Sign in to follow this  
DivaSupreme

Katie

I disagree... she lost a little weight but, I was noticing at the end of the last IC... she hadn't lost all that much... But, I agree she looked good for the aftershow... so, maybe she last some more after the last taping?

Theres no question she lost some weight, but I think shes one of these people who must lose slowly through the middle. Her weight loss was really obvious in her face. What we have to remember too, is that while she wasnt eating as much, she wasn't expending much energy either.

LOL... very true Diva... how many of juror's mentioned her laziness... can we say 7 :D

Before ranster gets a chance... the exception being the adorable yet strong STEPHANIE!!! :D

I agree when the jury let into her about being lazy I was like yep thats true. She was all trying to defend herself, but there was no use in it because she was lazy and did nothing. That was why I didn't like Jen either, because she did nothing just sat around and talked to Katie.

Guest cappy

02.jpgto 29.jpg

Big difference for Katie.

What we have to remember too, is that while she wasnt eating as much, she wasn't expending much energy either.
:lol:Very true!

Thanks cappy... a picture worth a thousand words. I guess she lost more than I thought she did. Thanks for the pictures.

f48vg.jpg Final four

katie7tz.jpg Katie

Not very clear pictures.

a before and after comparison are worth 2,000 words :D

Guest ranster627

FROM TV GUIDE: The Insider

Survivor's No. 2 Gal Shares Surreal Notions

by Angel Cohn

050525insider3.jpg

Katie Gallagher

In last week's Survivor: Palau finale, Tom Westman took home the $1 million prize, which was no surprise. Thanks to Ian Rosenberger's crazy choice to cede his spot in the final two to Katie Gallagher, the 29-year-old California girl became the runner-up. Far from being sad about losing the top spot, Katie tells TVGuide.com she's happy that anyone voted for her at all.

TVGuide.com: As the live finale approached, did you think you had a chance to win?

Katie Gallagher: No, not at all. I went into tribal council [without expecting] to be attacked as much as I was. Why would they go there? We all knew Tom was going to win.

TVG: Are you mad at Gregg for tearing you apart during his tribal council speech?

Katie: No. I've totally forgiven him, and he really made up for it at the finale.

TVG: Was your final encounter with the jury hard to watch on TV?

Katie: Yeah, I was dreading that. I knew people were going to call me lazy. I just didn't expect them to attack me personally and call me "cruel"

Okay dumb question -- but how selfish can she be? I just would have thought that everyone goes into the final 2 thinking well stranger things have happened, I could win. But if she knew in her heart of hearts that she didnt have any chance at all why did she let the dumb but lovable Ian make the sacrifice he did?? I was screaming at my tv set when he did that -- thinking here is a guy who is giving up so much for a friend who doesnt care enough about him to reject the offer. UGGHH

I think I like her even less now.

I wish they gave a million away to viewers choice -- GO STEPHANIE!!