• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#21 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE(mo @ Jan 18 2006, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well one of Jill's siblings is Snapper (Foster), and the other is on the tip of my tongue -- I will think of it eventually. BTW, Snapper was married to one of the lovely Brooks girls (the Brooks were one of the main families when Y & R began). I think her name was Chris. Her sisters were Laurie and Leslie. They fought over a man named Lance, who was played by the guy that is now Eric Forrester on B&B.

Jill was a beautician.

Victor was a bad guy. Can't remember what he did to his first wife, but I seem to remember her locking him up in a dungeon in the basement for a while -- her name was Julia, I believe.

AHH! I was too late. I think you got it all right. Victor did lock Julia in the basement. I can't remember the other brother's name either.

Here's another one for you to mull over. Was Paul a good or 'bad' character in the beginning???

#22 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 07:32 PM

laugh.gif Yes Mo one of Jill's brother name was Snapper..and U R RIGHT eric foster use to be on Y/R and yes what happen to the brook family...YES however i cant give you points for that until you give me the rest Keep trying

KUDOS!! YES Jill was a beautician before she worked for Lady Katherine giving you 50 pts..
And Victor was a bad character in the beginning giving you and additional 5 pts.

I am sorry Mo, I thought I had both quotes on one....the next quote after this also involves you.

#23 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE(crappysucks @ Jan 18 2006, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AHH! I was too late. I think you got it all right. Victor did lock Julia in the basement. I can't remember the other brother's name either.

Here's another one for you to mull over. Was Paul a good or 'bad' character in the beginning???

Mo I have to give this one to Crappy.. You were so close..

Yes Crappy Victor lock his wife Julia in the Basement! He was a bad character.

Congratulations Mo you have a total of 55pts Way to go for your first try!!!! biggrin.gif
Crappy yesterday you earn 14pts and today you earn 45 pts which brings your total to 69pts.. Good Job biggrin.gif

Now Crappy I am going to take a stab at this because he is way too nice I am going to say Paul's character was bad how many pts do I get, smile.gif

#24 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:06 PM

Thank you I always thought He lock Julia in the basement.. Way to go and Greg is the brother it was Snapper, Jill and Greg Way to go.. So that puts you in the lead Mo.. Sorry Crappy I have to take away your 40 pts, So Mo you have a score of 50, 40, 5, which totals up to drum role please....95pts WHOO HOO WAY TO GO..
Crappy I am sorry I had to take your 40 pts away leaving you with 14 pts.. but I will have more questions and so will others

#25 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE(sparklet @ Jan 18 2006, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you Mo I always thought He lock Julia in the basement.. Way to go and Greg is the brother it was Snapper, Jill and Greg Way to go.. So that puts you in the lead Mo.. Sorry Crappy I have to take away your 40 pts, So Mo you have a score of 50, 40, 5, which totals up to drum role please....95pts WHOO HOO WAY TO GO..
Crappy I am sorry I had to take your 40 pts away leaving you with 14 pts.. but I will have more questions and so will others

No problem - and congrats to Mo for setting it straight. She was also right about Paul, who was a bit of a bad boy. So Sparkie, I'll give you 40 points for that one (I hope you're keeping score! laugh.gif ) One thing about Paul the Mo forgot is that he gave Nikki an STD when he was involved with her! Oh, that bad guy!!! laugh.gif

#26 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE(crappysucks @ Jan 18 2006, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No problem - and congrats to Mo for setting it straight. She was also right about Paul, who was a bit of a bad boy. So Sparkie, I'll give you 40 points for that one (I hope you're keeping score! laugh.gif ) One thing about Paul the Mo forgot is that he gave Nikki an STD when he was involved with her! Oh, that bad guy!!! laugh.gif

YEAH I AM FINALLY ON THE BOARD..40pts. Yeah laugh.gif

Mo do you have any questions..You are kicking our buts here! hehehe! BUT i GOT 40PTS. YEAH!

#27 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 08:46 PM

Sorry I missed a day..BTW loved today's episode Nick and Phyllis loved the hooked up in the hay biggrin.gif ...I HAVE NO LIFE mad.gif

Here is todays question worth 30pts..

Fill in the blanks

In 1983 after Jack resumed his affair with ________ again, ________ shot him and then forgot all about doing it.

A. Jill, John
B. Diane, Patti
C. Julia, Diane

#28 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 08:50 PM

It's 'A' right???

#29 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE(mo @ Jan 21 2006, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My guess would be "B"

YES IT IS B WAY TO GO!!!! I should be mad because you are kicking the cream out of us!! BUT I GOT 40 PTS YEAH! laugh.gif

Congratulations Mo you score 30pts and 95 pts from yesterday which now you the total of 125. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#30 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE(sparklet @ Jan 21 2006, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YES IT IS B WAY TO GO!!!! I should be mad because you are kicking the cream out of us!! BUT I GOT 40 PTS YEAH! laugh.gif

Congratulations Mo you score 30pts and 95 pts from yesterday which now you the total of 125. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

AHH! I'm getting my butt kicked! I thought I knew my Y & R better than this!

#31 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 06:48 PM

I think Carl Williams - I know the mother's name was Mary. He was a cop. He is now deceased. I think someone else reappeared who looked like him, and who had assumed his identity but wasn't him.

#32 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 07:12 PM

I remember the other 'guy' but I thought it turned out not to be Carl. That's where I got confused.

How about that Mary though - wasn't she the most annoying busybody ever to hit the show???

#33 peppertrail

peppertrail

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 08:55 PM

Greg is the name of the other Foster brother. And Victor locked Micheal Scott in the basement, and made Julia watch the live feed of him being tortured, I think. Been a few years since that all happened!!!

#34 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:37 PM

His name was Carl Williams
He was a police officer
Mary thought he was dead however he lost his memory and live another life with someone else. He sort of faded out of the picture.
QUOTE(peppertrail @ Jan 21 2006, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greg is the name of the other Foster brother. And Victor locked Micheal Scott in the basement, and made Julia watch the live feed of him being tortured, I think. Been a few years since that all happened!!!
yep that is it congratualations u earn 40 pts..(Like me) . I cant give u points for Greg because u have to name all siblings.

#35 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:17 PM

Ok What was Nikki's husband's name before she married Victor. - 30 pts

What is the name of Nikki's sister? - 30 pts

Why was Ashley in an institution? 30 pts

Who killed Ashley's Therapist? - 30 pts

Who was the object of Neal's affection in the beggining? - 30 pts

Who was the father of Victoria' baby before her miscarrage? - 30 pts.
Good Luck!

#36 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:40 PM

I don't know all of these but I do know some.

Nikki's sister was Casey Reed. Ashley had a nervous breakdown after aborting Victor's child. Olivia was the object of Neal's affections. Those are the only ones I can remember. sad.gif

#37 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:57 PM

Yes Nikki's mother is Casey...Ashley did have nervous breakdown and Olivia was the object of Neals affections...Research keep trying...tired give score tommrrow

#38 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:39 AM

OK I am mad at Y/R. They put Phyllis and Nick together just so they can kill Sharon off the show. OK Nick feels guity for Cassie's death, now Sharons'. Come on. I wondered why they put Nick and Phyllis together so soon just to break them up.

#39 crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:33 PM

I don't watch the show anymore - what happened? They killed Sharon off???

#40 sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:39 PM

They are going too. mad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users