sparklet

Young and the Restless

sparklet   
OMG......OMG....I am so pissed that Phyllis quit NVP....the family has major memory issues...Victor forgot what an affair is like????PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I think not...and Sharon, I want to choke her so badly.

I do believe Jack is in the dark still concerning everything...is he?...and if so what will happen when he finds out, will Phyllis lose her new Jabot job as well you think...

Gloria...Gloria....Gloria....MMMMmmmm.........MMMMmmmmmm........MMMMmmmmmm...jus

throw away the key and get it over with....if Lauren loses the baby over stress from Gloria I will be pissed..it's time for a new baby, no more abortions or miscarriages...I want some happpy people dang it...

I agree...and you know ...If it wasnt for Phyllis, Victor would be in a jail cell right now!! O HOW WE FORGET!!! He wasnt concern about affairs when he was having his..

Cherokee   

The Young and The Restless is really heating up this week. Victor is getting close to finding out that Nicholas, Victoria and his beloved Nicky are trying to oust him from the company. AND that Gloria woman just makes me sick. She is getting Kevin sucked right back into her little nightmare world again trying to justify her wrong doings. AND Sharon....how soon she forgets about all the affairs she had and almost had one with Nicholas' Father....Some nerve to berate Nicholas like she's doing..

Cherokee   

Seems like yesterday was the day for everyone on TV to get shot...Nicki has been shot by a carjacker! But Victor beat the crap out of him before the police got there!

Cherokee   

For all you Jewel fans....Jewel will be performing on The Young and The Restless on Wednesday May 31st.

Ok This may be a SPOILER so if you dont want to be spolied please dont read<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay on the website where I go to read what happens the next day it says that Michael and Laurens baby may be sick. Does anyone think that might be the opening of there baby not being okay and them taking Phylliss baby and raising it as thier own???????? What does everyone think???

sparklet   

So far YR is doing a good job in not tilting their hands on who could be the killer. So far these are the people who I suspect:

Jenna because of the security tapes being erase at the coffee house...and she probably knows the pass word..I thought that her and Korbel were partners but I dont know since she keeps pointing fingers his way... Everytime they are together they are too chummy with one another like they knew each other before...they both have accents and she knows alot about art..Jill and Kathyrn picked up on that... Also the pyschic said some interesting things about her and Kevin thought the pyschic was talking about him... She acts to dingy...I think it is a cover! So no one would suspect her! there is probably a chaper in the serial killer's hand book about her...KEVIN NEEDS TO READ THAT BOOK! Who else would have acess to Kevin's computer security code and erase his files....

Jack's partner I forgot his name...Because Carmen threaten to go public about his and Jack's partner ship we dont know about his past...We know she had an affair at her last job. Could it have been with him???

Korbel Because it seems like he might be a serial killer! He exposed and affair at his last job, however he failed to mention until later that the girl committed suicide. But then again who was the professor she was having an affair with and he might be the one who killed carmen... They wont say his name...we probably will not know until later on..

The prosecutor I cant think of his name right now...because when Brad killed the hit man a few weeks later the prosecutor inherits some money from a relative who past away. He seemed shifty and he could have been upset when Carmen decided to drop the case. We dont know that much about him... he could have a hidden agenda...There might be evil behind that smile...what happen to his wife??? Uncle??? He could have killed them for the money...U just dont know

But everything bafful me when Dru saw Carmen or someone dress as Carmen in the parking lot...

Can anyone else think of some clues??? That is all I have for right now.

The only reason why I didnt say David Chow is because I like him and do not wish to see him leave anytime soon... I was a fan of his from Guiding Light to All My Children... and he is rather handsome! Dont want to see him leave anytime soon.

I watch too...but then I switch to the ABC soaps All My Children, One Life To Live and General Hospital..they have a great site if you ever miss a show it's almost word for word plus it's a Canadian site so you also get the next day spoiler....

jayjay   

I couldn't believe it when they suddenly killed off nick! So I tried to search and see if he didn't want to do the show no more if he was giving his music career another try. what I found out was neg. were long and they had the story line already for him to exit but they came to a deal and he will be returning for another 5 YEARS! I'm so happy!

jayjay   

OK is it just me or did Victor Junior all of sudden jump many years? He is now old enough to be drinking,working and having his own apt? Shouldn't he be all of 12 if not younger?

Ok, I know Victor is leaving the show for a while to make a movie, and that's why he will go and search for Victor Jr., but I haven't been watching Y&R that long so I have nooo clue who he is? when did Victor have him? Who's his mom? and Why hasn't he been mentioned in forever? So confused.

I don't remember what year it was but found some info on Victor, Jr.

Victor began a new life in Kansas with blind farmer Hope Adams, whom he met after being presumed dead when his car was stolen and crashed. Victor's return sent shock waves throughout the lives of his family, friends and foes in Genoa City, especially Nikki's, who was devastated when Victor wed Hope. In time, Hope divorced Victor and returned to Kansas with Victor's son, Victor, Jr.

http://www.theyoungandtherestless.com/show...detail_387.html

fizzle   

well, victor jr. is younger than my son cause i remember that whole thing happening when my son was a toddler and he is now 14... so chalk that up to another soap time warping! isnt it funny how fast they age as children but as soon as they are 18 or so they stay that age for 10 years? :animated_rotfl:

Going for reaction, good or bad I don't care

Doing something drastic to turn the adrenaline on

Then take a stand and say I didn't know what I was doing

Young and Restless Runnin' out of control...

Young and Restless Headin' for an overload...

fizzle   

King... get out of this thread! i thought i was safe in here.. but then you show up with nonsense! :fish:

jayjay   

I remember the whole story line with victor jr and I just started watching it 2 years before my daughter was born and she just turned 9 so he could be no older than 11?

I really thought that was Nick forreal! But then i was thinking about why he looked so dressed up and why he knocked, and then figured it was her daydreaming or something. damn. I really wanted nick to come back!

I just read that JT and Victoria were recently married in real life and are expecting a baby. I wonder if they will have them get together on the show.

fizzle   

how long has phillis been on Jacks couch sipping water? and she hasnt had to pee? :inquisitive: