Monday, July 9 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

12:07PM BBT Brett is telling Kaitlyn that they'll eventually understand this is a game, it's not personal.  They're just reacting in the moment.  JC says she was doing it to save her game and JC says he would have done it too.  Brett says Kaitlyn probably is going to be the most trending house guest next.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12:13 pm In HNR Fessy says Kaitlyn came over to him right before the ceremony and told him "Sorry for what I'm about to do." He said at that point he figured he knew. Scottie says it's so dumb. She or Tyler will go home next week. Fessy thought they would have used the veto on Winston to guarantee Swaggy goes home. Fessy is going to work on JC. Swaggy wants to work on her (Kaycee?) and try to relate on a personal level. Fessy wonders how you can betray your alliance week 2? Haleigh enters the HNR. Fessy assures Swaggy he isn't going home week 2. This is personal now. Scottie tells Swaggy to maybe spend less time with Bay to reduce the showmance target. Bay doesn't like that idea at all. She says the bro's are closer. 

12:01pm BBT: Kaitlyn laying in her HOH bed crying. JC told her it is ok if you hadnt won HOH you would be up there. Bayleigh is in the HNR crying to Swaggy.

12:05pm BBT: Kaitlyn crying to Tyler,Brett, JC and Haleigh that Angie and Bayleigh is mad at her, Bret told her that after this is done they will not hate her that it is going to be ok. JC says this is a game. Bayleigh in the HNR talking to Swaggy telling him that people will feel sorry for him since he was blind sided and he will have their votes. She tells him she is pissed and gets up and  gives him a hug.

12:13pm BBT: Scottie,Swaggy and Faysal talking in the HNR counting how many votes Swaggy has to stay  They think Tyler knew  he was going on the block, Faysal tells then that Kaitlyn told him before the veto ceremony that she was sorry for what she was about to do. Faysal tells then they will work on JC's vote first.

12:19pm BBT: Bayleigh back in the HNR telling them if Kaitlin breaks the tie Thursday that there is no way she will keep Swaggy. She says she is pissed. In the HOHR Tyler, Kaycee and Brett telling kaitlyn they have her back as kaitlyn continues to cry.

12:22pm BBT Fessie says, she came to me right before and said, I hope you can forgive me for what I am about to do, and we can still be friends. What are you about to do? You know what I’m about to do, she said. She said America is watching and she could never forgive herself is someone treated her like that and she didn’t do anything about it. 

12:23pm BBT Bayleigh says, I know that it is hard and I know that you are pissed, but if you don’t get to her now, there is no getting to her. He needs to get everyone out of that room, including Tyler. Tyler needs to get the f*** out of that room. 
12:24pm BBT Fessie says I don’t know where her angle is. Even if she’s mad at Swaggy, Swaggy and Kaitlyn are the two people I’m the closest with, so if she takes a shot at him, she’s basically throwing me under too. 

12:25pm BBT Bayleigh tells Fessie to go to Kaitlyn and tell her that she’s putting you in an awkward position, and that you never thought you’d come between them. She’s your sister, he’s your brother and she’s putting you in the middle! 

12:30pm BBT Fessie leaves the have not room, leaving Hayleigh and Swaggy. Bayleigh says, I feel like they knew because afterwards the only people that didn’t say anything to me were Winston/Brett/Angela. After the last ceremony they did though. Kaitlyn made a deal with the devil, Tyler is the one who did it for her and she doesn’t think she’s going home next week. She’s doing the exact moral opposite of what she teaches. Bayleigh hugs Swaggy and goes to find a corner. Swaggy covers his body and head up with a blanket.

In comes JC who hugs Swaggy. It was shocking for almost everyone there. JC says he’s not involved with anyone, and he didn’t know what was going on. There were people that knew but they didn’t tell anyone. It’s a game, hopefully she will come and talk to you. Swaggy asks JC what he should do in the coming weeks? JC says to Swaggy, just

know you are safe with me on Thursday, I’m not coming after you. If you keep me, I’ll never come after you. You’ll never be a pawn, you don’t even have to talk to me when I get HOH, you’re safe.

12:40pm BBT JC goes to Tyler and tells him everything Swaggy just told him. He says he doesn’t know why everyone tells him anything. Haleigh came to talk to him too, he’s like a magnet, you know? She will vote to keep Winston to not go against the house.

12:43pm BBT JC tells Tyler that Rockstar hates you. Bayleigh too. You are probably their target. JC says he will work on Fessie and he will be OK. He’s been honest with him, so he will prepare him for you to come talk to him.

1:00 pm BBT Scottie and Tyler meet in the SR. What’s the scoop, Scottie asks.  Where are you at, asks Tyler? Scottie says, This is difficult for me because I feel like you are going to vote the way Kaitlyn wants you to vote and I want to stick with you and Swaggy. And I feel that if I don’t vote for Swaggy, it’s like not voting for you and I looked both of you in the eyes and said I would never vote for either of you. And I would never vote against you for anything, says Tyler, that’s why I had to make sure you were not on the block.

1:15pm BBT Tyler and Scottie compare notes about the problem with Kaitlyn and Swaggy. She just feels disrespected by him after a talk show incident. Tyler says if Scottie was still on the block he would have gone home. Scottie is shocked that Swaggy’s group is still all solid. Tyler, says you me and Swaggy are still tight, right????? He wanted to tell Scottie what was happening, but he couldn’t. Tyler says Swaggy has made deals with everybody. He tells his whole group, I use Scottie as the middle man to get info from the other side. Tyler says he’s voting Swaggy out and Haleigh says she will vote with Kaitlyn so it looks like Swaggy will go home.

12:32 pm BBt  Fessy and Haleigh are in the lounge.  Haleigh is trying to get Fessy calm, he is upset that Kaitlyn didn't tell him this morning when he was in her room with her, and that his best friend in the game is on the block.  He said he thought both of them had his back, now he is screwed.  Haleigh said she has his back.  Haleigh keeps telling him a lot can happen between now and Thursday.  Haleigh said no one one their side has the power, as Fessy hopes it will be used to save Swaggy.  Haleigh just talked with JC, Fessy said JC is talking too much right now.  Earlier Haleigh told him to keep his distance from Swaggy, and not to shun Kaitlyn.  She is now saying to keep Swaggy from doing anything stupid, just have him lay low.  She is whispering very quietly.  Haleigh is playing with the Jenga game, while they whisper. 

Camera switches to HOH rm where Bayleigh is up talking to Kaitlyn.  She said she stayed out of stuff from last week.  Kaitlyn said Swaggy has been talking about her, that she is a liability to the group.  She said even if he didn't take her out next week, it would be sooner than later.  She said he was running the group.  Bayleigh is listening, and trying to do damage control. 

12:42 pm  BBT  Bayleigh is crying that she only has Swaggy, she got in with others because of Swaggy.  She will be alone if he is gone.  She tried to get him to behave around others.  Kaitlyn said maybe she could have gotten through better.  Bayleigh said she doesn't have anyone when he leaves, but Kaitlyn isn't losing anything.  Kaitlyn disagreed, saying she is losing Fessy, Rockstar, etc.  Bayleigh is pouring on the water works.  Kaitlyn tells her this will reset the game, there are no final 4 deals.  How could she keep someone around that says he is controlling the group.  She tells Bayleigh that she can hang with anyone she wants to.

Bayleigh said that Scottie told her that Winston was talking about her, and she said he never did.  Kaitlyn said she discussed it with Winston, and on day 3 Winston said he didn't understand her, and would put her up.  She said....but it was day 3!  Bayleigh understands.  Kaitlyn said she took Scottie down to show that he didn't do anything wrong.  Bayleigh said she will need to talk with Swaggy.  He is down in the HN room alone.  Bayleigh said JC just told 3 people that he thinks Bayleigh has the power.  Kaitlyn said she has never heard that.  Bayleigh thinks Sam has it.  Kaitlyn said no.  Bayleigh asked how she knew.  She said there was a power last week, and you only get a power once.  Bayleigh said....OH, then goes to blow snot  (disgusting sound)  Kaitlyn re-explaining that she had to make the move while she could, instead of floating through the game.  She apologizes for not telling her , but she just couldn't.  Kaitlyn said everyone will get a fresh start, no lines will be drawn, it will all start over.

12:55 pm BBT  Bayleigh said she knows Swaggy flies off the handle and she has tried since day 1 to tell him to tone it down.  She said he doesn't mean it, but not everyone understands that.  Bayleigh said she thinks Fessy is taking it the hardest.  Kaitlyn said that is killing her.  Bayleigh is going to go sit in a corner somewhere and meditate.  She leaves, and Brett, Tyler and Haleigh come in.  Kaitlyn asks if Haleigh had talked to Rockstar.  Haleigh said yes, but she doesn't want to talk, she just wants to lay out.  Kaitlyn said she knows she is upset.  She knows that Winston talked shit about her, Brett said no.  K said Scottie told her that it happened a couple of weeks ago.  Brett said that didn't make sense, he didn't have HOH or any power.  He said if that happened, then he wans't there.  Haleigh said Scottie said Brett was there, but didn't say anything.  Haleigh, Brett, Tyler and Kaitlyn all on the HOH ed, Haleigh listening to music.  (she is the eyes and ears for her side??)  Earlier Tyler told her that Bayleigh was trying to get into her head, not to let it bother her,.

No talking going on, just Brett rubbing Kaitlyn's shoulder and Haleigh listening to music.

1:05 pm BBT  Rachel, Kaycee Angela and Winston are outside sunning, Fessy is running laps.  No game talk, just joking around that everything goes downhill after 25.

In HOH Brett is now going to do whole back massage on Kaitlyn.

Rockstar is laying out not joining in with any of the banter.  Just giving stares every once and a while.

Tyler goes downstairs to the KT with Scottie.  Scottie says they have visitors again (ants)  He is washing out some dishes.  Sam comes in, Tyler gives her a hug.then she leaves.  Scottie said the worse thing about doing dishes is with the water running so long, it makes you need to go pee.  Tyler in the fridge, Scottie doing dishes.

12:25 pm BBT.  Haleigh is talking to JC in the kitchen.  She says they won’t have the votes to save Swaggy & they’ll see her vote.  JC says if she votes against the house they’ll send her home.  

12:27 pm BBT.  Scottie joins Haleigh & JC at the KT table.  They stop game talk.  Haleigh says she’s going to nap & leaves.  Haleigh & Faysal go into the lounge.  Haleigh tells Faysal Kaitlyn told her the same reason they told him.  She says I don’t know if we have the numbers.  She tells him they don’t have JC & Faysal says I won’t vote against Swaggy.  

12:30 pm BBT.  Haleigh says Swaggy was talking about Kaitlyn, an alliance member and that’s why he got nominated.  She tells him to stay cool and not hang out with Swaggy, just be by himself.  Faysal says I can’t trust anyone in this game.  Haleigh says you can trust me.  He says he trusted Kaitlyn since day 1 and now this happened.  Kaitlyn only told him what she was gonna do a couple min before the meeting.  Haleigh says she doesn’t trust is fully & she definitely doesn’t trust Swaggy!

12:32 pm BBT.  Faysal says he’s in a bad position bcuz the 2 people he trusted, one is on the block & the other one put him there.  Haleigh says tell her how u feel. He says she knows.  He says he looks stupid now cuz he hung out with her all week and told Swaggy not to.  Haleigh says a lot of time will pass before eviction & he needs to keep his cool. He says of Swaggy can go home on week 2, then playing the cool game isn’t the way to go.  He said he tried to be nice to everyone and his 2 best friends turned on him. 

12:35 pm BBT.  Haleigh says if Swaggy goes home they’re f***ed.  Faysal says he’ll go after everyone.  Faysal says it’s stupid if Kaitlyn is at the bottom of the totem pole with them she’s even more at the bottom with the other side.   Faysal says it has to be the power this week, he thinks someone on their side has the power and has been bluffing.  Haleigh says no one on our side has the power.  Bayleigh comes in & Haleigh says we don’t jave JC’s vote.  She leaves.    

12:37 pm BBT.   Faysal is angry, Haleigh says stop!  She says u can’t act like this in this game.  She says go outside and run or lift something heavy.  She tells him to lay low and don’t get involved in the drama and make sure Swaggy staus out of the drama.  She says if Swaggy lays low he may have a chance.  She says if Swaggy goes home then they have to win the next HOH.  He says I’ll win it.  Haleigh says the good thing is he’s close with Brett and the bros both like him and Rachel likes him.  He says he heard Rachel would put him up.  Haleigh asks who told him that. He dosn’t remember. She says u forget a lot.  He says if he wins Rachel is going on the block.  

12:40 pm BBT.  On the HOHR, Kaitlyn & Bayleigh are talking.  Kaitlyn says she learned that people were talking about her.  She says Swaggy said she was a liability to his game and has avoided her all week and would take her out soon.  Kaitlyn says she would look stupid when America sees his diary room sessions.  She says she had to follow her intuition and did not think she would be doing this.  She says she’s upset that she’s doing this and she has a lot to lose.  Bayleigh says she sidn’t have a lot to lose.  Bayleigh can’t believe it blew up to this proportion.  Bayleigh says she’s been on Swaggy since day 1 to watch how he talks to people.  Bayleigh starts crying and says now she’ll have no one in the house.   She tells Kaitlyn that Kaitlyn has Brett, Tyler, Haleigh and Faysal and all these people.  Kaitlyn says she doesn’t have them.  

12:45 pm BBT. Bayleigh says she tells Swaggy all the time to watch what u say and how u say it to people, so it sucks that this is the reason this is happening.  Bayleigh says he doesn’t mean anything by it.  She says she has tamed him down and made him chill or it would be 10 times worse.  Bayleigh says what will I do if he leaves?  Kaitlyn says u be with us.  Bayleigh asks who is us?  Kaitlyn says nobody is locked down into final numbers and that’s why she did this.  She wanted to change the trajectory of the game and now people can start over.  She says it didn’t matter who said the things about her, she would’ve put up whoever talked about her, it just happened to be Swaggy.

1:58 PM BBT

Haleigh and Swaggy in the HN room.  Haleigh is telling Swaggy about her visit to the HOHR.  She says she’s shocked.  She says Kaitlyn kept hearing from different people that Swaggy was talking about her, but Haleigh says she didn’t think Kaitlyn would take it this far.

JC comes in for a minute then leaves.

Swaggy says it’s not over yet, he won’t say it’s over until Thursday.  Haleigh says they don’t know what the power is.  Swaggy says that Sam has it and she’s not going to save him.

Haleigh tells him that a lot could happen between now and eviction, everyone could end up hating Winston.  She says it’s best to lay low.  She tells him about the conversation in HOHR where Kaitlyn confronted Brett about hearing that Winston said he would put Kaitlyn on the block.  Haleigh says she thinks Bayleigh must have put that in Kaitlyn’s head because Bay was up there just before this conversation.  Haleigh tells him that Brett denied hearing Winston say that, but she says Brett is lying to cover his own ass, as he was in the room when it was said.

Swaggy asks if he should talk to Tyler and Kaitlyn.  Haleigh tells him to wait, because people will continue to talk throughout the day.  She asks what he would say if he got Kaitlyn and Tyler in a room together.

Swaggy says he would empathize with them.  He would explain to Kaitlyn that they had an alliance and he would never put her up.  He would admit that he did say something shady about her, but make sure she knows he never said anything about her being the bottom of the totem pole.  He would tell Tyler he never said anything bad about him either.  Swaggy says he know Kaitlyn just plays based on her emotions, that’s why she flipped and Steve went home.

Haleigh asks if he really thinks Kaitlyn was the one who flipped on the Steve vote.  Swaggy says yes, it makes sense now.  He says the other side bonded with her and it changed her mind.  He says it’s all about her emotions, so he’s just going to be sincere and tell her why he wants to be here.  If Winston goes home, he goes back to being a doctor.  If Swaggy goes home, he goes back to nothing.  He says it’s the truth and he hopes Kaitlyn believes him.

Haleigh tells him that if wants to bring up the conversation with Tyler about what was said (about what Swaggy said about Kaitlyn), to make sure both Kaitlyn and Tyler are in the room so they can’t play he-said-she-said.

Swaggy says the biggest thing isn’t the money, it’s Bayleigh.  He says he genuinely, really likes her, and to get so close and then only be able to spend 2 weeks together will hurt him.

Haleigh says it’s still early, there’s a lot of time.  She thinks talking to Kaitlyn and Tyler is a good idea, after things are calming down.  “Tomorrow could be a totally different day.”  She says they could get a power app, that production told them it could happen at any time and are not set on dates.

Rockstar enters the room and starts talking about how she was running in the BY.

2:07 PM BBT

Brett and Scottie in the SR.

Brett is saying that Swaggy is the root source of all the lies and rumors in the house.  He says that no one wants to talk about the fact that Swaggy and Bayleigh are in a showmance.

Scottie says he told them that they need to stop acting like they’re in a showmance and spread out.

Brett says they haven’t done that, they cuddle all day and whisper.  He says it’s 100% a showmance, no doubt in his mind, he’s not stupid.  “’Oh, that’s like my sister!’  I don’t do that with my sisters.  No.”  He asks Scottie what he thinks, since he hangs out with them more.

Scottie says he told them to pull back.

Brett says they have pulled back, but that he knows for a fact that they’re together because of something that happened the first week.  He says he doesn’t want to be the source of this, then tells Scottie a story.  He says he was up late one night, went to the bathroom after Swaggy was the last one in there, and there was “cum all over the toilet seat.”  He said he called Winston and Tyler in to look at it.  He says he doesn’t even have to try to piece everything together, it’s obvious from everything that’s happened.

Tyler says it’s obvious there are things (Swaggy?) is not telling him.

Brett says that when Scottie casts his vote, he should say “This if for you, Steve.”  He says the fact that the person who Steve picked for veto (Faysal) didn’t pull him off the block is all he needs to know.

(Brief Rerun/FotH)

Brett says that moving forward, Scottie has him (Brett) and Winston and they’re rock solid.

Kaycee comes in and they pretend to be looking for food.  Brett leaves.

2:13 PM BBT

Swaggy is in the PBR.  He tells the camera to stop following him.  He lays down wrapped up in a blanket and starts reading the Bible.

3:00 pm BBT.  Brett & Rachel laying in BY talking.  Winston is sitting by them.  In the kitchen is Faysal, JC, Tyler, Kaycee, Bayleigh and Angela.  General chit chat and eating.  

3:06 pm BBT.  Faysal and Swaggy talking in PBR.  Swaggy asks what did he do to Tyler?  Faysal sighs and says this is not what I thought, he keeps sighing...Faysal says if I won the veto and took Scottie off that means she would’ve put u up bcuz of me.   Swaggy asks if he talked to Kaitlyn yet?  He says no, she came up to me and asked if we could talk.  I told her later, then she came up again and asked and I said later and she said if that’s how u want it to be then come to me when u want.  Swaggy says I had to talk to her cuz she could affect the vote.  He says I only need 2 votes to stay.  Faysal says technically Kaitlyn and Tyler are going to vote together, so if u get Tyler, then she can break the tie.

3:09 pm BBT.  Bayleigh comes into the PBR.  Faysal says get JC to vote for u.  Faysal says JC is a floater playing both sides so u need to spread some stuff about JC that way they have to vote to keep Swaggy.  They’re whispering and Bayleigh is chomping food with her mic on so it’s hard to hear.  

3:11 pm BBT.  Bayleigh thinks Kaitlyn will be convincible.  Swaggy says Kaitlyn wanted Steve to stay and then she flipped.  He said it was going to be Angela on the block, then they got closer.  Then is was going to be Kaycee and Winston on the block and then she had a heart to heart with her and then Kaycee wasn’t going on the block.  Bayleigh says u need to pursue it even though it’s hard for u.  U need to say I really apologize, I never meant to hurt your feelings, that’s not who I am.  Swaggy says I already got it all planned out what I’m gonna say, it’s perfect.  

3:15 pm BBT.  Kaitlyn talking to Rockstar in the HOHR.  Kaitlyn says there was no reason for her to send Winston home when Swaggy was the only one talking s**t about her last week.  She says she did this for her younger self, she never stood up for herself, she had a group of friends that talked about her and she stayed cuz she had nowhere to go.  She says u have every right to be mad.  Rockstar says I’m not, u had a pretty face talking in your ear, u weren’t talking to us, u were talking to Tyler.  Kaitlyn says this was not Tyler's idea, sure he backed me up, but the only person who has done wrong by me was Swaggy.  Scottie knocks on the door and she says we need a little time. 

3:16 PM BBT

Kaitlyn and Rockstar talking in the HOHR.  Kaitlyn is trying to run damage control with Rockstar.  She explains that she was still hearing that Swaggy was talking about her as recently as 2 days ago.  She says the only person she could talk to about it was Tyler.

Rockstar asks why Kaitlyn didn’t talk to her about it.  Kaitlyn says she couldn’t because Rockstar is associated with Swaggy, she needed someone neutral so it wouldn’t get back to them.

Rockstar asks if Tyler is really neutral, because Angela and Winston were off-limits during his HOH.  She says he could have a deal with them.

Kaitlyn says he could, but it’s irrelevant to her.  She says she was sad all last week that she was in an alliance that didn’t make her feel safe.  She says she wishes Swaggy had kept his mouth shut, but he kept running his mouth, and she couldn’t ignore that.  She says that Swaggy told Tyler 2 weeks ago that he controls the group.  Kaitlyn says she had one opportunity, and she’s just sorry how it affected Rockstar.

Rockstar says they should say their goodbyes now because the others will betray Kaitlyn and put Rockstar on the block.  Kaitlyn assures her she won’t go up, but she can think what she wants.

Rockstar says Winston, Brett, and Tyler don’t give a shit about her.  She says Tyler acts stupid around her all the time but she knows he’s smart and competition beast.  She says the only people that might care about her are maybe Kaycee, JC, or Sam.

Kaitlyn says she knows Rockstar doesn’t trust her anymore, but that it isn’t over.  She says she isn’t aligned with anyone.  Brett had her back and she talked scenarios with him, but that’s it.

Rockstar is upset that Kaitlyn wouldn’t talk to her about this.  Kaitlyn says, “How could I?”  She says that when Rockstar watches the show back, she’ll see that Kaitlyn tried to talk to her about Swaggy but Rockstar shut it down.

Rockstar says Swaggy is just a 23 year old kid, he runs his mouth, but it keeps him as a target.

Kaitlyn says she didn’t want this blood on her hands, but there was only one person talking about her, said she’s a liability, and reactive.  She says yes, she is reactive.  She says if it had been Tyler or anyone else saying those things, she would do the same thing to them, it just happened to be Swaggy.  She says she’s changing the trajectory of the game.

Kaitlyn keeps repeating that she’s sorry and telling Rockstar how hard this decision has been on her.  She says it’s why she was so distant.  She says she only cares that America will see her stand up for herself.

Rockstar says she looks forward to watching.  She says that Tyler is playing stupid, but he’s like Palpatine in Star Wars, talking to young Anakin.  Pretending to be good, Tyler is pretending to be stupid.

Kaitlyn says didn’t intend to separate anyone.  She says she wants the final 6 to be herself, Rockstar, Haleigh, Faysal, Tyler, and Brett.  She says Rockstar doesn’t have to be involved, but doesn’t want her to think she didn’t consider her.  She says she’s been in hysterics all day, not because of Swaggy, but because she hurt Rockstar, Haleigh, and Fessy.

Kaitlyn says that when her and Haleigh patched things up, they compared notes and all the drama came back to Swaggy.  She says Swaggy drove a wedge between them.  The only person listening to her was Tyler.  She says maybe he’s playing dumb, but he was there for her when she needed him and was a kind person.

Rockstar says she would have been there for Kaitlyn too.

Kaitlyn says she didn’t want to get anyone else involved.  She says that she saw all of them talking about her once and had no way of knowing if Rockstar was involved or not.  She says she’s sorry to her core that this had to happen.

Rockstar says perception is everything.  She says that her and Kaitlyn were close, but then she saw Kaitlyn spending more energy on other relationships in the house.  She didn’t feel included and Kaitlyn didn’t ask her what she thought.

Kaitlyn says she tried to talk to her about Swaggy the other day, but Rockstar was defending him.

Rockstar says she never heard Swaggy say anything about her.

Kaitlyn says, of course he wouldn’t say anything to Rockstar about it.  She says Faysal told her Swaggy told Bayleigh about their alliance.  She says she’s a reactive person, that’s right, but she doesn’t do anything without a reason.

Rockstar wonders if it was intuition or manifestation.  She says Kaitlyn did this because Swaggy talked about her, but what if Swaggy talked about her because he could sense she would do something like this?  She’s wondering where it really began and just finds it to be an interesting question.

Kaitlyn says that she could sense the energy shift last week when she won HOH.  Suddenly Bayleigh and Swaggy were being nice to her.  She thought it would be a total disservice to her own game not to stick up for herself.  She says Winston hasn’t done anything to her.  She says she still wants to work with Rockstar but knows it’s up to her.  She tells Rockstar she can take her time, but that she’ll make more of an effort.  She hopes one day Rockstar can understand.

Rockstar says she’s having a hard time adapting to Brett and Winston.  They’re not anyone she would associate with.  She says they’re like guys in college, that Winston is like a trucker.  She says Winston probably tried to bring a confederate flag into the house and they told him not to, then he sees all of JC’s flags and is probably pissed now.

Kaitlyn says she doesn’t resonate with Winston on any level either, but fortunately for him, he didn’t speak badly about her.

Rockstar asks for details on this deal Kaitlyn made to protect her.

Kaitlyn tells her she was promised safety for herself, Rockstar, Haleigh, and Fessy.  She says if Rockstar wants to win HOH and put her on the block, so be it.  She would rather go out week 3 having stood up for herself.  She says she wants all the young people that are in a popular group and are afraid to stand up to them to see that they can do it.  She says that was her entire life, and that she came here to stand in as much truth as she can.

Rockstar says she would put up Tyler if she won HOH.

[FotH in and out, but the conversation goes on for another 20+ minutes.  Kaitlyn talks so fast and is really saying the same things over and over, she is incredibly sorry, she’s proud of what she did, she hopes Rockstar understands, etc.]

[I’m sorry, I can’t transcribe the whole thing but just know it was still going on after 45 minutes, and I came into the conversation part-way.  -NotFornia]

3:16 pm BBT.  Kaitlyn says Swaggy told Tyler and JC that she was a liability to the group.  Rockstar says Tyler, Tyler who tried to get me to talk bad about u so he could run up here and say whatever to u?  She says he crawled up in my bed with Haleigh and said Kaitlyn doesn’t know what she’s talking about & she’s confused.  Kaitlyn says I was.  Rockstar says u were part of the 5.  Kaitlyn says I wasn’t, Swaggy didn’t vocalize it to u.  Rockstar says u r with Brett and Winston.  Kaitlyn says I’m not with anyone, let’s be clear. She says she’s gotten closer to Tyler bcuz she could open up to him when people were talking about her.  Rockstar said u could’ve talked to me.  Kaitlyn says but u were close with them.  

3:19 pm BBT.  Kaitlyn says Swaggy kept running his mouth & I’ll be damned if I’m gonna pretend.  She says Swaggy has been saying he controls us.  Kaitlyn says she had one opportunity to do this and she’s sorry that way it affected her.  Rockstar says we should say our goodbyes for when these people betray her and I go up & I have nothing. Kaitlyn says I don’t think like that and you’re not going up.  Rockstar says Winston don’t give a s**t about me, Brett don’t give a s**t about me, Tyler damn sure don’t give a s**t about me, he plays stupid around me and he’s smart, he’s a competition beast.  Angela no.  Kaycee, JC like me and Sam so that’s 3.  

3:21 pm BBT.  Rockstar says u didn't talk to me about scenarios.  Kaitlyn says I couldn’t, I tried to feel it out but every time I mentioned it, u shut it down.  I couldn’t she says.  Rockstar says he’s 23, he runs his mouth but then he’s a target down the road.  Kaitlyn says all she cares about is America seeing her stand up for herself.  Rockstar says i’m looking forward to seeing these tapes where u had to defend yourself.  She says to me it seems like Brett and Tyler got in your ear and pretty boy I know...Rockstar says Tyler plays dumb but he’s smart and a competition beast and he’s trying to get to the end get rid of all of us.  Kaitlyn says she told Tyler wouldn’t it be dope if me, Rockstar, Brett, Haleigh, Faysal, and Tyler could go to final 6.  

3:25 pm BBT.  Kaitlyn tells Rockstar I’m so sorry if u thrink your game is kver bcuz of what I did.  She says you’re stronger than that.  Kaitlyn says I have been crying not cuz Swaggy is on the block, but bcuz of what I did to u, Haleigh & Faysal.  She says u 3 are my biggest issue.  She says I never meant to make u the bottom of anything.  Rockstar says they have their stuff set.  Kaitlyn says no they don’t and I believe that.  Rockstar says they always stop talking when I come around. 

3:27 pm BBT.  Rinse, lather and repeat.  The HOHR conversation with Kaitlyn and Rockstar keeps going around and around and around.  Kaitlyn keeps repeating herself in between stuffing her face with cereal.  

3:29 pm BBT.  Kaitlyn is f***ing sorry to her core.  Rockstar says perception is everything.  She says they don’t hang out 1 on 1.  She says she’s not included in any of her decisions.  Bayleigh and Swaggy whispering in bed in the PBR.  Swaggy is counting votes.  

3:30 pm BBT.  Bayleigh is popping zits on Swaggy’s face.  Bayleigh says who am I gonna snuggle with and follow around the house?  Swaggy says if he goes home, he’s going home to scrutiny and the hating saying he was on tv for 2 weeks...Bayleigh says if u do stay everything has to change.  He says everything will change. 

3:32 pm BBT.  Swaggy says I want to flip on everybody now but I need the votes.  He says if he wins HOH, it’s over, he doesn't wanna hear anything from nobody.  

3:33 pm BBT.  Swaggy and Bayleigh hug and just hold each other.   

3:34 pm BBT.  Kaitlyn and Rockstar still talking in the HOHR.  Kaitlyn saying people talked about her and treated her like a piece of s**tlast week, then she gets HOH and they start sucking her d**k.  She tells Rockstar that if she wants to still work together, in the future she will tell her things.  Kaitlyn says I love you and I’m going to make more of an effort to show u that.  She says you’re gonna be annoyed telling me that bcuz I’m honna be so far up your vagina hole that u won’t have time to pee.  Rockstar says she’s having trouble adapting  to Brett and Winston.  She says Winston is a trumper who probably has a confederate flag in his house and he tried to bring it and they told him not to.  Then, he sees all of JC’s flag and is really pissed now.  Kaitlyn says she gets it, she doesn’t resonate with Winston but he didn’t talk bad about her.  She says she told Winston that she was gonna save his a** and put a bigger target next to him, but he had to promise that Rockstar, Haleigh and Faysal were safe next week.  Kaitlyn says I don’t care if I go next, I came to do what I had to do, stand in my truth.  

3:39 pm BBT.  JC, Kaycee and Rachel hanging by pool in BY.  Rockstar says she would put up Tyler and Brett.  

3:39 pm BBT.  We keep getting fish every other minute.  Rockstar says she doesn’t trust Tyler.  She compares him to something in Star Wars.  

3:40 pm BBT.  Rockstar says Brett had a big beaming smile when she told Rockstar.  Kaitlyn says he didn’t know so he wasn’t smiling at that. 

3:42 pm BBT.  Kaitlyn says up until the last second she didn’t know what she was going to do. She says it was tough but she’s proud of herself.  Rockstar says what if they keep Swaggy, then you’re f***ed!  She says yeah I’m f***d!   She says if he has the power I’m f***rd.  Rockstar says I don’t think he has the power. 

3:47 pm BBT.  Rockstar says she asked Swaggy to tell her with 100% honesty, did he say Kaitlyn was the lowest on the totem pole?  She says he said I swear on my dead father’s grave I didn’t.  Rockstar says yeah he’s 23 and an a**hole cocky kid, but he never said that to me.  Kaitlyn says she thought he was really threatening.   Rockstar says the saddest thing for him is he said he won’t be able to see Bayleigh all summer.  They both agree that was sweet. 

4:35 pm Swaggy talking to Tyler and Kaitlyn in the HoH. He is letting them know that he trusted them 100% and it really hurts that they are doing this to him. He would have not gone after them. He is hurt that he thought he related to Tyler on a personal level, he mentions them both losing their Dads among other things. Swaggy says to Kaitlyn that he believes she put him up based on false things HG have fed her. He doesn't think it's personal, but he just does not understand why she went after their side of the house. He is heartbroken. He swears on his "Dad's dead grave" that if he stays he would not go after either of them. He asks Tyler why he is doing this. Tyler answers that because he was talking behind her back. Kaitlyn starts to cry. He tells them if he doesn't at least make it to jury he will go right back to the hood. He will not be able to make rent. He just needs to get the stipend at the least. He feels the reason he is on the block is a miscommunication. Swaggy reiterates that Winston and Brett would go after Tyler. Kaitlyn says she wants to be clear she doesn't like Winston if she gets HoH in two weeks he will go home. She loves Swaggy. 

3:53 pm BBT.  Kaitlyn says she appreciates Rockstar coming to talk to her. Haleigh and Tyler sitting together in BY.  Tyler asks if Haleigh has talked to Rockstar.  She says she doesn’t want to talk to me or anyone.  She said she’s upset and wants to regroup.  Haleigh says when I do hear her talking, she’s very angry.  Tyler says she’s been angry since she became a have-not too.  

3:54 pm BBT.  Haleigh says she thinks going forward they’re in a good place.  Tyler says he thinks so.  Tyler says well I’m not if Faysal, Rockstar or Bayleigh win HOH.  

3:55 pm BBT.  Haleigh says when they got down to the root of every problem they were having, it was Swaggy & Bayleigh.  She says what’s done is done & they don’t have the votes to keep him.  Haleigh thinks she needs to win now. Tyler says it would show where people are.  She’s worried it’ll be an endurance comp.  Tyler says i don’t think u can last?  She says not over Faysal. if it’s holding your own body weight then yeah but not brute strength.  He says it wouldn’t be just strength, thay have to make it kinda fair.  Faysal is laying in bed in the PBR.  

5:05 pm Swaggy is still pleading to Tyler and Kaitlyn in the HoH. Brett and Winston want girls out of the house. The alliance that was made between Fessy, Swaggy, Winston, and Brett was fake according to Swaggy. Tyler says to Swaggy that Haleigh and Rockstar knew about Swaggy getting put up but still told him not to go talk to Tyler and Haleigh. Swaggy says he is hurt by that information but if they vote to keep him he will not be mad because their actions will show support. Kaitlyn tells Swaggy if he goes home this week and when she gets home he can expect a check for $5k. She says she knows she shouldn't say that. Swaggy says he isn't there for a pity party. Swaggy wants to be with Bayleigh too, he loves her. Kaitlyn says she doesn't believe Fessy will talk to her. Swaggy says if Tyler and Kaitlyn (in a tie) vote for him he will forgive her. 

5:15 pm Swaggy starts to wrap up his conversation with Tyler and Kaitlyn. He would never lie on his Dad, he believes he was put up based on a miscommunication, and he can repair their relationships with Fessy and Bayleigh if they vote to keep him. Kaitlyn says her and Tyler need to talk and then talk to Swaggy and maybe Fessy and Bayleigh later. 

5:20 pm Kaitlyn says to Tyler. "Tyler he can't go. Did that not speak to you at all?" Tyler answers "mmhmm." He explains that it's not just Swaggy, his whole side will go after them now. Kaitlyn says she is glad he is there to remind her. Tyler says he will vote out Swaggy, he has to. They will not go up together next week if the other side wins. Kaitlyn asks how he knows. He just does. Tyler loves Swaggy but this is a game. Tyler says he will look Swaggy in the eye and tell him he is voting him out, but he has to. He has to win. 

BB Time 4:21pm

Swaggy goes to the HOH to speak to Kaitlyn. He wants to talk to

her, and at some point he wants Tyler in the room.

Kaitlyn begins to rehash all the things she has been told. She tells

him she didn't want to do it.

Kaitlyn: I wanted it to work, and my intuition told me not to because I

don't trust you, but you don't trust me. I told myself it he doesn't trust

me...I was part of a group but they didn't like me,...I felt that way in

the group, I knew I had a lot to lose by doing it.

She continues to tell him she is sorry, then “It was justified for me to do that.”

Swaggy: In a situation when you feel like you are being attacked and stand up

for yourself, that's a given. Back to week 5 when we started our alliance.

When the whole Fez /Haleigh situation started, they thought you had a crush

on him, and he (Fez) started separating. When you started hanging out with

the other group.....I did say it was shady..

Scottie comes to the door, they send him away.

Swaggy: I hundred percent said that,...

They talk about her crush on Fez, and when that was going

on,

Swaggy: its a dead horse now,

he (Swaggy)has wanted to talk to her (Kaitlyn) the whole week,but they told me

not to talk to her (Kaitlyn). Fez was telling him not to talk to Kaitlyn because

Angela was for sure going up

Tyler enters

Swaggy tells them that the others told him to wait til next week, Fez

reassured him that Angela was going up.

Kaitlyn agrees that Fez said it to Swaggy because he told her he did.

Scottie is saying on his dad; I never said you were a liability but I

did say I was the leader of the group.

Kaitlyn asks him if it is possible that he was caught up in a

moment and has forgotten but Swaggy insists he never said

that. He says he never talked game with Rachel and Sam.

He says he talks game with Tyler.

Tyler is very quiet, he is just watching this.

Kaitlyn: If I did have feelings for Fez what does that have to do

with anything.

Swaggy: because you started hanging out with the other side.

we all felt you were getting closer to the other side

Kaitlyn tells him that behavior on several people had called

her out from Swaggy's side and she said she would not allow people

who don't like her to befriend her because it replays childhood.

Swaggy tells them that people would tell him things about Kaitlyn,

but then told him not to talk to her. They were saying these things but told him

not to confront her until she was no longer HOH. They told

him it would mess up the alliance. He swears he would

never put her up, even after this, he is aiming at the other

side. He claims an 8 person bond, he says the names quickly (I didn't catch it,

but assuming it is the six plus Tyler and Scottie.)

He tells them he would never put any of his

group on the block. He repeats that his group told him

not to talk to her, He says she was fed miscommunication and could not

talk to her . He feels like his alliance member putting him up is a shock, he starts

adding all the things him and Tyler have in common in real

life.

Tyler: What I have been trying to tell her, but has not stuck with

her, you are not the only one talking about her.

Swaggy: I said my part, I am not a liar, but I was one of them.

Tyler: that is what you did wrong, that is how they screwed

you over.

Kaitlyn: crying and whining “I'm sorry”

He tells her he needed the money to move, but now he is going straight back to

the streets. He does not want to go home due to miscommunication,

he would not feel that way if it was not in that way.

Swaggy tells Kaitlyn is doing the other group's dirty work

Kaitlyn doesn't really like Winston, and she would send him

home in a few weeks anyway.

Swaggy says Winston told Brett that they need to get the girls, and the

first move was to put Rock Star and Kaitlyn, or backdoor

someone else if they win the veto. Brett is the one who

repeated that to Swaggy. The conversation was about the girls thinking

they run the house and they needed to get them out one by one. Winston was

the one who said Kaitlyn and Rock Star. They were willing

to make sacrifices to save the four. ( Fez, Swaggy, Brett, Winston).

Swaggy continues to repeat his plea, and mentions his life

in the hood again.

Kaitlyn: (if)“We had this conversation yesterday...”

he is talking about the possibility of a tie vote and her breaking

the tie in her favor.

He tells them that Baleigh is his actually his girlfriend, he

genuinely likes her and wont be able to spend the summer

with her. He tells them that five weeks would put him in

jury, 5k and spending the summer with her in the jury

house. Again, he doesn't want to go because of miscommunication

He continues to ask to stay to be with Baleigh, and adds that she is upset

and crying because she is so hurt too.

He believes he has five votes to stay, and if they let

him stay

he swears on his dad that he will never go after them.

Swaggy says he is going to leave the room, and Kaitlyn tells him

that if there is a tie, she cannot promise what she will do, but she

tells him not to give up. Swaggy tells her he needed to confirm,

and that if they believe he can benefit their game he hopes

they will consider him.

Fish 5:02 for about a minute.

Swaggy says him and Baleigh are one vote.

Tyler: Baleigh doesn't trust you at all (to Kaitlyn)

Swaggy: she said that?

T confirms.

Swaggy: “we cant do the he said she said thing.”

Tyler tells Swaggy that Rock Star and Haleigh had a conversation

with him about what was being said and that Swaggy was the

main source.

Kaitlyn: in the event you go home Thursday you will get a

check for 5k.

Swaggy:”i don't want a pity party ...then continues his plea.

5:25 pm In the HNR, Swaggy is relaying the HOH conversation to Fessy. He thinks Kaitlyn believes what he said. He tells Fessy to get ready to talk to them later. Swaggy makes his way to Rockstar and Haleigh and gives them a quick recap of the conversation. He mentions that Kaitlyn told him Rockstar will target Brett and Winston and Tyler is she wins. This upsets Rockstar and Haleigh enough that they decide to go up to "nicely" confront her. 

07:04PM BBT Fessy and Kaitlyn in the HOHR, Fessy asks "how do you feel about JC?".  No answer, then on to talk about Sam's power.

07:06PM BBT Kaitlyn and Fessy go downstairs where everyone is in the BY.  She asks "has anyone made dinner?". Kaitlyn fills Rachel in the kitchen in on her convo with Fessy.

07:08PM BBT Rockstar joins them in the kitchen and looks through the fridge before going into the BY.

07:10PM BBT Kaycee plays with a blister on her hand while Scottie and Brett talk with her by the hot tub.  Brett tells them that there is no medical benefit to popping anything (zits too) because you're opening it up to infection.

07:11PM BBT Scottie tells a story about how he was once burned on the arm by 450 degree oil.

07:12PM BBT Brett asks Scottie about his religion, who says that he was raised Catholic, but believes that the bible is just a symbol and that he doesn't practice.

07:13PM BBT Brett says that he was also raised Catholic and went through all of the rites, but hasn't found a church since moving to Boston. 

07:16PM BBT Brett tells Scottie that his confirmation name was St. Patrick.

07:17PM BBT Scottie and Brett both agree that at the end of the day, they just try to be good guys.

07:28PM BBT Kaitlyn locks herself out of the HOHR.  Production signals to her that she'll need to go to the DR to get a key.

07:29PM BBT Correction - the camera motions a "no" to her question of having to get a key from the DR.

07:30PM BBT Swaggy and Bay are quietly laying down in the lounge, until Swaggy kicks over the Jenga blocks.

07:33PM BBT Tyler tells Kaitlyn that she should just go to the DR at this point because she's annoying the live feeders. (HOH door is still locked)

07:35PM BBT Bay tells Swaggy to snap out of it, trying to cheer him up by tickling him.  Swaggy says that he's going to go shower, and Bay thought that Tyler was Haleigh from behind - asking where Tyler was.  

07:37PM BBT Bayleigh is called to the DR, so cleans up in the washroom area.

07:40PM BBT JC, Angela, Brett, Winston, Haleigh, Scottie and Kaycee are by the hot tub playing music games and pointing at the helicopters overhead.

07:48PM BBT Kaitlyn and Tyler get back into the HOHR after Kaitlyn goes to the DR.  Haleigh joins them and they talk through why Kaitlyn "did what she did".

07:51PM BBT JC talks with Angela and Rachel who are now on the hammock.  They go through the vote variables against Swaggy and say "let's get him out"

07:55PM BBT In the HOHR, Haleigh said that she's closer to Angela than Rachel, and that she doesn't understand why Winston doesn't care for her but that he always leaves when she goes into a room.

07:56PM BBT Kaitlyn said that she should take a nap now because she'll be called to the DR.  She asks Tyler when he got his palm tree tattoo, (with an inaudible response) and then follows with "and you're 23?".  Downstairs, Sam tells Swaggy that his cologne smells good as he is out of the shower.

07:59PM BBT Down in the hammock, Rachel and Angela note at how much Tyler likes Kaitlyn, and how they'll have to see down the road how that affects their game.

08:02PM BBT Kaitlyn said that she was called to the DR last night at 2:30, so is closing her eyes for a bit.  Haleigh lays next to her as if to nap as well.  Feeds go to fish.

08:05PM BBT The HG are asked to lower the awnings, so they move their way around the BY.

08:05PM BBT Rachel and Angela return to the hammock and get comfortable.  Angela says that it feels air conditioned outside. JC is told to stop singing as he is getting in his workout.

08:07PM BBT The HG continue to sing, which prompts production to move to the fish feeds

08:10PM BBT Rachel says that she misses the outside world because she's "literally" bored.  She then notes that JC is the cutest little human in the world.

08:11PM BBT Fessy and Sam play pool, and once again we cut to fish.

08:13PM BBT Swaggy and Bayleigh embrace in the PBR while she gets dressed, taking off her bra.

08:14PM BBT Haleigh joins the others in the BY while Sam brings the sunset sky to Fessy's attention.

08:15PM BBT Bay tells Swaggy how in shock she is at how emotional she is today, and how she can't believe he hasn't cried.  He says that he has been sad all day.

08:16PM BBT Bay says that she doesn't even worry about her physical appearance, as she primps her hair.

08:18PM BBT Swaggy talks to Bay, but it's difficult to understand because he's not enunciating during his sulking.

08:21PM BBT Bay returns to picking at Swaggy's face as they lay in the PBR bed.

08:25PM BBT In the hammock, JC, Angela and Rachel speculate if Kaitlyn will flip. They agree that she won't because she'll become an instant target.

08:28PM BBT Production tells JC to reattach his mic, and he sasses back at them and then starts singing...back to fish.