Tuesday, August 14, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

Here's a handy guide you can print out to identify the HGs until you learn their names. CLICK HERE

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)
Blue bedroom  (BBR)

Pink bedroom (PBR)

The combined bedroom is (CBR)

The fidget spinner bedroom is (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

9:00am BBT: Hg are all in bed with the lights on.

9:18am BBT: All HG still in bed sleeping.

9:50am BBT: After a brief WBRB HG are still in bed sleeping.

9:54am BBT: Tyler gets up goes to the WC then to change batteries then back in bed.

10:00am BBT: BB announces that HG must be awake between 10am and 10pm and there are fresh batteries in the STR. All HG still in bed sleeping.

10:39am BBT: Rockstar and Sam in the BY drinking coffee and smoking just general talk and looking around. Brett in the WA laying on the couch.

10:42am BBT: Kaycee in the WA doing ADL's while talking general talk to Brett. Scottie comes in and goes to the WC.

10:44am BBT: TYler in the KT now getting coffee. Kaycee getting water and tea. Scottie comes in and is just standing around.

10:45am BBT: Sam asking how a jury buy back works and Rockstar says they will battle back to come in from the jury house. Rockstar then tells her that they have a solid group and that it is Sam Herself, Haleigh, Faysal,Brett and JC . Sam says are you sure i think Haleigh hates me and Rockstar says no she doesn't. We will be the final 6.

10:49am BBT: Rockstar says we have a solid group we just have to get the other three out. Scottie comes out and talking stops. Scottie goes back inside and Rockstar tells her we have the solid 6. Rockstar then tells sam that if something happens if she leaves this week she wants sam to continue working with the people she works with. sam says ok and Rockstar says you understand? Sam says yeah.

10:55am BBT: Sam now inside making her bed in the BBR. Rockstar in the KT talking general talk with Tyler,Scottie and Brett.

12:00 pm BBT.  Haleigh and Scottie in the HOHR.  Scottie says so next week Angela and Tyler are on the block, Tyler comes down, who is the replacement.  She says we have Brett.  Scottie says we have to put up one of the two that haven’t been on the block or Sam bcuz she is new to the the team.  Haleigh says she doesn't want Fessy up bcuz he is too nice of a target and he could leave.  She says she doesn’t want Brett to go either.  She would rather JC or Sam leave.  They discuss scenarios down the line.  Haleigh doesn’t want Sam and Rockstar to get too close.  Haleigh says we need to start practicing days.  Scottie says that happens final 7 or more like final 4.  Haleigh thinks it’s gonna go well.  She says those 2 just can’t win.  She says who would they put me next to?  She thinks Rockstar.  

Tyler and Brett appear to be running in the BY.  There is some sunbathing going on by the pool.  

Haleigh says this is a good group.  She says we need to let him know it’s a group.  Scottie says to what extent?  She says that we’ll keep him.  Scottie says his final 3 would be him, Brett and Haleigh.  Haleigh asks if she is a Victoria?  Scottie says Brett is Victoria.  Scottie says he is Cody bcuz he is 100% relying on his social game.  They compare wins and what place they came in on different comps.  Scottie is disappointed in his performance on the tree.  Haleigh says can u imagine if Fessy used the veto on Kaitlyn?  

12:09 am BBT.  Haleigh and Scottie in the HOH.  Haleigh says she wanted to be a b***h and start slow clapping during Tyler’s speech.  He says why didn’t u, u are all talk.  Rockstar comes in.  Haleigh says she feels like she has so many friends today and feels loved and accepted.   

12:11 pm BBT.  Rockstar practices her speech “Hello Mom, Lars, Chris, Aradia, Manny, Avalon, Isaac...love u guys what up east coast, B-more.  Houseguests here we are again, I just wanna let u know this game is abkut a lot of things, but ine of those things is adaptation.  I am sitting next to this lovely lady who refuses to talk to game to us except this other lovely lady right here (Angela).  The other person who has her infallible, undying loyalty?   That gentleman right here (Tyler).  Do u wanna make this 2 that can’t be swayed into a 3 or do u wanna keep me who is willing to work with any one of you.   Because we are all lone wolves out here, none of us actually having an alliance.  I wanted to win that veto but I’m kinda glad I didn’t bcuz it exposed this very clear final 2 deal with Angela and Tyler.  Is that fair to any of us that are out here working by oursleves?  BB tells Rockstar to put on her microphone.  She says well it was good.  Scottie says he likes it.  Haleigh says she likes it but only if they secure the votes bcuz if she says that and goes home...Scottie says he feels good.  Haleigh says what if Kaycee gets up and point us out as a duo.  They discuss how to end her speech.  She says she’s gonna rehearse it.  

12:15 pm BBT.  In the HOHR, Rockstar says everybody should already see it.  Then says well everybody is already working with us, we have our 6 now.  Haleigh thinks Brett would help her with her speech.  Haleigh says she thought the next twist would be revealed today.  She thought a vet was coming back.  Haleigh says if Paul shows up we pretend we don’t see him, nobody talks to him.  Rockstar says she was also gonna say that Kaycee had lasting friendships that she threw away for this trio.  Haleigh says Tyler willingly gave up Kaycee to save Angela.  Haleigh thinks Angela thinks they have Sam.  Rockstar says and they think they have Brett and that’s all they need.  Haleigh says we gotta be sure then tells Scottie he has to have his talk with Brett.  

12:19 pm BBT.  In the HOHR, Haleigh says the cool thing is when Kaycee leaves we have our bed open again.  Scottie leaves.  Haleigh says what is going on today, people keep coming up to me saying nice things.  Do they feel sorry for me?  Rockstar says she doesn’t think that, she thinks they’re excited about our group.  Rockstar says her and Brett were in the SR and she said she told him she was giving a lot of thought to his secret alliance thing u mentioned.  She says he said I’m really glad u think that bcuz it is just crazy enough to work.  She said well first step is keeping me and then world domination.  She tells Haleigh of course nothing trumps thier final 2.  

12:22 pm BBT.  In the HOHR, Haleigh says so theoretically Fessy and JC have a final 2, we have a final 2, u and Brett have a final 2.  Rockstar says we have a secret alliance we haven’t called it a final 2.  Haleigh says I could make a secret alliance with Scottie, u could have a secret alliance with sam...we’re pretty much covered.  Rockstar says we have a secret final 3 with Sam.  Haleigh says and with Fessy and Scottie also thinks we have a final 3.  Rockstar says well we haven’t names them.  Haleigh says so they don’t exist.  Haleigh yells for Brett without leaving the HOH bed.  

12:23 pm BBT.  Brett comes into the HOHR.  Haleigh says I wanted to tell u that u looked really really cute...I was gonna ask u to snuggle but u are a little moist.  Brett says JC is still passed out.  Haleigh says JC never soes what he’s supposed to at all.  They discuss JC didn’t feel good yesterday and saw a doctor.  They say his body was really stressed.  Rockstar says he is a little man so his body gets even more stressed than the rest of us.   Haleigh asks Brett if he’ll help Rockstar with her speech.  He says yeah.  She repeats the speech for Brett.  He says that’s good after she starts.  Brett says she needs a closer of why it matters and make it as elementary as possible so it doesn’t go over their heads.  

12:30 pm BBT.  In the HOHR, Brett is going over Rockstar’s speech with her and Haleigh.  Haleigh and Rockstar say Tyler has no loyalties to Kaycee.  They say getting rid of Kaycee will strengthen Tyler and Angela.  They discuss getting rid of Angela will make Tyler a lost puppy again and they can scoop him up.  Haleigh says Tyler is very malleable and likes to be told what to do [oh the delusion!]. 

12:35 pm BBT.  In the HOHR, Haleigh says she guarantees that JC is asked to be on amazing race.  They think he would do really well.  Brett says he would do it with JC and they could have matching outfits.  Brett says maybe they won’t ask JC to do it bcuz he’s kind of an a**hole and didficult and maybe they’ll be like no we’re done with u.  Brett leaves.  

12:35 pm BBT.  In the WA, Sam and Kaycee talking.  Sam says Rockstar and Kaycee both gives her what she needs in this house.  Kaycee says she knows it’s a sucky situation.  Sam says she’s not going to tell people how she’ll vote bcuz she doesn’t want to be cancelled.  Kaycee says u don’t have to.  Sam says she wishes she pushed harder for everyone to ignore the hacker thing but somebody would’ve gone against the group.  

12:38 pm BBT.  In the HOHR, Haleigh says she was thinking what if Kaycee is the hacker, took herself off and picked Tyler to olay so he could save Angela bcuz she thought she wouldn’t go back up.  Rockstar says that would’ve been a stupid move.  Haleigh says she is confident she heard Kaycee celebrating. 

12:38 pm BBT.  In the WA, Brett asks Kaycee if she was in the military.  She says she gets asked that a lot.  Brett says he does too.  He says he thought about joining.  He says college degrees are a dime a dozen now, they don’t mean anything.  He says he had a degree from a good school and couldn’t find a job, they all wanted 3-5 years experience, he says how is that an entry level job?  He says nobody would give him a chance.  

12:46 pm BBT.  Brett and Tyler in the KT.  

Rockstar went outside to tan, then gets in the pool and talks to Scottie who is laying on a bench bu the pool.  She tells him Brett’s suggestions for her speech.  Scottie says that guy is good, he gives presentations for a living.  

1:43PM BBT Brett and Tyler playing pool. Brett keeps singing and we keep getting FOTH.

1:54PM BBT HG in the BY. General chatting. Some are sunning and some are talking about working out.

2:03PM BBT Angela and Hayleigh talk about the jury house. They don't want to go but hope if they do that it is chill. Angela says it's game over at that point. She tells Hayleigh that Bayleigh told her they wouldn't be friends after the show.

2:15PM BBT Angela and Hayleigh talk about beauty and such. Hayleigh talks about going into that field and making money. IG and social media. She says she doesn't want to get stuck in Texas and doesn't want to go back.

2:27PM BBT Sam telling he HG that they got the smelly good laundry detergent. General chatting. HG in the BY relaxing.