Sign in to follow this  
Yana

SPOILERS: Survivor 13

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Survivor: Cook Islands

Finally, he showed us exactly how it comes apart and then asked us to put it back together. I quit after 30 minutes." It takes the winner 25 minutes to solve it, Probst reveals, adding that "this final five had the highest IQs of any final five."

Well I guess that tells us that Adam/Stumpy is out of the final four then B) !

:lol::lol::lol:

That was a nice morning chuckle! Thanks Kayo

reward challenge clip

Here's a short clip of tonight's MUDDY reward challenge...I'm guessing ozzie or parvati wins, cuz having the hair to carry the mud is a definite advantage! Notice Yul tap Ozzie and Becky's hands when they announce the reward (that the top three will go to the reward together)...pretty funny :D . Because of last week's preview, I'm going to go way out on a limb and predict that Ozzie, Parvati and Adam win 1st, 2nd and third and that's where we see Stumpy and Parv trying to sway Ozzie (at the reward).

Nice clip Kayo.

Sundra definitely has the hair to carry mud in, probably more so than Parvati. With her braids, it should just stick up there. Just depends on how quickly she gets it off and in the bucket. It may be a race of quickness, hair and body mass. Did you see Yul piling mud on top of his head? How funny! :D

I watched this video several more times. The orange bucket that was shown being weighed in appears to be Sundra's. Whether or not that is an indication of who won is another question. We'll see tonight, I guess. :)

Anyone find anything about the winner? I am just so curious, I'm dying to know!

Sign in to follow this