Thursday, July 26 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

Here's a handy guide you can print out to identify the HGs until you learn their names. CLICK HERE

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)
Blue bedroom  (BBR)

Pink bedroom (PBR)

The combined bedroom is (CBR)

The fidget spinner bedroom is (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:00AM BBT: General conversation throughout the house. 

12:27AM BBT: Rachel and Haliegh are in the WA. Haliegh is telling Rachel about conversations she had with Kaitlyn. Rachel tells Haliegh that Kaitlyn is for sure going home, "it's a done deal."

12:37AM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh are in the lounge, talking about the veto comp and how Faysal promised to save her. Haliegh tells him about her conversation with Rachel a few minutes ago. Faysal says he likes Rachel a lot and Haliegh wonders if they could bring her to their side. 

12:52AM BBT: Sam is watching the feeds from the HOHR. 

1:00AM BBT: All four cameras are on Sam alone in the HOHR. 

811321004_samaloneinhohr.PNG.d4999a0131df29b68a73a27a0bb36b42.PNG

1:06AM BBT: Rachel, Haliegh, and Faysal are in the lounge talking about Kaitlyn. Haliegh is still trying to persuade Rachel to vote with them to keep Rockstar, even though Rachel has already told her she is voting the same. 

1:09AM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh tell Rachel at Kaitlyn is messing with Tyler's head. They talk about how jealous Kaitlyn gets. They revist the bed drama between Kaitlyn, Faysal, and Haliegh from a few weeks ago.

1:12AM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal tell Rachel about all the drama they've ever had with Kaitlyn in the house.

1:24AM BBT: All four cameras are on Sam alone in the HOHR. 

1:27AM BBT: Faysal, Haliegh, and Rachel are still talking about Kaitlyn and her drama.

1:38AM BBT: Haliegh tells Faysal he needs to pull Tyler aside right before the vote to try to get him to vote Kaitlyn out. Haliegh says she'll talk to Angela.

1:53AM BBT: Rachel leaves the lounge and goes into the WA where Angela is. They start to talk about Rachel's conversation with Haliegh and Faysal. BB tells Angela to put on her mic.

1:59AM BBT: Rachel is back in the lounge with Faysal and Haliegh, they talk about the next HOH competition. 

2:01AM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal are talking in the KT. Haliegh says she just wants to make it to jury. 

2:08AM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal are eating and flirting in the KT. Faysal tells Haliegh that she's his type physically. Haliegh says her body will be better, she just doesn't care in the house.

2:37AM BBT: All of the HGs are either in bed or getting in bed. BB cuts the feeds for several minutes.

2:43AM BBT: Feeds are back. Everyone is asleep.

4:00AM BBT: All the HGs are still sleeping.

8:52 am BBT  Feeds are on sleeping HG's, someone is snoring. Goes to WBRB, possibly a wake up call.

Feeds come back, Brett is up, puts on his mic, then goes to the DR.  All others are still sleeping, lights are still off.

10:37 am BBT  Feeds are finally back.  People are getting their batteries, Rachel appears to be out of the shower, someone else is in.  Kaitlyn is muffling her mic in the blue bedroom.  She was previously in the SR with Brett, being all friendly.  (trying to get his vote??)   He gets back in bed, she tells him he looks like a breakfast burrito, tucks the covers around him.  She then looks straight at the camera and talks to it.   Rockstar, Kaycee and Bayleigh in the KT, Kaitlyn comes through.  Talking about Bayleigh being a have not.  BB tells Rachel to re-attach her microphone, and for Haleigh to exchange her battery.  Sam gets called to the DR. KT crew are talking about past comps.  Kaitlyn goes to the WA, camera follows.  Rachel is getting dressed, Fessy is in the shower. Rachel and Kitlyn talking, hard to hear until Rachel puts her mic on. 

Bayleigh called to SR for battery.  She goes in, Rockstar goes with her.  Rockstar tells Bayleigh that she feels good right now, but in case she leaves, she wants Bayleigh in the final 2 and burn this place down.  She wants her to complete the mission.  Bayleigh said she plans on keeping her,  but doesn't know if things will flip as the house keeps changing.  Sam and Scottie come in, Bayleigh and Rockstar leave.

