Sign in to follow this  
DivaSupreme

Katie

katie reminds me a bit of sandra....staying just below the radar to make it far. she's not well liked, but there are bigger fish to fry than her. unfortunately, it'll take her far

I can't really answer that because I'd be the one being lazy.  Katie and I would get along just fine.  :wink:

I'm with you on that Skye!! Lay around, do nothing, collect all the spoils.....

She's a Genius!!!

:twisted:

She's a lazy chubby genius which is why I like her even more now.. :twisted:

See Sweet...what Moody, Pharm and I would do is get you in an Iron Clad alliance (yeah, I know, they don't really exist on "Survivor" but I can dream, can't I?) with us and then sit around making fun of everyone while you do all the dirty, both physical and mental, work.  :wink:

We would be the first Survivors to gain 20lbs on the island!! And it would be the first 3 way tie in Survivor history!!!! Ahhh... the Taco's.....!!

YES ,KING, MY LOVE???? You would be there too!! We would have you catching all of our fish, feeding us coconut, you know, doing all of our dirty work... just like in the good 'ole days....... :twisted:

Guest XandraSkye

Do you know where Katie stands? In the land of "isn't it great to be Katie?"!

King, go fetch me some coconuts...NOW! I promise to make it worth your while. :wink:

He won't do it Skye... I remember reading someplace that "king ain't no house mouse".. :wink:

Guest XandraSkye
Where does Katie stand? In the land of "I'm so happy I jumped on the coattails of Tom".

Do you know where Katie stands?  In the land of "isn't it great to be Katie?"!

King, go fetch me some coconuts...NOW!  I promise to make it worth your while.  :wink:

I have two of them right here for you!! :lol:

Guest XandraSkye

I heart you , King....big time.

Where does Katie stand? In the land of "I make fun of people and I don't care...I'm still gonna get farther in this game than you."

Katie stands at the head of the all you can eat buffet line

I would glady stand behind Katie in the buffet line.... just would show respect!

I'd stand behind her too...no one would be able to see me flipping them all the bird!

I love Katie..she is SO GREAT!!!

Guest XandraSkye

Raise your hand if you think Katie has a good shot of winning this whole thing.

*raises hand*

Even though Tom is definitely a "true" Survivor, if Katie gets to the end with SuperTom people might be impressed enough that she made it there by being exactly the opposite of what Tom is and then vote for her. It's a stretch but it's been known to happen. (i.e., All-Stars)

I think her plan is to eat all his share of food so he is too weak to finish..... :twisted:

On this show the only definition of a true survivor is being in the final two..regardless of what you did or did not do. THAT IS SURVIVING!!

I think Katie said it best tonight... "we can't get a female alliance together because Karyn sucks." I agree!!!

Guest cappy
Seems Katie is playing both sides.

I think Katie said it best tonight... "we can't get a female alliance together because Karyn sucks." I agree!!!

yup frickin' karyn Tom played her but good

Tonight was a mistake on the girls part.

Big One!

HUGE!!