Tuesday, August 14, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

3:06pm BBT JC, Sam and Haleigh complaining they were woken up at 8:40am today. 

3:07pm BBT Rockstar just entered kitchen but doesn’t say anything 

3:08pm BBT BB “houseguests this is a lockdown please go inside and close the sliding glass door.” 

5:45pm BBT Angela and Kaycee laying in the hammock talking about Rachel and Winston being in relationships outside the house. They mention that Rachel probably has a couple gigs lined up in Vegas. 

5:48pm BBT Brett, Scottie, Rockstar, Sam, and Hayleigh in the BY talking about cigarettes and nicotine. Brett sits on Scottie. Hay describing a study that they did involving two lungs, one they gave cigarettes and one they had breathe clean air. She says it wasn't that realistic. Sharing stories about who they know that smoked and how many packs a day they did. KC and Angela in hammock talking about traveling. 

7:05 pm BBT The HG are preparing for a picnic in the BY.  JC has made chili dogs.  

image.png.84b92728abb0df4e62e792868778ad73.png

7:11 pm BBT Brett is running laps around the BY.  Fessy, RS, JC and Sam are in the KTfinalizing the dinner spread while Ang, Scottie and KC are on a blanket in the grass.

7:19 pm BBT Haleigh joins the other HG for dinner in the BY and gets told to put on her mic, so she runs back up to her room to get it.  Everyone is now in the BY.

image.png.0cc7b6f74f6db6bb4df12af85b00bc31.png

7:23 pm BBT The HG talk about the various planes/helicopters that fly over.  Sam says that she likes the pink planes.

7:30 pm BBT Fesse is talking about Chattanooga and said he'd never heard of it before they came to watch him play and recruit him.  JC said he wasn't sure where TN was, so they describe the shape of the state.

7:38 pm BBT Angela and Tyler get into the hammock and KC plays pool.  Brett has resumed his laps.  JC, RS, Scottie and JC are still on the blanket.  Not much discussion.

7:44 pm BBT Angela tells Tyler and Brett about how her ex gave her dog away when she was going away for training a few years ago. She does still see pics of him on Snapchat.

7:49 pm BBT Sam and RS are smoking on the BY couch talking about what shows she watched with her family.  Especially the John Denver special when he sang the 12 Day with the Muppets.

7:54 pm BBT KC, Angela and Tyler are laughing in the BY about stories about how KC's brother always got caught stealing. She played basketball in college, but then school wasn't for her.  She left there and started playing football in Tijuana.

7:57 pm BBT Scottie and Haleigh are laying on the blanket. She says that some people don't feel comfortable talking game with her.  He tells her if he wants to talk, he will. Meanwhile, they'll continue to discuss random topics.

8:06 pm BBT Scottie goes into a giggle fit about his vote for Swaggy's eviction.  "I ain't nobody's goon", and then could hear the gasp from the audience.  Haleigh laughs.

image.png.0963c5d54d27dabb3809f60e49f67671.png

8:17 pm BBT Scottie and Haleigh are talking about when her bra strap popped off and apparently he made a face at that same time, but didn't see it - so production asked him to make a comment in the DR as if he had seen it.

8:24 pm BBT Sam and Rockstar are still storytelling on the BY couches.  Now Sam is talking about her horses and how one was stuck in barbed wire.

8:27 pm BBT Angela is telling her life story to Tyler, Brett and Kaycee while swinging in the hammock. 

8:33 pm BBT JC tells Sam in the HN room that he is going to get a lot of flack when he gets out of the house.  JC tells her whatever she does, don't do what she did last week and tell people how she voted because she will become a target.

8:39 pm BBT In the BBR, JC tells Sam that he hopes she's not the hacker.  She said she'd be the first one to tell people that she was.  They laugh.

8:40 pm BBT Sam says that she wants to go to bed early tonight because she was up til 4 this morning.  He said that they can spend all day Wednesday sleeping so she can stay up.  She says ok, she'll stay up with him.

8:51 pm BBT Fessie and Scottie are playing pool in the BY.  All 4 cameras are on them, not much talk.

