Thursday, August 16, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

Here's a handy guide you can print out to identify the HGs until you learn their names. CLICK HERE

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)
Blue bedroom  (BBR)

Pink bedroom (PBR)

The combined bedroom is (CBR)

The fidget spinner bedroom is (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

10:27am BBT: Tyler and sam whispering really low  in bed. Kaycee in the WA doing ADL's.

10:40am BBT: Angela and Kaycee in the KT drinking coffee and talking general talk. Rockstar trying to figure out what she is going to wear tonight for the live show.

10:42am BBT: Angela talking about working out and how in the hotel she got good workouts in and we get a brief FOTH.

10:47am BBT: Rockstar and sam now in the KT making a cup of coffee. Angela eating peanut butter while Kaycee sits there wrapped in a blanket drinking her coffee.

10:57am BBT: After a brief FOTH Haleigh is taking her things down the stairs to the PBR. Kaycee, Scottie, Angela and Tyler are talking general talk in the KT. Sam is making her bed for the day as Brett lays with his eyes closed.

1:00 BBt PBR- Rockstar and Sam talking

Sam - Idk what to do Rockstar

Rock- What do you mean

Sam to Rock- "So no one knows who the hacker is?" "Man that blows"

Rock to Sam- Our assumption is that its angela and she took a risky move because she thought tyler would be able to take her off with the veto so if shes going to cancel one of my people shes prob going to cancel fessy but they dont think you are going to vote for me because you put me up and you voted for bailey to stay so no one really thinks your with me. SO people think your going to vote for kc which is a good thing

Sam- what happens if i say im voting for kc and i vote for you and everyone finds out i lied i cant do that

rock- well dont lie any more i told you not to

Angela walks in - Rock says Sam is changing but im sure you can come in if you want

Angela- ok im just trying to find everyone and leaves

ROck to sam- shes ( Angela) following me around here like crazy 

Rock offering Sam clothes to wear her jeans don't fit

Sam to rock- i wish i could leave here and go to the little house

ROck- i wish that you would stop saying that

Sam- i would love to get the fuck out of here, everything about this place and all the people in here make me extremely uncomfortable 

ROck - stop saying that

Sam- but its true

1:05

Rock- by saying that it makes it easier for them to put you up

sam- fine laughing i would love that, i dare you 

Rock - I need you if i stay here i need you so i need you to stop saying that

Sam- are you going to pick me over hailey

rock- not a fair question i never asked hailey that about bayleigh potentially yes potentiality no I cant say

Someone is walking around opening doors, cant see who but can hear them in the background

Sam: this is why i want to leave this is why i wish i could just leave

Rock: what the akward

Sam: Yeah everyone just sneaking around being usper quiet shystey on eachter just makes me sick to my stomach i just want to go around slapping this shit out of eachtoehr including myself no need for it, its stupid the whole thing is stupid --- look im going to hulk out of this shirt with my fucking arms ( upset about the fit)

ROck- do you want a diff shirt 

Sam- no i want to throw up, i do, but i wont

Rock gives her a hug mumbling cant hear what shes saying sounds like Rock is trying to encourage her to stay in the house and send the people they don't like to jury to her. basically telling her to play it cook if she gets voted out. Switch to talking about eviction outfits but saying she doesn't want to wear the outfit she picked to leave in but wants to look ok. 

1:30pm-2:00pm BBT:  JC getting into a lot of trouble for singing, BB keeps telling him to shut it down and he says he will if it is said in spanish. he tells BB he does not speak english today.
 JC and Tyler in the KT talking about Sam and JC says sam will not vote with them cause Angela threw her under the bus, Tyler tells him that is not what happened, he tells JC that sam and Angela had a one on one and Sam said she wanted to go home so Angela said maybe we should put her up. Tyler says we will see where sam votes.

2:00pm -3:00pm BBT: Brett, Tyler and Faysal in the KT and can hear the workers outside talking, Faysal says they said something about slime so now he thinks it is the slide competition,In the WA Scottie is getting a hair cut. In the PBR Faysal is telling stories when he was 12 years old and took some kids goggles. More talk about hearing workers talking about slime in the BY Brett says the slime is supposed to look like ice. HG are all getting ready for the next HOH lock down before the live show tonight. Kaycee in the lounge room practicing her speech.

3:10pm BBT: Sam and JC whispering and sam is trying to flip the vote to keep Rockstar she ask him we are keeping Rockstar here right and JC says that kaycee is more trustworthy, Sam tells him that Rockstar is more fun than Kaycee. JC is trying hard to get sam to vote Rockstar out. JC tells her but next week could be a double eviction and we get FOTH.

3:13pm BBT: JC talks to sam about he doesn't want him and her to be the only votes to keep Rockstar though Sam says ok then we keep Kaycee and JC tells her yes. Sam then says she likes Rockstar better than kaycee and she can not help her feelings but thinks that Rockstar is a better player at this game than kaycee is. JC then tells her that once Rockstar leaves here then Brett will get closer to her and they can be a trio. sam then pinky swears with JC to vote Rockstar out tonight.

3:17pm BBT: Sam  tells JC she will keep Kaycee but she needs him to stay close to her as she will be all alone now, JC says to control her emotions so the house does not see them. 

LIVE SHOW: Rockstar was evicted 5-1 (Fessy's vote was nullified by Kaycee, and Scottie was the 1 vote for Rockstar to stay).

7:10 PM BBT

Feeds are back to the HOH slip-and-slide comp.

Fessy, Scottie, and Tyler appear to be in the lead (in that order).

Looks like JC is the only one trying to fill the smaller tube, the others are trying for the HOH tube.  JC's progress isn't great anyway.

7:12 PM BBT

Brett's tube is looking good too.  Fessy still in the lead.  Scottie still in 2nd.

7:17 PM BBT

Fessy is able to grab the ball out of the tube and FESSY WINS HOH.  FotH (until they get everyone inside).

7:08 pm BBT The feeds are back up and the comp is being shown.  Fessy appears to be in the lead, with Scottie a close second, followed by Tyler.  Sam seems to be in last place.

7:10 pm BBT All of the HG are going for the large tube to fill, except for JC, who is going for the $5k and filling up the smaller tube.

7:14 pm BBT Fessy continues to be out in front of the others with his progress, followed by Scottie and Brett.   

7:15 pm BBT Haleigh is cheering Fessy on, giving him pointers as he goes.  Sam also cheers him on from the next lane.  JC has filled about a third of his $5k tube.

7:18 pm BBT Fessy has won HOH for the week.  JC continues to fill up his tube.

7:24 pm BBT The feeds have been on fish, WBRB, since 7:20 pm BBT 

7:48 pm BBT The feeds are back and the HG are either cleaning themselves up or snacking.

7:49 pm BBT Sam says that they need some dish soap in the shower to get the grease off of their bodies.  She heads to the SR to get some.  Angela and JC are in the shower.

7:50 pm BBT Haleigh is washing her shoes in the kitchen sink.

7:51 pm BBT Fessy is asking for some Advil in the SR, "my back is on fire".  Scottie thinks he has some and is going to look.  He came up with one pill.  Haleigh had a bottle of Advil in her things.

7:56 pm BBT Haleigh is cleaning the sinks in the WA and says "we should cook a nice dinner tonight"

8:00 pm BBT Scottie, JC, Haleigh, Tyler and Fessy are talking about the comp.  Haleigh tells Fessy that he was ahead by 9 laps.  He said that he dropped the funnel once and fell twice.

8:02 pm BBT Scottie says that he feels there will be a double eviction next week.  Fessy said he knew his vote would be canceled when nobody was talking game with him.

8:08 pm BBT Sam makes her bed up in the BBR and thanks RS for the extra mattress pad, that she may actually get some decent sleep now.  

8:09 pm BBT Haleigh and Fessy are in the Jenga room and Haleigh reassures Fessy that Scottie was the one vote to keep RS.   They discuss who they should put up and agree to talk later tonight.  He doesn't want any one on ones until tomorrow.  He said he wants one of the boys out.

8:11 pm BBT Fessy says Angela and KC are not threats to their game.  He doesn't trust Scottie, but Haleigh does. While he said they'd talk about noms later, they continue to run through the what if's.

8:16 pm BBT Fessy is talking about putting up two guys and if one comes down, he'll put up Sam because nobody will stay in the house if they're next to her on the block.

8:25 pm BBT Angela and Kaycee are in the SR discussing how to play Fessy.  They feel confident that they're not targets.

8:27 pm BBT Fessy tells Haleigh that he's not going to waste his HOH on some BS, that he's making a big move.  She asks what that is.  He doesn't know, but it'll be something.

8:30 pm BBT Haleigh tells Fessy that nobody knows about their shomance, that Sam asked if she had one with Brett. He said "as she should" and looks at her funny since he's been a little jealous.

8:30 pm BBT Haleigh tells Fessy that they need to make deals this week.  "I know".

8:30 pm BBT Kaycee and Angela are in the KT making dinner, while Tyler and JC watch on.

8:33 pm BBT Fessy said that JC thinks that Scottie is an emotional player and he has a crush on Haleigh, which is why he wants Fessy out.

8:35 pm BBT Haleigh tells Fessy that they need to go over the numbers and study tomorrow.

8:36 pm BBT Fessy tells Haleigh that Sam thinks he's gay.  Haleigh tells him that Sam has a crush on Brett.  Fessy tells her that she looks hot today.

image.png.baa48618f55f77d1135c4c74f666d751.png

8:40 pm BBT Fessy passes Scottie in the LR and they quickly whisper about Scottie being the one vote.  He's going to test the house by asking who voted for RS, knowing it was Scottie.

8:48 pm BBT In the BBR, Sam says that she wonders if the shower is free yet.  Brett says that Haleigh is in it now.  Sam wonders why she isn't waiting for the HOHR shower, since that is basically hers now.

8:55 pm BBT Tyler comes out of the shower and Fessy goes in.  Ang and KC continue cooking in the KT.  Haleigh is sitting on the WA couch.

9:05PM BBT Fessy and Hayleigh talk in the WCA. They talk about the audience cheering loud for Rockstar. Hayleigh taking a shower and Fessy heads to the KT..

9:18PM BBT HG roaming around the house. Eating, chatting and showering. No game talk.

9:24PM BBT JC tries to talk to Fessy. Fessy tells him that no one talks to him the entire game and now everyone wants to talk to him. He goes into the SR. He tells JC he is safe this week. Fessy tells JC that he doesn't want anyone to come to him to tell him to suggest what to do.

BB Time 9:20pm

camera 1 in kitchen

Looks like Angela and Scottie are working in the kitchen, Angela cleaning up and Scottie cutting a pizza. Neither of them are talking, Kaycee is cleaning dishes.

In the hallway JC and Faysal are talking.

JC says something to Faysal related to being put on the block, Faysal tells him he does not want to talk about game right now, no one talks to him all week and now everyone is stopping him to talk.

JC follows him to the storage room, he tells him that he is not giving advice, he is trying to tell him (Faysal) that he wants to know from him what is up.

Faysal: you are safe JC, calm your titties down.

JC: Scottie voted for Rock Star to go

Faysal: who voted for her to stay
JC: Sam told me Brett

Faysal: I believe you.

They are talking about whose vote being canceled, JC thinks it was Scottie, he says he was watching his reaction.

Faysal tells JC that both JC and Haleigh are safe this week, one person will leave but he is doing what is best for his own game.

JC tells him not to play Haleigh's game (in a round about way), but to play his own game because next week there will be 7 people still her.

Faysal: I told you I was gonna win HOH, I told you that last night in bed.

JC: They are freaking out, you are walking around like a f**ng a**hole.

Faysal: I don't care, last week.....

JC: Just be careful, you need votes, you need to know who is coming after you

They continue to talk, JC says he was watching Scottie when the hacker announced the canceled votes, Scottie reacted by bending over and nodding.

Faysal asks him how he know they didn't have the votes to keep Rock Star

JC says because I walked into the room and Scottie and Brett stopped talking. He goes on to explain why he thought it was so. He also says Scottie has done other sketchy votes.

Faysal: We will figure it out.

JC: No, I just want to make sure you have us safe next week.

Faysal leaves the storage room.

9:26PM BBT Fessy tells JC that he has a plan this week. He says that Hayleigh and JC are safe. He says that he isn't going to listen to anyone. He says he is going to do what he is doing because it benefits him.

9:34PM BBT Sam and Tyler chat in the WCA. He asks her if she is ok. She says she is sad but she did what she had to do. She hopes that Rockstar knows they are friends outside of the house.

9:36PM BBT Brett is talking to Angela and Kaycee. They are whispering. It sounds as though he is going to tell Fessy he voted to keep Rockstar.

9:42PM BBT Hayleigh and Scottie are whispering on the bridge. Scottie asks Hayleigh who Fessy is putting up. She says he doesn't know yet but Scottie is safe. Hayleigh tells Scottie that Fessy plans to put up Tyler and Brett. Hayleigh tells Scottie that Fessy is worried Scottie would take Tyler down with a veto. Scottie tells Hayleigh that he would do whatever Hayleigh wanted him to do.

9:50PM BBT Angela and Kaycee whispering about Angela being fake. She says she can be fake to Hayleigh because she likes her. She says she couldn't be fake to Rockstar because she did not like her.

9:53PM BBT Hayleigh tells Scottie when Fessy asks who voted for Rockstar to stay, he needs to raise his hand.

BB Time 9:32pm

Faysal comes into the kitchen where Haleigh and Scottie are having a domestic moment about whether she wants her pizza more done or doughy. He stands there and watches, Haleigh looks up and sees him watching. Her only reaction is widening eyes.

Faysal asks JC how his clothes are getting to the HOH room, JC laughs at him, they tease back and forth, JC calls him the “hacker” (Scottie, the suspect is right there). JC says something low to Faysal, ending with “I can tell you right now.

Scottie is eating pizza, talking about stomach ailments, JC turns it down, says not for him right now, Faysal goes to serve himself a slice, Haleigh is cleaning up, and doe not offer any domestic assistance to Faysal. She offers to wash Scottie's plate after asking him if he would like her to chew his food for him.

When both of the men say their back hurts,

Haleigh: my back hurts too...

Scottie: you were in the dj booth, right

Haleigh: ummm yeah

Conversation goes to live feeders, Faysal wants to know if his mom knows he won yet. Haleigh says in the beginning Faysal had “lapped” the other contestants, so his mother had to assume he was the winner. They say the audio was cut when people were cursing. Faysal said he fell, the others said the stage vibrated. JC says that is so, it did. JC said he knew he wasn't going anywhere in that competition, so he decided to have fun with it. He thinks it would be fun to see Rock Star doing that one.

Brett sits down by JC, who is mixing a cup of protein powder.

Camera 3 moves to blue bedroom

Kaycee and Angela are whispering

Angela looks stressed, Kaycee is making fun of Faysal's ego.

Tyler: the good thing is everyone was telling him they were voting for rock star to stay.

Kaycee: I was honest

Tyler: I dont think he's on to JC yet

Angela: I think the best thing to do is to keep our mouths shut this week.

Tyler: even if you guys go on the block...(notice he did not say “we”)

Kaycee: I don't think he will put both of us up (indicates Angela and herself)

Tyler thinks as stupid as that seems, it is possible, after watching Haleigh's HOH last week. He says he is cool with Faysal trying to back door him. (he does not say why)

Angela is on camera fussing with her microphone, she seems out of sorts, Kaycee is laying on the other bed, she wonders if Haleigh knows she didn't lie about her vote, and Scottie knows she didn't lie.

Tyler: Scottie has no idea, you remember last week? Scottie has no idea you are on to him

Angela: JC has a big influence

Tyler: not as much as you think he has not been voting with him lately.

Angela: and we are back to this.

Tyler: we get hyped up for 10 minutes then we loose.

Angela:: ….going to the jury house with Baleigh and Rock Star

Kaycee: we need to boost his m fing ego.

Angela: you need to flirt with him.

Kaycee laughs and makes a face

BB calls out Kaycee and Tyler to put microphones on their shirts.

Kaycee: I love you guys

Tyler: love you too, we're okay

Tyler leaves the bedroom

Kaycee and Angela are talking about the competition, Angela had no idea that Faysal was that far ahead. She didn't realize there were filter holes in the tube, so she was trying to get it in the small tube.

Kaycee says Faysal told her she was never on his radar, Angela tells her he told her the same thing when she didn't put him up during his HOH.

Both are relieved they told him about their votes.

Kaycee says Haleigh probably feels like s**t because we are both still here

Angela: I am super nice to her....

Kaycee: That's awesome

Angela: it's not hard because I like her, I do not like Rock Star, that was too hard.

Gossip continues about Haleigh, her youth, her immaturity, how she needs to be forgiven because she is a little girl., then transitions to the competition again.

Kaycee: I don't see him putting up JC

Angela: he will put up two people he wants gone'

Kaycee: maybe Brett and JC

Angela: maybe Brett and one of us

Angela tells Kaycee Faysal might put up both Brett and Scottie because one of them lied to him about the vote during Rock Star's eviction. Angela says, though that Haleigh put them up out of nowhere, and Faysal seems smarter than that. Angela also believes her plan was to back door Tyler (she is correct)

JC comes into the room, Angela hugs him, says she needs to hold someone. He gives her a hug. JC mentions Scottie, but it is not clear why he said the name. Faysal comes in, flops on the bed.

They are talking about when Faysal will get his HOH room, Angela says she is sore and tired. They wonder if the veto will be physical.

Brett comes in, he says he may have a bruise on his foot. They are talking about falling down, stumbling, and running into each other.

Faysal and Angela are talking about the “hacker”, and whether or not next week will be a double eviction. Faysal says he hopes he gets them some good music, he starts singing it,

and FISH for a few seconds

He is describing Rap music, and he ordered wine for the other house guests (actually, Haleigh told him she wanted wine if he won HOH and demanded that he get it for her –I was eavesdropping last week and heard that)

Faysal says he wants the least blood on his hands, Angela says make sure the person you pick goes home.

Faysal says he has no one left, he names house guests who are gone, he says the remaining people don't tell him anything.

Angela says that people wanted her to do their dirty work for them.

Faysal is wondering if one on ones are what he wants to do.

Kaycee says for him to do what is best for his game.

Faysal mentions the shady votes, he says he is upfront with how he votes, he is on the wrong side, the only time was his vote for Baleigh because of the unanimous vote. Faysal is happy there is no hacker now.

Angela asks him who is targeting him, but he wonders if people say they are “cool with” him, but are not. He doesn't feel he has made any enemies in the house.

Brett comes into the room, FISH for a few seconds, when the feeds come back on, Brett is leaving the room.

On Camera 1

10:06pm

JC tells Tyler who is in the blue bedroom..... they enter the room.

BB Time 10:09

skywalk

Haleigh and Scottie are talking about how their alliance has broken down.

Haleigh stops talking and listens, she says they are talking about bed situations.

Scottie says he is moving their beds further away from the others.

Haleigh is listening to people downstairs, she hears JC laughing and talking about the food.

Haleigh: “F JC, he's next on my list.

Haleigh is hoping to push Faysal into putting Kaycee on the block. She says next week she has plans for whoever is left, she says she reassured Faysal that Scottie is working with them, he put himself out for them with the vote. Faysal wanted to know if Scottie would say it in front of the house, and Haleigh says, “I told him you would, that you are a f**ng idiot.

Scottie laughs about his lack of social skills, that he makes mistakes every week and he is still hanging around. He calls himself a patsy, he seems to be happy about how people perceive him.

Haleigh asks if Sam told Rock Star she would vote for her to stay, Scottie thinks she did, but Haleigh says Sam never really said the words to Rock Star. Haleigh says she needs to find out if Sam lied. (apparently, Haleigh forgets that one must WIN the HOH competition before nominating others) Haleigh continues to gossip about Sam, saying she has a crush on Brett, that Rock Star told her about it.

Scottie says if he wins HOH he would put Sam up and blow it up.

Haleigh says she doesn't know if they can work with Brett in the future and they need Faysal to trust them. Scottie will do some talking and tells Haleigh to get where she can listen, she says sound doesn't travel down, so don;t do it on the sky walk.

They are quiet so she can eavesdrop on the kitchen, she says they are talking about the competition.

Scottie: you win next week and do it again.

Haleigh: final 8

Scottie: only 5 people have to go before the final 3. we just have to wait out 5 HOH's.

Haleigh: I wish Tyler would work with us, he has all the competitors

Scottie: he won't

Haleigh: I know.

Scottie: Faysal is just bigger and stronger,

Haleigh: but we are rational.

Scottie: That means if they win next week me and Fessy will go up.

Haleigh: you think?

Camera 1 moves to bathroom

Sam is talking to Brett, she is telling Brett that she does like him, but she doesn't want him to do things that would hurt her.

Brett tells her that he would not take advantage of the fact that she likes him. Sam tells him that Rock Star has a family, she is a parent, while on the other hand she (Sam) is single. She tells Brett that she does not want him to dance around her and wants him to tell the truth. She feels like there are things going around, she has decided they are not important to her, however keeping a game relationship is important to him.

Tyler comes in, Brett is quiet, it is obvious Sam has been very direct with him about the rumors, (even though the camera switched late it is obvious)

afterthought::: Sam told Brett that if he needs her for a game plan, all he has to do is tell what she needs to do and she will do it.

Sam is making fun of Faysal, “HIIII myyyy name is Fay see, I am frum chant ooooo gar tennnnneseeeeeeeeee.” (as close as I can get to spelling it phonetically, say it slow and smooth real loud. I think you will get it!)

Sam chases them out so she can have her private shower.

BB Time 10:31pm

WHO WANTS TO SEE MY HOH ROOM?

House guests gather in the sky walk, singing and making noise, pounding and yelling. Great fun!

Faysal inserts the key

The door is stuck

and then......it opens!!!!!

Faysal gets a red HOH robe, everyone is looking at his family photos. Faysal points out his dad in a photo taken in Pakistan. Sam came to see it, but is off to take her shower.

They ask Faysal to read his letter

Tyler sees code red, there are socks, flamin hot Cheetos, wine (Cabernet),

The letter is from his mother and father. A few words in, Faysal starts getting teary eyed, they mention his dog, Cooper, they are safe home from a visit to Pakistan, they are proud of him.

Letter reading gets harder, Faysal is finding it hard to keep his voice as the letter ends.

(no matter if you are a fan of Faysal or not, he was very touched by his letter, a special moment I was happy to see)

Faysal gets a hoodie, a hoodie with no sleeves, he finds Pakistani flavored rice, he offers to make it . He sees cereal, pickles, cheezits, cashews, a hat, a white banana.

Cookies and cream ice cream and tea (Haleigh is going through the fridge)

Faysal: Mangoes!!!!! I love mangoes

Faysal says he doesnt think he will have one on ones tonight, he is playing straight up, he has been left in the dark, he knows the game is who can lie cheat and steal the best.....he doesn't want to hear people tell him who to choose. He names people he has lost in the game, and he has decided not to have formal one on ones.

He asks who kept Rock Star. Scottie raises his hand. No one else does, then Brett says he voted to keep Rock Star, he apologizes to Kaycee. He didn't want the whole house knew it.

Scottie calls Kaycee an actor

Kaycee yells back at Scottie, she tells him she is loyal. She says she is not close to Brett. She says people are acting weird with her.

Scottie says give specifics, calls out that she cannot.

Brett continues to say he voted to keep Rock Star, when Haleigh says Brett wanted to talk to Scottie about what happened.

Brett said I did do that.

Kaycee yells at Scottie that she talks to him more than Brett.

Faysal tells them all to leave, Haleigh is included.

To camera: Well I didn't expect all that, but I will take it. Hahahahaha! Yes! Well.

He can hear yelling as the house guests go down stairs.

Camera shows the repaired sink

• morty unpinned this topic

BB Time10:48pm

Scottie goes into the bedroom, he sees Kaycee,

Scottie: you okay?

Kaycee: yeah i'm fine dude.

Scottie goes to the bathroom, Sam is still in the shower, Angela is in the room at a side mirrror

camera 151pm

JC is talking to Haleigh

JC is talking fast, the general idea he is putting out is that he should stay out of the voting issues with Rachel and Brett, that he had no idea and it was news. Haleigh agrees that she is in the dark with it too.

JC says Rock Star followed him in the bathroom, she thought JC had done something, Haleigh tells him that Baleigh told her (Rock Star)

JC. who told Baleigh

Haleigh: I did

JC why did you do that

Haleigh: I was trying to get Angela up

JC tells Haleigh that doing things like that are not a good idea,

Haleigh makes the excuse that no one tells her anything.

JC tells her that he doesn't tell her anything because she tells.

Haleigh: Baleigh was the only person I could...

sooo,

JC tells her that she must not tell anyone, this is a secret, she must keep it a secret.

Haleigh agrees. Yes she will keep the secret

JC: I think Scottie is the one that flipped this vote.

JC tells Haleigh that Scottie has feelings for her, and he sees her with Faysal, and that hurts him. That maybe sometimes girls see guys as friends, but guys see it more. He tells her that Scottie puts his game in jeopardy for her, that he is playing an emotional game.

Haleigh: He needs to go

JC tells her that he will be telling Faysal this. (this might be a warning to Haleigh)

JC also tells her that there was a rumor about Brett and Rock Star being allied, and Haleigh says that Rock Star told her Brett approached her. JC goes on with the story about Scottie's behavior when the “hacker” canceled Faysal's vote, he is convinced that Scottie was also the person who voted to keep Rock Star.

Haleigh apologizes for telling Baleigh that they could not trust Rock Star. She makes excuses that she has no idea where she stands with people in the house.

JC gives examples of Baleigh being sketchy in the house, and that somehow Scottie was in on it. JC says he was leaning toward voting Baleigh out because of how she behaved towards him. Haleigh remembers the pita chip incident, and JC said that really tipped the scale for him.

JC believes that Baleigh was the root of the problems in the house (my opinion while eavesdropping)

Haleigh tells JC that no one but Scottie talks game with her, JC tells her that he mentioned Haleigh and Faysal as a joke about showmances. Later Scottie went to Faysal to tell him JC was spreading rumors. (JC had already told Faysal about the joke)

JC says that Scottie is working to turn Faysal's allies against him so Faysal will be evicted. JC tells Haleigh that it is not beneficial to have Haleigh and Faysal as a showmance, but he would not gossip about them to push his own game forward.

JC tells Haleigh that she is responsible for throwing Tyler, Angela and Kaycee into an alliance with her HOH, but Scottie has her back.

Haleigh tells JC she has no one else in the house,

JC tells her that she has put herself in this position, it may not be what she wants to hear. Baleigh is gone, Haleigh needs to go forward. He tells her that Scottie has her back.

Haleigh: If he is after Fessy, he has to go.

JC tells her there are other people she needs to be concerned about who want Faysal out, Scottie is trying to play in an emotional way.

JC: I do think he (Scottie) likes you. He likes you. He likes you in “that way”

Haleigh asks for JC's trust, and he says he expects her to be honest with him, and work with him going forward.

They decide to go get the wine opener, they are sneaking into the HOH room, Faysal hears the bell, he does not answer.

He has his headphones on, dancing, pacing, enjoying his music. He finally hears the doorbell, checks to see who it is and lets them in.

Faysal: Well, that was fun

Haleigh: what are you doing tonight, are you going out? Can we drink at your house?

They are laughing about people downstairs still arguing.

They tell him they want to drink the wine, he says they can each have a little cup. Haleigh gives him a wide eyed, I don't like that star, then goes to get cups.

When Haleigh returns with the cups, Haleigh rings the doorbell, he teases her, makes her say her name over and and over. They are opening the wine, Faysal teases them, then agrees they can drink the wine.

They are trying to figure out who the vote was, JC thinks Brett was waiting for the one on one with Faysal. Haleigh fills up JC's cup with wine, then her own. They all settle in on the HOH bed.

BB Time 11:28pm

JC is telling Faysal that Scottie likes Haleigh. He has noticed body language that indicates it (the same I mentioned earlier this evening during pizza time)

JC believes that Scottie has orchestrated the movement of Tyler, Angela and Kaycee toward each other in the game so he would have three people to vote Faysal out to separate him from Haleigh. He warns Faysal to be careful, that Scottie was very close to him in the HOH competition.

Faysal says he has told Haleigh that he does not trust Scottie.

JC says Scottie will never put Haleigh up, he has her back, but he would 100% put Faysal up.

Faysal says at first he didn't believe Brett was the vote for Rock Star to say....

Haleigh throws out a bomb, she tells them that Baleigh and Scottie had a final two deal that was made when Scottie was HOH, and that they had a list of people in the house they planned to use as a basis for their play.

JC is talking, he stumbles a little over his words, Faysal reaches for his cup,

JC giggling: no way you are not taking this away from me.

Faysal: you have to walk downstairs.

Haleigh: I am staying.

They continue to talk about things that have happened, JC says nothing you can do, the damage is done.

JC is having trouble, having had a few sips of happy juice, he is having a very hard time translating the Spanish thoughts in his brain to English, then actually saying words. He says a few words in Spanish, Faysal translates loosely.

Faysal tells them he has on his bloody socks, Haleigh goes and gets the red HOH robe (it is inside out). She says it is hot, so she takes off everything but her underthings and puts it back on. Haleigh gets JC's cup to add more, Faysal tells them no, Haleigh giggles and pours anyway.

Haleigh: you are not done until you can't feel your face.

(This is a fun conversation to follow. You can find it on camera 1 at 11:28pm)

JC repeats that Scottie likes Haleigh, and wants Faysal out so he can have Haleigh to himself.

Faysal: so put Scottie and who up

JC: to Faysal no no no don't put Scottie up. He will win HOH next week and then put you up and get you out.

Faysal: so back door Scottie

Haleigh: NO don't back door Scottie

JC suggests that Faysal put up Brett and Kaycee, so Scottie thinks Faysal does not believe Brett voted to keep Rock Star.

