Sign in to follow this  
Scuba

jury votes

need to know what the final count of the jury votes was please

Guest XandraSkye
Well, we only saw 5 votes. So I'm guessing everyone but Coby voted for Tom. I'm a little, no I'm a lot, disappointed that Ian didn't vote for Katie.

that's what i was afraid of...that ian didn't vote for katie

Guest XandraSkye
The CBS site should have the final votes up sometime today.

Does anyone know which jury member voted for Tom or Katie? I know Colby voted for Katie and Janu voted for Tom, but what about the rest?

They should have the final votes from CBS sometime today. They only showed the five last night.

Tvguide reports it was 6-1. Also there is an excellent interview posted today with Rob and Ambuh.

ROMBER ROCKS

Guest XandraSkye
Did anyone think katie looked like she maybe had some plastic surgery lol, she looked different!!

Well, her hair was definitely different...but it looked to me like maybe she lost a little bit of weight. I thought she looked great.

Guest Willa

This morning on the Early Show, it was revealed that Tom had 6 votes. Katie had 1, which was actually a vote against Tom from Coby.

I still think Katie got a bad edit.

Guest XandraSkye
Was there any mention about Ian NOT voting for Katie? That's what I'm most curious about.

I read somewhere this morning that the final vote was 6-1. Theres nothing to back that up at this point though. Hopefully someone will let us know when CBS has it up officially. I just looked and it wasnt there yet.

I missed CBS's show this morning with Tom but, I wouldn't be surprised if they disclosed the vote during it.

Guest Willa

No, I don't think so, but I could have missed it.

What Ian did say was that he knew he could not beat Tom in the F2 but he felt positive he could beat Katie or Jenn. My guess is that since he took the dive during the 11th hour just to gain Tom's respect, that he voted for him for the same reason.

Guest Saliente

This morning when they gave Tom his check that only Coby voted for Katie.

what really kills me about tom is that he was sooooo high and mighty when he learned that ian lied to him, but he told the jury that you can't play survivor without lying and plotting against other people! what a double standard!

don't get me wrong, i'm glad tom won, i was just surprised at his comment

Guest XandraSkye
Almost every single Survivor on every single season of "Survivor" has a double-standard and can be a hypocrite at one time or another. It's something I have come to expect from the show now and I no longer bat an eyelash when it happens. I guess it's just a natural part of human nature.

Guest QW
i wasnt shocked at Toms back-peddling on the whole lying crap,to me hes always came off as an arrorgant pissant!

yes, but i felt REALLY bad for ian that he felt he needed to justify his actions and redeem himself in tom's eyes! argh!

CBS still dont have the vote up yet. :roll: Guess they will post it next season.

Guest XandraSkye
Tell us how you really feel, Neb. :lol:

The world is ending -- Neb and I agree on something......Now I just have to get you to root for Kendra on Thursday :wink: :twisted:

I still can't believe Ian gave up a guaranteed final two to Katie... WTF was he thinking??

Once he sees how expensive insurance is for that vette, he is going to wish he had left a little integrity in Palau...

I didn't see Katie going "no Ian don't do that, do it for yourself" or even Tom saying "screw it I am taking you anyway Ian" They both played him like a fiddle... Tom took Katie because he knew he would beat her.

Ian should have been thinking about his family back home, instead of trying to impress people he met a month ago...

I still can't believe Ian gave up a guaranteed final two to Katie...  WTF was he thinking?? 

Once he sees how expensive insurance is for that vette, he is going to wish he had left a little integrity in Palau...

I didn't see Katie going "no Ian don't do that, do it for yourself" or even Tom saying "screw it I am taking you anyway Ian"    They both played him like a fiddle...  Tom took Katie because he knew he would beat her.

Ian should have been thinking about his family back home, instead of trying to impress people he met a month ago...

Thank you!! :clap :clap :clap I am glad you said what I've been thinking, esp. about Katie and Tom. Real "friends" would have never allowed him to make that kind of sacrifice. And I think Ian would have beat the pants off Tom.

I read an article today where the producers were saying that this was the strongest, smartest cast of Survivor ever. What a crock! When Caryn asked Katie why she should get her vote for the million I was screaming at my tv set hoping she would say BECAUSE I GAVE YOU 2 CHANCES TO ....SAVE.....YOUR.....SORRY......ASS......AND BOTH TIMES YOU BLEW IT BY OPENING YOUR MOUTH TO TOM AND IAN. I thought this was one of the worst seasons yet. Aside from Stephanie (and maybe Coby and Bobby Jon a little) there wasnt one person really worth rooting for.