Wednesday, August 8, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

1:34PM BBT Bayleigh and Brett talking in the HNBR. Bayleigh is going over and over who said what and when things were done. Just rehashing. Bayleigh says that she can't be honest in the house and can't be herself.

1:41PM BBT In the PBR, Rockstar, JC, Hayleigh and Fessy talk about exes. Rockstar says she will not damage property or kill anyone but she will stalk an ex. JC telling stories of his ex and an argument his Dad had with a GF.

1:48PM BBT Bayleigh is explaining her power to Brett and how she can use it next week if she stays. She tells hm she knows the others are after her.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1:50 PM BBT (HN room)

Bayleigh tells Brett that Rockstar told her she wants Bayleigh to stay.  Bayleigh says she'll never say anything bad about Rockstar but it helps her to know she'd support her campaigning for herself.

Haleigh peeks in to ask Brett a question then leaves.

Brett says when he was on the block, it was hard to break down barriers.  He says he just told people that they need to think about their own game.  He says it's not possible to go to everyone and make a promise, but it's important to know who to target for campaigning.

Bayleigh says she's not sure who she wants to talk to just yet, but that she genuinely feels bad for what happened between them, she likes Brett and won't use her power against him.

1:58 PM BBT

Tyler, Kaycee, and Angela in the HOHR.  Angela says she feels bad for Tyler because he just has to sit there and take it.  Kaycee says Haleigh probably thinks she's a legend now.  She says they probably think the whole thing worked and no one will trust Tyler, but it didn't.  Angela says this shows that they all knew who was the hacker from the beginning and this was all a set-up.  Kaycee says Bayleigh is the hacker, Haleigh is just a puppet, and this was a last-minute attempt to flip the votes.  Angela says it just makes Haleigh a target.

The three of them all touch the HOH key for good luck in the next competition.

2:00 PM BBT

Tyler says he's worried about Sam because she ran to console Bayleigh but didn't try to talk to him.  Angela says that Sam just consoles whoever is upset in the moment, but that they looked out for her and Sam knows that.

Tyler says that Bayleigh thinks he, Sam, and Scottie are in a final 3 alliance.  They plan on using that info to make sure Sam votes Bayleigh out.

1:54PM BBT Bayleigh tells Brett that she is sorry that she put him up and that she will not use her power against him. Brett tells her that she was so angry she was bleeding like she popped a blood vessel. She says she was angry because she doesn't break promises.

2:02PM BBT In the HOH, Kaycee, Angela and Tyler talk about the house meeting. They discuss Sam. Angela says that Sam always consoles whoever needs it no matter what she actually thinks.

2:17PM BBT JC and Hayleigh talk about the hacker power. Hayleigh says she couldn't let Bayleigh go home for something she did. She tells JC if Bayleigh stays she is going to use the power she has.

2:22PM BBT Bay and Hayleigh are takling. Fessy comes in and tells them that he has spoken to Brett. They are discussing if they have the votes to keep Bayleigh.

2:28PM BBT Hayleigh and Bayleigh talking. Bayleigh tells her that Tyler is truly a terrible person. Hayleigh says Tyler is yelling at Bayleigh for having a power. Bayleigh says she is ok if she goes home. She wanted to be the first black person to win BB but it's ok.

2:32PM BBT Sam joins Angela in the HOH room. Angela tells her that she feels Bailey is still the hacker. She says the entire house meeting was a show. She says it makes no sense if Hayleigh really was the hacker.

2:36PM BBT In the HOH room Sam is telling Angela, Kaycee and Tyler that she knows they make sun of her. She says what you see if what you get. She says she has no idea how to strategize and she is going to be herself. She says she is surprised she is still there but she is just going to keep gong. She cares for all of them.

2:46PM BBT Rockstar and Hayleigh are talking. Rockstar is telling Hayleigh not to feel bad about anything. She says that she is in this position due to herself not winning any power. Bayleigh interrupts and asks for her bible. Rockstar gets it for her. Bayleigh says she needs to try breathing to relax.

2:51PM BBT Bayleigh, Hayleigh and Rockstar talk about Tyler not coming out of the HOH yet. They wonder what everyone is talking about up there. Bayleigh thinks he is crying about that he was made to look like a villain. She says that she has been nice to people who generally are mean to her. She says all she does in the house is cry.

8:02 pm BBT feeds back. Camera 1- Angela in HOHR bed. JC asks Angela why she didn't join the party. She said I'm over it. Today has been an emotional roller coaster. JC said he can't believe they threw a party without any alcohol. 

8:04 pm BBT Angela is up in the HOHR and says to Tyler, KC and JC, that Sam needs to know that if Bay stays, that she and Tyler are up on the block next.  

8:07 pm BBT In the HN room, Bay is talking with Scottie discussing that Haleigh is the hacker.  Bay says that she was the first to know, then Fes, and then Scottie.  Bay says that it sucks because her alliance is being torn apart and that she was friends with Kaycee.

8:09 pm BBT JC tells the others that he is taking Benadryl.  Tyler is surprised that they have them in the house.  Ty heads down to take a shower.  Angela says that her emotions are shot from today.

8:11 pm BBT Scottie tells Bay that the house is hard on relationships in the house.  Bay said that people have shown their true colors and that makes them sh*tty outside of the house too.

8:13 pm BBT Scottie says that he gets treated by both sides of the house.  Bay disagrees that that is not true and is a bit indignant about them not treating badly and that they have always kept in the loop or put him up as a pawn.

8:13 pm BBT In the HOHR Angela laughs at JC's story of baby powder all over the place and says that she misses Rachel.

8:15 pm BBT Scottie is in the HN room kicking himself for not winning the POV comp, that he tried really hard.   Bay said that he only lost by seconds.

8:21 pm BBT Bay joins RS in the PBR.  Bay says that she isn't getting answers from anyone about their votes.  RS said that she's not afraid of her and Bay says it is what it is and closes her eyes in bed.

8:22 pm BBT Sam is in the KT cleaning up after their halfway party, putting the leftover pizza away.  She is talking to Scottie, who is now helping her, saying that you won't like her when she's angry - so "just put the f'in pizza away".  JC and KC are watching from upstairs.

image.png.d3a0001719a0d2770f264d25b82b31dd.png

image.png.2ce0ad35b036531113e11cd642dab75e.png

8:27 pm BBT While Ang, JC and Tyler are watching the HOHR monitor, KC is outside make hand puppet motions on the camera outside their door.

image.png.51ab1d6be749616d8ee20bd6f11675ce.png

8:29 pm BBT Fessy talks to Haleigh while she showers and says it's only time before he's next.

8:30 pm BBT Haleigh tells Fessy that she will talk to Tyler when she gets out of the shower.  Fess asks if she's canceling Ty's vote - she says no.  Fessy says he just wants to make sure there are no surprises tomorrow.

8:37 pm BBT Sam puts away the party cake in the KT.  Ang, Ty, KC and JC are up in the HOHR watching her on the feeds and laughing about it being a wedding cake.

8:39 pm BBT Haleigh lays down in the BBR and Brett stars rubbing her back, complimenting her on her muscles.

8:44 pm BBT Haleigh tells Brett that she'll be leaving next week and that she's good with it.  Meanwhile, KC is trying to entertain the HOH monitor viewers by kicking up her heels in the hall.

image.png.440b7b3b8c735a4ff28149d39071dc26.png

image.png.71d61e3ec9f7fc42b9a37b212a38e4a5.png

image.png.92e5e3981467ebace5ce3caec8cd3c87.png

8:46 pm BBT Haleigh tells Brett that she thinks she'll cancel Tyler's vote.   She's likes him, but she just wants him out of this game.

8:55 pm BBT Angela says that she knows that her "peanut allergy attacks" today will make tomorrow night's show.  That's code for tears.  JC doesn't understand, and she explains it to him.  Tyler said that he had two as well.

8:56 pm BBT JC tells Ty and Ang that he doesn't think that Sam will vote out RS.  RS is called to the DR.

8:57 pm BBT RS goes into the BBR and Haleigh pops up out of bed with Brett to braid her hair.  Fessy walks in and out.

BB Time 9:23pm

House guests are in the blue bedroom, Brett admires his hair in a mirror, says he looks like a psychopath. Haleigh is trying to braid his hair, Scottie suggested doing his beard too.

Scottie and Brett are comparing their beard growth similarities.

They are playing “Things that come in pairs”

Scottie: Magic Johnson's kneecaps

moving on to HOH room 9:26pm

JC says he was pi**ed, not sure about what, I caught it in the middle.

JC: all I hear is a lot of screaming and Yaaaaaaaa!. You looked very scared (to Tyler)

Tyler: I was scared, people don't just scream at me.

JC I said, “bitch just calm down.” She (Baleigh) said “are you talking to me?” and I said,“yes I am”

JC says he is going to bed early today, Angela wants to know if he is talking to anyone, JC tells her Rock Star is making it impossible for him. JC says he is just going to put stuff in Faysal's head, not game, just for fun.

They are watching the camera, Kaycee the peanut is in the kitchen, JC is blowing her kisses on the intercom. He is sending out SOS signals on the intercom while she shows him a box with house guests' pictures on them. JC is asking her to show him her wedding cake. Brett comes into the kitchen and mugs for the camera. JC is telling Kaycee to come and get “some” He sees Kaycee and Brett head up the stairs and hides behind the door. When Brett walks in JC pops out and yells Bhahahahahahaa! Brett squawks “AHHH” (really classic funny)

Brett says Haleigh said she wants to work with him but she comes with a package of four. The four of them are taking turns telling Brett that they think he is cool.

Kaycee says Faysal thinks Brett will vote with them.

Brett says Faysal wonders if the all girls is real, and Brett told him he didn't know, but it is dangerous.

Tyler: He's so dumb, dude. He's so dumb”

Brett; We know Haleigh is lying because the points don't add up.

Brett says Rock Star is giving herself up for Baleigh, he is not willing to work with Baleigh because she put him on the block. He adds that Haleigh believes Angela and Kaycee are working together. Brett says people are saying they want to leave, he wants them to talk to Sam and tell her to stop saying it.

Tyler says Baleigh's pitch to Haleigh would have been to use her power, Brett says that is true, she said that to him. They are worried about Scottie, since Haleigh mentioned four would be there after eviction. They don't think she was including JC since they don't involve him. Tyler says that make sense, he mentioned the 'hive”.

They all know Rock Star thinks she is leaving and wonder if she will be happy to not go.

Kaycee says JC is worried about Brett, he wants them to make sure he is solid.

Kaycee: you are doing amazing!

Tyler: if you talk to Scottie what are you doing

Brett: I listen to Scottie, he's the one who told me how to get “in” with you. Scottie likes the fact that we lighten the house up.

Brett: I am sure they are going for JC next, when he was up here yelling, they could hear them. We could hear words.

Kaycee: what did they hear>

Brett: I don't remember...

Kaycee is going over the list of what house guest “has” who covered from the “Pink Bedroom Headquarters” She says Haleigh just gave up her whole alliance to Brett.

Angela: Now she will be the queen bee of that side.

Brett says he tells her she is so cute and sweet, and she says “stopppp itttt.”

Kaycee: Fess thinks his game is good.

Brett: yeah he thinks its real good, he has it covered. When Haleigh was trying to braid my hair he was pacing, pacing.

Kaycee: you need to work at making him jealous. She is probably telling him “i have to go flirt with the guys”

Brett says if he talks to any of the people on the other side, whoever has the conversation with him is grilled about it.

Brett says every time he talks to Haleigh, Faysal grills her.

Angela: do you think you should tell Faysal you are voting to keep Rock Star.

Brett: I don't know,.....it might be best for them to think you want to keep Baleigh.

Brett says that Haleigh thinks he has friends in the house, he told her look at what's happened to him in the house.

They are watching people who are watching the HOH to see who is in there.

Brett says he reminds Haleigh that she has worked against him, she asked where his vote is, he asked her where hers was, because they were her friends. Brett says that Haleigh tells him Tyler wants to to talk to her, he is laughing because he hears Haleigh asking Tyler.

Brett also says Haleigh told him she would tell Tyler she took a shot at him and would do it again. Tyler offers to talk to her, the others laugh at how well they are all messing with their minds.

Brett: They suck. Even if I do this for the pure torture of making Rock Star stay.

Tyler: Rock Star thinks 100% JC is voting her out, all he does is terrorize her.

Brett: I don't understand that

Kaycee: crazy

Brett: I am a little nervous about pulling in Scottie or Sam.

They are talking about Sam and her reaction, Brett is worried but Tyler tells him that he has talked to Sam. Brett doesn't want Sam to think he is on the other side (from how he is talking you get the inference). Brett repeats some his conversations that are being used to get him to vote Rock Star out, they don't know that all these people (Angela, Tyler, Kaycee and Brett) are orchestrating all this information around the house causing absolute mayhem.

10:04 PM BBT

Haleigh and Scottie are on the balcony playing chess and whispering.  Scottie asks Haleigh why she decided to come clean today after everything's already set, because it makes it look like a last-ditch effort to save Bayleigh.  Haleigh explains that she was afraid of how it would look on the outside, and that she was in the DR crying about it.  She never meant for Bayleigh to take the fall.

Haleigh says she would never jeopardize Scottie's game.  She says she didn't know how close he was with Tyler which is why she didn't tell him about the hacker ahead of time.  Scottie says all he does is argue with Tyler.  Haleigh says it terrifies her that he's working with Tyler.  Scottie says he would have gone for the veto if he thought Tyler wasn't going to win it.

10:08 PM BBT

FotH briefly, then feeds return

Haleigh tells Scottie she doesn't want him to feel like he has to choose a side, but obviously she wants him on hers.  Scottie says he didn't know Tyler was working on the other side.

Bayleigh comes up to say goodnight and hugs both of them, then heads back downstairs.

Haleigh says she knew Tyler was working for the other side and wasn't sure where Scottie stood.  Haleigh says JC is playing a smart game.  She says she would have come to Scottie if she thought he was on her side.  She says she never even questioned taking him off the block though.

10:12 PM BBT

Angela and Bayleigh in the kitchen.  Angela says she never meant anything personal against Bayleigh.  Bayleigh says she will eventually forgive Angela, but that she was so quick to turn on her and it hurt her heart.  She says Angela should have given her a chance to defend herself.  Angela says everyone told her they didn't win the hacker comp, so how could she believe anyone.  Bayleigh says Angela said nasty things about her.  Angela says she never did that.  Bayleigh says that as a friendship, she's hurt.  Angela says she'll always have Bayleigh's back as a friend, and anything negative she's ever said has been on a game level.  Bayleigh says Angela still should have come to her and not talked behind her back.  Angela says she's still not 100% sure who the hacker was and how could she come to Bayleigh if she wasn't sure?  Bayleigh is dumbfounded by this and says someone has admitted to being the hacker, how could Angela still question it?  Angela says she can't believe or trust anyone right now.  Bayleigh says Angela has treated her badly and not talked to her the past 2 days.  Angela starts to walk away and says she's not going to have this conversation right now.  They argue back and forth about how Bayleigh has been treated.  Angela repeats she's not going to have this conversation right now and starts to walk upstairs.  Bayleigh says of course Angela hasn't done anything wrong, she's perfect (being sarcastic).

10:17 PM BBT

Angela enters the HOHR and retells the conversation to Brett and Tyler.

BB Time 9:23pm

House guests are in the blue bedroom, Brett admires his hair in a mirror, says he looks like a psychopath. Haleigh is trying to braid his hair, Scottie suggested doing his beard too.

Scottie and Brett are comparing their beard growth similarities.

They are playing “Things that come in pairs”

Scottie: Magic Johnson's kneecaps

moving on to HOH room 9:26pm

JC says he was pi**ed, not sure about what, I caught it in the middle.

JC: all I hear is a lot of screaming and Yaaaaaaaa!. You looked very scared (to Tyler)

Tyler: I was scared, people don't just scream at me.

JC I said, “bitch just calm down.” She (Baleigh) said “are you talking to me?” and I said,“yes I am”

JC says he is going to bed early today, Angela wants to know if he is talking to anyone, JC tells her Rock Star is making it impossible for him. JC says he is just going to put stuff in Faysal's head, not game, just for fun.

They are watching the camera, Kaycee the peanut is in the kitchen, JC is blowing her kisses on the intercom. He is sending out SOS signals on the intercom while she shows him a box with house guests' pictures on them. JC is asking her to show him her wedding cake. Brett comes into the kitchen and mugs for the camera. JC is telling Kaycee to come and get “some” He sees Kaycee and Brett head up the stairs and hides behind the door. When Brett walks in JC pops out and yells Bhahahahahahaa! Brett squawks “AHHH” (really classic funny)

Brett says Haleigh said she wants to work with him but she comes with a package of four. The four of them are taking turns telling Brett that they think he is cool.

Kaycee says Faysal thinks Brett will vote with them.

Brett says Faysal wonders if the all girls is real, and Brett told him he didn't know, but it is dangerous.

Tyler: He's so dumb, dude. He's so dumb”

Brett; We know Haleigh is lying because the points don't add up.

Brett says Rock Star is giving herself up for Baleigh, he is not willing to work with Baleigh because she put him on the block. He adds that Haleigh believes Angela and Kaycee are working together. Brett says people are saying they want to leave, he wants them to talk to Sam and tell her to stop saying it.

Tyler says Baleigh's pitch to Haleigh would have been to use her power, Brett says that is true, she said that to him. They are worried about Scottie, since Haleigh mentioned four would be there after eviction. They don't think she was including JC since they don't involve him. Tyler says that make sense, he mentioned the 'hive”.

They all know Rock Star thinks she is leaving and wonder if she will be happy to not go.

Kaycee says JC is worried about Brett, he wants them to make sure he is solid.

Kaycee: you are doing amazing!

Tyler: if you talk to Scottie what are you doing

Brett: I listen to Scottie, he's the one who told me how to get “in” with you. Scottie likes the fact that we lighten the house up.

Brett: I am sure they are going for JC next, when he was up here yelling, they could hear them. We could hear words.

Kaycee: what did they hear>

Brett: I don't remember...

Kaycee is going over the list of what house guest “has” who covered from the “Pink Bedroom Headquarters” She says Haleigh just gave up her whole alliance to Brett.

Angela: Now she will be the queen bee of that side.

Brett says he tells her she is so cute and sweet, and she says “stopppp itttt.”

Kaycee: Fess thinks his game is good.

Brett: yeah he thinks its real good, he has it covered. When Haleigh was trying to braid my hair he was pacing, pacing.

Kaycee: you need to work at making him jealous. She is probably telling him “i have to go flirt with the guys”

Brett says if he talks to any of the people on the other side, whoever has the conversation with him is grilled about it.

Brett says every time he talks to Haleigh, Faysal grills her.

Angela: do you think you should tell Faysal you are voting to keep Rock Star.

Brett: I don't know,.....it might be best for them to think you want to keep Baleigh.

Brett says that Haleigh thinks he has friends in the house, he told her look at what's happened to him in the house.

They are watching people who are watching the HOH to see who is in there.

Brett says he reminds Haleigh that she has worked against him, she asked where his vote is, he asked her where hers was, because they were her friends. Brett says that Haleigh tells him Tyler wants to to talk to her, he is laughing because he hears Haleigh asking Tyler.

Brett also says Haleigh told him she would tell Tyler she took a shot at him and would do it again. Tyler offers to talk to her, the others laugh at how well they are all messing with their minds.

Brett: They suck. Even if I do this for the pure torture of making Rock Star stay.

Tyler: Rock Star thinks 100% JC is voting her out, all he does is terrorize her.

Brett: I don't understand that

Kaycee: crazy

Brett: I am a little nervous about pulling in Scottie or Sam.

They are talking about Sam and her reaction, Brett is worried but Tyler tells him that he has talked to Sam. Brett doesn't want Sam to think he is on the other side (from how he is talking you get the inference). Brett repeats some his conversations that are being used to get him to vote Rock Star out, they don't know that all these people (Angela, Tyler, Kaycee and Brett) are orchestrating all this information around the house causing absolute mayhem.

BB Time 10:03pm

Baleigh and Sam are hugging in the bedroom floor. Sam says both girls who have been nominated have such a big message, and Baleigh says it's already out there.

Sam: I guess you're right. (Sam sounds like she is crying a little)

Kaycee is sipping tea, she gives Sam a hug.

Sam: I love you

Kaycee: Love you too.

Camera switches to kitchen.

Baleigh seems to be looking for someone, Faysal says they are not in the HOH room.

Baleigh and Kaycee go into the geometry room. Baleigh repeats what she said to Sam, that she loves her and is happy to have met her.

