General Discussion

LSUFAN

7 hours ago, WOC said:

I guess I'm old cause I have no idea who that singer is that was on the show last night. What's worse is that the country Sam knew all about her too, so I'm old and out of touch.

Of the people in the house, I think Tyler played the best game and should win if he is in F2. I'd prefer KC if the makes it. I'd kind of like to see a JC/KC F2. I'm over Angela and Sam.

The second song that Bebe Rexha sang is a bit hit right now and actually one of may favorite songs right now and it's called "Meant to be"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDo0H8Fm7d0

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Canopus said:

I hope Julie gets fired from BB, too. She could easily be replaced by a robot, given how she hosts.

My guess is that Julie will continue to host through the end of the season, since there are only a few more live episodes.  CBS last renewed BB for seasons 19 and 20.  We're now at the end of season 20.  So, CBS will either try to renew BB for another season or two, (probably with another host) or just let it go to another network.  I can see them wanting to keep it though, since it gets good ratings in that key younger viewer demographic.  I don't see Julie wanting to continue hosting the show, if it stays on CBS, after they ousted her husband.  But, I could see her possibly staying with the show if it goes to another network.  BB is kind of her baby.  She's been hosting even way before "The Talk."

5 hours ago, WOC said:

I just checked the live updates... Holy crap! I hope it's true!

What a time for JC to win HOH ... when feeds are down!   The good thing is that he'll only have a 48 hr. reign-of-terror = the bad thing is that live feeders won't get to see it!

We all know that what we see tomorrow night won't show what's really going on in the house with JC being HOH.   

27 minutes ago, JustJanToo said:

What a time for JC to win HOH ... when feeds are down!   The good thing is that he'll only have a 48 hr. reign-of-terror = the bad thing is that live feeders won't get to see it!

We all know that what we see tomorrow night won't show what's really going on in the house with JC being HOH.   

That's the disappointing part, because the JC edit has been disturbing, he''s not a happy guy, well here's hoping the L6 fight for Veto is epic:bump:

ugh - I thought all I had to worry about was which of the three L6 players to root for - Tyler - Angela or KC - now I have to worry about JC!  I had hoped that Tyler changed his mind and went after JC, but that didn't happen - and now so close to the end, JC wins a comp - wonder what it was.... I don't want to see him win - but - as production says - expect the unexpected....ugh ugh ugh - out of the other three, I could let go of Angela, but I am truly torn between Tyler and KC - if either of them take Angela they win - and I'd be happy about that - but JC - nope - all he did was whine and act a little bit strange with the other houseguests - and he thought he was running things!  just ugh -

2 hours ago, graceomalley said:

- but JC - nope - all he did was whine and act a little bit strange with the other houseguests - and he thought he was running things!  just ugh -

He has been a LOT strange with the other house guests.  Totally creepy, IMO.  I agree - UGH.

• JC makes it to final 2.
  • KC wins if she makes it to final 2.
  • If KC and JC are in the final two, KC sweeps the votes. 
  • If Tyler wins the final comp, he'll pick JC. Tyler is no dumby; he has no better than 50% chance to win BB if he sits next to KC in the end. 

26 minutes ago, echo said:
  • JC makes it to final 2.
  • KC wins if she makes it to final 2.
  • If KC and JC are in the final two, KC sweeps the votes. 
  • If Tyler wins the final comp, he'll pick JC. Tyler is no dumby; he has no better than 50% chance to win BB if he sits next to KC in the end. 

If Kaycee wins I think she’ll take Tyler.  She has proven to be loyal, when she didn’t evict Tyler.  It would have been much easier for her to beat Angela in the end. 

Tyler has proven to be crafty though and I think he’ll take JC if he wants to win the money. Tyler knows what a comp beast Kaycee has become.  Also, no one on the jury really dislikes her. I hope she is smart enough to take JC, just to ensure the win. 

JC doesn’t have a chance of winning against either of them, even if they take him.  Besides not winning many competitions, his behind the scenes game wasn’t that strong.  L6 really made the collective decisions of who went home when.  JC comes in 3rd, no matter what. 

9 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

If Kaycee wins I think she’ll take Tyler.  She has proven to be loyal, when she didn’t evict Tyler.  It would have been much easier for her to beat Angela in the end. 

Tyler has proven to be crafty though and I think he’ll take JC if he wants to win the money. Tyler knows what a comp beast Kaycee has become.  Also, no one on the jury really dislikes her. I hope she is smart enough to take JC, just to ensure the win. 

JC doesn’t have a chance of winning against either of them, even if they take him.  Besides not winning many competitions, his behind the scenes game wasn’t that strong.  L6 really made the collective decisions of who went home when.  JC comes in 3rd, no matter what. 

It would be a very bold move for KC to take Tyler. I think she can safely beat Tyler by at least two votes.

If it is KC vs JC, there is high probably KC sweeps the jury. I am not sure what JC can say to sway anyone on the jury. In his mind he likely perceives he manipulated everyone the entire game, thus deserves to win . Of course he didn't, but he does not know what all was going on behind his back. He got to the end because he never was a threat to the group of 6. He voted with them, but never was part of their team.

I have to admit, I enjoyed last night's show. Usually I don't care for those episodes where the reminisce about past guests. Watching the blindsides again just reinforced the belief that the people left really deserve to win. Any and all of them. 

Will there be another Celebrity BB this fall? 

36 minutes ago, WOC said:

I have to admit, I enjoyed last night's show. Usually I don't care for those episodes where the reminisce about past guests. Watching the blindsides again just reinforced the belief that the people left really deserve to win. Any and all of them. 

I feel the same.  I usually don't watch the reminisce night, but this was a good one!

38 minutes ago, WOC said:

Will there be another Celebrity BB this fall? 

Celebrity Big Brother will probably air in February 2019, so long to wait...

The only thing was a slight surprise that the vote as that close. I thought KC would win by two votes. Maybe KC thought she would win by more votes too, otherwise might have rather have picked JC with an end result of swept the jury.

Maybe her thinking was "I don't want to win if I can't beat the best"..... In sports, always go for sure win, rather than allow others have a chance to beat you. No coach would risk loosing the championship game by reducing their chances to win. If you have an advantage, always take it.