Young and the Restless

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#41 peppertrail

peppertrail

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:00 PM

They won't kill Sharon off, I think it is all hype. It will probably be some sort of dream Nick has, and will scare him enough to quit 'playing' with Phyllis. Although personally, I wouldn't really care if she 'died'. She has been a real whyner lately, and I would rather see her go off that way, or pair her with Brad. It would make a great story to see her and Vicky go at it for his affections. Maybe Vicky could hook up with JT for awhile, and Mac could be with Kevin.

#42 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE(mo @ Jan 24 2006, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just saw that preview that said Sharon will die when she finds out about Nick and Phyllis -- THAT SUCKS!! It was bad enough when they killed poor Cassie off. Damn it Y&R!!!
i HAVE TO AGREE WITH U MO THAT DOES SUCK!!!! Why dont they just change Sharons or she just take a leave some where... WHY PUT NICK AND PHYLLIS TOGETHER JUST TO SEPARATE. U know Nick is going to feel all guillty and he is going to blame himself and hate Phyllis. DAMN Y/R..
oh are they going to make this Colleen a witch. She should be interesting I see her causing a lot of trouble for Mack and Kevin...in the end she might even fall for Kevin.

That Colleen is something...watch it Lily she is going to end up taking her man.

Ok everyone, Here is todays question sorry it took me so long..
1. Leanna Luv is a talk show host on Y/R, but how did her character evolved
2. What is the name of the college girl and her sister that came in the middle of Nina's and Ryan's marriage and caused Ryan to leave Nina and eventually terrorized Victoria.

#43 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE(mo @ Feb 15 2006, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
#2 -- The girl that came between Ryan and Nina was Tricia. I can't remember her sister's name, but she was played by the girl that now plays Bridget on B & B. The psycho bitch Tricia is the one that eventually murdered Ryan.

#1 -- I don't remember the WHOLE Leanna story, but I know she had a major crush on Victor -- might have even been married to him for a bit. I think she wrote a book about Victor that outed the whole Ashley pregnancy and abortion scandal. Sorry, not a complete answer to either, just what my feeble mind can remember today.

Leanna started out as a psycho with an obssession for Ashley's psyschiatrsit (the guy she eventually married.) Along the way they rehabilitated her - she married Victor briefly, and she wrote her expose. That's all I can remember now.

#44 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 05:05 PM

[quote name='mo' date='Feb 15 2006, 12:12 AM' post='161539']
#2 -- The girl that came between Ryan and Nina was Tricia. I can't remember her sister's name, but she was played by the girl that now plays Bridget on B & B. The psycho bitch Tricia is the one that eventually murdered Ryan.

You are right Congratulations!!!!! Tricia was the Pyscho Bitch that came in between Ryan and Nina's marriage and murdered Ryan. Alright congrats!!

[quote name='crappysucks' post='162038' date='Feb 16 2006, 11:27 PM']
Leanna started out as a psycho with an obssession for Ashley's psyschiatrsit (the guy she eventually married.) Along the way they rehabilitated her - she married Victor briefly, and she wrote her expose. That's all I can remember now.
[/quote]
Congrats to u Crappy u r correct!! Leanna was obcess with the good pychiatrist and both u and Mo were right about her tell all book when she was marriaged to Victor Newman. Again Congrats to u both.

#45 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 05:29 PM

Okay, here's one I don't think we mentioned. Back when Lauren was a singer who kidnapped her and buried her alive. What was his name, and his involvement in her life? And for extra credit, when he used to sit alone in his apartment and 'think' about her, what song was playing 'in his head?'

#46 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 05:34 PM

Now here is today's questions:

What happen to Ashely's Pyschiatrist?

and I am going to repeat a question since no one got it last time...

What was Tricia's sister's name.....

Who was Triscia's sister in love with?

Who was their father dating....what happen to their father...

When Nicholas first started dating Sharon, there was someone else interested in her who was he?

Nathan began having an affair with a woman..however something complicated their situation and turned Olivia's world upside down what was it.

The man who plays the African-American lawyer on Seinfield use to play what character on Y/R and his charcter went undercover..who did he have to protray.

When Phyllis was getting married to Danny....who threw her a bridal shower??

What was David Hasseloff's character name on Y/R.

Who was the character David on Y/R and what did he do to Nina?

The man who played Eric Foster Played someone else on Y/R what was his character's name.
That is it sorry there are so many questions, I am just making up for lost time. ...Good Luck!!

QUOTE(crappysucks @ Feb 18 2006, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, here's one I don't think we mentioned. Back when Lauren was a singer who kidnapped her and buried her alive. What was his name, and his involvement in her life? And for extra credit, when he used to sit alone in his apartment and 'think' about her, what song was playing 'in his head?'

Um was it her manager Steven??? The song I cant remember the song but I am going to guess was it Every breath u take and every move u make by Police. That u got me on....I am stump.

#47 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 05:39 PM

Okay - I'll try to answer what I can -

Ashley's psychiatrist died. I can't remember how, but I think maybe Leanna poisoned him...

The 'Seinfeld lawyer' went undercover as a white man! He romanced the daughter of a mob boss so Paul and his partner (played by Steven Ford - can't remember his name) could get close to him. The big reveal was at the wedding AFAIK!

David Hasselhof's character was Snapper.

David worked for Jill (he was her Admin Asst - leave to Jill to have a male secretary) and he got involved with Nina - at Jill's instigation (to keep her away from her son Phillip.) He turned psycho and tried to kill Nina. He even tried to have plastic surgery done to hide from the law when he was on the run and the surgeon carve 'killer' on his forehead! HAHA! He met his demise getting crushed in an industrial trash compactor - ouch!

The character 'Eric Forester' played when on Y&R was Lance Prentiss!

Sorry I couldn't get them all!

QUOTE(sparklet @ Feb 18 2006, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now here is today's questions:

What happen to Ashely's Pyschiatrist?

and I am going to repeat a question since no one got it last time...

What was Tricia's sister's name.....

Who was Triscia's sister in love with?

Who was their father dating....what happen to their father...

When Nicholas first started dating Sharon, there was someone else interested in her who was he?

Nathan began having an affair with a woman..however something complicated their situation and turned Olivia's world upside down what was it.

The man who plays the African-American lawyer on Seinfield use to play what character on Y/R and his charcter went undercover..who did he have to protray.

When Phyllis was getting married to Danny....who threw her a bridal shower??

What was David Hasseloff's character name on Y/R.

Who was the character David on Y/R and what did he do to Nina?

The man who played Eric Foster Played someone else on Y/R what was his character's name.
That is it sorry there are so many questions, I am just making up for lost time. ...Good Luck!!
Um was it her manager Steven??? The song I cant remember the song but I am going to guess was it Every breath u take and every move u make by Police. That u got me on....I am stump.

Yes, it was her Manager! He used to sit in a big chair which hid what he was up to (verrry creepy) and dream she was singing 'Obessession' to him! This was an 80's song by Animotion.

'You're my obssession, you're my obssession, who would you want me to be to make you sleep with me.' Sooo cheesy ya gotta love it!

#48 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE(crappysucks @ Feb 18 2006, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay - I'll try to answer what I can -

Ashley's psychiatrist died. I can't remember how, but I think maybe Leanna poisoned him...

The 'Seinfeld lawyer' went undercover as a white man! He romanced the daughter of a mob boss so Paul and his partner (played by Steven Ford - can't remember his name) could get close to him. The big reveal was at the wedding AFAIK!

David Hasselhof's character was Snapper.

David worked for Jill (he was her Admin Asst - leave to Jill to have a male secretary) and he got involved with Nina - at Jill's instigation (to keep her away from her son Phillip.) He turned psycho and tried to kill Nina. He even tried to have plastic surgery done to hide from the law when he was on the run and the surgeon carve 'killer' on his forehead! HAHA! He met his demise getting crushed in an industrial trash compactor - ouch!

The character 'Eric Forester' played when on Y&R was Lance Prentiss!

Sorry I couldn't get them all!
Yes, it was her Manager! He used to sit in a big chair which hid what he was up to (verrry creepy) and dream she was singing 'Obessession' to him! This was an 80's song by Animotion.

'You're my obssession, you're my obssession, who would you want me to be to make you sleep with me.' Sooo cheesy ya gotta love it!

Good job Crappy!!! I have to check on the Leana/Pyscharatrist I thought she shot him get back with u on that but so far everything else looks good. Keep up the the good work :lol

#49 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 06:01 PM

You're right! She did shoot him. Darn...

#50 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:56 PM

Yall I apologized, but I LOVE Phyllis and Nick together. Nick is so romantic.. He has some good lines lately. I last week, Phyllis: I have 2 words for u ..u r married Nick: I have 2 more... I have fallen and this week, the whole dialog with him and Phyllis starting with Phyllis trying to resist him and he turns around and said no u cant and kisses her....Nick u had me at hello ( Jerry Maguire) laugh.gif I hate that they are going to separate them. But until them I am enjoying watching them interact. When Phyllis finally broke down and became real with him and told him how she felt about him. I was like and the nomination goes to... that was touching. Yes people my VCR will recording.

#51 TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:07 PM

Hi guys I found a spoiler site It tells you what will happen the next day almost word for word. Here is the link http://www.young-res...om/spoiler.html

Its really cool if you like spoilers.

#52 TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 07:09 PM

You are welcome mo I could hardly belive it when I read it. So very detailed.
There is rumor that Victoria will sleep with JT and I cant wait to see what happens with Lily and Daniel and Jack and Gloria. I want to see Lilly and Daniel together and I hope Nick comes clean with Sharon and they can work thru this they are one of my favorite couples together They always stick together. And maybe im the only one but I wish Jack and Ashley would stop blaming Gloria for everything with Tom. Ashley is not by any means innocent in all this. Who knows maybe im crazy.

#53 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE(TheStilesClan @ Mar 1 2006, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are welcome mo I could hardly belive it when I read it. So very detailed.
There is rumor that Victoria will sleep with JT and I cant wait to see what happens with Lily and Daniel and Jack and Gloria. I want to see Lilly and Daniel together and I hope Nick comes clean with Sharon and they can work thru this they are one of my favorite couples together They always stick together. And maybe im the only one but I wish Jack and Ashley would stop blaming Gloria for everything with Tom. Ashley is not by any means innocent in all this. Who knows maybe im crazy.

Hey Thanks Stiles even though I dont agree with u on the Nick and Sharon...BORING! Sharon has cheated on Nick how many times and how many times had she had the wandering eye...she is bored with her marriage and now they are trying to make her look like a saint. Just last month she was jealous of Victoria because of Brad. They got married young it is time to split them up. Well anyway...Y/R are going to split them up for good.. This is what was going to be the cause of the ending for Sharon and Nick. I guess maybe the two are tired of working together or executives have other plans.. I dont know or Some one maybe leaving the show. I know I read a while back that Nick wanted to take a break and be on recurring status for a while because he wanted to spend more time with his family. What I am really concern is that Victor wants to leave the show. There is a rumor that executives might get rid of the Abbott family and go another direction...But that is a rumor. I will be reading the website. Y/R shouldnt mess up a good thing while it is good...Look what happen to Guiding Light for starters.. They wanted to go in a new direction...I am just counting the hours when it goes off the air.

#54 TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 07:35 PM

okay sparklet what do you think about the whole Jack/Gloria/Ashley triangle. I totally respect your opinion I just think that Nicks cheated before also. But this is soaps it would not be normal if someone didnt cheat lol

Okay heres one for all Do you think JT has a right to be angry with Mac (maybe not cheat on her)? I think he has every right to be angry IMO that was wrong for her to keep that a secret from him and tell Kevin.
JMO

I like to get all opinions see if im the only one that thinks that way.

#55 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE(TheStilesClan @ Mar 7 2006, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
okay sparklet what do you think about the whole Jack/Gloria/Ashley triangle. I totally respect your opinion I just think that Nicks cheated before also. But this is soaps it would not be normal if someone didnt cheat lol
Okay heres one for all Do you think JT has a right to be angry with Mac (maybe not cheat on her)? I think he has every right to be angry IMO that was wrong for her to keep that a secret from him and tell Kevin.
JMO

I like to get all opinions see if im the only one that thinks that way.

I totally respect your opinion too!! laugh.gif I just like to debate..sorry but not ugly because this is a soap opera not real people. and thanks for the website.. I am pulling for Gloria in the Jack/Ashely even though alot of the stuff that is going on she brought it on herself like insulting Jack and Ashley and blaming Ashley when John got arrested. But Jack has always been a son of a ... so.

U know I have too much time on my hands... I was thinking we dont know about Gloria background we just know she is the mother of Kevin and Michael and married Tom Fisher. What if she too came from a powerful family and when she was very young she was involve with their company...maybe got pregnant at a very young age...but she doesnt want anything to do with her family because of tragic circumstances rape. molestation. etc.. so she fakes her and Michaels own death started over somewhere new but since she is a victim she has a habit of attracting low lifes like Tom but in an insane way made her feel safe....But when she married John she got her old life back without the headaches While cleaning the attic in the Abbot house ....guess who (Jack or Ashely) comes across an old business weekly magazine Headlining Car goes off clift killing heirres and son with the picture of the crash car and under it a younger picture of Gloria and baby....Well this person thinks it is the smoking gun they need to get rid of Gloria once and for all by exposing her for fraud etc..They do their investigation and when they open this big can of worms... the Abbott family will get more than they bargin for and will be in the fight for their life ...Jack thought Victor was a Son of a ... Wait until he meets Gloria's brother ....Sometimes it is best to just let sleep dogs lie.. laugh.gif ...I know what an imagination I have..

I dont know about the JT and Mac incident I am up in the air. I can see both sides of the situation I want them together when they were younger Now I want Kevin and Colleen together I see sparks there..

#56 TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:40 PM

As I love to debate. Its great to get other ppls opinions. im glad its not real cause oh lord id be in trouble lol. Hubby would kill me cause i would be to caught up in there life.

I love your Gloria theory That would be so cool. She did bring alot of it herself but Its not her fault on all things.

I agree totally with the Colleen/Kevin. I would like to see Kevin/Mac work things out!!!!!!!!!

#57 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE(TheStilesClan @ Mar 9 2006, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As I love to debate. Its great to get other ppls opinions. im glad its not real cause oh lord id be in trouble lol. Hubby would kill me cause i would be to caught up in there life.

I love your Gloria theory That would be so cool. She did bring alot of it herself but Its not her fault on all things.

I agree totally with the Colleen/Kevin. I would like to see Kevin/Mac work things out!!!!!!!!!

I agree BTW I like the title Walkin in the Winter's Wonderland....What do you think about the way Neil handling the Lily situation...Personally I think he is going to far...Hey my thing is why are you going to go to Brad and advise him to keep his daughter away from Daniel...Daniel is not a bad guy..and Dru needs pay back..She is always been hypocritical ...where is her sister and nephew.. Like Lily said she is going to be 18 soon and if they let them date she might see that her and Daniel may not be perfect for each other.

When are we going to see the JT's family...

#58 TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE(sparklet @ Mar 12 2006, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree BTW I like the title Walkin in the Winter's Wonderland....What do you think about the way Neil handling the Lily situation...Personally I think he is going to far...Hey my thing is why are you going to go to Brad and advise him to keep his daughter away from Daniel...Daniel is not a bad guy..and Dru needs pay back..She is always been hypocritical ...where is her sister and nephew.. Like Lily said she is going to be 18 soon and if they let them date she might see that her and Daniel may not be perfect for each other.

When are we going to see the JT's family...

I agree with you I think Neil is def going to far. I think that they should let Lily make her own mistakes who knows maybe its right. They need to give Daniel a break he made 1 mistake and hes made right by it.

I am curious about his family. I wonder if we will ever see them.

#59 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE(TheStilesClan @ Mar 13 2006, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you I think Neil is def going to far. I think that they should let Lily make her own mistakes who knows maybe its right. They need to give Daniel a break he made 1 mistake and hes made right by it.
I am curious about his family. I wonder if we will ever see them.

Exactly!!! I like today's episode. the look on JT's face when Brad told him he couldnt see Colleen because he slept with his finace...priceless!!! I also like the confrontation between Phyllis and Daniel that was good. It was like role reversal who was the parent or child laugh.gifI dont condome affairs however I think Nick and Phyllis rondaveurs are steamy. It is a shame that Neil is going to find out about Lily's paturnity in court laugh.gif It seems that way from his discuss with the missing Cricket Blair.

#60 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 06:46 PM

Okay, I came up with another piece of trivia to try and stump you with. After Brad first came on, he ended up kidnapped and imprisioned by his crazy ex-wife. What was her name, and who finally rescued Brad???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users