JC tells Faysal to talk to Brett and tell him that he is back dooring Scottie.

(I don't know if the plan is to actually back door Scottie, or to fool Brett, at this point JC is jumbling his conversation around.)

JC asks Haleigh who is coming for her, she mentions nearly every female in the house.

JC tells Faysal if he puts up Brett and Kaycee up, and wins veto he should take Brett down, leave Kaycee and add Scottie.

When Haleigh asks if Brett is someone they could use later, JC and Faysal both say no.

JC: Brett was working with Rock Star that says a lot.

Faysal: and you (to Haleigh)

JC: ummm

Haleigh: me” (Faysal gives a direct stare, eyebrows raised)

Haleigh: I voted against him twice

Faysal: does he know that?

Haleigh giggles: no

JC is laughing at Haleigh's luck with her friends. Rock Star out on your HOH and you back doored Baleigh.

They are giggling while they say it is not funny. (it is)

JC is ratting out Scottie for moving beds around so he can sleep near Haleigh. He is telling all this, Haleigh already knows he is moving beds, she is red faced. Faysal takes it pretty well, he gets up and paces around the HOH.

Haleigh does damage control;;;;;Hey Fessy you're brother is cute, you're sister is cute.....

Haleigh whispers to JC “Don't tell Fessy.”

JC keeps on. He tells Faysal that Scottie told him (JC) that Faysal gave him his bed.

Faysal: do you know who's fault this is??

he points at Haleigh

Haleigh: why is it my fault

Faysal: because you cuddle around all these guys and let them rub your legs and pet your hair.....

Haleigh goes for subject change again.

JC keeps going, repeats the Scottie gets Faysal out and has Haleigh to himself.

Haleigh tries to explain why she didn't tell Fessy she was the hacker. It is a very confused excuse, something about she didn't want to make him mad.

JC: by keeping a secret:

Haleigh: yes

JC: that makes sense, cheers.

They click mugs, then all three of them say “no it doesn't.

Faysal tells them it is getting late, they tell him no no no.

Haleigh diverts back to his family photo.

Now she gets the letter out to read.

Faysal finds the wine bottle Haleigh hid, it is gone. She denies she hid it.

JC wants to sleep with Faysal, Faysal tells him to go sleep with Scottie.

Haleigh asks JC to be in a showmance.

Faysal: will you all get your lit a**es out of my room??

Haleigh ignores him

JC decides they are all going to Pakistan together.

Fessy: bye

JC and Haleigh finish their wine at the same time.

Haleigh wants to go comfort Scottie, he is in the skywalk. They are watching him, he knocks on the HOH door. Faysal doesn't want to answer it, Haleigh makes him answer.

Faysal tells Scottie that JC and Haleigh have come into the HOH to drink his wine. Haleigh tells him to go request more wine..

Scottie seems a little awkward.

Faysal wrestles for the headphones but Scottie takes them, Haleigh gets them back. Scottie is watching all this.

Faysal asks him what everyone is doing. Scottie tells them where everyone is, he says Kaycee won't talk to him, Brett played jenga with him but didn't talk.

JC and Haleigh are looking at Faysal's photo, they are teasing him that he looked better before he came here.

JC says he is going to bed. He gets up, and can barely walk. He stumbles in the bathroom, he says he sees three toilets.

(let's hope he aims for the middle one).

Scottie leaves, tells Haleigh he loves her, he steps back in and asks if she is coming down. She says yes.

Faysal repeats what Scottie to them.

JC: He is in love with he man.

JC is looking for something in the basket with no protein., they are eating cookies.

Faysal decides to do a “cheers” for television with the cookies. He checks the mirror....

He makes a toast, shouts out to Swaggy C, his mom and dad.

JC finds beer, he opens it. Chugs it.

Faysal tells Haleigh to take off his robe, she says no.

JC is taking the jerky,

Faysal tells them to pick up the trash.

Haleigh is opening the cheezits,

Faysal: are you opening the Cheezits?

JC: he doesn't care.

JC tells Faysal he likes Tyler better, that Tyler will be his husband. Because he can boss him around.

Camera 3

the other house guests are opening a gift from POP TV. Coconut water, snacks and lotions.

Haleigh and JC are hanging over the rail yelling about what is there. Everyone sees they are “wasted”

Everyone is enjoying the snacks, JC walks across the table and sits down. BB tells him not to climb on the furniture. JC tells them he is getting down, but he does not move. On the third warning he gets down, grumbling the whole time.

11:59PM BBT: Haliegh, Faysal, and JC are in the HOHR. Haliegh is wearing Faysal's red HOH robe. JC is talking about Scottie potentially winning the veto. Faysal calls JC drunk. 

12:00AM BBT: Faysal wants to know why JC's nose is bleeding. JC and Haliegh laugh and Haliegh tells Faysal that JC just dripped wine on his nose, it's not blood. 

12:00AM BBT: "I don't know why we're stressing, I'm going to win HOH next week," Haliegh says. Faysal says, "you don't want me to come for blood." [That is if he can tell the difference between blood and red wine...]

12:00AM BBT: Angela and Tyler are talking in the BBR about their good bye messages to Rockstar. Angela says they asked her in the DR if she really wanted to say that because Rockstar will be in jury. Angela says she said, 'yep!"

12:01AM BBT: Haliegh reminds Faysal she beat him at the last veto competition. 

12:02AM BBT: Tyler and Angela both agree that Faysal and Haliegh hate them. Tyler says, "we can't go home this week." Angela asks if there are microphones in the jury house before she asks BB to turn off the lights. 

12:02AM BBT: Haliegh and JC have drunken conversations in the HOHR while Faysal watches, it's hard to follow JC's conversation, but it seems like he's telling Haliegh that Scottie likes her. 

12:03AM BBT: Angela and Tyler try to figure out what JC is going to do this week. "He's our little warrior," Tyler says. 

12:04AM BBT: "We're going all the way," Tyler tells Angela, she agrees. They talk about the HOH competition, Tyler said he knew Faysal was going to win. Angela said she didn't even see him, she was watching Scottie. 

12:05AM BBT: Tyler says he loves Brett's lying voice, he says Brett is "really good at it." He and Angela laugh. 

12:08AM BBT: Faysal talks about not putting Scottie up, but picking him to play veto and then telling him to keep noms the same. "I don't want Brett or Kaycee to go home," Haliegh says. She takes the remote to watch the cameras in the HOHR. 

12:09AM BBT: JC says Scottie would never put up Haliegh, because he likes her. JC says Scottie wants Faysal out so he (Scottie) can have Haliegh. Haliegh says, "very true."

12:10AM BBT: Haliegh raises her hands and says she'll make a secret side deal with Tyler, so they'll have a secret alliance. JC says, "I don't care what you and Tyler do." Haliegh says she didn't tell anyone she was the hacker so they wouldn't be "pissed" with her. [But...didn't she tell everyone?]

12:11AM BBT: JC keeps saying Scottie will put Faysal up if Scottie wins HOH. Haliegh keeps saying he won't, JC says he will because he wants Haliegh all for himself. JC blames all of the flipped votes on Scottie. 

12:12AM BBT: JC talks about Brett going home this week and then tells Haliegh sorry. Haliegh says she doesn't care if Brett goes home, that they all have to go home eventually. 

12:12AM BBT: Faysal says, "ok guys," and acts like he's going to kick them out. Haliegh and JC both say no and Haliegh says, "we're just getting started in here," before she grabs his pictures to look at. 

12:14AM BBT: Faysal says Scottie only likes Haliegh because she "entertains it" with him. Haliegh says she doesn't "entertain" anything, that she's just friends with Scottie and they know everything about each other. 

12:17AM BBT: JC and Haliegh ramble drunkenly for several minutes. Faysal tells Haliegh she doesn't need the calories from the wine she's drinking. Scottie walks upstairs and they start whispering. Haliegh asks if she should go talk to him. JC says no. 

12:18AM BBT: Haliegh asks if they should invite Scottie in, Faysal frowns and JC says no. Scottie starts to leave the upstairs balcony and Haliegh tells Faysal to go get Scottie. 

12:19AM BBT: Scottie walks into the HOHR. JC says they're drinking water. 

12:20AM BBT: JC and Haliegh beg Faysal to ask for another bottle of wine. JC says to tell them that his back hurts and he needs more wine. "This is the best idea ever!" JC says. 

12:22AM BBT: BB tells Haliegh to turn the music down, Haliegh says, "please stop telling me what to do." Faysal asks Scottie what everyone downstairs is doing. 

12:26AM BBT: JC gets up to use the restroom, he says, "I see three toilets." Scottie gets up to leave, tells everyone good night and says, "love you," before asking Haliegh if she's coming down. Haliegh says she'll be down soon. 

12:27AM BBT: Faysal, JC, and Haliegh laugh about Scottie saying "love you," and asking if Haliegh is coming downstairs. "He's in love with her," JC says. Haliegh laughs. 

12:29:AM BBT: Faysal says they need to cheers, because it will be "good on TV." Faysal says, "shout out Swaggy C," and JC says, "Ugh, no."

377396477_Top8cheers.PNG.e2bab79f29a11c1480fd0822c11e418e.PNG

12:31AM BBT: JC says he's chugging an entire bottle of wine if he wins HOH. Faysal asks if they can pick up the trash they left on the floor, JC says, "that's what you're here for."

12:32AM BBT: JC says he doesn't have friends in the house, he just likes Tyler because Tyler is his "boyfriend" and his "future husband." Faysal doesn't understand why JC thinks Tyler is more attractive than Faysal. 

12:33AM BBT: Haliegh says, "Tyler would be more attractive if he was more confident." JC says he likes him that way so he can "be the boss."

12:33AM BBT: BB tells them to check the storage room. JC and Haliegh celebrate in hopes of more alcohol. Sam rushes to the storage room to see a basket of goodies. .

1442339806_StorageRoomgiftbasket.PNG.7976c2e3bb1e2fad316715794ee83cdf.PNG

12:34AM BBT: Kaycee reads the note, it says, "Dear houseguests, the competition was tough, but you handled it like champs. Here are some items to help you relax and refresh a bit, from your friends at POP."

12:35AM BBT: Tyler carries the basket out to the table. There are cold compresses, snacks, and lotion. JC yells over the balcony, asking if there's alcohol. 

12:39AM BBT: JC gets in trouble for climbing on the furniture when he climbs on top of the table. All of the HGs snack on the gift basket, general chatting. 

12:45AM BBT: Angela gets back into bed, Tyler says he's going to bed also. 

12:47AM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal are cuddling on the HOH bed. Faysal says, "back to back" and tells Haliegh she better hype this up in the DR. 

12:53AM BBT: Sam and Scottie are talking about drinking in the KT with Kaycee. Sam says she'll teach Scottie how to drink when they get out of the house. 

12:55AM BBT: Kaycee and Scottie hug and Scottie apologizes to Kaycee. They talk about their earlier argument, explaining why they reacted the way they did. 

1:00AM BBT: Kaycee tells Angela and Tyler about her and Scottie making up. Kaycee says Scottie is "just trying to get on my good side." They start whispering. Angela says they need to talk to JC. 

1:02AM BBT: In the HOHR, Haliegh is telling Faysal what to say to Angela and Kaycee tomorrow. Haliegh wants Faysal to tell Angela that Angela needs to be "cool" with Haliegh. 

1:06AM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh talk game for a few minutes before they go back to cuddling and kissing. Faysal says, "perks of being HOH...midnight kisses."

1:08AM BBT: Faysal says Scottie slept upstairs with Haliegh last night and she must've kissed Scottie. Faysal then says Haliegh kisses everyone. Haliegh pulls away and says, "are you kidding me?!"

1:09AM BBT: Faysal tells Haliegh to calm down and they go back to cuddling and kissing. Faysal tells Haliegh she "got a good looking guy," before Haliegh lists all of Faysal's good points. 

1:16AM BBT: JC enters the HOHR to talk to Haliegh and Faysal. He says he doesn't want Faysal to have blood on his hands and putt up Brett and Scottie. 

1:22AM BBT: JC leaves after talking game for a few minutes. Haliegh asks Faysal if he wants a back rub. They get on the bed to kiss some more before Haliegh tells Faysal he needs to tell JC what he's really doing.

1:24AM BBT: Haliegh tells Faysal what she would do if she was HOH this week. They go back and forth talking about putting Tyler and Scottie on the block. 

1:25AM BBT: JC climbs on top of Kaycee in the BBR, he says he's "f****d up," because he drank half the bottle. Sam asks why no one is sleeping in the PBR. Kaycee said people who sleep in the PBR go home. 

1:34AM BBT: JC and Tyler go into the SR to talk. JC says Haliegh and Faysal are stupid, that Faysal isn't going to put Tyler up. Tyler isn't so sure. JC says when Tyler talks to them, to just let them speak. Scottie walks in. 

1:37AM BBT: Scottie leaves and JC tells Tyler, "I don't want him here!" 

1:39AM BBT: JC tells Tyler that it's "for sure," that Kaycee and Brett are going up tomorrow. 

1:40AM BBT: JC goes into the havenot room to talk to Brett. Brett asks him if there are any updates. JC says he doesn't want Brett and Tyler to be on the block together. He says he doesn't know what Faysal is going to do, but he's doing to try to backdoor Scottie.

1:43AM BBT: Brett says he's probably going up, JC agrees with him. Brett asks if JC knows who else would go up. They both agree probably Kaycee. 

1:47AM BBT: Kaycee, Angela, Tyler, and Sam are all in bed. JC finishes talking with Brett and goes to sleep with Sam and tells everyone about his DR session. Haliegh and Faysal are cuddling and kissing in the HOHR.

1:56AM BBT: Lights are off in the PBR and BBR, but the group in the BBR are chatting. Faysal and Haliegh are still kissing in the HOHR. 

2:11AM BBT: Haliegh says she needs to go downstairs, but Faysal says she's staying upstairs. Haliegh says she needs to hang out with Angela. Faysal tells her they're going to celebrate tonight and she can hang out with Angela tomorrow. 

2:12AM BBT: Haliegh says she doesn't want to hurt Scottie's feelings, because she's supposed to sleep with him tonight. Faysal doesn't understand why she can't just sleep upstairs with him, Haliegh says she doesn't want to hurt Scottie's feelings. 

2:13AM BBT: Haliegh says she's going to talk to Scottie and then come back up and sleep with Faysal. Faysal says he's not waiting for her. Haliegh doesn't move.

2:15AM BBT: Haliegh says again she's going to go talk to Scottie and take her make up off. Faysal says he could go with her. 

2:19AM BBT: Haliegh leaves the HOHR and climbs into bed with Haliegh and JC, the lights are off but everyone is joking around. Scottie is in the DR. Faysal listens to music in the HOHR. 

2:24AM BBT: Sam gets the glow sticks out and says they're going to have a rave. Haliegh starts dancing with the glow sticks. JC jumps up and down on the bed. 

2000476709_rave8.PNG.68d9778ddfe8ca14eb85cdc0cd43b180.PNG330952854_rave6.PNG.6388bd6c44bc30d14e3a90c7e6166324.PNG526768406_rave5.PNG.bad1ca6b17a36b982c60e5f20d844ec6.PNG71102685_rave4.PNG.33e17a6bd15cefdfc024c5d0a5fd9511.PNG

1604155115_rave3.PNG.9275ea9651f2e2fc6e671da5a974fc46.PNG

890579243_rave2.PNG.68caf07a06caab6a1cf3ff46bb033e3b.PNGrave.PNG.d76157c7dccd4cc3bab59f23432d7d60.PNG

1117244575_rave7.PNG.691393b4a9eafc9858aac333f3e51ac8.PNG

2:29AM BBT: The HGs in the BBR and PBR (everyone but Faysal, Scottie, and Brett) beg BB to play music for their rave. They promise not to complain anymore if they do. BB cuts the feeds. 

2:31AM BBT: Feeds are back. HGs are still having fun with the glow sticks. 

2:38AM BBT: They bring the rave into the havenot room and throw the glow sticks on Brett. Faysal is watching the feed of an empty hallway.  

2067325933_brettrave2.PNG.f22a395e9c3617683477e47b76fdffd4.PNG

846807221_BrettRave.PNG.253257c9e6b630feac9b3f264c85283a.PNG

2:48AM BBT: The rave has quieted down, Scottie is out of the DR and in the KT. He walks into the PBR and they throw the glows ticks on him. He starts dancing and chanting, "eat, sleep, rave, repeat."

1106763202_eatsleepraverepeat.PNG.fcf3f7ece3f1f7b0821cdacf70f61b97.PNG

1570136655_scottierave.PNG.8cb9a7c9a98447553907e34abe743c79.PNG

2:51AM BBT: Haliegh leaves the rave and goes to the WA to get read for bed. Scottie is still dancing in the PBR.

2:55AM BBT: Scottie does a flip onto the bed and throws the glow sticks into the air. BB tells him to be careful. 

629020058_scottierave2.PNG.445f293fbb5572eff00a574c282ad8c7.PNG

3:07AM BBT: Haliegh goes up to the HOHR and gets into bed. The bed is empty, but the lights are off. 

3:34AM BBT: Faysal finishes using the restroom and gets into bed with Haliegh. Faysal asks if she wants to talk. They pull the sheets over their heads and start kissing.

3:53AM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh are still kissing. Haliegh tells Faysal to go to sleep.

4:01AM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh try to go to sleep, but Haliegh gets up to give Faysal a back rub. 

4:11AM BBT: Haliegh asks Faysal who he's going to nominate. Haleigh says she honestly doesn't care what he does. They cuddle and try to go back to sleep.

4:12AM BBT: Faysal says something and Haliegh says no, followed by, "because we're on TV, Fessy!" She says her Grandpa, Uncle, and Dad are watching. 

4:15AM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh start kissing again. Everyone else is asleep.

4:33AM BBT: It looks like Faysal and Haliegh have finally gone to sleep. All is quiet in the BB House.

• morty locked this topic