sparklet

Young and the Restless

No problem - and congrats to Mo for setting it straight. She was also right about Paul, who was a bit of a bad boy. So Sparkie, I'll give you 40 points for that one (I hope you're keeping score! :lol: ) One thing about Paul the Mo forgot is that he gave Nikki an STD when he was involved with her! Oh, that bad guy!!! :lol:

YEAH I AM FINALLY ON THE BOARD..40pts. Yeah :lol:

Mo do you have any questions..You are kicking our buts here! hehehe! BUT i GOT 40PTS. YEAH!

Sorry I missed a day..BTW loved today's episode Nick and Phyllis loved the hooked up in the hay :D ...I HAVE NO LIFE :angry:

Here is todays question worth 30pts..

Fill in the blanks

In 1983 after Jack resumed his affair with ________ again, ________ shot him and then forgot all about doing it.

A. Jill, John

B. Diane, Patti

C. Julia, Diane

My guess would be "B"

YES IT IS B WAY TO GO!!!! I should be mad because you are kicking the cream out of us!! BUT I GOT 40 PTS YEAH! :lol:

Congratulations Mo you score 30pts and 95 pts from yesterday which now you the total of 125. :D:D

YES IT IS B WAY TO GO!!!! I should be mad because you are kicking the cream out of us!! BUT I GOT 40 PTS YEAH! :lol:

Congratulations Mo you score 30pts and 95 pts from yesterday which now you the total of 125. :D:D

AHH! I'm getting my butt kicked! I thought I knew my Y & R better than this!

I think Carl Williams - I know the mother's name was Mary. He was a cop. He is now deceased. I think someone else reappeared who looked like him, and who had assumed his identity but wasn't him.

I remember the other 'guy' but I thought it turned out not to be Carl. That's where I got confused.

How about that Mary though - wasn't she the most annoying busybody ever to hit the show???

Greg is the name of the other Foster brother. And Victor locked Micheal Scott in the basement, and made Julia watch the live feed of him being tortured, I think. Been a few years since that all happened!!!

His name was Carl Williams

He was a police officer

Mary thought he was dead however he lost his memory and live another life with someone else. He sort of faded out of the picture.

Greg is the name of the other Foster brother. And Victor locked Micheal Scott in the basement, and made Julia watch the live feed of him being tortured, I think. Been a few years since that all happened!!!
yep that is it congratualations u earn 40 pts..(Like me) . I cant give u points for Greg because u have to name all siblings.

Ok What was Nikki's husband's name before she married Victor. - 30 pts

What is the name of Nikki's sister? - 30 pts

Why was Ashley in an institution? 30 pts

Who killed Ashley's Therapist? - 30 pts

Who was the object of Neal's affection in the beggining? - 30 pts

Who was the father of Victoria' baby before her miscarrage? - 30 pts.

Good Luck!

I don't know all of these but I do know some.

Nikki's sister was Casey Reed. Ashley had a nervous breakdown after aborting Victor's child. Olivia was the object of Neal's affections. Those are the only ones I can remember. :(

Yes Nikki's mother is Casey...Ashley did have nervous breakdown and Olivia was the object of Neals affections...Research keep trying...tired give score tommrrow

OK I am mad at Y/R. They put Phyllis and Nick together just so they can kill Sharon off the show. OK Nick feels guity for Cassie's death, now Sharons'. Come on. I wondered why they put Nick and Phyllis together so soon just to break them up.

They won't kill Sharon off, I think it is all hype. It will probably be some sort of dream Nick has, and will scare him enough to quit 'playing' with Phyllis. Although personally, I wouldn't really care if she 'died'. She has been a real whyner lately, and I would rather see her go off that way, or pair her with Brad. It would make a great story to see her and Vicky go at it for his affections. Maybe Vicky could hook up with JT for awhile, and Mac could be with Kevin.

I just saw that preview that said Sharon will die when she finds out about Nick and Phyllis -- THAT SUCKS!! It was bad enough when they killed poor Cassie off. Damn it Y&R!!!
i HAVE TO AGREE WITH U MO THAT DOES SUCK!!!! Why dont they just change Sharons or she just take a leave some where... WHY PUT NICK AND PHYLLIS TOGETHER JUST TO SEPARATE. U know Nick is going to feel all guillty and he is going to blame himself and hate Phyllis. DAMN Y/R..

oh are they going to make this Colleen a witch. She should be interesting I see her causing a lot of trouble for Mack and Kevin...in the end she might even fall for Kevin.

That Colleen is something...watch it Lily she is going to end up taking her man.

Ok everyone, Here is todays question sorry it took me so long..

1. Leanna Luv is a talk show host on Y/R, but how did her character evolved

2. What is the name of the college girl and her sister that came in the middle of Nina's and Ryan's marriage and caused Ryan to leave Nina and eventually terrorized Victoria.

#2 -- The girl that came between Ryan and Nina was Tricia. I can't remember her sister's name, but she was played by the girl that now plays Bridget on B & B. The psycho bitch Tricia is the one that eventually murdered Ryan.

#1 -- I don't remember the WHOLE Leanna story, but I know she had a major crush on Victor -- might have even been married to him for a bit. I think she wrote a book about Victor that outed the whole Ashley pregnancy and abortion scandal. Sorry, not a complete answer to either, just what my feeble mind can remember today.

Leanna started out as a psycho with an obssession for Ashley's psyschiatrsit (the guy she eventually married.) Along the way they rehabilitated her - she married Victor briefly, and she wrote her expose. That's all I can remember now.

#2 -- The girl that came between Ryan and Nina was Tricia. I can't remember her sister's name, but she was played by the girl that now plays Bridget on B & B. The psycho bitch Tricia is the one that eventually murdered Ryan.

You are right Congratulations!!!!! Tricia was the Pyscho Bitch that came in between Ryan and Nina's marriage and murdered Ryan. Alright congrats!!

Leanna started out as a psycho with an obssession for Ashley's psyschiatrsit (the guy she eventually married.) Along the way they rehabilitated her - she married Victor briefly, and she wrote her expose. That's all I can remember now.

Congrats to u Crappy u r correct!! Leanna was obcess with the good pychiatrist and both u and Mo were right about her tell all book when she was marriaged to Victor Newman. Again Congrats to u both.

Okay, here's one I don't think we mentioned. Back when Lauren was a singer who kidnapped her and buried her alive. What was his name, and his involvement in her life? And for extra credit, when he used to sit alone in his apartment and 'think' about her, what song was playing 'in his head?'

Now here is today's questions:

What happen to Ashely's Pyschiatrist?

and I am going to repeat a question since no one got it last time...

What was Tricia's sister's name.....

Who was Triscia's sister in love with?

Who was their father dating....what happen to their father...

When Nicholas first started dating Sharon, there was someone else interested in her who was he?

Nathan began having an affair with a woman..however something complicated their situation and turned Olivia's world upside down what was it.

The man who plays the African-American lawyer on Seinfield use to play what character on Y/R and his charcter went undercover..who did he have to protray.

When Phyllis was getting married to Danny....who threw her a bridal shower??

What was David Hasseloff's character name on Y/R.

Who was the character David on Y/R and what did he do to Nina?

The man who played Eric Foster Played someone else on Y/R what was his character's name.

That is it sorry there are so many questions, I am just making up for lost time. ...Good Luck!!

Okay, here's one I don't think we mentioned. Back when Lauren was a singer who kidnapped her and buried her alive. What was his name, and his involvement in her life? And for extra credit, when he used to sit alone in his apartment and 'think' about her, what song was playing 'in his head?'

Um was it her manager Steven??? The song I cant remember the song but I am going to guess was it Every breath u take and every move u make by Police. That u got me on....I am stump.

Okay - I'll try to answer what I can -

Ashley's psychiatrist died. I can't remember how, but I think maybe Leanna poisoned him...

The 'Seinfeld lawyer' went undercover as a white man! He romanced the daughter of a mob boss so Paul and his partner (played by Steven Ford - can't remember his name) could get close to him. The big reveal was at the wedding AFAIK!

David Hasselhof's character was Snapper.

David worked for Jill (he was her Admin Asst - leave to Jill to have a male secretary) and he got involved with Nina - at Jill's instigation (to keep her away from her son Phillip.) He turned psycho and tried to kill Nina. He even tried to have plastic surgery done to hide from the law when he was on the run and the surgeon carve 'killer' on his forehead! HAHA! He met his demise getting crushed in an industrial trash compactor - ouch!

The character 'Eric Forester' played when on Y&R was Lance Prentiss!

Sorry I couldn't get them all!

Now here is today's questions:

What happen to Ashely's Pyschiatrist?

and I am going to repeat a question since no one got it last time...

What was Tricia's sister's name.....

Who was Triscia's sister in love with?

Who was their father dating....what happen to their father...

When Nicholas first started dating Sharon, there was someone else interested in her who was he?

Nathan began having an affair with a woman..however something complicated their situation and turned Olivia's world upside down what was it.

The man who plays the African-American lawyer on Seinfield use to play what character on Y/R and his charcter went undercover..who did he have to protray.

When Phyllis was getting married to Danny....who threw her a bridal shower??

What was David Hasseloff's character name on Y/R.

Who was the character David on Y/R and what did he do to Nina?

The man who played Eric Foster Played someone else on Y/R what was his character's name.

That is it sorry there are so many questions, I am just making up for lost time. ...Good Luck!!

Um was it her manager Steven??? The song I cant remember the song but I am going to guess was it Every breath u take and every move u make by Police. That u got me on....I am stump.

Yes, it was her Manager! He used to sit in a big chair which hid what he was up to (verrry creepy) and dream she was singing 'Obessession' to him! This was an 80's song by Animotion.

'You're my obssession, you're my obssession, who would you want me to be to make you sleep with me.' Sooo cheesy ya gotta love it!

Okay - I'll try to answer what I can -

Ashley's psychiatrist died. I can't remember how, but I think maybe Leanna poisoned him...

The 'Seinfeld lawyer' went undercover as a white man! He romanced the daughter of a mob boss so Paul and his partner (played by Steven Ford - can't remember his name) could get close to him. The big reveal was at the wedding AFAIK!

David Hasselhof's character was Snapper.

David worked for Jill (he was her Admin Asst - leave to Jill to have a male secretary) and he got involved with Nina - at Jill's instigation (to keep her away from her son Phillip.) He turned psycho and tried to kill Nina. He even tried to have plastic surgery done to hide from the law when he was on the run and the surgeon carve 'killer' on his forehead! HAHA! He met his demise getting crushed in an industrial trash compactor - ouch!

The character 'Eric Forester' played when on Y&R was Lance Prentiss!

Sorry I couldn't get them all!

Yes, it was her Manager! He used to sit in a big chair which hid what he was up to (verrry creepy) and dream she was singing 'Obessession' to him! This was an 80's song by Animotion.

'You're my obssession, you're my obssession, who would you want me to be to make you sleep with me.' Sooo cheesy ya gotta love it!

Good job Crappy!!! I have to check on the Leana/Pyscharatrist I thought she shot him get back with u on that but so far everything else looks good. Keep up the the good work :lol

Yall I apologized, but I LOVE Phyllis and Nick together. Nick is so romantic.. He has some good lines lately. I last week, Phyllis: I have 2 words for u ..u r married Nick: I have 2 more... I have fallen and this week, the whole dialog with him and Phyllis starting with Phyllis trying to resist him and he turns around and said no u cant and kisses her....Nick u had me at hello ( Jerry Maguire) :lol: I hate that they are going to separate them. But until them I am enjoying watching them interact. When Phyllis finally broke down and became real with him and told him how she felt about him. I was like and the nomination goes to... that was touching. Yes people my VCR will recording.