Friday, July 27 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

07:02PM BBT Rachel and Haleigh talking in the HN room, after Rachel's emotional breakdown.  They're trying to figure out if JC does actually have a power.

07:03PM BBT Haleigh and Rachel talk through worst case scenarios based on who wins the veto.  Worst would be if Scottie would win the POV and the noms stay the same.

07:05PM BBT Apparently Bayleigh has instructed whoever wins the POV to use it on Rachel. 

07:06PM BBT Brett Comes out of the shower and Tyler goes in.  Sam, Bay, Haycee, RS, Angela and Fessy are in the kitchen eating dinner.

07:17PM BBT Rachel is expressing her frustration to Bay and Haleigh that JC needs to come clean about the power, because whoever has it is messing with her life.

07:18PM BBT Bay is speculating about what kind of comp will be played tomorrow for the POV.

07:32PM BBT Rachel is quietly laying in her HN saucer.  She then tells Kaycee, who is also laying in a saucer, that the powers aren't fair.

8:35 pm BBT-  area outside HOHR - Bayleigh, Scottie, Fessy, Rockstar, Tyler discussing comps in past seasons and speculating on upcoming comps. Bayleigh thinks she will have wings in her comic since she is a flight attendant. 

8:37 pm BBT- Hayleigh, Angela, Sam and Kaycee in HNR. Sam says is the all girl thing still a thing. Hayleigh says not after what happened. (I think she means after Sam's HOH and nomination speech)  Then Sam says just let her know what is going on- she is still in. The other girls agree. 

Now talking about being have nots and sleeping arrangements. 

07:44PM BBT Rachel goes upstairs to the HOHR with Bay, RS, and Haleigh.  She sits for a minute, and then gets up to leave, saying that she doesn't know which room she wants to be in.  Bay quietly reads her HOH letter again.

08:05PM BBT Rachel tells Kaycee in the HN room that Bayleigh was not set on putting her up against Brett until she had a talk with JC, who talked her into it.

08:06PM BBT Tyler talks with Scottie outside the HOHR. He says that the only reason he's there is because he sucks at interviews.  Scottie adds "and you have a 6 pack".

08:08PM BBT In the HOHR, Bay says that it's very clear that Sam has forgotten that she's playing a game.  She said that she needs to help her stay on track and focus.  RS, Haleigh, and Angela agree with her.

08:10PM BBT The girls are analyzing Sam's speech about how the last noms were gifts, and how confusing it was.  

08:12PM BBT Rachel asks Sam to come into the HN room and grills her about what she saw on the app score screen.  She's trying to figure out the other powers.

08:28PM BBT Bay tells Haleigh that Fessy gave up his game for her and she hasn't been very nice to him and that she should step out of her pride.  She goes on that Fessy doesn't communicate well, so try to listen to what he's saying and not his delivery.

08:48PM BBT Sam says that she will be a HN if needed.  She doesn't mind the slop.  Angela said she's off the hook this week.

08:49PM BBT In the HOHR, Bayleigh said that she needs him in jury, so he's safe for now.  He tells her that Tyler has never said anything bad about her, that he likes her.

09:04PM BBT Sam snarls at the camera that's focusing on her in the HN room.

image.png.45c74575bb075842704d280642bb0e70.png

9:00 pm BBT- HOHR- Tyler and Bayleigh- He said he wants to play in veto. She asked if that would put him in an awkward position to have to use the veto? She made it clear she wants nominations to stay the same. He said he wants to play but never really said he would keep them the same. He said he is just laying low and thankful for people like her (Bayleigh) that are good people and didn't throw him on the block after a week like last week. 

Bayleigh- said he (Tyler) is a physical threat, but not a threat to her.  

Now speculating about who has the other power app. Tyler never admits having one and said he is surprised he didn't get the crap app. 

Edited by morty
Not 11PM yet, must be 9 :)

BB Time 9:02pm

Camera 1

kitchen

Sam and Haleigh dancing to no music, Sam is waiting until bedtime. JC is telling a story about drag queens. Just general chat, Sam says Sunday is the best day of the week, she hates Fridays. People are talking off camera too, there is a packed house. Everyone is munching on dry cereal.

BB PLEASE STOP SINGING

No one in the kitchen is singing. JC is teasing the girls, Angela decides to dip her cereal in cool whip, Sam says Angela likes little food. Angela proclaims the cereal/cool whip combo delicious. Sam insists she is going to bed early. JC joins Angela in cereal dipping, and Sam tries it too.

(It seems to be a hit! I wonder if I could get away with that on holidays?)

Sam is going to bed early and in the morning she is going to make turkey bacon, one of the other girls is making french toast. They decided to do a speedy breakfast because tomorrow is a big day. JC wonders I it will be mental, Sam says they are all mental. Now Angela is double dipping her spoon into the cool whip bowl. (STOP THAT, ANGELA—granny)

camera moves to the have not room

9:09pm

Kaycee and Rachel are whispering, I hear JC's name. Rachel says JC is going to blame something on her, and she couldn't even talk in the diary room, she was so …..

Rachel: I did not say that I was okay with being a pawn for Brett to go home.

She practices what she will say to JC with Kaycee, and says she tries not to open her mouth too much.

Kaycee: But you did

Rachel: I did?

Rachel says she (Baleigh) is scared of JC and that is why she didn't put him up. Kaycee responds then says it is annoying, but Rachel did not f**k this up. She tells Rachel not to over think it, but Rachel is worried that Brett will think she put herself out there so he would go home.

Camera moves to storage room.

Sam comes into the room and forgets why. She remembers and grabs coffee to take to the kitchen.

Camera moves to living room, the kitchen. Several people milling around, but no game talk

camera 3

9:14pm

Tyler and Baleigh

Tyler wonders if two people walked out with powers, but Baleigh tells him JC told someone in his sleep that he had it and was only using it on himself. She wonders if he does or does not. Tyler “thinks” he might have it. Baleigh says no one really knows what they do, and what happened last night proves it. Baleigh says Kaitlyn told her she flipped to save people in the house, and Tyler asks where she came up with that.

Baleigh: She made it up Tyler.

Tyler says he will not watch episodes when he gets out.

Baleigh: How are you with Scottie.

Tyler: I don't know,

Tyler does not know who flipped the vote, he is not sure it was Scottie. Baleigh says so many people lie in this house. (I am amused because the two of them are lying to each other by omission). Baleigh says they are a week away from jury, and if there is not battle back, there will be a double eviction. Tyler was talking to Faysal today, and he feels like a weight is lifted off him, Tyler told Faysal he can be loyal, and if Baleigh wants in his ear next week he was all for that. Baleigh generously offers to let Tyler make his own decisions next week if he is HOH. Tyler expresses his gratitude to Baleigh. Baleigh feels a weird draw towards Tyler, and he says their barriers are gone. Baleigh says it feels like a year since Swaggy left, and it has been a few days. Tyler tells her that Swaggy talked to him about Baleigh, and when she asks, Tyler tells her it was all good. Baleigh is amused by the coincidence that Tyler and Swaggy are the same age. Baleigh wants to clear something up, Kaitlyn told people that Baleigh and Swaggy used the HOH room during her week, and they did not. Baleigh said it was the night before he was eviction, and they turned it down and slept downstairs. Baleigh wants to know what happened to the little “thing” he had with Haleigh early in the game, and asks if is is awkward. Tyler says no, they are repairing. Haleigh comes into the room and Baleigh repeats her question to Tyler, and tells them that Kaitlyn had feelings with Faysal, and Haleigh spent too much time with him. Then when Kaitlyn thought Haleigh liked Tyler, Kaitlyn pushed herself in. Haleigh says now everyone can hang out with whoever they want. Haleigh offers to snuggle with her one night before she is a have not.

BB Time

9:38

HOH Room

Haleigh and Baleigh

Baleigh tells Haleigh: Right before Kaitlyn left she told me you knew about me putting Swaggy up three days before it did it.

Haleigh looks startled.

Kaycee comes into the room with her slop, so topic is closed.

They are discussing the time, everyone seems to be watching the clock for bedtime.

Baleigh puts on her pajama shorts while she tells Kaycee how to spice up the slop with bbq, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Baleigh says she sleeps in a sports bra because her girls are out of control. Kaycee laughs and says I don't even need one, my s**t isn't going anywhere. Baleigh slides off her dress to put on a shirt and shows her girls off to the others. (her bra is on). Conversation changes to illnesses, vaccines for travel overseas, job searching.

Camera 1

9:51 pm.

Have not room

Rachel tells Tyler she wonders what is going on. Tyler has no idea if the veto will be used, he is wonders who is going up. Rachel gets upset when Tyler tells her that Scottie blamed her for the flip vote. Tyler tells her to be quiet, that they may be working together. Rachel says Baleigh knows Scottie is going after, Haleigh, Rachel, and herself. She is not playing nice with Scottie any more, and Tyler tells her to be careful. Tyler tells her if Baleigh gets a clue that her and Scottie don't like each other, she will not put him up on the block beside her. Rachel is not happy about this, and is worried that she is making it obvious. She says JC is avoiding her because he was throwing her name out there too. Tyler tells her to go win the veto, that she should not act like Rock Star did, and to get over it. Rachel thinks Baleigh will not put him up against her (Scottie). Tyler plans to manipulate Baleigh by telling her Scottie is his best friend, hoping Baleigh will put Scottie up to spite Tyler.

They leave the room.

Rachel goes to the HOH room and Kaycee sends her away.

Camera 1 in bathroom area

9:59pm

no conversation, just teeth brushing, lounging and shower preparations.

In the hoh room Baleigh is talking to Kaycee. Kaycee is not sure she wants to play in the veto. She asks Baleigh wants to send Scottie home, but Baleigh says she is not sure about that because it gives Kaycee's side too many votes. Baleigh starts naming people who will not work with her (almost the entire house). Sam comes to the door and they let her in. She is coming to say goodnight. She takes the headphones into the bathroom area and turns them up while the other two continue their conversation. Baleigh says Sam is hilarious, and moves on to her list of trusted people (while I listen I get the idea that Baleigh believes the whole house will do what she wants, even past this HOH, she is demanding obedience from multiple people so she can win.)

The house is very quiet, not much game talk, everyone seems to be ready to call it a night.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic