Who would like to see Haleigh call house mtg and disclose she is Hacker.....

tricia10

59 minutes ago, tricia10 said:

This brain surgeon actually thinks this will save Queen of Entitlement Baileigh.  I will be on the floor if she does.  Will blow up what little game she has, wait she has NO game.   

Right?!? This will be the best entertainment all season! Like WHY would she do that? Everyone still wants Bay out. Maybe it would help Bay if she had acted decent after going on the block. So much for that! 

For her game, it would be a stupid move.  She took a shot at Tyler and it backfired. How was she to know the bully would end up as the replacement nominee? So what if Bay is being blamed for something she didn't do. It's BB for goodness sake.  If they knew Scottie wasn't the vote flipper, would they apologize to him? No!!   This stupidity is not going to save the bully. At least I hope it doesn't. The rest of the house will think Hay is just trying to save her friend by making crap up.  Or if they do believe Hay, it doesn't change the fact that Bay has a power and is a mean and demanding person, therefore she needs to go.  Nobody owes Bitter Bayleigh an apology!!  Hay will just make herself the #1 target for the other HG's excluding Fussy and Rockstar.  But it certainly would be entertaining!!!

I couldn't agree with any of you more. Bay made her own bed with her attitude. Plus, she has a power that will go bye bye with her. Only production could save her now! Hay would be a total fool to give herself up. Watch Bay sell her out on her way out the door just for spite. 

:animated_rotfl:

They want Bay out because she has the power app , and they know it. How stupid are Haleigh and crew to not even realize this? I don’t know how much it will effect her game, but it would only be a negative. Still, it would be fun to watch

Wow! Bay is like a female Paul. The way her team bows down to her is dumbfounding. Hay, Fay, and Karaoke are horrible at this game. I can't believe Hay just told the rest of the house she was the hacker. 1st rule of BB, don't trust anyone. 2nd rule, don't call house meetings. And Evil B goes off on Tyler giving everyone reason to want to keep her cheerful ass.