Baleigh: The same goes for you, I am not going to be salty about it. I did get to meet people and spend 50 days in this house....

Kaycee murmers

Baleigh: I got the short end of the stick, even when they found out, people just hate me.

Kaycee: people don't hate you.

Baleigh rehashes the way people have treated her, by not talking to her, or being unfriendly to her, Kaycee commiserates. Baleigh says she is on the block for something she did not do, and people still don't want to vote to keep her here.

Kaycee continues to respond with non-comments like, “I hear you,” Mmmmhmmm, I respect you talking to me.

Baleigh gives Kaycee a hug, there are no “i love yous,” just a short hug, then Baleigh heads upstairs and goes to the skywalk. She is talking to someone off camera.

Camera moves to the HOH room.

Tyler wonders if Haleigh is not the hacker, will she tell anyone she is not? Brett thinks that would be stupid and ruin trust. Brett says the worst move ever was that Haleigh told everyone she is the hacker. (granny nods her head at that).

BB tells Brett to attach his microphone, he says, “Now they know I am in here.”

Tyler: they already knew

Haleigh wanted to know if she should cancel Brett's vote, he says he told her it would be stupid, she knows where Tyler's vote is going.

In the kitchen

Angela and Baleigh

Baleigh is telling her that there may come a point she will forgive Angela, but Angela broke her heart. She did not have a chance to defend herself. Baleigh says she told Angela that she did not win the hacker, but Angela says everyone told her that, its a game, people lie. Baleigh accuses Angela of saying nasty things about her, Angela denies.

Baleigh says she always had Angela's back. Angela says she has never attacked her personally, anything she may have said was game related. Baleigh wants to know why Angela didn't ask her. Angela says everyone lied about it, she trusts no one. Angela goes over a list of people it could be.

Angela: The two of you are on the block and we have to deal with it.

Baleigh: thats crazy Angela

Baleigh tells her she laughed at her, and would not talk to her. Angela says she is not having this conversation, and starts walking up the stairs. Baleigh continues to give her a hard time on her way up the stairs.

Baleigh yells: Yes Angela, you're perfect!

Angela: thank you

Angela goes into the HOH room laughing. She tells Tyler and Brett what was said, she is very accurate. She says Baleigh is playing the victim, and got upset because Angela would not raise her voice.

BB Time 10:21pm

Sam and Kaycee

In the storage room the girls are talking about Sam's portrayal on the show.

Sam says she will not participate in this chaos the house guests are creating. Baleigh comes in and wants to know what is going on. Sam says nothing, it is just venting. Sam says she will throw up 30 foot walls, that when she is upset, it has nothing to do with the house, it has only to do with herself.

Sam: there is nothing in this house...i would grab one or two things and go out the door. The only thing I care about is the people. I won't be portrayed as a dumb a**.

Kaycee: Number one rule: Have Fun!

Sam leans to the window in the storage room and says “Can we get some more fun in here.” (if you listen closely, you can hear a male voice muffled in the background. Sam does not acknowledge but she hears the response)

Kaycee tells Sam everyone in the house loves her, she gives her a hug, gives her a pep talk about strength, Sam 2.0, and they need to enjoy their time together. She tells Sam that she loves it when Sam is happy, that when she looks at Sam she smiles. (Kaycee is being very honest with Sam, you can tell she loves Sam very much)

They leave the room, Sam decides to try to go to bed.

Kaycee goes into the kitchen and JC is in the kitchen. He says he got out of the DR room and no one is around. JC is mentioning his wedding cake again, they are looking at cake with house guest faces on the pieces. It looks like JC is mutilating one of the faces, Kaycee helps him. They giggle about their art work.

10:30pm

Haleigh and Scottie are on the skywalk talking.

Haleigh wants to know how Brett knew..not sure what she is talking about, but Scottie is answering her. Haleigh says Baleigh's power expires in two weeks, she wonders what Baleigh is telling people. Scottie is thinking about this, Haleigh adds that Rock Star is solid but she would rather Baleigh stay because she (Haleigh) is a big target. Scottie tells Haleigh that everyone thinks she has a secret show mance with Faysal, she says that is ridiculous.

Haleigh: That is not true and now I am pissed, I am so pissed. I wish I had never....obviously nobody believes me.

Scottie: we are on the same page, this is good. It's the best I have felt all week. It beats the crying and the.....

Haleigh: What do we do? I mean who do you trust

Scottie: Right now you

Haleigh: the good thing right now is they don't think you trust me. (mumbles)

Scottie: no, it's completely genuine.

Haleigh: well are you?

Scottie: what?

Haleigh: mumbles behind her hand,...so we need to start playing smarter.

Scottie: yeah...you shouldn't have said...........that's a bad f***ng idea

Haleigh: laughs

Scottie: Remember the emotional state I was in Saturday?

More whispering, I hear Rock Star's name, then Baleigh's name. It sounds like Haleigh doesn't trust Baleigh. Scottie says Baleigh will put them in their place, Haleigh is questioning things, wonder if they (???) are real. She says she doesn't trust anyone.

Haleigh: I don't know what to do, If Baleigh stays, and she hooks up with them, she will use her power, if she stays and does that but is still working with Fezz behind our backs......

Scottie mentions Brett, and Haleigh says “He is a free agent, someone needs to pick him up right now.”

Scottie nods.

Haleigh: going forward we need a solid two maybe four, five is too many. We can let Haleigh in with us.

Scottie: tells her that he was told that when she had one on ones, both her and Faysal had the same pitch.

Haleigh denies, she says she would never give Angela credit for being legendary. They weren't even coming for her. Scottie tells Haleigh that Baleigh made him put his hand on the Bible, Haleigh says “That's creepy:

Haleigh: what the f do we do

Scottie: no answer

whispering continues.

BB Time 10:47pm

Kaycee is telling the group in the HOH about her conversation with Sam. Everyone wants to work with Sam, but they feel she isolates herself a little and they try to respect her. Kaycee says to check in with her once in a while, as a human being.

Brett is ready to leave the room, they are doing a special patty cakes looking hand gesture together. They are giggling but being very quiet. Kaycee says that before every eviction, and after the hacker they should all talk. Tyler says they all know this week, and next week they are thinking put up Haleigh and Faysal, and back door Faysal. Brett says Faysal would be good to do on a double eviction. Brett wonders if he should go outside while Scottie and Haleigh are out there, he decides to take a snack from the basket with him so he can use that as an excuse.

Kaycee say she doesn't want to hang anywhere in the house but here, Angela says stay as long as you want.

Angela is telling Kaycee what Baleigh said to her, that there was no way they could be friends later. Angela says she “killed her with kindness” and Baleigh was put off center a little.

Tyler thinks that when Angela used the veto on him they created a bond, and tried to separate them.

They are talking about their GBM's Angela plans to say “I will love you forever, I will see you soon...and I hope I have your jury vote!”

Tyler plans to ask Baleigh for her jury vote when she walks out the door.

Kaycee says Baleigh's talk with her was a bid for sympathy.

Kaycee wonders what Haleigh and Scottie are whispering about, she says Haleigh will probably act like the head dumb a**.

BB Time 11:01pm

Angela and Kaycee plan to talk to Sam tomorrow, she knows which way Tyler wants her to vote.

Haleigh and Scottie are still whispering occasionally on the skywalk.

Haleigh: okay, so now what do we do Scottie, what do we do tomorrow?

Scottie: okay,.....we have to make the right decision tomorrow.

Haleigh: got it. Rock Star is loyal to a fault, assuming she is not working with Brett. Baleigh clearly is not and she has a power....

JC is being loud downstairs, audio is covered up, but they are whispering intently, trying to decide which way to vote.

Haleigh: I had social skills until I held this meeting, now I am public enemy number one.

Scottie: If you win HOH.......

Haleigh: so all I have to do is win and everyone will forgive me.

Scottie: whispers. JC sings and yells downstairs.

Haleigh does not think Rock Star has a game and cannot win a comp. Scottie reminds her of the luck factor in the game. Haleigh believes Baleigh will gravitate toward them. Both of them say that Faysal asks them if they have talked to Rock Star. He pushed voting to keep Baleigh, and Haleigh told him yes she was because she had a power for protection. Haleigh tells Scottie that Faysal knew from the day Baleigh got the power. Haleigh tells him she is probably leaving next week.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic