Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

congrats weavers

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

blondies_fan

blondies_fan

• Pip
  • 181 posts
weavers-thanks for providing at least some entertainment this season. without you all we would have is the linz family and they are about as entertaining as roger family(who?).

ohh and linz family dont be so happy that you won, look at your competition some kids, old men and very young girls.

congrats bransens, i thought that you would be one of the first teams eliminated.

April

April

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,350 posts
congrats weavers, I was rooting for your last place finish the whole season. I'm really glad you weren't even close, and my favorite part was when you gave up.

YAY LINZS, true competitor spirit biggrin.gif

nebartist

nebartist

• Pip
  • 5,960 posts
QUOTE(April @ Dec 13 2005, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
congrats weavers, I was rooting for your last place finish the whole season. I'm really glad you weren't even close, and my favorite part was when you gave up.

YAY LINZS, true competitor spirit biggrin.gif

Last place finish? How many teams were there? I thought the Black family was last?

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
It was fun watching the Weavers... You need someone to cheer against. They did earn third place...

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I wasn't really rooting for any team in particular to win this time. When the Weavers started out, always in first place, I was cheering them on.
But dang, they make it hard to root for them. The very first thing that goes wrong ( the other teams found their way into the stadium faster than they did) , then the 'It's not fair!!!' whining starts. And this was coming from the mom. Even one of the daughters told her to not start again, (when they were up in that tower), when mommy started in with the 'This is so frustrating' bit.
Everything is swell, and God is answering their prayers, when all goes well. The first sign of trouble... here comes the whining, the complaining... 'this sucks ... this is the dumbest thing I've ever done'.
Don't get me wrong -- I do feel for this family, and I know they have overcome a lot. You would think though, after they have gone through what they did in real life, they would be better able to keep this game in perspective. They come so far, the then they want to quit, the moment things get tough. It kind of makes me wonder how they did manage to go on with their lives, after their personal tragedy, when looking for a clue box in a huge stadium causes them to want to throw in the towel.
Eh.. I don't know... I might have wanted to do the same thing. What a boring, frustrating, time consuming task!
But I didn't sign up to be on the show.
Just a peeve I have -- so many people want on these shows, and are rejected. The ones who do make it, should be greatful enough to at least give it all they have. I just can't stand it when they want to quit, or go home. I think if people say that, on any reality show, they should immediately get their wish. Buh Bye!

Blackcat3

Blackcat3

• Pip
  • 1,603 posts
QUOTE(Ivy @ Dec 14 2005, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a peeve I have -- so many people want on these shows, and are rejected. The ones who do make it, should be greatful enough to at least give it all they have. I just can't stand it when they want to quit, or go home. I think if people say that, on any reality show, they should immediately get their wish. Buh Bye!

That is so true!! Especially since they were ready to quit on more than one occasion!!
I also could not stand listening to the whiney girls saying its the stupidest challenge and yada yada, but suck it up the other two teams had already found the clue, so it can be done! But no, it is much easier for them to whine and complain then it is to try a little harder, and I believe if it wasnt for Rolly, they would have quit!

FLYNWA

FLYNWA

• Pip
  • 725 posts
wow

first you lose your husband.dad sad.gif

second you lose your minds blink.gif

third you lose The Amazing Race tongue.gif

i say just call it a night! cool.gif

Austin Gambler

Austin Gambler

• Pip
  • 163 posts
Thank you Weavers for giving me a team to root against. And also for the smiles you gave me during the finale. When it turned out that you got the third departure time from the stadium task. smile.gif When you were the last team to spot the clue with the binoculars. smile.gif And when the Linz and Bransen families were working the map I realized there was no way your family could possibly catch up to win TAR. biggrin.gif

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
Congrats Weavers! Thanks for being wusses and baggin' it at the end! You showed your true colors yet again, and the best team won!

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
WTG Weavers!!

A team made up of three teenagers and their Mom and you STILL bested teams "older" and "wiser" and "more athletic". You're supposed whining, I chaulk up to your age. By the way some posters write, you would think a middle-aged person can't whine or feel defeated. Sheesh!! You showed good/ bad sprotsmanship (darnit Judd) when it was shown to you.

Soyyo

Soyyo

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 1,206 posts
!!! smile.gif Congratulations Weaver Family smile.gif !!!

You managed to beat SEVEN other teams! And you did it, not only ALL ALONE but also, having to deal with other teams plotting constantly to get you off the race. I enjoyed watching you EARN your wins solely thru teamwork and never turning against each other or leaching on to another team.

!!! smile.gif GOOD JOB smile.gif !!!

Edited by Soyyo, 16 December 2005 - 12:54 PM.

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
maybe if they didnt give up in the stadium, they would have had a better chance

Edited by mikede, 16 December 2005 - 01:08 PM.

Soyyo

Soyyo

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 1,206 posts
...Ooooh Mikede rolleyes.gif !...be nice smile.gif

QUOTE(mikede @ Dec 16 2005, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congratulations Randall - with No Exclamations.

ROTFLMAO biggrin.gif !!! Well said biggrin.gif!

Edited by Soyyo, 16 December 2005 - 01:01 PM.

FLYNWA

FLYNWA

• Pip
  • 725 posts
did you guys notice that when the WEIRDOS-ER-WEAVERS were winning they saw everything being fair and stuff but when they were not winning they kept saying things like --this is soooo unfair! well then wouldnt it have been unfair to all the other teams as well?

I still hope Rolly escapes from that bunch and lives happily ever after.

mikede

mikede

• Pip
  • 2,662 posts
we can only hope .. .. .. poor kid

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
Yea, poor Rolly. His competitve spirit was still burning as the rest of the lameazz biatches rolled over and GAVE UP!

Aw well, shouldn't have been surprised, this was just this team's true colors showing again.

dove

dove

• Pip
  • 16 posts
QUOTE(Soyyo @ Dec 16 2005, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
!!! smile.gif Congratulations Weaver Family smile.gif !!!

You managed to beat SEVEN other teams! And you did it, not only ALL ALONE but also, having to deal with other teams plotting constantly to get you off the race. I enjoyed watching you EARN your wins solely thru teamwork and never turning against each other or leaching on to another team.

!!! smile.gif GOOD JOB smile.gif !!!

This is how I felt about the Weavers too. You are not alone.

crappysucks

crappysucks

• Pip
  • 2,610 posts
QUOTE(dove @ Dec 17 2005, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is how I felt about the Weavers too. You are not alone.

Yes, let's all link hands and sing kumbaya for the Weavers...

Soyyo

Soyyo

Live Feed Updater

• Pip
  • 1,206 posts
QUOTE(crappysucks @ Dec 17 2005, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, let's all link hands and sing kumbaya for the Weavers...

LOL biggrin.gif!!! LET'S!... tongue.gif

Tarman12

Tarman12

• Pip
  • 1,249 posts
FREE ROLLIE!!!!! He was the only competitor in the family, when all the womenfolk were praying to God to find this or that , Rollie was the only one that figured out that God helps those that help themselves. If it wasn't for him , they would have bagged it long before they even got to the stadium. He was basically carrying the load for them throughout. All the girls did was whine, and all the mother did was encourage their whining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users