Tuesday, July 31 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

2:30 PM BBT Fessy, JC and Bayleigh are talking in the HoH about Rachel's paranoia. She needs to just talk to people. Not just game and throwing names out there. Just talk to people.

2:33 PM BBT Bayleigh tells Fessy and JC that Rachel can go next week. This week, she promised Rachel that she was just a pawn. After this week, she is no longer her responsibility. She also tells JC that she wants is it to be unanimous for Rachel to stay.

2:37 PM BBT JC talks to Fessy and Bayleigh about Rockstar and how she keeps throwing his name out there. Fessy says that they don't need to worry about Rockstar. She is such a big target for the other side. Why do their work for them? Let them take that shot.

2:39 PM BBT JC is worried about how Haleigh and Rockstar are going to vote. Bayleigh tells him that she has those two very well in hand. Fessy gets excitable and says that he will talk to Tyler and them. Bayleigh tells him to lower his voice.

2:44 PM BBT Fessy and Bayleigh are talking about JC now that he has left the HoH. She admits that she is still a bit worried about how close he is to JC. Fessy says not to worry about it. If they want him gone in two weeks, then he is gone in two weeks. Bayleigh tells him that Haleigh may try to switch things up because Fessy has been mean to her. You get irritated and ignored her all day yesterday. How can I defend you when you act like an a**hole? You need to stop. 

2:48 PM BBT Fessy is getting fussed at by Bayleigh in the HoH. Fessy says that Haleigh spent 5 hours in the hammock with Brett and he was petting her leg at 5 o'clock in the morning. What's he supposed to do with that? Bayleigh "You aren't petting her leg so who is supposed to be petting her leg?" Fessy "Not Brett, that's for da** sure." Bayleigh tells him she was sad because of how he treats her. She came to him first and he rejected her. 

2:51 PM BBT Bayleigh has gone down to the KT to talk to Haleigh. She rehashes her conversation with Fessy. Haleigh replies that she is going to have the conversation with him that she said she would and that will be the end of it. She is over it. They shouldn't be making each other feel this way. It's unnecessary. 

2:58 PM BBT Haleigh, Rockstar and Sam are in the KT. Bayleigh, Scottie, Angela, and Kaycee are sitting around the patio. Scottie appears to be asleep. BB reminds the HG that there is no napping during the day. BB "Scottie, I will ask again politely. Please no napping. Pretty please." 

2:14 pm BBT.  Kaycee and Scottie in the WA.  They are counting the votes.  Scottie says Faysal, Rockstar and Haleigh are voting out Brett.  Scottie thinks Tyler will vote with the house.  Scottie asks if Kaycee has a plan if she wins HOH?  She says I don’t know, do u?  He says I would use my one on ones to find out who set me up.   In the HOHR, Bayleigh asks if JC feels good about his place.  JC says he doesn’t feel secure with Sam.  JC thinks Sam doesn’t understand the game that well.  JC says he wouldn’t trust her with his life in the game.  He says if he didn’t say anything she would’ve put him on the block.  He says that’s why he was mad the Fessy used the veto.  He’s says she’s my friend and I love her but I have to watch her and be careful.  JC says he’s going hardcore for the HOH.  Bayleigh yells at Fessy and says he has to want to perform.  He says I’m supposed to be happy go lucky about bouncing a ball?  She says yes.  He says he’s not worried.  She says he needs to be, he needs to win an HOH.  He says I’m ready.   JC tells Fessy he thinks Haleigh is starting to like him now.  Bayleigh says Rockstar’s only hope in this game is to ride on us.  So, she can’t piss us off or she’s in trouble.  

3:06 PM BBT Bayleigh talks to Haleigh and Sam about Carli B. She has a lot of respect for her because she stripped so that her little sister wouldn't have to. Kids today don't know that kind of struggle. Sam asks her what the plan is for this week. Bayleigh tells her that they are keeping Rachel. 

3:15 PM BBT Not much is going on at the moment. The HGs are either eating, preparing food, or talking about what they want to eat and the food that they plan to prepare. Meanwhile Bayleigh and Brett are talking about the stupid challenges that people. Some have literally died doing the challenges. Bayleigh says she isn't down for most challenges. Even the ice bucket challenge was a no can do. 

3:17 PM BBT BB "HG, please enjoy yourself today. Because remember, these are the good ole days." Haleigh "Awe, I love that." Bayleigh "That is creepy if I am being honest." 

3:27 PM BBT Sam is asking for their laundry. She is desperate for something to do. We keep getting WBRB because Haleigh keeps singing "Tell me about the good old days".  

07:05PM BBT Brett and Scottie are lowering the BY shades while JC lifts weights and Rachel does arm curls.

image.png.e2d8df92758de8ac6fc20ec677e0d0b7.png

image.png.a9cf6a811980de9d1b2c491fe28c5628.png

07:07PM BBT In the WA, Sam is looking for eye drops because she had mascara run into her eyes.  She borrows drops from Rockstar, who wears contacts.  They wonder if she's legally blind.  

07:08PM BBT Scottie and Brett are playing pool in the BY.  Rockstar is in the shower and asks Sam if she can borrow her blue belly button ring to see if her hole is still open.

image.png.ba4abfe3d53baab31a7690191caec907.png

07:12PM BBT Tyler brings a load of laundry to the BY to run through after Angela is done with hers.  In the BBR, KC is folding her clothes and straightening her area. 

07:15PM BBT Haleigh is straightening her hair while Angela prepares to go shower and Rachel sits on the BR couch.

image.png.3e95dadc9d94c70fb2282c569cb4e2b5.png

07:20PM BBT Rockstar is telling Haleigh that her kids only drink water, never soda, because they don't like the bubbles.  She feels like she's lost about 20 lbs in the house, that she came in at 164 and feels like she's around 147.  She was 120lbs before her last pregnancy, but felt too thin at a size 2.

07:28PM BBT KC and JC are taking showers side by side, and laugh that they are showing together - "YAY!  LGBT!" 

07:37PM BBT Tyler and Brett are playing pool.  Sam the welder is lighting fire to some kind of craft project in the BY with RS and Haleigh watching on.

image.png.925db7f08a0c4e573206e5f1e2911935.png

07:44PM BBT Rachel asks KC and Angela to be included in the cooking tonight, that she's never asked to help.  She's not looking forward to tomorrow as it's going to be a long day.

07:45PM BBT KC is done with her shower and putting her bun up.  It's unusual to see her hair down and how long it actually is.

image.png.48741528f086188cefa0d7c40bc0c898.png

07:46PM BBT Fessy came of the DR, where he was asked questions about "everything" for an hour.

07:47PM BBT Bay and Scottie are up in the HOHR rehashing why Brett should go home, and which votes they think will be cast.

image.png.e789cfa7ec581a215e59ef9986bede24.png

07:48PM BBT Bay would rather take a chance with Rachel being the next HOH than Brett, because she doesn't feel safe with him.  They're wondering if it was a bad move sending Winston home.  [which is ironic, because they weren't responsible for that]

image.png.197519f22d6c7ab8df7ccaf7c299e28c.png 

07:58PM BBT Bayleigh and Scottie talk through how much Haleigh is playing up to Sam this week, even building a hummingbird feeder in the BY.

image.png.e0f55fa04cb0e4ccf4d964644b2d3785.png

08:03PM BBT Scottie says that he was in the BY and Angela said she wanted to keep Rachel, and that he was hearing rumors that he was the one that flipped.  He swore to her that it wasn't him, and then Ang said that it must've been Rachel.  They feel that they can use that against Rach.

08:05PM BBT Angela and Fessy are studying in the hammock and trying to guess what the next comp will be.  They feel that it will be really quick and based on luck.

08:10PM BBT Ang says that she can tell from the pictures on the wall which HG have lost or gained weight in the house.  Angela is trying to figure out where the cameras add the 15 pounds.

08:13PM BBT Angela said she had 16.2k Insta followers before going in the house.  Fessy says that she's going to have so many DMs.  She said she gets weekly dick picks, but she never responds to them.

08:14PM BBT Fessy said his favorite DM was when he had a video of him dunking, and he got a request for him to have babies with her.

08:15PM BBT Fessy likes when girls doll up, but really prefers when a girl goes with less and wears sweatpants.

08:31PM BBT Bay tells Scottie that if someone gets in her way, she's going to step on them and not feel bad at all.  He told her that she sounded terrifying.

08:37PM BBT While Bay and Scottie continue with their mutual admiration society talk in the HOHR, Rockstar rocks in the BY hammock.

08:39 BBT 9PM Scottie says that he's nice, but not a pushover.  Bay tells him he should play as a dictator.  They can't wait for Fessy to wins HOH.

08:40PM BBT Bay said that she was upset that Fessy was holding a one on one with Rachel in the HOHR, that he had no business coaching her on how to be on the block because SHE WAS THE HOH.

08:41PM BBT Haleigh massages JC bottom with her foot as they lay on the blanket in the BY.  Fessy pushes him to get up and play a game of pool with him.

image.png.cbe095aab90161bf0c5dada3a31e5c83.png

08:46PM BBT JC told Fessy that his Dr visit tonight was over an hour.  Fessy starts to tell him that his was as well, but production tells them to stop.

08:48PM BBT Scottie and Bayleigh continue to rehash ad nauseum how the game could be going forward.  They start over at 10, going through who would put who up.

image.png.a76d2dbcf1a99f64450025edc3201227.png

08:51PM BBT Bay asks Scottie if his F3 with Tyler and Sam is still standing.  He says that he has not talked with them recently, so not sure - but feels safe with her.

08:59PM BBT Brett, JC, and Sam are laying in the BY - they agree that JC makes the conversations explicit.  Not "expressilitive" like he says.  

image.png.b47122acd846aa07b063ed78b4b7351a.png

BB Time 9:30pm

camera 1

Haleigh and Faysal are in the HOH room

Haleigh says she knows things are not right between the two of them and she has no reason to talk about it, She then asks him if going forward he plans to ignore her.

Faysal: no, but

Haleigh: I want you to know you really hurt my feelings

Faysal: The last thing I want to do is hurt you

Haleigh: Well you did.

She goes on to tell Faysal she is aware of comments he made in the shower when he called her “that kind of girl”, and that she was not the kind of girl he normally messes with. Haleigh says other people notice it and she feels like an idiot. Faysal tries to back track a little, telling her he just wanted a reaction from her, because she told him they were in two different places, he started thinking. Haleigh says he misunderstood, she told him that they would not be compatible outside the house. Faysal says they have been in the house 42 days, and any other time....”I don't know what I am trying to say.

Haleigh: Well I don't either I am not a mind reader

Faysal: You are very attractive when you are in deep conversation.

Haleigh drops her head into her lap, and Faysal makes an odd sound.

Haleigh: So what happens

Faysal: This is what happened, I f**ed up and said some things. Then you.

Haleigh interrupts him and over talks him.

Faysal: Haleighhhhhhh you frustrate me

Haleigh: you frustrate me, you are moody, fickle and the most annoying person I have met in my life. Dealing with you is exhausting.

Faysal calls out to his mother, his ex's and friends for help

Haleigh: Are we going to get anywhere in the competition

Faysal: Probably not, I was trying to say my story and you interrupted me

Haleigh: Say your story, I will not interrupt again.

Faysal: I said comments that were uncalled for and I am sorry. You said comments that were called for, but I wasn't thinking about anything outside the house. I see you every day, you are all I want to see, but when you said that I thought,”she is right” You are in college...

He says it didn't change anything, Haleigh says it did,

Faysal: you're right, it did.

Haleigh: I am 21 years old, I act like a 21 one year old,

she tells him that obviously bothers him, he is squirming just a little. (The argument is over the game they played called Never Have I Ever. Haleigh said she had been with more than one guy in a night and Faysal got angry.) Faysal is also upset because Haleigh said they may not be compatible. He tells her that Baleigh told him that Haleigh is right, that Haleigh is not ready to settle down and that he was. Haleigh says if she met the right person at the right time, it would not be a problem, she also tells him that she will never want a relationship with him. She tells him he is making it much more dramatic than it needs to be. It seems to me when Faysal traps himself in this conversation he tells Haleigh she keeps interrupting him. Faysal says he is not wasting him time going out, getting girls' numbers, he is looking for something real, and being in this house 42 days and watching her pop pimples, he has seen the worst.

Haleigh: You had to use that? Popping pimples?

Faysal: Sorry

He goes on to retell the story about her waking him up the next morning, and Haleigh asks why did he not talk about it. He says he is on slop, he is not thinking, and when Haleigh asks why he let her leave the hammock, he has no real answer, so he tells her she has something in her hair.

Faysal: you were in the hammock with Brett for 5 hours.

Haleigh: You were ignoring me completely, I went to the hammock, Brett got on with me, we were both sad

Faysal: Patting you leg

Haleigh: You are so petty

And we come to the real problem. Faysal is jealous that Haleigh was in the hammock with Brett until 5am. He tells her she is more compatible with Brett, so Haleigh pops off with, you are more compatible with Rachel.

Haleigh: so lets go the rest of the summer and not talk to one another.

He starts to tell her about a DR session, but BB calls him out. He talks a little more, and BB calls him out again.

Haleigh: I had a terrible day yesterday because of you

Faysal: Why?

Faysal: you are so beautiful

Haleigh: stopppppp

Haleigh tells him she is not talking to him anymore, that they will be alliance members only, and Faysal says that is fine. Haleigh starts to get up and he asks her to stay, she flops back down. (Granny thinks Haleigh just made a super great move!!!!!!Good Girl)

Faysal: You can lay in the hammock with Brett for 5 hours, him rubbing on you.

Haleigh: Rubbing on me?

Faysal: yeahhh

Haleigh It has nothing to do with you

Faysal: nothing to do with me

She tells him she was homesick.

Haleigh: I don't know where your head's at

Faysal: you are with me 24/7 and you don't know

Haleigh. NO

Haleigh: I am not going to sit here and tell you what my feelings are for you?

After a few more back and forth

Haleigh: I don't want to talk to you for the rest of the summer.

Faysal: by me not talking to you all day, you went to hang out with Brett on the hammock, what did you think I would think.

Haleigh: At that point I had no idea what you were going to think. You spent the day leaving a room I was in. should I just sit in my bed

camera 3

back yard

Tyler, JC and Rock Star

They are in the middle of a conversation about Tyler doing push ups. JC is telling him he has to say they are for JC then do them.

Tyler: what would happen if you put a M&M in the microwave for a minute?

Rock Star: it would melt.

Tyler: it didn't

But he tried it before he bet me and I lost the bet.

JC: all I do for you is with love

Tyler: thank you.

Rock Star: when JC meets my kids they will love him.

Tyler: every girl I meet won't ask me anything about the house and game. They will ask about you (JC)

Rock Star is talking about left over food because JC is wanting a snack.

Camera moves to sofa on the patio.

Sam is smoking, tells them there is fried cheese and friend rice in the kitchen. Angela gives Sam the time (9:08pm)

camera 3 moves to the kitchen

JC is trying the fried cheese and Kaycee tells him it is just carb free shredded cheese she put in the pan. JC comes back with some of the fried rice and he pours oil out of it into the trash before eating it. Rachel comes into the room, and Rock Star is checking out the fried cheese, calls it the best snack in the world. JC is getting a banana, and Kaycee says her mother used to give her a banana with their rice. JC says his did the same.

Camera moves to backyard.

Angela and Brett are talking, Angela mentions next week, wondering who she (??) will target, and Brett believes it is him. He knows he has to get by the next two weeks. Angela says staying calm while on the block is a good way to stay. Brett says he does not want to talk to Rachel, he said he didn't want to answer her, but he decided it was a bad move. Angela says if it weren't for Rachel, they would not be in this situation. Brett says Scottie is telling him there are votes to keep Brett, Angela agrees. Brett has a plan if he stays, how to handle the power. It will rely on Brett staying. If someone wins HOH, put up Brett and Fessy up, because she (Baleigh) won't change the nominations, He is offering Angela a massage a movie and dinner. He says he is making plans for their wedding night. Angela giggles.

Angela: Either way she will put you up.

Brett: If I go, it's a f***ng free for all

Angela: Baleigh gets double blood on her hands. This is the ideal HOH to win, she puts someone up, now she has put up four people vs two.

Brett: If our conversant goes as good as I think it did...

Angela: should we not let her know the power is not a secret

Brett: no no no, we can't tell her we know.

Angela: Baleigh has mentioned working with Kaycee, someone else, and herself.

Brett:you have to play defensive though.

Angela: if Kaycee puts you up it fuzzes up the play We could do you and Rock Star, because Rock Star can't win s**t.

Brett if we put up on person she is close to, and one she is not.

He wonders if they should put Baleigh on the block and force it, but that might backfire.

Angela: She (Baleigh) told me and I immediately told Tyler

Brett: if he would have taken me off she would have used it next week to put us both up.

Brett: I think we are okay, Sam gave me the whole “you're okay with me Brett.

Angela: I talked to her and gave her the low down

Brett: I wont change the mind of Fessy and Rock Star.

Back yard

camera 3

brett and angela

Brett: what does Rachel think is going on?

Angela: She thinks she is so safe.

Brett is working on his speech at eviction, he wants it to be something non-committal that can't be used later.

Angela: She has no idea she (Rachel) got herself in this position.

Brett: W

hen people say they are just one vote, I tell them I will work on the rest of them.

Angela: I have five counted

Brett: in my speech should I do it so Baleigh forgets about the numbers and focuses on me, like the Rock Star thing.

Angela: What if you say, Rachel told me that Baleigh has the power app and can change noms next week?

Brett: I will do that, that is brilliant.

Angela: can you please do that. (she is giggling, just thinking of it) At this point you are going on the block anyway next week.

Brett: I am getting a lot of face time. If I go on the block next week, I have been on the block 50% of the time. I think I am going to do that. That is beautiful.

Angela: what if you speak before Rachel, she can go nananananaa

Brett: we will see, I will play it out.

Angela: Actually that is the best way to go about it. Then we can say, ok Baleigh what do you want to do, I am in the HOH, but you decide, and it forces her to get blood on her hands.

Brett: do out the other alliance

Angela: blame rachel for knowing about the all girl alliance.

Brett: Done. If I go before she won't know what to say, she will be rattled. I should also say Rachel told me she was going up as a pawn this week. I am so sick of everyone getting by, you never know who tells the truth.

Angela: Just say I have been loyal and honest, now let me be really honest......

Brett: This is gonna be a good one f**n A man!

Angela: This is gonna be great.

Brett: But who erupts?

Angela: Rachel came to me with a final two, what was I going to say, no? Baleigh told Angela that Brett told all the guys about the all girls allilance so that fits.

Angela: Rachel comes to me and says; “am I supposed to be okay with this”

Angela plans to make a really good “goodbye message”

Brett wonders if they should pull Baleigh in, but Angela says no, Baleigh is just looking for somewhere to run. Angela says JC tells her every week who to vote out, and he has already told her to vote Rachel out. Angela agrees that Brett should just let the house erupt.

Brett is teasing Angela about making her breakfast tomorrow, but the real question is “how do my biceps look?”

Brett says he has Baleigh convinced that Brett is alone in the game, she even mentioned to him that he has just shut down since he was nominated. Baleigh repeated her dream of the battle back, she would rather have Rachel go up against Swaggy. Angela says it could get back to Rachel and she could cause problems in the game. Brett says wait until tomorrow for most of their planned shenanigans. Angela says wait for Rachel to go to bed. She offers to say something to Baleigh, Brett thinks the risk would be minimal because he has already called her attention to Rachel's behavior when she was nominated. Brett says he has nothing to offer that is tangible. He said he knew that Rachel was the main campaigner to keep Kaitlyn in the house.

• morty unpinned this topic

9:17PM BBT: Haliegh is in the HOHR with Faysal, she says, "I obviously need to talk to you." She doesn't understand what she's done to make Faysal upset. She says, "I'm sorry."

351116811_HalieghandFaysal.PNG.972a1fc64e8b63e4c8f490f8a51d6d38.PNG

9:18PM BBT: Faysal agrees with Haliegh, he says they need to distance themselves and "focus on the game." Haliegh wants to know why Faysal is ignoring her. 

9:19PM BBT: Haliegh says, "we're not cool at all," and she wants to know why he didn't speak to her all day. Faysal says she was talking to Brett all day. He then says he's not ignoring her, just tyring to distance himself from her. 

9:20PM BBT: Haliegh says Faysal makes her feel like a "piece of sh*t." They stare at each other for several seconds in silence until Haliegh tells him she won't feel comfortable working with him if he doesn't talk to her.

9:21PM BBT: Haliegh says Faysal acts like she doesn't exist, Faysal just stares at her before saying, "sorry." 

9:23PM BBT: Eventually Faysal says he doesn't want her to feel bad. Haliegh says, "ok," and then gets up to leave. Faysal asks her to stay because this "conversation didn't go anywhere." Haliegh doesn't see the point, but she eventually sits back down. 

9:25PM BBT: Faysal says they're not compatible and he needed to take a day to get his head right and to focus on the game. They talk in circles for awhile.

9:30PM BBT: Haliegh says she's not going to try because "it's all stupid" and She didn't come here for this drama. Haliegh doesn't understand what she's done wrong and wants to know if Faysal is going to continue to ignore her. Faysal says "no, but--" But doesn't say anything else. 

9:36PM BBT: Haliegh tells Faysal she's not a mind reader, Faysal is silent for a few seconds before calling her attractive. Haliegh hides her face and it sounds like she's crying. Faysal laughs and says "America is getting their money's worth."  

328181182_halieghcrying.PNG.77100f63bb4671656ebcff1275e425ba.PNG

9:39PM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh joke around and insult each other for several minutes. Haliegh asks if they're going to get anywhere in the converation, Faysal says probalby not. 

9:50PM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal talk in circles about if they're compatible or not. They continue to rehash the same conversation. 

10:07PM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh joke around and argue in circles. They bring up the same conversation, while also adding the Kaitlyn and Swaggy drama in here and there. They take turns mocking each other jokingly. 

789270488_HalieghandFaysal2.PNG.667e2e049f3f24644de4e8e46c25ecfe.PNG

10:18PM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal's conversation continues to circle around, but ends when Scottie walks in. Scottie says Brett is campgainging outside. Haliegh says Tyler's relationship with Brett isn't good enough to keep him. 

10:19PM BBT: Faysal says JC won't vote against Rachel. scottie says Brett is going to talk to Faysal about being competitors. Scottie leaves. Haliegh and Faysal resume their conversation circles.

10:30PM BBT: Haliegh wants to know why she only flights with Faysal in the house, and they're on the same side. Faysal says she's "immature" and a few seconds later, he calls her "ditsy." He tries to say she's mature and immature at the same time, backtracking when Haliegh starts to get upset. 

10:31PM BBT: Bayleigh walks in and tells them to "make the f*ck up," because she just had an hour long DR session about them. Bayleigh says she's tired of her HOH week being about Haliegh and Faysal. 

10:33PM BBT: Haliegh says their 'showmance' isn't a big part of the game and she doesn't understand why it's making TV.

10:37PM BBT: Rachel walks into the HOHR and Rockstar follows a few minutes later. 

10:44PM BBT: Brett and Angela are outside in the BY, talking about the upcoming vote. They still seem to think there's a battle back and Swaggy is coming back. 

10:45PM BBT: Brett says there's a lot of stuff he's been waiting to do, but he's waiting until tomorrow so there's not much time left before the vote. Angela says, "same."

10:46PM BBT: Scottie enters the HOHR where, Haliegh, Faysal, Rockstar, and Bayleigh are. Scottie says that Brett is going to try to make Rachel "blow up," if he can't get the votes to stay.  Bayleigh and Rockstar are shocked. 

589605337_baysshocked.PNG.294f91b1c9159fba9ed46e8e152233f6.PNG

2.PNG.f5cbb5b5273c9a4de65936cf0bdec73f.PNG

466364044_Rockstarsshockedface.PNG.7f7a156be97108cfa982fb601c23c207.PNG

1580806000_baysshocked2.PNG.7f9a1f8042d47c8badfdb5359a3e01f1.PNG

10:47PM BBT: Haliegh says there's no way that Brett's not going home, because they have four votes in the room and JC's vote. 

10:50PM BBT: The group in the HOHR talk about Kaitlyn. They then move on to making up nicknames for their new alliance name: The Hive. 

11:00PM BBT: The group in the HOHR, Bayleigh, Rockstar, Faysal, and Haliegh go over the days since they've been there, remembering all of the important days when people went home or won competitions.

11:09PM BBT: Haliegh and Rachel are in the kitchen, Haliegh asks Rachel how she's holding up. Rachel says it's hard. Haliegh says not to worry because he [Brett] is leaving soon. 

11:14PM BBT: Brett and Angela are still talking game in the BY while Brett works out and Angela is in the hammock. Angela doesn't want Rachel to get wind of the votes or what they're doing and ruin everything. 

11:18PM BBT: Brett says he doesn't want them to end up in the jury house, but he says that if they do they'll have fun. Angela agrees. 

11:19PM BBT: Rachel and Kaycee are talking in the PBR. Rachel tries to say that things aren't going the way she wanted them to. Kaycee says it's a "sh*tty situation."

11:20PM BBT: Rachel says she doesn't want to lose anyone else in the game. Kaycee says they just have to "roll with the punches," and "adapt to every situation." Rachel hopes one of them wins HOH. They talk about what the next HOH comp could be. They also talk about Tyler not using the veto on Rachel and agree that it would have put a target on his back. Kaycee and Rachel talk about how tomorrow will be a long day. Rachel thinks next week will be the double eviction. 

11:33PM BBT: Bayleigh, Tyler, Rachel, JC, and Sam are outside in the By talking about Tyler's pimples. Just general conversation throughout the house. 

11:59PM BBT: Bayleigh and Rachel are in the HOHR. Bayleigh has her Bible open and asks Rachel for a topic and she'll find it in the Bible. Rachel says, "inner strength." She finds a verse and talks about it with Rachel. 

808263171_Biblestudy.PNG.734cd003269559526b7022264feb0b9f.PNG

1361102492_Biblestudy2.PNG.619d8fab6204d91fc20d87909f1c29ae.PNG

12:13AM BBT: Bayleigh says she hopes everyone in the house has enough respect for her to send Brett home and to keep Rachel, because that's what Bayleigh wants. Bayleigh continues to assure Rachel that she will be safe this week. Angela enters the HOHR and joins in with their conversation. 

12:30AM BBT: Scottie, Rockstar, Faysal, Sam, JC, Haliegh, and Tyler are joking around in the BY. They're laughing about Kaitlyn potentially coming back and how they would hate that. Tyler says they'll be havenots for the year as long as they don't do that, "lock the door!" They talk about watching her try to put the puzzle back together and how hard that was to watch. 

12:42AM BBT: The HGs move around the house, getting ready for bed and yelling at production to turn the hot tub on.

12:50AM BBT: Scottie and Tyler are in the havenot room. Scottie tells Tyler about his conversation with Brett today. Scottie tells him Brett wants to make Rachel blow up. Scottie tells Tyler to tell him whatever he wants, but that if he doesn't feel like he has the votes he's going to try and make Rachel blow up. It sounds like Scottie wants Tyler to try and make Brett feel better. 

12:57AM BBT: Faysal and Brett finish playing pool, Scottie, Rockstar and Haliegh are in the WA. Faysal walks in. 

• morty locked this topic