8:58 pm BBT JC joined Angela, KC, and Tyler on the hammock.  They're wondering why there's no booze, and say that it's because they're out of control. JC said that Rachel chugged 2 beers and 2 glasses of wine.  "She was a drinker"

BB Time 9:03 pm

Tyler, JC Angela Brett and Kaycee are in the back yard. They are counting the days they have been here.

They wish they had learned another language so they could talk and no one else would understand then. A plane flies over, JC hums, BB calls him out for singing.

No game talk, just chatter.

In the kitchen

9:05pm

Faysal is in the kitchen area, looks like he is making a snack, JC comes in looking for a “cacumba” (cucumber) he finds only half.

Rock Star is in the room, Faysal is teaching her how to do some kind of hand signal. He tells her not to do “that stupid face”

Rock Star sports a tan on her back. There is a thin X perfectly centered,with a large horizontal stripe at the bottom of her back. She is calling Sam is amazing, a “bad a**” and wrapped in freedom. Sam is brushing her hair, Rock Star wishes for the sun one more day. She tells Sam her legs are newly shaved and smoooooth. Sam touches then and makes the appropriate approval noise.

They are talking about the picnic they had in the back yard earlier. Sam says JC loved it. Sam says she refers to many things as “little”, and she feels like JC might find it not okay.

Rock Star: If it was not okay, of all the b***tches in this house, he would tell you.

Faysal comes into the room with his samdwich, he says he is going to sleep, and Rock Star wants to know about “hanging out”

Faysal: I hung out all day with y'all

Sam: Fessy's tired, he spent the day on all the people.....

Sam tells them she wants her cold shower meditation time and asks them to leave her alone in the bathroom.

Both of them leave, Rock Star says she has nowhere to go.

Rock Star: The numbers are getting smaller

She pinches Faysal's cheek, asks who is outside.

Faysal: everybody

Rock Star goes to the door, says: Ewwwww. Scottie can see me.

She verifies by opening the door and saying: Scottie, can you see me?

Scottie in the background: yeah

Faysal leaves the room, puts his things away, mumbles “Rock Star” and lays in the bed.

BB: NO NAPPING
Faysal: OMG

BB: HOUSEGUESTS MUST BE AWAKE BETWEEN 10 AM AND 10 PM

Faysal: It's 10 o'clock

BB: SORRY

Faysal grumbles and gets up.

Rock Star: What's wrong?

Faysal: They won't let me go to sleep

Rock Star: you can talk to me. You wanna talk game”

Faysal: no

Rock Star:Tell me a story

Faysal: no, you tell me a story

Rock Star begins a story about muppets.

A few minutes, after saying the muppets came to Hollywood

BB: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT PRODUCTION

Rock Star and Faysal start laughing

Haleigh comes in and Rock Star tells her about the BB callout.

A few seconds later Rock Star is called to the DR.

Haleigh offers to tell him the story, she lays over top of him

BB PLEASE DON'T OBSTRUCT YOUR MICROPHONE.

Haleigh: Why don't I ever see you during the day”

Faysal: because you are annoying

Haleigh: oookay. (she stomps off and goes into the back yard to lay on beside the hammock

Faysal, unbothered by this, is laying peacefully, eyes closed, grinning.

BB: HOUSEGUESTS MUST BE UP BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10 AM AND 10 PM

Faysal: F**CK

He gets up and leaves the bedroom.

Brett is in the kitchen, looks like he is making a protein drink of some kind.

Camera one goes to back yard 9:25pm

Several house guests are on or surrounding the hammock.

JC is telling a story about his friend who has a dog he never walks, JC says the dog is very fat, so he took the dog to the dog beach, he started walking the dog, he says the water was freezing. He says the he walked the dog a mile, and the dog decided he did not want to walk. He couldn't carry the dog, so he flipped water on the dog so the dog would walk a little bit. When he got to the car, he thought the dog was about to die. JC says he was covered in mud and sand and cold water. The dog slept all the way home. Everyone is giggling at the story. JC says the dog was fine, it just never exercised. He describes the dog as fat,

JC: He looks like a big pig.

Seems the dog still likes JC

Everyone is wondering what time it is, some say 11 some say 10,Scottie say about 930.( Scottie is closest, it is 932pm

Tyler leaves to do laundry, the squeaking stops, people are starting to move away from the area.

JC wants Brett to tell him a story.

Brett is flirting with Angela, she is giggling. He stops after a few seconds, he wishes the outside shower was set up for use every day. (walls). Scottie comes back, he mentions the hot tub.

JC: Mention it here, then to BB “Hey guys can you set up, get up the hot to?

Brett says Scottie is the cop on the show, Someone says Brett is the cop,

Haleigh: with his record he can't be a cop

Brett: woah woah woah. Some of my friends are cops.

Brett adds: some of the worst people become cops

Brett and Haleigh are arguing about how many times she has called Brett a cop. JC titles Scottie as a hacker, Scottie wants it to know if it is because he wears glasses, JC says it is because of when you talk. Scottie starts saying combinations of zero and one in a string, JC knew what it was. When JC asked him how he knew the symbols of the binary system, Scottie asks JC how he knows.

JC is swinging the hammock aggressively, Haleigh is telling them she is 125 to 130 and is taller than Rock Star. JC says he is over a hundred. Angela has gone to get food.

JC asks Haleigh for a story.

Haleigh what kind of story?

JC; Surprise me

Haleigh tells them a story about her grandparents farm, they have meerkats, and she caught a baby. It gnawed through the shoe box and was lost in the house for a few days. JC is adding funny comments as she tells it, and asking her questions to improve the story. Sadly it did not.

9:09PM BBT JC is back at the sex stuff. In the backyard at the hammock with KC, Angela, Tyler, and Scottie, JC is giving a sex ed course about using condoms using a cucumber and a condom, with some very incorrect information (do NOT use vaseline with condoms - they will break down and break, application method on the cucumber is not ideal).

jc-condom-ed.thumb.jpg.4825df61c6d354861b280e33bbc59a4d.jpg

Camera 3

Angela is snacking and talking to Brett and Kaycee. Leftovers from their picnic are on the counter, it looks like they had got dogs and possibly “no bake” cookies *they are made of peanut butter, bananas, and oatmeal*. Tyler says he was a chubby kid, and when he was around 21 he started the gym, got bigger, and now is thinner. He says he learned about chex and peanut butter and it ruined his life.

They are talking about their overindulgence at the BB House, Kaycee says she didn't buy sugar, she watched herself, but here, she is really not being careful. Kaycee and Tyler say they have reduced their drinking, but Angela says she has not.

Tyler says he drinks socially, drinks in Australia are about 20 dollars, and a six pack of beer can be 50 dollars American. Minimum price for a drink in Australia is about 10 dollars.

Kaycee is talking about intermittent fasting. She goes to the gym before eating a meal, she does the workout and then has a shake.

Tyler says fasting will deplete what is in your system, and the worst thing you can eat right after a fasting period is a burger.

Kaycee says it is helpful for her organs, she uses carb cycling, (you eat a different amount of carbs each day). She says it works for her very well.

Angela says her body fat has to be under 10 percent at all times. She thinks now it is about 17. She says they did the caliper test every Monday. Tyler knows what it is, but has never done it. Angela says they also used a tool shaped like an egg. She also uses a cold/hot tub routine

Haleigh says her room mate did not eat healthy, there was always pizza and nachos on the counter when she came in from class or studying.

Tyler is doing laundry, he is asking if anyone else needs something washed, he will add it for him. Kaycee says she might,she runs off to go look.

Angela is cleaning up the kitchen area, stacking dishes and putting thing away.

Camera 1

back yard

10:03 pm

Scottie and Haleigh are laying in the hammock, Faysal and Scottie are on the mats on the ground.

Faysal: tomorrow is gonna f***ng suck

Haleigh:why

Faysal: no back yard.

Haleigh: you can hang out in my room

JC: that's worse.

Haleigh decides to go make a pb&j, leaving the boys behind.

They are talking about music in the house, it sounds like JC put the mp3 player up to the intercom in the HOH and BB called him out.

Everyone is headed to the washer and dryer, there is a pile of laundry on the ground. Tyler says it is all clean, Sam did it.

Someone says “chores all these chores like a f***ng house wife.

Tyler is at the washer when Haleigh comes back out to the hammock. Scottie is still on the ground waiting.

Haleigh says she was wanting to talk about votes.

Scottie: he won't talk about votes I promise you that (talking about Tyler) I haven't heard Kaycee's pitch yet.

Haleigh what could she say that would change my mind?

Scottie: well, let's see....

Haleigh: I hate being on the outside, nobody talks about votes to me.

Scottie: ever since Sam's HOH....Is Rock Star still in the DR?

Haleigh” uh huh

Haleigh mentions votes to Faysal when he comes up.

Faysal: He wants to wait

Scottie: he wants tv time, if the vote gets canceled by the hacker he cant do that (say hello to family)

Brett wants to get rid of Kaycee because she is a threat.

Faysal: Do you believe that?

Haleigh: as much as I can

Talk goes to food, boredom hunger.

JC comes outside shouting Spanish

Faysal: are you confident in Sam

Haleigh: as much as I can be

She says Sam asked if she should tell people what she is doing, and Haleigh says she told her not really.

They are talking the possible vote numbers, and the possibility of a tie, Faysal says Rock Star is irritating JC and JC has not made it clear how he will vote.

Haleigh says to keep her in the loop, she wants to know what people are saying.

Faysal: The numbers are getting smaller and smaller.

Scottie: we all fit on that blanket at the picnic earlier

Rock Star joins them

Rock Star wants to know if Kaycee has pitched to Scottie, he says not yet.

Haleigh is interested in her pitch, Scottie asks if she wants to sit in on the conversation

Scottie thinks Kaycee will give him a blanket pitch, safety, and support.

Faysal: If we make it to the final four, do you know how long that is??

They continue to talk about the time line. When Rock Star says if she stays, Faysal says “when you stay”

Haleigh is trying to figure out when her house meeting was, when they say that won't be a question, Scottie says the questions will be things like that. Scottie is using Sam's HOH on day 30 as his go to date, he plans to use that to answer questions about prior and after that date.

When Rock Star says she is confident about JC's vote because he says “our team”, Faysal says not to rely on that, JC talks like that.

Haleigh states the goals; Keep Rock Star, win HOH, send Tyler home.

Haleigh: tomorrow is campaign day, don't push too hard.

Rock Star: I am not going to, I will just check in with everyone

Haleigh: be careful with JC, JC is like a scared cat.

Faysal: hovering JC will not get a vote

Rock Star: I am not hovering him

Faysal: Okay (Faysal was hinting about her not laying near, or touching JC while she talks to him)

Haleigh says we have to speak openly, she wants everyone to be on the same page.

Rock Star: I think they think they have Brett and Sam, and that's good

Haleigh: yep that's good.

Scottie; you don't actually know til Thursday

Rock Star: I know

Scottie: they think the same thing because of me and Tyler. If they are not pitching you, it is because your vote is cancelled.

Rock Star wants them to cancel Angela's vote. (she is sure that is the one person who will vote against her) She laughs and says she had no idea, she is just....She does know if the hacker is “one of them”, they will definitely chance Faysal.

Scottie asks Haleigh if she has ever been in a room with JC and Brett and talked game. She says she has not. Faysal observes that JC will not tell anyone what he is doing, he only wants to find out what others are doing.

Haleigh says she if feeling optimistic, Rock Star says she is only cautiously optimistic. Scottie agrees with Rock Star.

Sam comes out and Rock Star heads to the patio

BB Time 10:57pm

Faysal and Haleigh are in the HOH bedroom. Haleigh is doing her makeup, they have been fussing about Kaitlyn, Faysal is pretending not to hear questions she asks. He goes into the bathroom area, he lifts the headphones and it is obvious he is about to start flirting with her. He gets this look on his face, a romantic eye is on Haliegh. He turns and leans against the sink. He leans more. We hear creaking, he doesn't notice. Louder creaking, Haleigh looks down. As soon as she starts to warn him, the sink falls over.

Faysal has managed to break the sink cupboard.

He is called the DR.

Good Luck Faysal”

• morty unpinned this topic

10:57PM BBT: Faysal and Haleigh are in the HOH bedroom, Haliegh is doing her make cup while Faysal leans against the vanity. After several cracking noises and Faysal not moving, the vanity breaks and falls over. 

358472341_Faysalandbrokenvanity.PNG.12941bde5a257ae62e66be7bdbf765f7.PNG

10:58PM BBT: After Faysal breaks the HOHR sink vanity, Haliegh tells him that production will kick them out soon so they can fix the vanity. Faysal asks production for a few minutes while they have "serious game talk."

11:02PM BBT: BB calls Faysal into the DR. Haliegh says, "good luck," before Faysal leaves the HOH room and says, "whoops!"

11:03PM BBT: ROckstar and Sam are in the BY smoking and talking about Rockstar's trip to Europe. Brett and JC are in the KT chatting. Haliegh starts to talk to them from the HOHR. Brett pulls down his pants. 

11:07PM BBT: Tyler and Kaycee are playing pool outside. JC joins them. 

11:09PM BBT: Faysal is back in the HOHR with Haliegh while she brushes her hair. Haliegh is upset with JC, she says if he pulls the same thing he did last Thursday, she's going after him. Haliegh says JC is the reason Bayleigh isn't here. 

11:10PM BBT: Faysal wants to know if he's supposed to tell JC that. Haliegh says no, she's just letting him know what she's doing. Faysal gets really condescending with Haliegh, tells her that "we're a team, remember, sweetie?"

11:11PM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal argue about JC, Scottie, and Brett. Haliegh says JC is the reason they have less votes and he's hurting their side of the house. Haliegh believes JC is the reason Bayleigh isn't here. 

11:13PM BBT: Brett and Angela are talking in the BBR, just general chatting. 

11:15PM BBT: Haliegh says she hopes her dad likes Faysal. Faysal says he's a good guy. Haliegh says he's a lot like her ex. Faysal says he's never brought a girl home before.

11:17PM BBT: Faysal is upset Brett rubbed Haliegh's back earlier. She says Faysal doesn't do it. Faysal doesn't understand how Haliegh doesn't see it as "alarming" that other guys rub her back. Their argue and flirt circle continues. 

11:25PM BBT: Brett and Angela are talking about Sam and Haliegh. Brett says he thinks they think Angela told Haliegh to put Sam on the block, when she just told Haliegh to put someone on the block who doesn't want to be here. Angela agrees.

11:32PM BBT: Kaycee walks in, Angela says she's not getting out of bed. 

11:42PM BBT: Brett asks Angela if she heard about Faysal sleeping in the HOHR last night. Angela says, "he's been sleeping there, right?" Brett says he did last night, Rockstar was in there before that. Angela says they're a "full blown showmance."

11:43PM BBT: Brett and Angela talk about Haliegh being "super nice" to them. Angela says she's going to be nice so Haliegh doesn't see it coming when Angela puts her on the block. 

11:44PM BBT: Brett wonders what JC would do if he won HOH. Angela thinks he would go after Scottie, or "maybe Haliegh."

11:47PM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal hug good night before Faysal leaves and Haliegh gets into bed to listen to music. Faysal walks outside where Tyler and Kaycee are playing pool. 

11:49PM BBT: Tyler is in the WA. Sam walks in and they hug. Sam hugs Brett next. Brett says it's a "good hug."

11:51PM BBT: Brett is in the hot tub, Faysal gets in with him. Just general conversation. 

11:59PM BBT: Faysal asks Brett about JC. It's difficult to hear what they're saying, but Brett says JC "weasels out of the conversation." 

12:03AM BBT: Brett and Faysal are talking softly again. It's difficult to hear without their microphones on. They're talking about Rockstar on the block and the veto. 

12:12AM BBT: Scottie gets out of the DR and gets back into the hot tub. Brett and Faysal are both in the pool now. 

12:22AM BBT: Scottie, Brett, and Faysal talk about jury. Scottie says the jury last year was bitter. 

12:40AM BBT: Faysal gets out of the hot tub and goes upstairs to the HOHR, but then leaves a few seconds later to go back downstairs to the KT.

12:49AM BBT: Everyone is out of the hot tub now. Tyler and Kaycee are playing pool, but Sam comes out and Kaycee massages her back. Brett starts to stretch. Rockstar is in the hammock. 

12:59AM BBT: Faysal is in the KT with Scottie talking about their skin. Scottie says he's going to "live forever." Faysal says, "No one lives forever."

1:03AM BBT: Faysal asks Scottie if he's ever kissed a girl. Scottie says no. Faysal thinks he's lying, Scottie says he's not. Scottie says he's never had the urge and he would need to be really comfortable with someone in order to do that. 

1:04AM BBT: Faysal tries to walk Scottie through how to kiss with a jar, but Scotite doesn't want to kiss a jar. Scottie tells him to show him with his hands. Faysal wants Scottie to kiss the jar. 

1:08AM BBT: Scottie says Haliegh gives the worst hugs. Faysal says he doesn't hug Haliegh because her hugs are so bad. He tells Scottie that he told Haliegh not to hug him after week three. Faysal says he "pats her arm," when she tries to hug him. 

1:15AM BBT: Kaycee, JC, and Tyler are talking about amusement parks. Faysal is eating in the KT while Scottie talks to him. Brett walks in to get something to eat. 

1:28AM BBT: Just general conversation throughout the house. Brett and Faysal are in the WA. JC, Tyler, Kaycee, and Scotite are in the BY, talking about dating. 

1:40AM BBT: Tyler and JC are playing cornhole, Brett and Kaycee are playing pool and Scottie is sitting nearby talking to everyone. Just general chatting. Brett says he's excited to party with Rachel on finale night, as long as she's not bitter. 

1:41AM BBT: Tyler, Brett, Scottie, and Kaycee all agree that Rachel is attractive, but not their types. Kaycee asks Brett what his type is. He gives examples. 

1:42AM BBT: BB calls Brett into the DR. Tyler and JC talk about their types. JC takes over playing pool for Brett while he's in the DR. 

1:43AM BBT: Scottie says it's hard to know what his type is. He asks JC for help. JC says Scottie's type is an assertive girl or guy, that he doesn't know what Scottie prefers. 

1:47AM BBT: Brett returns to the BY. Scottie tells Brett about his newfound type. Brett says he's more attracted to personality. 

1:51AM BBT: Tyler is in the KT making something to eat before going back to the BY. 

2:00AM BBT: The group outside talk about dating and then Rachel. Brett says Rachel wasn't his type, they give him a hard time about Rachel being really into Brett. 

2:01AM BBT: Brett says he wouldn't want the beginning stages of a relationship documented on national television, so he wouldn't have started a relationship while in the house. He says if two people like each other, they can wait three months. 

2:15AM BBT: The group outside is still just chatting. Scottie and Brett are playing pool while Tyler and Kaycee play cornhole. 

2:20AM BBT: Tyler and Kaycee walk to the WA. Scottie and Brett are still outside playing pool. Scottie tells Brett that Rockstar just sits in random areas just to listen to what everyone is saying. 

2:22AM BBT: Tyler tells Kaycee he's worried about how Sam will vote. Kaycee says Sam told her she doesn't want to tell anyone who she's voting for because of the hacker. They talk about the votes for Thursday, and how they need JC or Sam. 

2:22AM BBT: OUtside, Brett thinks Faysal and Haliegh have a final two. Scottie says he thinks Haliegh and Rockstar have a final two before Faysal and Haliegh would. 

2:23AM BBT: Brett says Faysal and Rockstar have gotten closer to Sam this week. He says it makes him nervous. 

2:24AM BBT: Kaycee tells Tyler in the WA that Haliegh isn't talking to her. After talking for a few more seconds, Tyler tells her goodnight and leaves. 

2:27AM BBT: Scottie says Haliegh trusts Brett to do whatever she wants him to do. Brett says he and Scottie are always getting blamed for things. 

2:29AM BBT: Scottie thinks Kaycee is throwing the competitions because she wins all of the games in the BY. 

2:30AM BBT: Scottie thinks JC will vote with the majority, or he'll vote the way Faysal is voting. 

2:31AM BBT: Scottie says if he votes Kaycee out, there will be less people mad at him. Brett points out that Rockstar wants to leave. 

2:33AM BBT: Brett and Scottie go over the votes for Thursday, trying to figure out who is voting for who. 

2:47AM BBT: Scottie tells Brett that Angela will be the next target, but the other side of the house will put Tyler up also. 

3:03AM BBT: Brett tells Scottie he's leaning on keeping Rockstar. Scottie says he's thinking the same thing, but he's only 75% sure. Brett says he's going to bed. 

3:15AM BBT: Everyone is in bed and all is quiet in the Big Brother house. 

• morty locked this topic