Sign in to follow this  
DivaSupreme

TOM, Ian and respect

As much as I wanted Tom to win, as much as I thought he deserved to win, the WAY he ultimately won was a disappointment. Where he may have gained respect for Ian when Ian took the dive, there was some loss of respect for Tom for forcing him to take the dive vs accepting what Ian wanted to do granting Ian the respect that was so important to him.

Guest ranster627

Tough lesson for the kid I agree, but I did understand it from Tom's perspective ...

Ian seems to have accepted it all well, and this lesson will help him in life ...

I guess I just felt so sorry for Ian at that point for being put in that position that I wanted Tom to tell him not to give up. I n didnt do anything different than anyone else. He just got caught.

Guest ranster627

was it the confrontation or guilt?

I think he finally came into his own morally, but I still do not respect his quitting!

Ian mentally was a weakling compared to Tom and Katie and they knew they could play the emotional card with him and they did. Yes he says he has "no regrets" but down the road when he matures mentally... he will!

Guest ranster627

speaking of respect ... (ducks) I liked Caryn tonight!

Guest dk32657

All the women cleaned up well, and Coby....but the other guys well.....I liked them better half clothed....LOL