Sign in to follow this  
DivaSupreme

Katie

I still haven't figured out where Katie stands these days. Supposedly she is in the Tom - Ian - Gregg - Katie foursome. But then we know Gregg has the other thing with Jenn......throw Steph into the mix and where do they all fall out ? From a game standpoint and all girl alliance would work, but all girl things historiacally fail. Hormones seem to win out. I don't know, the more I look at this, the more it seems Katie is in a position to exert some very subtle control.

I thought that Katie was unusually cruel to Janu. I really don't like her anymore. Think she may be going home sooner than later, as she doesn't appear to be strong enough to win challenges.

:o

She has been standing pretty close to the food for one thing!!

Guest Anonymous
I thought that Katie was unusually cruel to Janu.  I really don't like her anymore.  Think she may be going home sooner than later, as she doesn't appear to be strong enough to win challenges.

:o

I completely agree -- she was down right ugly to Janu -- for what reason? Jeff picked up on it too.

Katie has been on my crap list for quite a while now. She's already butted heads with Caryn, then Janu and made fun of Ulong with the sock puppets and was most cruel toward Janu during the IC. I'm also disappointed with Ian, Caryn, Gregg and Tom for their unruly behaviour toward her. I've lost more respect from Tom and Gregg, and now Caryn and Ian. I couldn't tell whether or Jenn really made fun and they didn't show Steph, so I gather she didn't react in the same way as the others.

Bad move, people. :roll:

Guest Anonymous
OH!  I didn't answer the question, Where does Katie stand?  

She can stand in a sewer for all I care.   :roll:

By the looks at the camp with all its rats and filth -- they're all standing in a sewer -- and eating and sleeping in it too!

katie needs to be standing next to janu on the jury!

Guest XandraSkye

I don't really have any feelings for Katie one way or another. I think she's fine. Yeah, she can be annoying at times but she's a girl with a bigger personality which probably become exaggerated after 27 days of being stuck on a beach with no decent sleeping quarters, no shower, bland food and complete strangers. (That was my way of saying, "it annoys me how people are so judgemental when it can't be no picnic being there and I'd like to see how you would react!")

Anyway, I really just wanted to say, "I have a sneaky suspicion she's gonna make it to the final two." I just have this gut feeling.

Guest Anonymous

I actually have the feeling she's our winner. :cry:

Somewhere in the depths of my mind, I recall reading a post concerning butchering the language. Just an observation........

I do believe there may be some upset people after the finale of Survivor this year, myself included.

Guest Anonymous

Yes -- and some of us avoid the spoilers. :?

Guest Willa

Katie will forever be alligned with Ian and Tom, but will not let that keep her from (seemingly) forming other alliances when she thinks it will help her, or her primary alliance.

I don't think that Katie's as bad as she is being made out to be in the editing.

Guest Anonymous

I don't really recall seeing a lot of Katie -- so I'm guessing you're right Willa. Survivor would be a really good show to have longer shows -- or twice a week or something -- something to give us more than 30 second vignettes of the cast. The only thing I can really recall of Katie is that she's been in two fights now? (was the first one Katie?) Either way, we don't really get a clear view of any of them so its all "first impressions".

Guest Willa

Yes, the first fight was between Katie and Caryn. I don't know, maybe I'm not the normal viewer, but in that particular case, I thought that Caryn was being portrayed in as bad a light as Katie was, maybe more so.

I would also enjoy seeing more of Survivor, kinda like the Big Brother series, but then I'd never, ever get anything done. :)

Yes, the first fight was between Katie and Caryn.  I don't know, maybe I'm not the normal viewer, but in that particular case, I thought that Caryn was being portrayed in as bad a light as Katie was, maybe more so. 

i agree with you about caryn. all of koror was a mystery for us because the show was so focused on ulong. i would like to see what caryn's all about and how she avoided being booted before coby. she makes in far in the game (according to spoilers) and i want to know how!

I didn't see any spoilers..I saw gut feelings and throw-it-in-your-face feelings, but no spoilers.

I really dont mind Katie too much..today, I'll probably hate her tomorrow or maybe in the next hour, but not right now

Guest XandraSkye
I really dont mind Katie too much..today, I'll probably hate her tomorrow or maybe in the next hour, but not right now

Once again I agree with Moody. It scares me how much I agree with you Moody. :twisted:

I have to disagree for once....I can't stand Katie...she don't do anything around camp, don't try at the challenges...at the last reward challenge who was her team waiting on?? HER! She's too slow! I'm suprised she hasn't lost any weight during this game. Maybe she takes everyones food..lol

Guest XandraSkye

And see, that's exactly why I like Katie. I can totally respect anyone who is smart (or lazy) enough to get other people to do the work for them.

GO KATIE!

:lol:

Guest XandraSkye
I can't really answer that because I'd be the one being lazy. Katie and I would get along just fine. :wink:

I admit, I can be lazy to a point...but if I were in the tribe, I'd be trying my hardest...it's only fair...Katie don't deserve S**T, except for her tribe "speaking"!