Reality Rants

nebartist

Guest Shockalot

There are many a day when I have to stop and seriously consider the possibility that Maggie may very well be the best player in BB History and quite frankly among the tops in all the Reality Game Shows yet.

Like it or not - Those girls just annihilated the competition and played that thing right down the middle.

Buff Maggie in a Bikini was just icing on the cake.

Certain people will continue to celebrate the Weavers and Friendship of the world because they are completely blind and clueless. Did the Friendship employee a better strategy??? NO! Maggie employed a better strategy by leading her stupid friends around by the nose and using them as targets to continue her run. See, I can respect Maggie's game, while I can still see what dispicable examples of humaity her and her 'team' were, just like I can say Kaysar wasn't a master strategist, but he played with integrity.

They are number one because they were hated and villified. In that case, I join you in a hearty congratulations to the 'sheep!' :lol:

There are many a day when I have to stop and seriously consider the possibility that Maggie may very well be the best player in BB History and quite frankly among the tops in all the Reality Game Shows yet.

Like it or not - Those girls just annihilated the competition and played that thing right down the middle.

Buff Maggie in a Bikini was just icing on the cake.

Yea, I hear you - a fat assed skank in a bikini always gets a 'rise' out of me as well! :rolleyes:

The Friendship #1...WooHoo...:>

You still can't buy a clue, can you??? :P

Yeah - great job, Friendship. This is what the author had to say about them. Even when he is being complimentary, he can't help but throw jibes at them for their actions:

Many people have claimed to be the

i could have done without the friendship.... it wasnt even a love to hate em thing... people just hated them. no fun watching something you dont even love to hate.

i will admit that yes, a show like BB or Survivor, or TAR needs a villian or two... but the friendship wasnt even that. Dr. Will was a villian and a good one at that. i loved to hate him all through his season. he was fun to watch. the friendship was not fun to watch and they were so predictable. you knew everytime april spun some lie that within an hour she would be having a panic attack... you knew everytime Ivette didnt win something that she was going to cry hysterically and scream "WHY NOT ME", you knew everytime Beau opened his mouth nobody would know exactly what he was saying.... it all got boreing after the first time it happened.

:::::::shrug:::::::::::: to each their own i guess. some people arent happy unless they are miserable.

Oh, I would still watch all three shows even if they didn't have obnoxious people on them -- but let's face it -- I think most of us love to have someone that we love to hate on our shows -- it does keep things interesting, IMO. And I must admit, even obnoxious people fascinate me -- it never ceases to amaze me how they think they are the ones being picked on, wronged, etc. (the "I'm always RIGHT, and the rest of the world is wrong" syndrome). Yep, I stand by my post -- those individuals make the shows more interesting, and it certainly gives fuel to the fires on discussion boards.

I agree Mo.

See you can get a

high-five
now and again too...lol

Not that you need it!

i am not saying that BB6 should have not had villians... just not the friendship. lol i want someone that i love to hate... not people that i hate to SEE period. lolol

had they not been on, i am sure some other douchbag group would have been on and maybe, just maybe we would all love to hate them.

i am not saying that BB6 should have not had villians... just not the friendship. lol i want someone that i love to hate... not people that i hate to SEE period. lolol

had they not been on, i am sure some other douchbag group would have been on and maybe, just maybe we would all love to hate them.

You are so right, Fizzle - and you are definitely correct about Dr Will being a great villain. The friendship - eh - not so much! They fizzle out as villains - IMO. They are just plain lame :P

I kinda consider James the villan in BB6...AND he was entertaining at the same time...the friendship was just BORING!

Oh, now James was a great villain - well a good villain, lol. No, he didn't win the game - he got a bit overzealous - but THAT is the kind of villain I want to watch. He was so similar to DR Will in the fact that he would play both sides but in the DR - he would admit to what a devious bastard he was, lol. That is what I want to see in a villain - none of the sanctimonious hypocritical crapola that exuded from the friendship.

Friendship - villains? Pfffft - in their dreams - or at least in Jen's dreams. :rolleyes:

"Many people have claimed to be the “star” of Big Brother, but in this situation, the star was the group of people that everyone loved to hate and no one wanted to see win. That’s why The Friendship tops our list this year. "

"The Friendship was the overwhelming winner of this year’s inaugural list of the 25 Most Fascinating, Flabbergasting, and Frightening People of the Year. "

Thank you Neb for pointing out that the feensheep is #1 not because they were good strategic players or because they were well like. They are #1 because they were the most hated people of 2005. :lol: They were the most fascinating because they were the most flabbergasting and frightening people of the year!!! For that they deserve to be #1. I agree with your results! :lol::lol::lol::P

You are so right...I just thought how fascinating it was when Ivette urinated on the astroturf and when the barbeque turned up the heat on her. Yes, I was flabbergasted, fascinated and frightened by the thought that the Friendsheep are actually a part of society.

I was flabbergasted that a supposedly grown woman (Ivette) cried, whined, and threw a tantrum when America didn't like her! Poor wittle baby!

You are so right...I just thought how fascinating it was when Ivette urinated on the astroturf and when the barbeque turned up the heat on her. Yes, I was flabbergasted, fascinated and frightened by the thought that the Friendsheep are actually a part of society.

LMAO i know for certain that you will never forget about Ivette urinating on the astroturf. lmao i think you were the most shocked when that happened and the most disgusted.

thanks ginger, you made my day with this post! :D

LMAO i know for certain that you will never forget about Ivette urinating on the astroturf. lmao i think you were the most shocked when that happened and the most disgusted.

thanks ginger, you made my day with this post! :D

Hiya Fizzle. How the hell are ya. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I guess the real reason I will never forget it is because I just couldn't believe that CBS would cast such a loud mouthed, self righteous, hypocritical pig!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived