Sign in to follow this  
Scuba

jury votes

I usually have an... "I agree with you so and so..."

This time, I agree with everyone so far!

Ian, dumbass. What a way to not be able to afford anything else ever again! :o

Tabitha, my guess is not only cant he afford new things, he probably cant keep the car. I'm pretty sure you have to pay taxes on it as if it were cash. So lets say rough guess the cars worth $60K. He would probably owe about 20-25K on it just to keep it. If he were my son (or boyfriend, or brother, hell even if I just ran into him on the street!!) I might just have to bitch slap him!

Guest Anonymous
Tabitha, my guess is not only cant he afford new things, he probably cant keep the car.  I'm pretty sure you have to pay taxes on it as if it were cash.  So lets say rough guess the cars worth $60K.  He would probably owe about 20-25K on it just to keep it.  If he were my son (or boyfriend, or brother, hell even if I just ran into him on the street!!) I might just have to bitch slap him!

So true! I want to add to that ... slap!

h025.gif

Poor Dolphin Boy. The lack of food and the guilt he was feeling made him lose his mind, there can be no other sane reason for the idiotic thing he did.

I didn't watch the entire final hour...I'm sure Jeff called him on that move. Did Ian say that he and Tom are close? Maybe Tom will let Ian be his pool boy. Or lawn boy. Or get him a proper haircut.

h025.gif 

Maybe Tom will Ian be his pool boy. Or lawn boy.  Or get him a proper haircut.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl