Sign in to follow this  
DivaSupreme

Katie

Since Katie has pissed off Coby, Janu, Caryn, basically turned on Tom and Ian, and will probably not be able to justify poking fun at everyone on both tribes, if she does make to the Final 2, she won't get the votes she needs to win. People tend to vote with with their emotions instead of their mental capacities.

Think about it.

Katie is scum. She's going to grow old very lonely. :roll:

(Don't you just hate it when your typing up a post and the power goes out in your house... ugh :cry: )

Katie's allegience is with herself. In the last eppy she said that she's known all along that she was going to have to switch (dump) her alliance. She didn't know when it would be. And, if it weren't for Karen she would have done just that. Since she had to cover her butt after Karen blew the whistle, who knows if there will be another opportunity to get rid of Tom (or any of the strong guys.)

So, seems to me that it will come down to the original alliance (minus Steph) of Tom, Ian and Katie. Tom will win the final IC and take Katie with him to the final two.

Tom winning.

JMO, with the info. we have thus far.

He takes Katie because Ian is in charge of this tribe, not Tom. The tribe looks to Ian for decision making... and if Tom tooke Ian instead of Katie... the juror's might vote for Ian instead of Tom to win the million. The chances of Katie getting any votes over Tom is minimal.

But Tom has more enemies on the jury than Katie does. Think about it, Coby did not like Tom because he felt that Tom was excluding him out, Janu because she was aligned with Coby, and Steph because she was plotting against him. So that leaves Gregg, Caryn, Jenn and Ian. Jenns a definete vote for Katie because shes friends with her. Caryn might be a Tom because shes had problems with Katie in the past. Gregg and Ian are not going to vote for Katie. So the vote comes out 4-3 with Katie winning.

I disagree with some... Coby votes Katie (reasons you stated), Janu - Tom sat by her and comforted her when she was weak and not feeling well and tried to "be there for her"... she'll remember that. Stephanie is all about who deserves to the last survivor... a warrior. To her that will be Tom. Jenn may vote for Katie but, she'll do what ever Gregg does... Gregg is toss up... but, I think he'll see Ian as the one that made the final decision to vote him out so, he'll stay loyal to Tom. Ian will also vote for Tom because he would have done the same thing if he'd won the last IC.

So, it will be 5-2 Tom (If Jenn votes for Katie)

or it will be 6-1 Tom (If only Colby votes for Katie)

Could be wrong though... not sure about spoilers and such. Just my opinion at this point of the game... could change my mind as the eppy's are unveiled.

Guest cappy
But remember that Jenn clearly stated that shell vote out Gregg if it will get her farther in the game. And Jenn and Gregg arent as close as they were a few episodes back.

As I stated above and I agree with CeCiMom,

Katie's enemies will ensure her the losing 2nd place spot.

What if Ian and Tom were the Final 2????

Interesting... To me at least. :o

Katie really showed herself last night. I wish they would just get rid of her. Ian made me really wonder how smart he is playing the game when he said he would stick by her no matter what. The look on his face when she voted against him in the reward challenge was so pathetic, poor guy. However........should Ian and Katie end up the final two.....maybe then all of this would come back to haunt Katie.

Guest XandraSkye

I like Katie. If I ever met in her in real life I could see me liking her in an instant. Everyone has a different strategy in playing the game. Not everyone can play it the exact same way, especially since each person has different strengths and weaknesses.

If for some reason Katie and Ian do make it to the final two then it probably will come back to bite her in the butt but maybe she has realized that her chances are only to come in 2nd place and to her that's better than nothing?

i'm still on the fence about katie. ask me after next week's drama and then i'll make a decision!

yeah, I'm curious to see what that little drama is.........from what I can remember Ian hasn't lied to Katie......quite the opposite, he's almost put his neck on the line for her.

i'm thinking she might be pissed at him for coming to her right before tribal and not letting her make any decisions on her own? but who knows

Guest XandraSkye
I think no matter who she is in the final 2 with it will come back and bite her. You have to know that Gregg knows she voted against him and he won't forget it, he will influence the rest of the jury. I do believe it will be Jen going next. If Ian should give up his spot for Katie I think he deserves to lose.

But we heard what Katie's strategy is last night. That's how she has decided to play the game. And I don't really think it's up to anyone to say "that's wrong" or even if it's right. I've always felt that way, since Survivor 1. (Annoys me how judgemental ppl get)

Now, WRT what you just said, did we ever see Katie concretely say to Gregg, "I'm sticking with you guys?" I didn't. But we did see her tell them, "I'm already in an alliance with Ian and Tom." So, I don't think Gregg should be that shocked at all that Katie voted for him. If you think about it, if she did vote for him then she would be going against her word to T & I. Also, this is a game of Survival and she did what she had to do to survive.

bet they're all kicking themselves now wishing they would have kept steph in it!

Caryn could be the sleeper. She may be the breakout surprise of the whole season, I could see her making it at least to the final three.

Guest cmteachermom

So, if it were Ian and Tom in the final two...who would everyone vote for? I'd vote and take Tom.... :oops: How do you think the jury would vote if it were Ian and Tom in the final two?

Hmmmmmmmmm...

As much as I don't want Katie to win, I'm afraid I could see her taking it all very easily...she definitely will be in the final two in my book, because the rest of the survivors know that she carries the most baggage (Coby- "she just lies around all day", Janu and Caryn- heated confrontations, Gregg- flipping her vote, etc.) and will want the player next to them who they have the greatest chance of winning against.

If she, by some 1 in a million chance, wins the final immunity, I wonder who she would pick to go up against in the end?

I guess it depends on who the other two survivors are...if its Ian and Tom, that would be a tough decision- probably Tom. if its Jen and Caryn- probably Caryn (less-liked?). If its Caryn and Ian- again Caryn. ...too many scenarios, too much math, so guess I better stop thinking and typing at the same time! :)

I definitely think that Tom and Ian would be the closest match up and would be the hardest for the jury to decide between...although, if it happens I think Ian would probably win...here I go again...AAAH!

I just want to get this season done and start a new one- this has been my least favorite survivor season...except for Stephenie and Bobby Jon...

I'm rooting for another all-star survivor season with Stephenie, Bobby Jon and Rupert (yes, I know he's been on before!) on the same team :D

I think no matter who she is in the final 2 with it will come back and bite her. You have to know that Gregg knows she voted against him and he won't forget it, he will influence the rest of the jury. I do believe it will be Jen going next. If Ian should give up his spot for Katie I think he deserves to lose.

But we heard what Katie's strategy is last night. That's how she has decided to play the game. And I don't really think it's up to anyone to say "that's wrong" or even if it's right. I've always felt that way, since Survivor 1. (Annoys me how judgemental ppl get)

Now, WRT what you just said, did we ever see Katie concretely say to Gregg, "I'm sticking with you guys?" I didn't. But we did see her tell them, "I'm already in an alliance with Ian and Tom." So, I don't think Gregg should be that shocked at all that Katie voted for him. If you think about it, if she did vote for him then she would be going against her word to T & I. Also, this is a game of Survival and she did what she had to do to survive.

I like Katie too, I think she is playing a great game!! She may not beat Ian in a final two but I would bet that she would beat Tom!! Thats how survivor works!!

I think her stradegy of "jumping ships" is actually going to work. When she said that whole speech in a confessional about following who has power, I was actually impressed. Becuase she never had a set in stone spot in an alliance, I think the jury will strongly dislike her sneaky ways. This is why it would be smart for any of the remaining survivors to bring her to the final two. I think Ian already realizes this.

I think the fight between Ian and Katie is probably about who goes next.  JMHO  Tom is going to want the final four to include Caryn because she is aligned with him and Katie is going to want Jen for the same reason.  If Caryn won immunity or Tom was adamant about keeping Caryn that would put Ian square in the middle.  Who wins Ian over will be very telling as to how this plays out.  I am going to guess he sticks with Katie and Caryn goes next.

People in the know say that the fight is becuse Ian promised Katie if he won a RC that he could take someone on with him he would take her and he doesn't...

Guest cappy
Maybe Katie will never get hers. As much as people dont like Katie, dont you find it odd that shes lasted to the final 5? I think that if Koror did not win all of the immunity challenges, Katie wouldnt be in the merge. Katies just lucky that there were people who sucked at challenges, were overall crabby, and others who were threats and somebody who quit. Katies just a lucky person.

Katie is a backstabber. And she's annoying. I could care less when she gets the boot.

Wow! When the after show first began and they showed Katie and Tom seated next to eachother, I thought that Katie was Tom's wife! Wow she really changed since the start of the show! Amazing what 39 days on a restricted diet can do, she really thinned out. Forget atkins and south beach, its the Survivor Diet that works!