanalyze  someone in the BB house that way.  There was no mention of RockStar saying those words about Angela over and over in the BB house.    I was glad that Angela let RockStar know that she knew what RS had been saying about her, but she should have just stopped there.

I'm not sure that saying things like that to a jury member is a good idea.   To begin with you are losing a vote if you make it to the end and also you have to live with these people in the jury house if you are evicted.   Seems it might be a bit uncomfortable.    Same with Brett - I thought his comments were worse than Angela's and totally uncalled for.

Then again ... it is Big Brother!     LOL

11 minutes ago, JustJanToo said:

I read what Julie Chen said and I thought it was very unprofessional of her to comment on and psychoanalyze  someone in the BB house that way. 

Wow, yeah. Julie Chen sounds bitter and jealous, and obviously must not realize she is only the host because of her husband. She should take her own psycho-analyzing advice.

I just read that interview to it was just a quick interview I was a little surprised also but Julie Chen is pretty much right in my opinion LOL just surprised she said all that I really dislike Angela and I really do think she's a mean girl also but really it's just my opinion I don't have to give an interview about it like Julie did LOL Angela has that mean girl personality and demeanor you can see it all the time but I agree that Brett was even worse Brett is just over the top mean he must be doing it to get attention,,,, I think in the diary room ........he can't actually be that obnoxious and stupid but who knows LOL,,,, he went way over the top when he called  Rockstar an idiot and kept making fun of her after she's already knocked out of the house,,,, that was very uncalled for and doesn't he realize these people have to vote for him ,,,,still,,,,,i  think he might be doing it to get attention so he can be the big bad villain tho

Job well done Brett for winning the veto.   I did not want to stop watching the live feeds this early in the season because I feel that the rest of the season is gonna suck.   Last season I stopped watching after the Christmas veto win.   All that is left in this season is the order of houseguests that Tyler wants to vote out for his jury votes.   Due to the power app and his loyal minions, he is safe from being put on the block.  I think the order will be Scottie, Fey, Hal, Brett and then JC.  

BB has done this before with the brigade.   It was heartbreaking when that happen to Britney.  The only thing different in this season is that no one is going to care about JC or Brett being voted out by L6.  The sad part is that Angela, KC and Sam still think that they can win the game. I feel that DR/production did play a big role in the game this season. They had several great houseguests that people would have been cheering for to win the game.  Look at last season with Josh and Paul.   Josh played a bad game and still won over Paul.   People were glad that Josh won because he was the lesser of two evils.  So, do any of the people left deserve to win other than Tyler?

I say this every season, but I wish the would have a season, maybe a mini one like celebrity bb, where all of the HGs were people over the age of 35 and they weren't all trying to be stars. I just think it could really interesting to watch more mature, experienced people play this game. Or maybe a season that had HGs from all over the world. Maybe couples. A couple from Japan, India, Canada, wherever. Let them get over the language barriers themselves and play the game. That just seems interesting to me. Just little one off seasons that totally go against the grain. Maybe a season with all African Americans and just the token one or two white people. It's like Survivor, always on a tropical Island. I enjoyed Australia and Africa when they were there. It just gets stale sometimes. But, I'll continue watching both.

7 hours ago, WOC said:

I say this every season, but I wish the would have a season, maybe a mini one like celebrity bb, where all of the HGs were people over the age of 35 and they weren't all trying to be stars. I just think it could really interesting to watch more mature, experienced people play this game. Or maybe a season that had HGs from all over the world. Maybe couples. A couple from Japan, India, Canada, wherever. Let them get over the language barriers themselves and play the game. That just seems interesting to me. Just little one off seasons that totally go against the grain. Maybe a season with all African Americans and just the token one or two white people. It's like Survivor, always on a tropical Island. I enjoyed Australia and Africa when they were there. It just gets stale sometimes. But, I'll continue watching both.

OMG what a great idea!  Never thought of this before.  Certainly would make for an interesting show.

15 minutes ago, QuietStorm06 said:

What if there is no eviction tomorrow? Could that be a possibility?

They need to do something.  I don't want to see L6 make it to the end because they would keep Sam until the final five.  Tyler would tell Sam about L6 and break her heart.   

On 8/22/2018 at 10:30 PM, snancypants said:

so wonder who started the fire in the oven today?  was it the coffee from the hide and seek comp?  do they do fire drills? 

Its got to be the coffee grounds, but I’m betting the bacon grease with the coffee grounds was the real problem. We cook bacon in the oven all the time, but we use a nicely rimmed pan with foil on it. But bacon grease can cause a problem too. The combination of coffee grounds and spattering bacon doesn’t sound smart. I bet there will be more than one new rule added to the Hide and Go Veto for next year. No liquids and no throwing stuff in the oven. And they were talking about there being a lot of rules for this competition already.