Thursday, July 5 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

1:27 pm Feeds return Winston is talking to JC in storage room and Brent pops out to scare him. Kaitlyn enters and says she thinks everyone will come for her now. She says Swaggy needs to go home now. They agree. She leaves. Bay enters and the bros tell her about scaring JC. They hope it makes the episode and leave the SR

JC and Rachel are in the kitchen dancing for the camera. Steve and Scottie in BBR. Steve says Bay pulled him into the “geometry room” and told him what “they” told her. Scottie asks what that is. Steve continues. They planted in her head that Steve tried to save Kaitlyn and Winston with Tyler and not her. He says he told her yes that was the plan before but it has changed since. He says Bay thanked him for his honesty and told Steve she has his back now.

1:35 pm HG are walking around getting ready for the live show tonight. Winston to Angela in HNR. “OK, Kaitlyn locked in her vote in the SR.” Apparently before LF came back on Scottie overheard Kaitlyn say in the HoH that she wants to go after Swaggy and that Winston promised he would be on board with that. Winston believes Scottie has probably already relayed that information. Angela says they need to tell Tyler that Kaitlyn said that in front of Scottie. Rachel enters and Winston leaves. Angela tells Rachel about Scottie overhearing that information. Angela says things are about to blow up. 

1:42 pm Scottie is by himself in Jenga room. “Let’s think about this…” He seems to be counting votes. He says “It’s in my best interest to do that.” Seems he made his mind up about his vote. 

1:30pm BBT Kaitlyn putting on mascara in the PBR asking the mirrors and camera to call her to the DR cause she needs to talk.

While Sam cuts and styles Fessies hair, most of the other HG are foraging for food or dressing and putting on make-up. Rachel and JC are dancing, Bayleigh joins them briefly.

Steve talking to Kaitlyn looking for his center of peace. He asks her if, when he wins HOH, whether he should take aim at the people who tried to get him out. Well yes, she answers. That’s what his daughter would say. Nice meditative pose. He can feel himself resonating out of himself.

Tyler/Kaitlyn in the PBR. Kaitlyn says if she doesn’t win HOH she is going up. In walks Rockstar and game talk ends. Rockstar bought two bras to come into the BB house because she doesn’t wear bras. She hasn’t worn them yet.

1:40pm BBT Scottie in the lounge alone talking to himself. OK, lets think about this… he is counting inaudibly on his fingers. 6… 5… Something about JC being the eyeball and there’s too many plants on that side (?) Scottie leaves the lounge and walks up on Kaysee and JC in the kitchen. What did I just walk on to? A smile! That’s what I walked on to.

2:19 pm Fessy and JC in HNR Fessy asks him what is up. JC answers something about that he is voting out Steve because he is not playing smart. He says nothing against Fessy. (There is a lot more to this convo but so hard to understand) If he wins HoH he wouldn’t target Fessy or Haleigh. He wouldn’t make a big move. 

2:28 SR Tyler and Brett in SR. Tyler says he is doing damage control because Kaitlyn let someone know she is voting out Steve (Haleigh and Rockstar I think). They both express their frustration and leave the SR. 

2:45 pm Kaitlyn and Tyler in Jenga room. Kaitlyn says she made a verbal commitment to DR that she switched sides. Brief fish. Kaitlyn explains to Tyler why she told Rockstar and Haleigh. Kaitlyn asks can he tell her what the power is. Tyler says no. She says she is voting Steve out. Tyler says if you do the opposite something bad will happen. She will personally be screwed. He reassures her if she votes out Steve she will be fine. Tyler says wants the other side to think the power is an extra vote in order to conceal Kaitlyn’s vote. (Kaitlyn still believes Brett has the power). They both reaffirm their trust in each other. 

7:02 Rockstar, Bayleigh, Kaitlyn, & Haleigh 
Bayleigh trying to figure out who flipped and Kaitlyn saying she'll find out [Shouldn't be hard since it was her -SCRTsqrl]

7:12 Rockstar, Swaggy & Bayleigh
Rockstar tells Bayleigh and Swaggy she shouldn't have tried for the middle one, but she got it when they practiced. Bayleigh says she has a good feeling in her heart and they should trust Kaitlyn until the meeting then they can go from there. Bayleigh says the "Worse case scenario, she puts two floaters up but I know for a fact she won't put none of us up right. So let's just rock" Bayleigh leaves the room to get some bread.

7:14 Fessy & Kaitlyn dancing in the bathroom
K: I'm not palying around this week. Do you know what I'm doing? I don't.
F: We gonna find out girl.
K: Your ass is up. I'm just kidding.
F: Yeah, I know you are.
Kaitlyn talks about how they were screaming for her and she didn't want to win it. Tells Fessy to "never underestimate me ever again, because you did and now I'm the F'ing champion"
F: You know what's going to be funny? Watching everyone suck up to you.
K: Oh I'm excited. I'm doing what's best. I'm so ready for it, I'll be like I'm ready for one an one's now.
F: I just want to sit back and watch everyone--
K: Crumble.
F: I'm proud of you
They discuss the timeline for nominations and veto.
Rockstar comes into the bathroom with pizza.
Swaggy comes in and volunteers to be a have not, Fessy says he would too. Haleigh walks in and says she wants wine. Kaitlyn says she wants to talk to everyone first because she doesn't want to make them have nots if she doesn't have to. Swaggy leaves and Kaitlyn sins "I'm getting wasted tonight."

K: I just want ya'll to know in this room, I love you to death. I don't know what I'm doing this week. I want to wait until I hear more about this power which they are gonna have to tell me about and keep you updated but you three specifically (Rockstar, Haleigh & Fessy) are not an option but I'm just letting you know I need to hear what this fucking power is because if there's more to it, you know what I'm saying? 
F: That's the thing, they are gonna have to say something to you.
K: Right, so to be continued.

7:28pm Bayleigh & Swaggy C in the bathroom
Bayleigh tells Swaggy there's a girls sleepover tonight with Kaitlyn, Bayleigh, Hayleigh, Rockstar and she'll update him on what's going on after that. Swaggy tells Bayleigh to maybe not sleep with him everynight, to sleep with her maybe alternating nights, be her best friend so she can find out what's going on. He said he'll obvioulsy miss her but they have to do what's good for the game. Swaggy says Kaitlyn was bailed out because he knows she's the one who flipped and if she hadn't won HOH he was not going to talk to her. Swaggy thinks her and Rockstar flipped.

07:05PM BBT In the PBR, Haleigh, Swagger, Rockstar, Fessy and Bay gather around Kaitlyn and celebrate.

07:06PM BBT Sam tells Winston and Brett in the kitchen how she and Steve had a bonding moment before he left, because they were in the same situation and could understand.

07:07PM BBT Swagger tells Rockstar in the PBR about the incident in the storage room with Tyler.

07:09PM BBT Winston and Brett chat briefly in the upstairs hall, but there was no sound.

07:10PM BBT Bay said to Swaggy in the PBR that best case scenario, Kaitlyn puts up two floaters, but she knows for a fact that she won't put any of them up.

07:11PM BBT Haleigh and Bay do a twerking dance and hug in the storage closet. They believe that Scottie was the deciding vote to send Steve out.

07:13PM BBT Bay and Haleigh say that they can still play next week and not get any blood on their hands.

07:16PM BBT Sam and Scottie in the storage room.  Sam fits into the cabinet and says it's her new thinking spot.  Scottie agrees to not tell anyone.

07:17PM BBT Fessy and Kaitlyn in the bathroom counch, she says she's so excited and ready to start taking one on ones.

07:19PM BBT Swaggy, Haleigh, Rockstar, Fessy and Kaitlyn in the bathroom.  Kaitlyn sings that she's getting wasted tonight.

07:22PM BBT The bros are in the storage room speculating who Kaitlyn will put up.  They believe that they are safe.

07:23PM BBT In the bathroom, Kaitlyn tells her old alliance that she's going to find out more about the power.

07:26PM BBT Sam unpacks in the BBR while Brett changes clothes. Rachel joins them, and then Kaitlyn.  They ask what she's most excited about.  "the letter and the pictures"  She is trying to wrap her head around being the new HOH.

07:29PM BBT Kaitlyn talks again about how she's going to have her one on ones, as she holds court with the L6 in the BBR.

07:31PM BBT Swaggy and Bay discuss their strategy in the bathroom. Swaggy thinks that the power is still in force because Julie didn't say that it is gone.

07:34PM BBT Sam joins them in the bathroom area and Sam is happy that she's still there and no longer a robot.  

07:38PM BBT Swaggy and Scottie talk about Scottie flipping, and Swaggy says he knows that he didn't.

07:39PM BBT Swaggy is cleaning the bathroom with Scottie.  Bay comes in to take a shower.  When Scottie leaves, Bay asks if he asked him about the vote. He says his answer was "are you serious right now?"

07:42PM BBT In the BBR Kaitlyn continues to hang with the L6. Kaycee joins them, sans rainbow unitard.

07:44PM BBT Kaitlyn hopes to have her crystals and oil diffuser in the HOH.  (they took them from her upon entry into the house)

07:50PM BBT Production tells Scottie to conserve water because LA is under a drought, as he cleans dishes.

07:51PM BBT The majority of the HG are in the BBR and Kaitlyn asks if anyone wants to volunteer to be a HN.

07:51PM BBT Kaitlyn said that if you were a HN last week, that she wouldn't make them a HN again this week.  She said that she gained 6lbs because she didn't poop.

07:53PM BBT Swaggy and Fessy whisper in the kitchen and they figure that she was the vote that flipped.

07:54PM BBT And then Fessy says that Kaitlyn wouldn't do that so soon in the game and that she would never do that.  It appears as they're going back and forth on who it was.

07:55PM BBT Rockstar joins Swaggy and Fessy. She believes that the power was used.  Swaggy disagrees.  Rockstar tells him that Kaitlyn is in the BBR surrounded by people. "of course she is, if I had won HOH, that wouldn't happen"

07:58PM BBT Rockstar cries in the kitchen because she didn't send out love to her kids or family and feels guilty.  The others tell her not to feel bad because they were told not to.  (even though the others did anyway)

8:14 Angela, Winston & JC in the bathroom
Winston tells JC, as a friend he wanted to tell him to watch his back. He asks JC if he is really going to volunteer to be a have not. He says he doesn't know and Angela says she might.
JC: She needs to make a big move
W: Well we don't have any control over that.
JC: She needs to know that they were all coming for her for switching her vote. (JC leaves.)

Winston: It worked out great plus the fact that Sam didn't have to use it, I just wonder how long she has it. This is so stupid, I shouldn't have even said a word but it doesn't matter because they aren't in power.
A: Yeah, I just want to chill this week. 
Winston asks what are they going to tell Scottie, he's whispering about how Scottie came up to him and Brett and hour before the vote (not sure exactly what he said) something about it looks pretty bad for him and Brett so he's going to try not being alone with Scottie. (Right on cue, Scottie walks in and conversation stops)

7:50 pm - Camera 1 Swaggy and Fessy in Kitchen

Swaggy: Interesting.

Fessy:  I wonder if Kaitlyn is the one who flipped.

Swaggy: I know she is.

Fessy: You Think?

Swaggy: She got dug up. So she went...(unintelligble) Listen, Listen. 

Fessy: You feel straight? You feel straight though?

Swaggy: Yeah I'm good. Just being near her all week. She has to keep, doing what you gotta do it, gotta do it. She said if she won HOH she would look at A los A(have no idea who he's talking about, JC?)  I'm like ' You, You're a doctor. So do it. Do it."

Fessy: But they gonna find out. Who else would she put up?

Swaggy: Me or Bailey. Cause that's what been happened all week.

Fessy: Nah, she wouldn't do that. Cause then she knows you all are with me and Hailey. She just then throws everything under the bridge.

Swaggy: You're right. Also, also there's something. Rockstar might have been it. It might not have been Kaitlyn. I think it might be Rockstar.

Fessy: I think was Rockstar. Because you were telling me she was thinking about it.

Swaggy: And then in the room, she told me she was conflicted between them.

Fessy: Who did?

Swaggy: Rockstar.

Fessy: Yeah cause...

Swaggy: She was telling me...

Fessy: She was like "I really like Sam."  In the meantime...

Swaggy: She was telling me. And I was like (shakes his head and mumbles back and forth)

(both talking over each other)

Fessy: So she might have had a lot of talks with Sam.

Swaggy: She might of thought we were solid and then f'd it up.

Fessy: No I think the thing is Rockstar knows you have Bailey and I have Hailey so she might have thought she was the fifth wheel and she might have thought, "I need Sam."

Swaggy: I'm starting to believe it was Rockstar and not Katie.

Fessy: I don't think...Kaitlyn wouldn't do that to me. This early in the game. (Umm..I think she just did.)

Swaggy: Okay, cool. Cool. No I trust you.

Fessy: Because, this thing. Me and Kaitlyn talked about an option. I swear. She don't know.

Swaggy: She don't know what?

Fessy: Like me and Kaitlyn,  she told me she wanted me, like first couple days in the house. She wouldn't jeopardize me. (Hehehehe...his level of self-confidence kills me)

Swaggy: She never came up.

Fessy: No, I'm saying. Listen to me, . Because if she did that... she wouldn't want me *micmics his hands talking*

Swaggy: If she put me up then you would be first

Fessy: Not only that but she's torn.

Swaggy: Is she? About?

Fessy: About s*t in general.

Swaggy: *agrees*

Fessy: Yes! Then why would she do that? Like I'll tell you.

*Rockstar joins them carrying a big stuffed owl and the conversation quickly switches*

BBT Swaggy suggests to the others in the kitchen (Kaitlyn, Fessy, Bay, Rockstar) that they rock climb tonight

08:04PM BBT Tyler told Angela in the bathroom that he deserves to be a have not since he was in the HOH room for 2 weeks.

08:06PM BBT JC and Rachel dance for the cameras in the BBR - JC was wearing Kaycee's cape.

08:07PM BBT Haleigh goes to bed because her head is hurting.

08:10PM BBT JC tells Kaycee in the storage room that he was so stressed out during the votes.  They joke about Bay and Swaggy's faces and how they're going to come hard.  

08:12PM BBT Kaitlyn, Rockstar and Haleigh are in the PBR discussing how Swaggy thinks that he runs the group.  They say that as soon as they get down to 5, that they will lose the 2 guys and have a strong female alliance.

08:15PM BBT Angela and Winston talk with JC in the bathroom - Winston tells JC "as a friend" to watch his back because he's going to be a target.

08:18PM BBT Winston is hoping that next will be an endurance comp, something athletic.  

08:19PM BBT Winston regrets saying anything earlier when he walked in on Swaggy, Fessy and Tyler, but then says "but it's ok - they're not in power this week"

08:20PM BBT In the PBR Tyler rubs Haleigh's arm, and Kaitlyn and Fessy rub each other's back, and Rockstar lays in the middle.  

08:22PM BBT Swaggy and JC talk in the storage room. JC explains to him how he voted and why - that it was better for his game.  Swaggy tells him that he's fine, since he was honest with him.

08:27PM BBT JC says to Swaggy that his strategy right now is to keep the peace and leaves the storage room.  Swaggy says that he's going to be have not.

08:29PM BBT Kaitlyn and Brett join Scottie, who is laying down on the upstairs couch.

08:30PM BBT Brett said that Arnold Schwarzenneger was his role model, Kaitlyn said that Oprah was hers.  (on the BB questionnaire)

08:31PM BBT Scottie said that the DR questions got to him and that he's as good as he can be.

08:34PM BBT Upstairs still, Kaitlyn asks Tyler if they can do one of their shows tonight, but with her as the guest. 

08:37PM BBT Kaitlyn reminds Tyler that as a HN, that he won't be able to sleep in her HOH room and asks if he's good with that.  He is, since he's been up there for so long.

08:38PM BBT Rockstar, JC, Fessy and Haleigh are in lounge, quietly playing Jenga.

08:39PM BBT Winston, Angela, and Kaycee talk in the kitchen about how they need to fill in the others in the alliance about how Tyler told Swaggy and Fessy that Brett used a power.

08:51PM BBT Kaycee tells Angela and Winston how hard the comp was because the balls bounced and they couldn't control it.

08:52PM BBT Rockstar said that she was a lot better during their HOH practice sessions.  Swaggy is rock climing and gives a silent shout out to the camera.

08:53PM BBT Kaycee said that she needs to cover up her Converse tattoo now that she's not in the unitard.

08:54PM BBT Bay is upstairs talking with Scottie about the power.  They say that they know for a fact that it wasn't Kaitlyn that flipped.  Yet it's not Rockstar.  They don't understand who it was.

08:56PM BBT Scottie tells Bay that she believes it was Haleigh that flipped, and that he saw her in the storage room talking to Sam, probably making a deal.

8:34pm BB Time

camera 3

Haleigh, Rockstar, JC and Winston in the geometry room

They are discussing the open door when Steve left, and JC saw some of the

people in the front row. They are happy that he tried to hold

the door open.

JC: Did you see how close I came to winning that HOH? The ball went like this,

(he swirls and swooshes his hands)

They are playing jenga while they talk.

Camera switches to kitchen: 9:37pm

Brett, Kaycee and Angela are talking about Sam and that her power

is still active so she is in the clear.

Brett: Tyler is up there with her (Kaitlyn) now

whispering, and I only hear Brett: “She knows we have her back.”

Kaycee: “So we just gotta be cool.”

Brett: “We just fly under the radar.”

Angela: “she (Kaitlyn?) said 'I just knew I picked the wrong side.'”

Angela adds that she (Kaitlyn) said she (Kaitlyn) was uncomfortable there.

((There is quite a lot of background noise, so I just hear snippets, so sorry))

Baleigh: I have been trying to stay healthy this whole time, I have been

eating salad all day.

She hugs Kaycee (extended hug/lift/hug) then leaves and the others

do a “cheer” with coffee. JC appears with Winston, and talk changes

to banter.

Brett tells Haleigh, “I am your dad, c'mere daughter.”

Haleigh wanders off, seems not impressed much.

Brett is playing with the owl, he seems to examine it's abdomen, then

sits it on the counter.

Mayhem in the kitchen, we have cooking, talking, laughing and eating.

JC is trying to help Baleigh with chicken, they are discussing how they will

prepare it. (JC may never help grannysue in a kitchen, bless his heart).

They are planning a sweet treat next Thursday, Brett says pancakes.

Winston: I am making them in the middle of the night.

JC: “Santa claus is coming to town.” (singing).

BB: “Swaggy, PLEASE stop singing.” I hear him in the other room

responding what sounds like 'wasn't me'

JC: still singing very low, now humming.

Camera 2

8:49pm

Sam, Rachel and Raleigh in bedroom, and Raleigh is inviting

herself to wear Sam's clothes.

Sam: I went to Michael's to buy colored t shirts because mine

were black, gray or had words.

Camera moves to living room

Swaggy is trying to climb the wall. He is asking the camera

to “look at Swaggy, look at me.” Camera turns completely away

to kitchen and we only see Swaggy's feet, so he sits on the sofa

with Faysal, they are talking about haircuts.

Swaggy: “I pay 15 or 20 but my boy got booked right before I came here.”

Haleigh comes up and whispers to Swaggy, not able to hear, but he is

in agreement with her. Winston seems to not react to it.

Swaggy goes back to the wall, he climbs out of sight while Faysal watches.

He seems to be checking the cameras each time he comes down, so far we are

seeing only feet and backside.

Camera moves to kitchen where house guests are still discussing the

competition, reliving their failures. Brett hugs Haleigh, she seems to feel ill, he

mentions, “no more spicy food, ever.” (I think they are making spicy

chicken). JC seems to be mutilating chicken. It looks like Faysal has moved

from the living room to sit at the table with Rachel (facing the kitchen)

no game talk at all here.

Camera 3

8:58

Baleigh and Scottie are talking about Angela, Haleigh and others, but the yelling

from the kitchen covering them up for the most part.

Baleigh: “how is that possible”...”Rachel”s in the room with Sam right now”

Scottie: “I am cool with Sam.”

Baleigh: “At first me and Sam hadn't connected yet, I didn't want to

talk to a robot.

Scottie: “You aren't loyal to anybody, I am loyal to Steve.”mumbling. “She

still loves me, I love her so..

Baleigh: “But what side are you on?”

Scottie: “I told them straight up, I don't care what side you vote for, but let me

know.”

Baliegh: “xxx (she is talking about a male) was smiling from ear to ear looking at Brett. I don't like the fact that they have been running around talking about me an swaggy.

Angela stopped talking to me, but she talks to the girls every day about game.

Scottie: mumbles, then “Okay, game on.”

Baleigh: “Don't piss Scottie off, so I don't know.”

more mumbling then

Baleigh: “It would have been over in a second.” Mumble, low audio from BB,

mumbles “They pissed me off, game on.”

Tells him about conversation where Winston comes into

storage room where Winston was upset.

Baleigh: “We need Winston to go home now.”

Haleigh comes over to them, and game talk ends.

Kaitlyn yells, “who wants to see my HOH room?”

all house guests scream. But there is a delay before the key works. When they get into

the room, someone yells, pictures!, they are crowding around to see them, but Sam

stands off to the side. Everyone is digging through her goodies. Kaitlyn is going to read the letter, but is

sobbing.

9:11pm camera 3 She reads the letter.

Sorry Morty, can't keep up.

There has been a birth in the family.

She is laughing and crying at the same time. The house guests seem genuinely

happy for her. She received a candle from POP TV, and chips, a bottle of booze,

some dried fruit, and shorts, sunglasses. Everyone is digging through the basket

and things arejust appearing at random.

Scottie is off to the side, but someone finds drinks in the little

fridge (no alcohol). Kaitlyn continues to sip the bottle, and finally hands it

off to Baleigh for a sip. (Baleigh seems to have no boundaries about other people's stuff)

((BTW—no one is watching the chicken downstairs)).

Sam: I am not meaning to be rude.

Kaitlyn: Dont worry about it.

Sam is holding a sofa cover that Kaitlyn thinks her grandmother may

have made. Kaitlyn takes it, puts it over a chair, and sits down.

Sam leaves the room, yells “who has a pizza?? is the stove on?
No one answers,
Hey who made food?? no answer. She takes it out of the oven and checks it. Still no one comes to check.

Sam is whistling as she goes for a towel, singing “I got friends in low places”, after a few

bars we hear, “Sam.” She says, “yes, sorry sorry, geez.”

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic