Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MadMarty

Where did everyone go?

Recommended Posts

A week into BB20 and only a handful of posts?  What happened to everyone?  Life has been busy for the past couple years, but this place is like a ghost town!!

 

BTW, not really getting into BB this year.  The usual bunch of losers!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just caught up on the first three episodes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MadMarty said:

A week into BB20 and only a handful of posts?  What happened to everyone?  Life has been busy for the past couple years, but this place is like a ghost town!!

 

BTW, not really getting into BB this year.  The usual bunch of losers!!

Absolutely!  Not really impressed with this bunch either and already have too many on the dislike list to form any opinion, much less have a favorite or two.  Hope it livens up!  Pretty ho hum so far.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MadMarty said:

A week into BB20 and only a handful of posts?  What happened to everyone?  Life has been busy for the past couple years, but this place is like a ghost town!!

 

BTW, not really getting into BB this year.  The usual bunch of losers!!

 

Social media on Facebook has BB groups (Morty does too) It is easier to just stay there sometimes. 

 

I really do miss to old busy days too on this forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not on facebook so I'm here - love this place!!  I'm happy with this group so far - mostly because Paul is nowhere to be seen -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, graceomalley said:

I'm not on facebook so I'm here - love this place!!  I'm happy with this group so far - mostly because Paul is nowhere to be seen -

Shhh!  Don't jinx it.  We don't need a Paul when we have a "Swagless".  Even a cameo appearance would make me heave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:34 AM, HeleneL said:

Shhh!  Don't jinx it.  We don't need a Paul when we have a "Swagless".  Even a cameo appearance would make me heave.

oh my gosh!!! - you are right!!!!!  shhhhh!!!! - but could you imagine if P and S were houseguests in the house - at the same time- nightmares I tell you!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was laying low for a while to see how the group is this year. Last year people were attacking others for posts they didn’t like. :argue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, graceomalley said:

oh my gosh!!! - you are right!!!!!  shhhhh!!!! - but could you imagine if P and S were houseguests in the house - at the same time- nightmares I tell you!!!!!

:bash:  don't even think that.  Double - triple heave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 6:59 PM, BBLover4ever said:

I was laying low for a while to see how the group is this year. Last year people were attacking others for posts they didn’t like. :argue:

 

happens all the time. Years ago when Evel Dick was on it was the worst ever. People were vicious.  Bet the mods think we are angels now!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea but have been watching episodes late so slow on uptake here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Level 6 is falling apart because everyone is throwing comps. (except Tyler)  They admit it in the DR because they "don't want any blood on their hands".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 7:55 AM, Kspen said:

Level 6 is falling apart because everyone is throwing comps. (except Tyler)  They admit it in the DR because they "don't want any blood on their hands".  

They turn on each other so quickly with no real reason.  It's like what alliance. There is no way I would keep Brett and Bayleigh is still making deals when she is not HOH anymore. Lol  

I miss the posting on here too.  I have enough of facebook and just want us old timers that have posted here for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×