Rockstar goes to PBR, talks to JC who is still in bed.  He thinks she is staying, lets her know he has been campaigning for her.  Feeds switch to KT.  Just general talk.

10:50AM BBT:  Rachel tells Tyler in the bathroom, "i found out a lot of stuff last night.  she's a snake but you know that.  he's (?) going to talk to you later."  They split and Rockstar comes in talking non-game related stuff with Rachel in the bathroom.

10:49 am BBT  Tyler and Rachel are in the WA with Scottie.  As Tyler comes out of the WC, Scottie goes in.  Rachel said she got a lot of info last night, she said someone is poison speak...think she said JC.  Rockstar comes in so Tyler leaves.  Rockstar jokes that America loves her ass. She said she loves her pants, she wears them whether she is a size 2 or a size 12.  Rockstar is putting Vasoline on so the hair dye doesn't get on her skin.  Rachel does the back for her.  JC is still talking with Kaitlyn in the PBR

10:54 am BBT  KT crew is getting coffee, something to eat, talking over each other.  Kaycee, Bayleigh, Rockstar, Fessy, Angela, Tyler and Scottie.  No game talk, just general about food and maturity.

9:15am BBT: All HG still sleeping.

9:52am BBT: Rachel is up comes out of the HNR and goes to the WC.

10:35am BBT: HG up doing ADL's.

10:40am BBT: Kaitlyn and Rachel doing ADl's in the WA while Faysal showers.  Most Hg in the KT getting coffee.

10:43am BBT: Rockstar going to the STR talking to Bayleigh about the votes tonight then she goes to JC and whispers to him and he gives her a thumbs up. she covers her mouth then leaves the room. 

10:52am BBT: In the KT Rockstar, kaycee,Angela, Scottie,Bayleigh, Tyler and Faysal are drinking coffee and talking general talk. In the PBR kaitlyn and JC are talking general talk as they lay in the beds.

10:57am BBT: Sam is gathering things to do Rockstars hair in the KT area. 

10:58 am BBT  Sam goes to the big table to dye Rockstar's hair.  Talking about Fessy, if he was spoiled as a kid, he said no.  He said he never got a B until college, always got straight A's.  He still got whooped as a kid.  He said his little brother is 10 years younger, gets by with everything.  Talking about growing up.

11:02 am BBT  Rockstar is talking about discipline and kids.  Sam said she used to put a rubber band around the kitchen sprayer, Fessy said he did too!  Sam said she also put saran wrap on the toilet, it didn't go over very well.  Rockstar said she does time outs, sit on the stairs, take toys away, but not books.  Kaitlyn asked if she ever tried having them meditate for 10 minutes (really??)  Rockstar said that is a good idea, but isn't really realistic with a 5 year old.  Sam talks about her business as a hairdresser, and how in West Virginia it was like a spa day to get their hair cut.  Kaycee's mom was a hairdresser.

Rockstar said she was a baby beauty queen in Key West.  She started as a baby, she won everything.  When she was 4, her mother stopped it, saying she needed to be more humble.  Kaitlyn starts to talk about herself. She was manager of the choir, in every play, blah, blah, blah....

11:05 am BBT  Rachel and Bayleigh are in the WA.  Bayleigh wants to know what is going on.  She wants them to call them in.  Rachel doesn't think they will tell them until the live show.  Bayleigh still thinks it is a battle back.  Rachel thinks they can compete in the HOH in previous years, thinks they might not come back until after the Veto, so they are safe.  First 5 evicted go home, so this is #4.  If someone comes back, then 2 more evictions after that before jury.  They think all of the previous evicted HG's will battle back. Scottie comes in.  Rachel said she got really, really comfortable in her saucer.

11:18 am BBT  JC is now in the KT, is told by BB to stop singing.  He said it wasn't him, it was his twin.  Fessy is watching Sam color Rockstar's hair.  Fessy said it is looking good.  Haleigh asked earlier for a streak if there is any color left.  Sam said sure.  JC sings in spanish, is told to stop singing.  JC said this is the first year they are being shown in Canada.  They give shout outs to Canada.  Talking about places in Canada.  In WA, Rachel is still getting ready, Brett is brushing his teeth, someone is in the shower, and Bayleigh is putting on a shower cap.  Fessy comes in.

11:24AM BBT:  Rachel goes up to Bayleigh and tells her she's for sure voting out kaitlyn now because of some stuff she found out. Rachel says she was against it for a while but now realizes it's the move she needs to make.  They only briefly talk since they're in the bathroom and people are coming in and out.

11:26AM BBT:  in the bathroom- Tyler to Fessy:  "We're gonna have a real talk today?"  Fessy:  "I got you."

11:28AM BBT:  Tyler and Fessy upstairs outside of the hoh room.  let's get one story straight.. if this story is the same on your end, then this is BS.  On day 8 this girl told me i was her soul mate.  kaitlyn's awesome but she's not my type.  the fact that she's telling me this, i'm like wtf.  then i see her talking to you under covers.  but i'm pretty sure she's telling us the same thing.  then when i won the veto, she was trying to tell me to use it on her.  kaitlyn would say all this stuff to me like "you know how i feel...you know stuff is different for me."

tyler: kaitlyn told me you were into her and that you were in love with her.

fessy: of course i don't have feelings for her.

tyler: i don't either. she keeps wanting validation from me.

fessy:  she said "ive only known you for 8 days and ive been with joe 5 years. this is what i said to her to make her feel better 'i don't want to be the one who gets in between you and your bf.' and she would tell me not to be scared.

tyler: she would tell me the same thing! 

fessy sounds like he said he's taking off his mic. they start talking again and we get fish.  then all feeds are on sam doing hair in the kitchen.  [BB definitely didn't want us to hear whatever fessy was about to tell tyler]

11:35AM BBT:  Fessy's telling JC in the storage room that rachel's voting Kaitlyn out because of what he told her at around 1 am this morning in the geometry room.  they leave the storage room.

11:37AM BBT:  Brett's eating breakfast and talking to Haleigh about Haleigh wanting to do something to her hair but her mom will be pissed. 

11:39 AM BBT:  Kaitlyn walks through the house, super happy.  Singing her little fartlets song.  She walks into the bathroom and tells the HG that in the DR, they told her, "we know you're going through a lot of emotions, but can you talk about the little fartlets?"  Kaitlyn gets fussed at by BB for talking about her DR sessions.  Angela's called to the DR and they laugh because they're sure it's about the little fartlets.

11:44AM BBT in the storage room, Tyler and Fessy were talking about kaitlyn.  fessy says, "i don't want to expose her on national tv" then immediately all cameras go on the girls in the kitchen..

11:53AM BBT Brett and Tyler in the BBR:  Tyler "she's gotta go. kaitlyn.  she's just been playing the same game with me and fess."  Brett:  "oh i know. trust me, i want more than anything to send rockstar's ass out."

Brett:  next week we'll need to get rockstar out.  we can tell her she's a pawn.  this is the smartest route where we don't upset sam and JC.

tyler:  we need to watch out for bayleigh.

brett: i agree.  alright i'm gonna get a quick little work out in.

11:08am bbt: fessy to sam: what was the most stressful part about your week?  sam: definitely the veto ceremony.  fessy laughs and says he's sorry.  sam asks fessy what does he want to happen.  he says it would be nice if the house was on the same page one week.  they get up and go downstairs.

12:13 pm BBT  Angela is talking with Kaitlyn in the WA.  She says why worry about 2 votes if you have all the rest?  Angela heard Kaitlyn crying last night, but she knows Tyler is taking care of her.  Kaitlyn said she keeps getting hits from Tyler's dad.  She has never seen him, but described him to a T.   Feeds in the HN room, Rachel is saying that Kaitlyn is trying to manipulate the votes, lying to people, throwing out people's names, saying Rachel told her this or that.  Said Kaitlyn told Haleigh that she is the only one voting out Kaitlyn, she is  alone.   Rachel said Kaitlyn uses mind manipulation.  Kaitlyn said that "they" are trying to get Haleigh and Fessy to vote against her, so when she stays she goes after them.  Rachel also said that Fessy talked to Tyler, she thinks things are straight there.  Kaycee leaves, and Rachel complains the Have Not room smells like a fart.