Reality Rants

nebartist

The trick oppps I meant the chic that tricked Kaysar...whom I think is going to get Punk'd. I dont know the date yet but I'll let you know when it comes on.. :)

Thanks Blah, I remembered two minutes later...LOL

But too late!

Anyway I digress the most flabbergasting person of 2005 Mrs. Weaver from AR.

I'll agree with you on that Suds! However, for me the most flabbergasting person of 2005 was the original arrogant Gnome - Crappy McCrapass (hence the screen name!)

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the most Fascinating person in 2005 to me was David Navarro, I learned alot about him and I think he's great. Frightening???? From what I hear it would be Janice Dickenson lol

I agree with you DiamondA. I was entranced by simply watching him. And I could watch him for hours.

Of all the celebrities, I think I would like to meet him the most. He is my most fascinating person in 2005 too.

I agree with you DiamondA. I was entranced by simply watching him. And I could watch him for hours.

Of all the celebrities, I think I would like to meet him the most. He is my most fascinating person in 2005 too.

OH ME TOO, before Rock Star I didn't really have much to think of him, I mean the Red Hots were my favorite band like 13 years ago, but omg once I watched Rock Star I think he's just AWESOME!!!!! I hope he will be on the next installment insert red hearted smilie here that everyone's been using :)

I also found Dave Navarro very fascinating...I think I may have even developed a crush :P

I agree with you MsMommy, he's like Bo Bice to me, the looks weren't there to draw me in but the personality made me fall in "love" :wub:

As for reality television whores, well as long as we viewers KEEP watching, they'll keep coming out lol

Archived