Sign in to follow this  
Pitt1720

The Final Jury Votes

Ok, I need some help here please. Call me crazy but I never saw who voted for who on the finale! I know Danni won 6-1...so does anyone know who voted for Steph?? I think it was Bobby Jon , but hey what do I know! Thanks

Rafe of course!!

Who else would it have been? Steph's hand was so far up Rafe's ass - working him like a puppet - that when it was all over they probably had to have it surgically removed! :lol:

You know, I'm actually surprised Lydia didn't vote for Steph. I mean, everytime I thought Lydia was going to stick-up for herself, she would just cow-tow to Steph.

You know, I'm actually surprised Lydia didn't vote for Steph. I mean, everytime I thought Lydia was going to stick-up for herself, she would just cow-tow to Steph.

Too true. I wonder how Steph is going to fare back in the real world, where her azz isn't gettin' licked every five seconds?? :lol:

Too true. I wonder how Steph is going to fare back in the real world, where her azz isn't gettin' licked every five seconds?? :lol:

I voted for Steph!And they ignored me protests tae let Miss No Personality Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide By Danni win!

Bluidy hell!

An I would be guessing Steph's rather adept at 'handling' the kind folks around her...that or she was surrounded by several mindless zombies on zombie isle.....nay,not something ye learn o'er nite.

I voted for Steph!And they ignored me protests tae let Miss No Personality Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide By Danni win!

Bluidy hell!

An I would be guessing Steph's rather adept at 'handling' the kind folks around her...that or she was surrounded by several mindless zombies on zombie isle.....nay,not something ye learn o'er nite.

While Steph annoyed me with her attitude this season, I still think the best two candidates were at the end. Danni didn't slide by at all - she won her share of challenges and overcame the adversity of 'the numbers.' So, I think the jury had it right in selecting Danni, but we did have a worthy final two (for once!) B)