Sign in to follow this  
Guest ranster627

Finale and Reunion

Guest ranster627

Steph looked great and handled herself so well tonight ... I was impressed ... she can be so proud IMHO, a true survivor!

Guest ranster627

Janu is statuesque and timeless ...

Guest ranster627

Willard wasn't on the jury? Was he?

Guest ranster627

Wanda's ditty (ditzy) ... priceless! :lol:

Guest ranster627

I want Wanda to become the next American Idol! She is livelier than that blonde country singer! :wink:

I want Wanda to become the next American Idol! She is livelier than that blonde country singer! :wink:

and has a better voice than constanweenie

Guest ranster627

I want her added to AI's poll ...

but seriously, Bobby Jon ... all that and more too!

Katie, I could have taken or left ... she leaves me empty!

Tom, okay, congrats, and I think he will wear the title well, but I stick with (yawn) way too predictable!

Stephanie ... always the real winner TO ME!

Guest ranster627

I don't just like Steph, I respect her!

Was it just me or when they were sinking the torches, was Katie especially vigorous in giving some of them a shove to the bottom of the sea?

Guest ranster627

she did seem disingenuous (sp) especially with her tributes ... she sounded so fake to me ...

Now Steph would have had heartfelt things to say!

Guest ranster627

I thought not answering was disrespectful, and cost her a lot ... to me, she could've, but refused ...

Guest ranster627

she almost gave Janu a "talk to the hand"!

I noticed too that this was the lamest (imo) "tribute" ceremonies ever on Survivor.

At first it annoyed me and then I realized that they really didn't know any of the first 8 or so because they were all from the other tribe. So, I was willing to forgive for not having much to say BUT, when they started saying the names of the people in their own tribe it was just as lame or not worse than the people they didn't know. It wasn't just Katie either, Ian didn't say two words and Tom said maybe 5. I think the person Katie said the most about was James and that's because he made her laugh. Shows you just how much the "social skills" she says she used to outwit the other players was a bunch of BS. The only thing she did was ride coattails and if it wasn't for Tom's honor in staying true to his alliance and Ian's foolishness at the end... she wouldn't have made final two either.

Well said Ceci.............the other thing I was wondering about was her sense of humor that was so talked about last night. Either she had one that I completely missed or it was cut due to editing. I don't remember seeing anything remotely humorous about her. Granted, by the time we got to see much of Koror it was time to forego humor and become cut throat.

I sooo agree Diva. I remembered that at the beginning it was Caryn that tried to "call her out" for not being funny but, instead being mean, disrespectful, belittling to others.

They could have edited her "funniness" for a couple reasons. Seems to me they either,

1) Didn't want us to know just how much the other tribes didn't appreciate her humor and therefore giving away that there was no chance for her to win. They knew she was final two so, it makes sense that the producers didn't want it to seem like a slam dunk.

2) Maybe they questioned her authenticity for being on survivor. Maybe she just wanted to get her comedy act out there to further her comedy career and the producers didn't want to give her that forum.

Either way, what little I did see of it, I know I didn't appreciate it and so, even if the producers fooled some of you into thinking the jury would vote for her... I knew better... hahahaha :P

Guest monkme

What the heck was that on Coby's shirt at the final TC? Someone please tell me before I go nuts!

It was some sort of airbrushed design. Typically people airbrush their nicknames on those sort of shirts... sorry though I can't remember the exact words :(

Guest monkme

Yeah, it was like a DPHT with a big $ underneath and then something else under that. I was wondering if anyone knew what it meant.

Guest jenniferpearce

I read somewhere that it said don't hate. Not sure if that's right, but I couldn't make it out either