Monday, August 13, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

12:19 pm BBT.  Tyler and Scottie talking in the BY.  Tyler says Kaycee has his vote to stay.  Scottie says they still think Kaycee had a power.  Tyler says he was thinking that when Bayleigh left why wasn’t there saying something about it when she left?  Tyler says if Kaycee soesn’t have it, people will think me or u do.  Scottie says people already ask me that.  Tyler says Bayleigh used to ask me hard core but now I get it, it was bcuz she had one.  Scottie says he still can’t believe Rockstar have him the answer in the veto comp.  He says they definitely f***ed themselves.  Scottie says how did Rockstar grab Bayleigh when not even 8 people voted for her eviction.  They talk how Scottie gets blamed for everything.  Scottie says his flip vote on Swaggy didn’t matter, he was going home anyway!!  They laugh that Swaggy’s pitch to stay was I’m a target so keep me, then I’m gonna isolate myself with my showmance and promise safety to everybody and tell people about the alliance and make new alliances.  Scottie say he didn’t leave bcuz of that, he left bcuz I made it 7-5 instead of 8-4.  They laugh that yeah he would’ve stayed.  It’s in the rule book, go check it.  Brett comes out yelling and says that was his mating call.  He says he’s gonna get some color and get a carribbean bartender look.  

Angela and Kaycee still talking in the geometry room.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12:27 pm BBT.  Sam and Rockstar in the WA.  Rockstar doesn’t know where to go or what to do. Sam kisses her knee and shoulder.  Rockstar says thank u.  Faysal comes in and sits next to Rockstar.  He puts his arm around her and rubs her arm.  He says she is killing it.  Sam leaves.  Faysal says we’ll get out of it, we always do.  He says we need 4 votes and we have them.  JC comes in.  

In the BY, Tyler, Angela and Brett.  Tyler says that JC said he’s going to avoid them (Haleigh, Rockstar) bcuz he doesn’t want to give them the option to pitch to him.  Angela says they think they have JC. Tyler says they think they have Brett too, that’s why Rockstar is so confident.  Angela says it sucks bcuz of jury u can’t say what u really want to.  Brett says I don’t feel like it matters with me.  Angela says yeah me too.  

12:35 pm BBT.  In the BY, Brett says maybe he’ll start accepting bribes to see what they’ll give him.  Tyler says u guys should’ve heard what Haleigh’s pitch to me.  He says she told me “u look really good from that angle”.  He says I was like ok I’m out.  Brett says Haleigh told me just now that Angela was the target but really Tyler.  He says he knew she was trying to backdoor him. 

BB Time 12:59pm

camera in HOH room

Rock Star, Faysal and Scottie are in the room, Rock Star is sitting on the HOH bed crying. She is upset because she is on the block. She says she missed winning the veto.

Faysal: That was three days ago, lets move forward, you need to campaign. She has never been in this situation before.

Rock Star: She has Tyler and Angela, someone is canceling a vote......I don't know, I don't know. I just can't believe that f'n princess gets off again.

Rock Star to Scottie: What did Tyler say?

Scottie: he apologized to me and pretty much repeated his speech (must have been the veto speech).

Rock Star: They are even?? Cool. That's doesn't have to do with me.

Sam calls Faysal from downstairs, he goes to check.

Rock Star tells Scottie that if he is the hacker, to please not cancel a vote on her side, he denies, she says she has to ask that of everyone because she would like to stay. She knows he is tight with Kaycee, but they have talked game as well. Scottie tells her that “six team” is no more, it is gone. Scottie reassures her that he is not the hacker, she asks him for his “evil genius” help. Rock Star is worried about JC since Kaycee is a member of the LBGT community and that creates a bond. Both of them agree that Angela is not honest, ( I am not sure about the source of their decision). Rock Star says if they send Kaycee home this week Baleigh would be happy, and if she wins HOH, she will put up Angela and Tyler up together with the expectation that Tyler would win veto and Angela would go t jury.

Rock Star says it is uncomfortable to be on the block, that three eviction speeches are intimidating. Rock Star says there are response levels around the nominated house guest, first they rally, then they talk, then they say you are too sad or to comfortable. She says she is consistently humbled, and this is ending 35 years of work she has put into liking herself. Rock Star wonders if Angela is the hacker, she calls Angela “pretty privilege” She says Angela flirts with the guys, and wonders why Tyler is buying it, thinks it is his age. Scottie thinks it is their geographical relationship outside the house.

Rock Star continues to bemoan her situation while Scottie tries to respond in a positive way.

JC comes into the room for a pee emergency, he asks why are lights dim. Rock Star says Haleigh requested them to be turned down when she took over the room.

JC leaves the room, we can hear him run down the stairs.

12:52 pm BBT.  In the KT, Haleigh and Faysal.  Faysal says it’s getting old.  All the bulls**t.  Haleigh says she can’t vatch a f***ing break.  He says both hacker weeks are done and they are still there.  She says I’m foing home next week.  He says I’ll be up next to u and I’ll go home over u.  Scottie comes in.  Faysal says we have to win on Thursday.  He says if we can thug it out to top 4, top 5 after all the bulls**t.  Faysal says it has to be physical next week it has to be.  Scottie says unless it’s double eviction.  

BB Time 1 :20pm

JC runs downstairs and tells Brett that Rock Star and Scottie are in the HOH. He tells Brett that he was worried Rock Star would corner him, so we peed and ran out the door.

Haleigh, Brett and Angela are laying in the sun, each of them in a separate lounge chair. No one is really talking, someone is shaking ice in a cup. Angela and Faysal are in one set of loungers, an empty one separates them from Brett and Haleigh.

Only comment now is Brett giving a shout out to Winston.

Camera 3

1:23pm

Rock Star and Scottie are still in the HOH room, Rock Star is going over who should be blamed for canceling votes in Baleigh's eviction.

Rock Star: He (Tyler) says they are even, guarantee you if he wins HOH he will putting her up next week.

rehashing

1:11PM BBT Rockstar and Scottie talking. Rockstar says if they can send Kaycee home this week she thinks that it will still make Haleigh happy. She says if she wins She will put up Angela next to Brett. Rockstar says this is her 3rd eviction speech.

1:25PM BBT Most HG are in the BY sunning and general chatting. Rockstar and Scottie still chatting in the HOH.

1:32PM BBT Tyler and Fessy talking in the KT. Both are saying they are not targets of the other. Discuss F4 you have to win HOH or veto or you are out.

1:31 BBT   Backyard chat not about game, Sam is doing people's laundry and asking what can go in dryer and what needs to be laid flat.   Angela was worried about dryer messing up collars.    Rockstar talking about her relationships in the house with Kaycee and Brett, etc.   Rockstar called to Diary room.   Brett and Haleigh talking about friends at home and telling stories about various accidents friends have been in.

BB Time 1:30pm

back yard

Brett is telling Haleigh about water skiing, she is fascinated.

Camera moves to kitchen

Faysal and Tyler are in the kitchen.

Tyler: I am not back dooring your a**

Faysal: what?

Tyler repeats

Faysal: I won't do it to you either.

They are talking about the top four and the need to win the veto or HOH or you are on the block.

Tyler continues to work at the counter, Angela comes and he asks her if it is a good day. She says it is but her legs are aching.

Tyler: good, no days off

While Angela is at the cupboard Tyler passes by, “Excuse me Princess.” he giggles, “Is everyone calling you that now?”

Angela: I guess, I don't know

camera moves to patio

Kaycee and JC are talking, Kaycee wonders if Rock Star wants her jury vote. JC laughs. Tyler comes in and sits down. Kaycee says Rock Star hasn't really accepted going home.

JC: What the f are you eating? (To Tyler)

Tyler: apple, kiwi, cinnamon

JC says that Rock Star came into the bathroom while he was in there, and wanted to know if he (JC) was talking to Tyler.

JC: I wanted to say I will talk to whoever the F*** I want to, I was furious, I can talk to whoever I want to, don't tell me what to do . You can have my car....but ask.

JC says it was like the way Baleigh talked to him over the pita chips. He demonstrates (off camera) to Kaycee what Rock Star's expression was.

Kaycee: Oh my God.

JC says Rock Star follows Tyler around, Tyler agrees.

Sam is doing laundry, Angela comes over with the others, Angela says “good idea with the name thing”

Sam: Thanks

(Sam put everyone's name in their water shoes from the competition in case they want to keep them.)

Scottie comes out and is sitting in Kaycee's lap (half on half off)

Scottie to Kaycee: Daddy I am scared of the man. (he nods at Faysal)

Kaycee: get the F** off me

Scottie: (laughs) I wondered when you would.....

He moves to his own seats, he finds out that his plastic jar with a straw is leaking. He makes fun of BB being cheap.

Tyler wants to take the wires off the have not room and make a computer.

JC says only Kaycee and he were in the pink bedroom last night.

Tyler says he had trouble sleeping, and kept nudging Angela. She was not aware. They are all talking about Tyler's hands moving and hitting in the night. Scottie demonstrates Tyler's sleeping position.

Just general chat

1:36PM BBT JC and Kaycee are talking in the BY. Kaycee telling him how Haleigh apologized to her and told her that she wasn't her target and that she is sorry she is going home.

1:47PM BBT In the BY, Tyler, Angela and JC talk about Angela talking in her sleep. She says you can ask her questions in her sleep and she will answer. They laugh about BB calling JC to the DR a few nights ago and Angela yelled out to shut up and went right back to sleep.

1:51PM BBT HG keep singing so we keep getting FOTH.

6:28 pm BBT Haleigh says she is not going to talk to anyone about how they are voting because it doesn’t matter. She hopes people see the benefit of keeping Rockstar over Kaycee. She says Kaycee is a floater and will float to final 5 if she stays cuz no one will take a shot at her. Rockstar will continue to have a target in her back. 

6:35pm BBT Sam and Rockstar talking about Rockstar watching intervention with alcoholic beverages. Sam saying how she didn’t have cable and would go to the library and get cookbooks and try new recipes. Sam  and Rockstar both moved in with their first loves at 19. Rockstar “you live and you learn or you live and you don’t learn.” Rockstar says she learned to cook so she could “catch a man” and Sam corrects her to “so you can keep a man? That sounds better”

7:19 BBT: rockstar, hayleigh, and Scottie laying in the hoh bed under the comforter. Hayleigh has painted his nails light pink and is alternating blowing on them and fanning them dry. 

Hayleigh says she she stopped watching bb19. 

Rockstar complains they campaign and win things but still can’t win things. [assuming she means winning hacker/hoh but still sending alliance members home each week]

7:27 BBT: hoh room with hayleigh Scottie and rockstar in bed. Rockstar imagines a scenario that the hacker does not have it out for her but actually “thinks I’m kinda cute.”

rockstar wonders aloud what it would be like for Kaycee to be evicted instead of her. Hayleigh grunts and Scottie ignores her.  

Rockstar talks about tyler freaking out about being on the block and saying him being on the block only lasted for three minutes. 

7:00 pm BBT Scottie, Rockstar and Haleigh are in the HOHR bed talking about the veto loss and how RS needs to stop talking about how she lost to Tyler.  They're looking back at what they could've done differently.

7:02 pm BBT Haleigh says that she could've been in Peru handing out medical supplies instead of in the house.  Scottie says that he's never heard of the word immunization before.

7:02 pm BBT JC, Angela and Tyler in the BY going through the comps that were based on luck and how much they dislike them. 

7:16 pm BBT JC in the BY talking with Angela wondering if Sam's despair is an act, or if it's emotional.  He says that Sam said that Sam said her vote was an accident, which he doesn't believe.

7:19 pm BBT Tyler comes back to the hammock with two drinks, one for him and one for Angela.  KC is playing pool by herself.

7:21 pm BBT JC is confused over the evolution of the music players and what kind of media was used.  He can't remember the player of CDs and finally says discman.  Angela laughs and says there was no such player.

7:23 pm BBT Scottie, Hales and RS are still moping up in the HOHR bed.  RS says she wanted to be the first person to use the POV on themselves.

7:37 BBT: rockstar shares how she met Chris McAllister. Says they’ve been good friends for many years since they met. Has a picture from this past winter while she’s pregnant hugging him at a party. It’s the picture she sent in to Big Brother. 

All feeds go to BY. 

7:32 pm BBT JC is talking to Tyler and Angela about voting in California and the possibility of LA splitting up into 3 different districts and how he's all for it.  

7:36 pm BBT JC says he wants to give back to the young LBG community because they get into some hard situations and he wants to have a safe place or to give advice for them.  

7:37 pm BBT Rockstar is talking with Scottie about some of the Ravens players that have been into her strip club and that she is friends with a few of them.

7:43 pm BBT Angela's first job was at the Old Oyster Factory making $8/hour.  JC made the same pay at his first job.

7:45 pm BBT Rockstar and Scottie are fanning over the premiere night's audience from the previous seasons.  She said that a lot of them were calling out her name before she went in the house.

7:49 pm BBT Tyler, JC and Angela all have the CBS All Access passes, but forgot to turn it off before going in the house.  JC and Angela both pay the premium non-commercial subscription price.

7:53 pm BBT JC was surprised when he tried to get his CA driver license that he had to take a test.  He said it was difficult, so he didn't pass it.  They let him go back and take it again 30 minutes later, so he went to Starbucks and studied.  He passed it the second time.

7:56 pm BBT Scottie asks RS and Haleigh who first talked to them.  They both answer Kaitlyn.  They dig into some chips and start eating Cheetos and popcorn in bed.