Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Young and the Restless

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts
Kudos for putting Nick and Phyllis together. Sharon is boring and in my opinion, the chemistry left them a long time ago. Nice to see some new blood. This is how I see the writers are going to handle it. Phyllis is going to end up pregnant. This would be a miracle for her considering the doctors told her she can never have children again. Because of Cassey's death, Nick is not going to want Phyllis to abbort the pregnacy So he is going to want her unwilling to keep the baby. She will probably hide the news from Jack until she figures out what to do. THen Jack inadvertly finds out that she is pregnant and is filled with Joy. Nick hears the news probably from Jack's boasting and wonders if he is the father. When it hits the fan that Jck isnt the father all hell is going to break out on the Newman family which might cause Phyllis to have a miscarriage ( I hope not I like her)! Well that is my opinion.

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts
What nobody watches Young and the Restless..That is a suprise!

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
I love Young and the Restless - just don't have any chance to watch it anymore. I had actually watched it since I was 12 years old (my mother watched it, and I got into it - my school was mall and had no lunchroom, so we went home for lunch from 12:30 to 1:30 and I watched it then!) In the last few years I just haven't had the time - though I catch it when I have off from work! biggrin.gif

This puppy's been number one for more than twelve years for a reason!!!

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts
I know That why I was suprised that there was no response. It has been good lately. You know it has its boring points like all soaps. This is going to be Shelia last apperance on the soap. I think She came back to YR to rest her character. Cant wait to see how it ends.

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
I know - I caught some of that last week. I watched her when she first appeared on the show - she's great! This was definitely one of my guilty pleasures!

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts
That is ok to each is own opinion that is why we comment on Morty.. I just believe that their chemistry has ran its tow along time ago. Too me Sharon is boring. I thought they were going to spice up her character the first time she came back. Hey she was putting Nikki in her place and now she is back to the same old Sharon. SHe is showing a little back bone but her and Nick are have reach there plato. Now Sharon and Brad maybe. But why do we have to see Victoria and Sharon fight over a man again. Nick was right Brad is out for himself. I like Brad sometimes except when he is acting alrigheous and mighty.. I hate when alot of characters get on there high horse. Drusilla also gets on my nerves. I thought they were going to play it out that Neal or Malcom was going to be Delvon's father. Right now the only story lines I am interested in is the Phyllisy/Nick. Lauren/ Michael/ Shelia, JT/Mac/Kevin and the relationship between Katherine and Jill.

nawlinsgal

nawlinsgal

• Pip
  • 1,291 posts
I love Young and the Restless just no computer to keep up with things anymore...which really sucks bad....but I did see the ring Brad gave Vicki and the look on Sharon and Nikki faces was priceless....I wonder what Sharon is going to do since Brad proclaimed his love for her...is she gonna tell Vicki she is being used or is she going to go for Brad for herself now that he is engaged...hmmmmm....and the Sheila/Lauren story is going to slow for me...I wish they would wrap it up..I know it's new but Im bored with the story already...now I'm loving the story with Phyllis and Nikki taking over some major project together...that ought to be awesome...I love Phyllis in any story....

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts
Here Here, I know I love Phyllis too. Wait to Nikki finds out that Nicholas slept with Phyllis. I really do not know how she is going to handle it because she is not to keen on Sharon ( When it comes to her son Sharon is always in the wrong) and Phyllis well that is going to be hard to call. Now either this week, next or sometime soon, Sharon is going to find out either Nicholas might confess or what. Well Phyllis is out of town now all of a sudden and I wonder when Nick gets put out if he is going to bump into Phyllis. Hmm you know how soaps go. Oh and of course when Lauren and Shelia gets free Shelia is going to double cross her. At the Sting, Lauren might be the person they catch after she probably kills Shelia... This is all my speculation.

TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts
I love this show as well. I am interested to see who Sheila wants to look like. I would say Lauren but I doubt that. It would be to obvious. Any thoughts??? Im not sure what to make of the Nick/Phyllis. I want to see Sharon and Nick stay together. I hope Ashley gets out of this murder thing before its found out that John did it. Okay dont get alot of time so I figured I would come and voice my thoughts. Have a great day!!!!!!!!

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts
I dont know, but I think they are going to do the obvious and bring Shelia back to look like Lauren and redo the story line they did with Lady Katherine and her look a like about ten years ago. This lady held Lady Chandler kidnap Katherine and took her place.

Well we have to see about the Nick and Phyllis Storyline. I just think that there story has ran it course. But I never liked them together anyway. Phyllis can get pregnant she has a low percentage of having a baby. remember she was taking fertilitie medicine before her and jack broke up the first time. She had to be patience and let her body heal.

I do agree with yall about Brad.. I feel Jack has called it right when he said Brad was only in it for himself. Brad hasnt had a good leading lady since when ...Can anyone remember??

I also agree with you Mo on the Dru/Neil/Devon/Yolanda Story line... however, I believe it is a big snorer and cant wait until they do something story line of bury it.

Now lets all play a game.. This is to test your knowledge of Young and Restless. This is called story lines that made you say WHAT THE ... ?? The awesome and not so awesome...

1. Nina enter Coles house and they were talking she was dripping wet because it had been raining. In the middle of there conversation, They kissed.. Now in the next episode Nina is stalking Cole...She is in love with Cole. She is telling everyone she is inlove with Cole. Cole is trying to get away from her and we the views thought Nina had gone pure plum crazy... Until she has an argument with Cole and said She couldnt deal because they slept together... Now question in mind is when did that happen all we saw was a kissed..
Now that still confused me??

2. Remember when Lauren used to be stalked by Stephen her music manager.. Who force her to marry her and tormented her. Danny lost his voice but got it back at Christmas in Churh. Tracy was piney over Brad and Lauren was not the nice and sweet person she is today.Before Stephen enter her life and totured her she was really mean and jealous of Tracy. Couldnt stand Lauren then.. This storyline changed her and now I love her.

3. Remeber when Katherine was the B*tch and Jill was the nice one. I was small then, but all i could rememer was lady chandler wore veils on her face.

I did 3 let see if you can try. 20pts if someone can name 10.

TVaddict

TVaddict

• Pip
  • 6 posts
OHHHH yes-

Im a fan of all CBS soaps smile.gif

==================

Im glad Lauren is back but gezzzz is Sheila going to ever die or leave lol

As for Jack- he has been so rude and unappreciative of Phyllis lately- I wish she would dump him for good anyway-

I was suprised however that they are now trying to kinda hint that Brad and Sharon - then Phyllis and Nick is flirting around, ect ect ect ... lol

And is it just me or does McKenzies role seem BORING - I wish they would do something else with her-

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts
YESS !! but I think they are going to shake Mac's character up biggrin.gif

Hey do you know any history
I cant wait to see what Kevin finds in that security box and will that change his opoinion of John shooting his father.

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
I can't name ten but I can sure remember the Jill/Katherine thing. Yes, Jill was more of the nice one and Katherine had it in for her because her husband had fallen in love with Jill. That is where Jill's son Phillip came from. If you remember, Katherine's husband Phillip died when Katherine got bombed and drove their car off the road. Many years later, when Jill's son Philip was estranged from her he lived with Katherine. Philip then also died in a car wreck while drunk, which of course lead Jill to blame Katherine - AGAIN!

That led to one of the best death scenes. When Philip died Nina and their son where there crying, as were Katherine and Jill. When he passed Jill turned to Katherine with pure hate in her eyes and said - "First you took his father from me, then you took the son." CLASSIC Y&R!

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts
I forgot about that and I was a fan of Nina and Phillip.. you get 2 pts. crappy way to go. I got something to add on but I am not going to give ok..i am like a refrigerator cant keep anything in.. Nina and Phillips wedding. Phillip thought that she was going to stand him up..but she was in a car wreck. She came to the alter in her hospital gown classic..

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
Completely forgot about that one - that is a classic.

Well, how about when Lauren was a bitch. Remember when her and Tracey had the crush on Danny (Lauren was singing with Danny) and she tomented Tracey. Tracey was trying to lose weight and Lauren had a big pie sent to her at the restaurant - then Tracey walked over and smashed the pie in Lauren's face. What a riot!

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I use to watch it when I was in high school. In my last year I would ruch home and eat lunch in front of the tv. I think the same characters are still on the show. smile.gif

I could never stand Jill.

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts
QUOTE(crappysucks @ Jan 16 2006, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Completely forgot about that one - that is a classic.

Well, how about when Lauren was a bitch. Remember when her and Tracey had the crush on Danny (Lauren was singing with Danny) and she tomented Tracey. Tracey was trying to lose weight and Lauren had a big pie sent to her at the restaurant - then Tracey walked over and smashed the pie in Lauren's face. What a riot!

Classic!! Crappy another 2pt total 4 pts so far. This is a 10pt question... who can tell me the name of the guy that rape Cricket hint it wasnt Michael He just sexually harass her. This is a little research people, but I know you can do it.

QUOTE(GingerSnaps @ Jan 16 2006, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I use to watch it when I was in high school. In my last year I would ruch home and eat lunch in front of the tv. I think the same characters are still on the show. smile.gif
I could never stand Jill.

Kudos!!! Hey Ginger can you remember any classic episodes when you use to watch them??

TheStilesClan

TheStilesClan

• Pip
  • 2,748 posts
Hey I wonder if they are going to bring Sheila back to B&B as someone Wait you dont think shes gonna try and come back as Colleen Brads daughter. Hmm interesting only time will tell.

I dont remember when Katherine was a witch and Jill was nice.

I dont like Jack hes such a jerk but dont care much (more than Jack atleast) for Phyllis eithier.

Hey I just read on another website that Ashley is not Johns daughter. Thats great that she still would risk so much for him.

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(sparklet @ Jan 17 2006, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Classic!! Crappy another 2pt total 4 pts so far. This is a 10pt question... who can tell me the name of the guy that rape Cricket hint it wasnt Michael He just sexually harass her. This is a little research people, but I know you can do it.
Kudos!!! Hey Ginger can you remember any classic episodes when you use to watch them??

His name was Derek, right?

QUOTE(TheStilesClan @ Jan 17 2006, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey I wonder if they are going to bring Sheila back to B&B as someone Wait you dont think shes gonna try and come back as Colleen Brads daughter. Hmm interesting only time will tell.

I dont remember when Katherine was a witch and Jill was nice.

I dont like Jack hes such a jerk but dont care much (more than Jack atleast) for Phyllis eithier.

Hey I just read on another website that Ashley is not Johns daughter. Thats great that she still would risk so much for him.

You're right, Ashley was the product of an affair her mother Dina Mergeron had. I just can't remember who the affair was with!

sparklet

sparklet

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,539 posts
KUDOS Crappy that is 14 pts you are on a role..

For 20pts... who can name Jill's siblings.

For 50 pts ...who can tell me what did Jill do for a living before she worked for Lady Katherine.

For 5 pts.... What Victor a good character in the begining or bad.

For 40 pts...What did Victor do to his first wife....

OK everyone that is it for now... GOOD LUCK! wink.gif

I missed today's episode can someone fill me in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users