sparklet

Young and the Restless

You are welcome mo I could hardly belive it when I read it. So very detailed.

There is rumor that Victoria will sleep with JT and I cant wait to see what happens with Lily and Daniel and Jack and Gloria. I want to see Lilly and Daniel together and I hope Nick comes clean with Sharon and they can work thru this they are one of my favorite couples together They always stick together. And maybe im the only one but I wish Jack and Ashley would stop blaming Gloria for everything with Tom. Ashley is not by any means innocent in all this. Who knows maybe im crazy.

You are welcome mo I could hardly belive it when I read it. So very detailed.

There is rumor that Victoria will sleep with JT and I cant wait to see what happens with Lily and Daniel and Jack and Gloria. I want to see Lilly and Daniel together and I hope Nick comes clean with Sharon and they can work thru this they are one of my favorite couples together They always stick together. And maybe im the only one but I wish Jack and Ashley would stop blaming Gloria for everything with Tom. Ashley is not by any means innocent in all this. Who knows maybe im crazy.

Hey Thanks Stiles even though I dont agree with u on the Nick and Sharon...BORING! Sharon has cheated on Nick how many times and how many times had she had the wandering eye...she is bored with her marriage and now they are trying to make her look like a saint. Just last month she was jealous of Victoria because of Brad. They got married young it is time to split them up. Well anyway...Y/R are going to split them up for good.. This is what was going to be the cause of the ending for Sharon and Nick. I guess maybe the two are tired of working together or executives have other plans.. I dont know or Some one maybe leaving the show. I know I read a while back that Nick wanted to take a break and be on recurring status for a while because he wanted to spend more time with his family. What I am really concern is that Victor wants to leave the show. There is a rumor that executives might get rid of the Abbott family and go another direction...But that is a rumor. I will be reading the website. Y/R shouldnt mess up a good thing while it is good...Look what happen to Guiding Light for starters.. They wanted to go in a new direction...I am just counting the hours when it goes off the air.

okay sparklet what do you think about the whole Jack/Gloria/Ashley triangle. I totally respect your opinion I just think that Nicks cheated before also. But this is soaps it would not be normal if someone didnt cheat lol

Okay heres one for all Do you think JT has a right to be angry with Mac (maybe not cheat on her)? I think he has every right to be angry IMO that was wrong for her to keep that a secret from him and tell Kevin.

JMO

I like to get all opinions see if im the only one that thinks that way.

okay sparklet what do you think about the whole Jack/Gloria/Ashley triangle. I totally respect your opinion I just think that Nicks cheated before also. But this is soaps it would not be normal if someone didnt cheat lol

Okay heres one for all Do you think JT has a right to be angry with Mac (maybe not cheat on her)? I think he has every right to be angry IMO that was wrong for her to keep that a secret from him and tell Kevin.

JMO

I like to get all opinions see if im the only one that thinks that way.

I totally respect your opinion too!! :lol: I just like to debate..sorry but not ugly because this is a soap opera not real people. and thanks for the website.. I am pulling for Gloria in the Jack/Ashely even though alot of the stuff that is going on she brought it on herself like insulting Jack and Ashley and blaming Ashley when John got arrested. But Jack has always been a son of a ... so.

U know I have too much time on my hands... I was thinking we dont know about Gloria background we just know she is the mother of Kevin and Michael and married Tom Fisher. What if she too came from a powerful family and when she was very young she was involve with their company...maybe got pregnant at a very young age...but she doesnt want anything to do with her family because of tragic circumstances rape. molestation. etc.. so she fakes her and Michaels own death started over somewhere new but since she is a victim she has a habit of attracting low lifes like Tom but in an insane way made her feel safe....But when she married John she got her old life back without the headaches While cleaning the attic in the Abbot house ....guess who (Jack or Ashely) comes across an old business weekly magazine Headlining Car goes off clift killing heirres and son with the picture of the crash car and under it a younger picture of Gloria and baby....Well this person thinks it is the smoking gun they need to get rid of Gloria once and for all by exposing her for fraud etc..They do their investigation and when they open this big can of worms... the Abbott family will get more than they bargin for and will be in the fight for their life ...Jack thought Victor was a Son of a ... Wait until he meets Gloria's brother ....Sometimes it is best to just let sleep dogs lie.. :lol: ...I know what an imagination I have..

I dont know about the JT and Mac incident I am up in the air. I can see both sides of the situation I want them together when they were younger Now I want Kevin and Colleen together I see sparks there..

As I love to debate. Its great to get other ppls opinions. im glad its not real cause oh lord id be in trouble lol. Hubby would kill me cause i would be to caught up in there life.

I love your Gloria theory That would be so cool. She did bring alot of it herself but Its not her fault on all things.

I agree totally with the Colleen/Kevin. I would like to see Kevin/Mac work things out!!!!!!!!!

As I love to debate. Its great to get other ppls opinions. im glad its not real cause oh lord id be in trouble lol. Hubby would kill me cause i would be to caught up in there life.

I love your Gloria theory That would be so cool. She did bring alot of it herself but Its not her fault on all things.

I agree totally with the Colleen/Kevin. I would like to see Kevin/Mac work things out!!!!!!!!!

I agree BTW I like the title Walkin in the Winter's Wonderland....What do you think about the way Neil handling the Lily situation...Personally I think he is going to far...Hey my thing is why are you going to go to Brad and advise him to keep his daughter away from Daniel...Daniel is not a bad guy..and Dru needs pay back..She is always been hypocritical ...where is her sister and nephew.. Like Lily said she is going to be 18 soon and if they let them date she might see that her and Daniel may not be perfect for each other.

When are we going to see the JT's family...

I agree BTW I like the title Walkin in the Winter's Wonderland....What do you think about the way Neil handling the Lily situation...Personally I think he is going to far...Hey my thing is why are you going to go to Brad and advise him to keep his daughter away from Daniel...Daniel is not a bad guy..and Dru needs pay back..She is always been hypocritical ...where is her sister and nephew.. Like Lily said she is going to be 18 soon and if they let them date she might see that her and Daniel may not be perfect for each other.

When are we going to see the JT's family...

I agree with you I think Neil is def going to far. I think that they should let Lily make her own mistakes who knows maybe its right. They need to give Daniel a break he made 1 mistake and hes made right by it.

I am curious about his family. I wonder if we will ever see them.

I agree with you I think Neil is def going to far. I think that they should let Lily make her own mistakes who knows maybe its right. They need to give Daniel a break he made 1 mistake and hes made right by it.

I am curious about his family. I wonder if we will ever see them.

Exactly!!! I like today's episode. the look on JT's face when Brad told him he couldnt see Colleen because he slept with his finace...priceless!!! I also like the confrontation between Phyllis and Daniel that was good. It was like role reversal who was the parent or child :lol:I dont condome affairs however I think Nick and Phyllis rondaveurs are steamy. It is a shame that Neil is going to find out about Lily's paturnity in court :lol: It seems that way from his discuss with the missing Cricket Blair.

Okay, I came up with another piece of trivia to try and stump you with. After Brad first came on, he ended up kidnapped and imprisioned by his crazy ex-wife. What was her name, and who finally rescued Brad???

Okay, I came up with another piece of trivia to try and stump you with. After Brad first came on, he ended up kidnapped and imprisioned by his crazy ex-wife. What was her name, and who finally rescued Brad???

Ok u stump me got to do some research :lol:

Hey I know how they are going to break up Lily and Daniel...Daniel is going to confide in Lily and tell her about Phyllis and Nick.. Lily is going to use that to either black mail his mom or inadvertly tell Dru.

Brad pissed me off today acting all high and mighty like he has been perfect...pool boy/gardner has a short memory of his feelings and actions...if i was Vicki I'd drop kick him to the curb....fast

Brad pissed me off today acting all high and mighty like he has been perfect...pool boy/gardner has a short memory of his feelings and actions...if i was Vicki I'd drop kick him to the curb....fast

Yea...what Nawlins said....

Brad seemed to slither his way into all the rich womens lives didn't he??

Yea...what Nawlins said....

Brad seemed to slither his way into all the rich womens lives didn't he??

That's ALWAYS been Brad's M.O! After all, he was the most successful pool boy I've ever seen! :lol:

I think her name was Lisa. I was thinking Tracy saved him, but I'm really not sure, cause seems like she thought he left her at that time.

I think her name was Lisa. I was thinking Tracy saved him, but I'm really not sure, cause seems like she thought he left her at that time.

Well, you get half the points! It was Lisa, his ex-wife, and Tracey did think he left her. However, it was Lauren who smelled a rat, and got Brad's nemesis Jack to help find him.

Well, you get half the points! It was Lisa, his ex-wife, and Tracey did think he left her. However, it was Lauren who smelled a rat, and got Brad's nemesis Jack to help find him.

Damn I am mad that I didnt know that.... Damn Crappy u got me :lol: BTW I agree with yall about Brad...wasnt it a couple of months ago that he professed his undying love to Sharon....But I have to give him credit...U know Sleeping his way to the top.. with out even going to school or etc... At least Jack admitted he started off as an intern..Viki and Nick and even the stripper wife Niki Have made it to the top...Boy I see why alot of kids today believe u dont need an education to suceed. :lol:

Damn I am mad that I didnt know that.... Damn Crappy u got me :lol: BTW I agree with yall about Brad...wasnt it a couple of months ago that he professed his undying love to Sharon....But I have to give him credit...U know Sleeping his way to the top.. with out even going to school or etc... At least Jack admitted he started off as an intern..Viki and Nick and even the stripper wife Niki Have made it to the top...Boy I see why alot of kids today believe u dont need an education to suceed. :lol:

Yep. Our boy Brad has always had an eye for the ladies with the green stuff. And it ALWAYS get him in trouble... ;)

Yep. Our boy Brad has always had an eye for the ladies with the green stuff. And it ALWAYS get him in trouble... ;)

Yesssss! I love your avater... YOU ROCK CRAPPY!! :lol:

Yesssss! I love your avater... YOU ROCK CRAPPY!! :lol:

Thanks Spark! Now you're making me blush! :lol:

Here is something else I found that happen this week:

Victor/Nick/Red/Sharon spoiler article

I am getting really sick of Sharon and her pious attitude. Does she remember her affair with Diego at all? And not to mention the whole Cameron fiasco. I hope Phyllis sticks to her guns about not leaving NVP.

Micheal Baldwin a father? Now that will be a trip. I have a feeling though, something will happen and Lauren will lose that baby. Isn't Lauren a bit old now to have a kid anyway?

I am getting really sick of Sharon and her pious attitude. Does she remember her affair with Diego at all? And not to mention the whole Cameron fiasco. I hope Phyllis sticks to her guns about not leaving NVP.

Micheal Baldwin a father? Now that will be a trip. I have a feeling though, something will happen and Lauren will lose that baby. Isn't Lauren a bit old now to have a kid anyway?

I agree with u peppertrail and let us not forget her lip locking adventures with Victor and Brad she has no right acting so high and moral..

I hope Lauren will not loose the baby, but this is how they are going to bring back Shelia ...I bet u.

OMG......OMG....I am so pissed that Phyllis quit NVP....the family has major memory issues...Victor forgot what an affair is like????PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I think not...and Sharon, I want to choke her so badly.

I do believe Jack is in the dark still concerning everything...is he?...and if so what will happen when he finds out, will Phyllis lose her new Jabot job as well you think...

Gloria...Gloria....Gloria....MMMMmmmm.........MMMMmmmmmm........MMMMmmmmmm...jus

throw away the key and get it over with....if Lauren loses the baby over stress from Gloria I will be pissed..it's time for a new baby, no more abortions or miscarriages...I want some happpy people dang it...