Tuesday, July 3 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

5:00 BBT Kaitlyn and Tyler are counting votes. Tyler seems to be trying to flip her vote to save Sam. Kaitlyn says she has to vote to save Steve because he is like her dad. Tyler asks her who she thinks has the power. She doesn't know and she wants to know what it is. Tyler says he will see if he can find out. 

5:10 pm JC, Rachel, Robot Sam, Winston, Angela, and Scottie talking about scary movies. 

5:14 pm Back in HoH Tyler is still trying to work his magic on flipping Kaitlyn. He tells her Scottie could vote to evict Steve since he is in the middle, and no one would suspect a thing. Kaitlyn needs a minute to think. Kaitlyn finally says ok yes she agrees. She likes the idea of keeping Sam because she doesn't have a solid side. She believes Sam has redeemed herself. Kaitlyn doesn't know if she will be working with her side next week. She doesn't know what she is going to do. [Did he really convince her?!] Tyler says he has a good relationship with Sam. Kaitlyn says she does too now. Tyler asks has she considered that Sam could have the power? Kaitlyn says no, she thinks Brett is so obvious. Tyler says Sam is a robot of course she is trending. Tyler asks how could Brett be trending? Kaitlyn says should she just ask Sam? Tyler says let him do it. He knows what happened last time she tried to give Sam a pep talk. They laugh. 

Tyler continues to "speculate" ... what do you think the power could be if Sam had it. What if it was a last minute veto? Kaitlyn asks who would he put up? Bayleigh. That has already been discussed. 

5:28 pm Fesi enters the HoH. Kaitlyn asks him who he would put up? He says he doesn't know. What about her? She says she doesn't know either. He asks if it changed since last week? She denies that. Rachel joins the group. They are talking about wine and cooking. (Game talk seems to have ceased for now)

5:30 pm BBT HOH room discussion between, Tyler and Kaitlyn, Fessie and Rachel. The fellas were discussing shorts and Fessie mentioned a pair he brought that goes straight up his scrotum. Then the girls went nuts with it (no pun intended) … making up Tinder profiles. Hi, I’m Kaitlyn and I love long walks on the beach, expensive wine and guys with shorts that go straight up their scrotum. Jock strap discussion ensues and Fessie discusses the paint balls and how glad he was he had one. Then he tells a story about a gal and sophomore homecoming. Fessie starts talking about all of his first experiences.

5:35 pm BBT Tyler says he got mono from making out with a girl in the 8th grade. The principal saw him. The gang can’t believe he got mono in the 8th grade.

5:50pm BBT Kaitlyn and Fessie have a serious discussion. She is upset, he says the game is hard.  She says this isn’t a game anymore. He says it is the game though, we are stuck in here and it is our life now. He says, I thought you were going to help me. You know I don’t get this game. One day we are best friends and the next day we barely talk. She asks what could she have done differently? You know I haven’t changed since the beginning. I was vulnerable and how should I feel after three days of you talking sh*t about me? Fessie insists he never talked about her, Bayleigh. She starts getting teary and saying that he didn’t stand up for her and say, this is my girl. And he insists that they didn’t talk to him about her. She says he didn’t shut it down, he didn’t come get her and let her be a part of it. It’s very telling…

5:53pm BBT Kaitlyn continues telling Fessie how unhappy she is. Says she would never do that to one of her friends, ever. So, don’t go telling me that you see me getting close with Winston and Brett. Well, yeah. Because they are talking to me. They are being my friends, showing me attention, hanging out.

5:55pm BBT Fessie says, OK, lets talk. How do we make sure this comes first… you and I? Kaitlyn says, I don’t know if I believe you. I just don’t. You’ve clarified a lot these past few days. I don’t care that much about your personal life. Don’t flatter yourself.

He thinks she’s jealous of Haleigh because of the bandana. Why did she make comments if she was ok? There was a conversation about an orange bandana that seemed important to Fessie, but Kaitlyn denies its relevance. He says it was weird. She looks confused and keeps repeating, what? a bandana? It was weird that I asked her if she was wearing MY bandana? He says it was his bandana. They have similar bandanas.

She points out a day that he and Haleigh came and joined a conversation she was having with Rockstar. He only talked Haleigh and looked at her, so Kaitlyn asked, what? Are Rockstar and I not here? When you talk to people in a group, you look at ALL of them, not just one.

5:55 JC interrupts and asks of they are having a one-to-one and they say, no, a heart to heart. 5 minutes, he says. He wanted to talk to Kaitlyn, he’s concerned about her. Awwww, thank you, 5 minutes she says.

6:00pm BBT Kaitlyn says yeah, she’s jealous. You were my Day One and now you don’t even speak to me. You and I don’t talk. Am I supposed to be confident that you are my Day One?

6:00pm BBT Tyler comes in and she says 2 minutes. Fessie says did we just kick him out of his HOH? Nothing matters, she says, Kaitlyn says she has never ever in her life said something with mean intent.  And had she, she would say so. She owns her sh*t. He says he didn’t think she meant to be mean. She said he blew things up that didn’t mean anything. She accuses him of not trusting her intent. He says he never doubted her and he knows if need be, she would go to bat for him. She says, well, that’s not how I feel about this group. Haleigh, Bayleigh, Swaggy? What about me? She shrugs her shoulders. She doesn’t know. He says that’s not a good place to be and she agrees it sucks. Fessie says then he’s not in a good space either. Kaitlyn says, I’m going to go back and watch TV and for the last 4 days all ya’ll have all done is talk about me. And last night particularly. You are laughing and my family and friends are going to be like… Kaitlyn hasn’t argued with a beetle on the ground and this is strange.

Kaitlyn puts her sunglasses on and Fessie is humming.

6:00pm BBT They start to wrap it up with Kaitlyn saying she is totally misunderstood. She is going to talk to everyone individually since she has been in everyones mouth for days and she says it will take one of them getting HOH to prove their loyalty. She says she is not happy that Fessie didn’t tell her everything. That he didn’t believe her when she said she was OK. Fessie agrees that things will get back to normal when one of them wins HOH. Swaggy, who came in 5 minutes ago to take a shower interjects his opinion. He says he gets it and since she wasn’t in those conversations how she could think it was personal and it wasn’t. It was never about not trusting you, we talked about loving you and this is what’s going on. It wasn’t game related. We never said we’re kicking Kaitlyn to the curb, we are putting her up. It wasn’t like that, but he sees how she could think it was. Kaitlyn says she doesn’t argue with people, ever. And she will look back at the shows and see what she said that someone could have thought that way. She admits to being pi**y, but not mean. Swaggy says they had lots of conversations about how to talk to you about “it”? How can we tell Kaitlyn? Should we bring “it” up or let “it” go? We didn’t know how you would react. Swaggy is backing up Fessie with the Haleigh stuff, how she might come out and see Haleigh and walk back in the house.

Tyler comes in and they end the convo. Fessie says, are we all still on the same page for Thursday? Swaggy says yes. Kaitlyn says Tyler saved her yesterday and she wished the other guys would have done it too.

07:00PM BBT Steve and Swaggy watch the monitor up in the HOHR and Steve points out how Winston will look at Angela's backside and then looks away as soon as she turns around.

07:02PM BBT Brett talks to Haleigh in the BBR.  The discuss sleeping arrangements and then ask Fessy as he was walking through what time they went to sleep earlier.

07:04PM BBT Haleigh said that they were talking about Scientology earlier, and that she learned more about it. Brett said that he fell asleep during the conversation.

07:05PM BBT JC, Scottie, Swaggy and Fessy are in the LR getting ready to rock climb, as they put on gear.

07:06PM BBT Swaggy and Fessy talk in the storage room and Rachel comes in and out.  They agree that the votes could change and Swaggy said he'll be pissed if Steve goes home.

07:10PM BBT In the BBR, Haleigh and Brett comment on how good Rockstars braids are.  Brett said that he'd get braids when they'd go to Barbados.

07:11PM BBT Swaggy preps for wall climbing by doing fast push-ups (in front of Bayleigh)  Scottie and Winston follow suit.

07:13PM BBT Haleigh tells Brett that she doesn't think that Winston likes her very much and that he always walks away when she gets near him.  Brett disagrees with her and she says she'll show him next time it happens.

07:23PM BBT 8 of the houseguests are in the kitchen while Kaitlyn finished cooking the lemon halibut.  Swaggy, Fessy, Bayleigh and Scottie are still by the rock climbing wall.

07:26PM BBT JC reaches for two of the lower rocks on the wall and does pull ups. 

image.thumb.png.83071d8d42d902c6f8e5b991c0b2ca2f.png

07:26PM BBT Kaycee is called to the DR

07:37PM BBT Brett and Winston play Jenga in the lounge while Rachel lays in the corner.

07:39PM BBT Steve says that he's pumped about the fish dinner, which Kaitlyn is almost finished making.

07:44PM BBT Tyler and Kaycee talk up in the HOHR where he wraps up the drama with Kaitlyn.  Tyler said he played dumb and how maybe they should jump over to the other side, so the seed is planted.

07:46PM BBT Tyler said he guarantees that Sam stays.

07:55PM BBT The HG eat around the kitchen table.  Lots of cross-table conversations. They discuss what's for dessert.

8:05 pm Fesi and Swaggy in HOH. They are running HoH scenarios. Swaggy thinks if Angela or Winston wins he will either go up or two pawns like JC and Kaycee will go up with Swaggy as backdoor target. Swaggy thinks if he and Fesi are up it will basically guarantee one of them win veto. He also thinks a pawn like JC, Kaycee, or Kaitlyn would end up going home if the HoH tried to backdoor himself or Fesi. He says big threats never go home early in the game unless you're hated like Devin. He thinks there are 3 powers still out there. Fesi asks will they really try to take a shot at them this early? Swaggy thinks at least one of them will be on the block. Fesi asks who would JC put up? Swaggy says Steve and Scottie. He thinks they are safe with Rachel but anyone else on that side he does not feel safe with. Fesi thinks if Kaitlyn wins they would be safe because she would not be ready for the backlash. She has more than just the game here. Swaggy thinks this comp is going to be such a crapshoot one of them could end up going home. He thinks they will take the endurance comps. Swaggy says the early HoH are usually crapshoots and later are endurance. Fesi asks if HoH is played every Thursday. 

Swaggy thinks on the episode this week they will show him asking Bay to be his girlfriend. Swaggy says it was supposed to be funny but BB asked him in the DR and he realized it was real but he then confirmed it with her later that they are in fact together. He also doesn't want to sneak sex with her anymore. He wants to wait to have sex again until they get HoH.If he wins HoH he would put up Brett and Winston with Angela as replacement. He thinks Brett has the power because he has been called to DR at least three times a day. 

Fesi wants to pull Winston and Brett in to their convo. Bay joins the room. Fesi asks her who she would put up. She answers Brett and Winston. Fesi says he would do the same. 

08:00PM BBT Winston and Brett go into the GBR to talk and realize that there's someone under the green blanket.  They go to look and it's Angela.  They continue to whisper and wonder what's going on with Kaitlyn.

08:02PM BBT Brett and Winston play foosball upstairs while Rachel sits up with them.

08:04PM BBT Fessy and Swaggy are in the HOHR talking through possible scenarios.   Swaggy said that if Haleigh wins, she'll put up Winston and Brett.  

08:08PM BBT Tyler joins Swaggy and Fessy where they continue talking about the upcoming HOH comp.

08:09PM BBT Bayleigh and Rockstar are in the PBR talking about how they wish they had their friends in the house and how much easier it would be.  Rockstar notices that Winston and Rachel just went into the storage room.

08:12PM BBT Rockstar says that she wishes she had done the show 10 years ago because the other HG would be more relatable.  But at this point, she says they're idiots and she's too old.

08:14PM BBT Swaggy said that if he wins HOH and people come upstairs, they'd better give names if they want to stay safe.

08:16PM BBT Worst case scenario is if Winston or Angela wins, according to Swaggy and Fessy in the HOHR

08:19PM BBT Swaggy is tired of sneaking sex with Bayleigh, so he's looking forward to them having the HOH room to themselves.08:20PM BBT Scottie is talking with Sambot in the storage room.  Scottie said that nobody is naturally good at this game.  She asks him if he would've been her ride or die if she would've asked.  He said the only real connection in the house is him and Steve.

08:23PM BBT Bayleigh joins Swaggy and Fessy in the HOHR and they continue with the what if's of the HOH.  Bay said she'd put up Winston.  Fessy said he'd put up Brett/Winston or Angela.Swaggy thinks that if Rachel wins, he'd be safe.

08:27PM BBT Bay asks Swaggy why he was upset and climbing the wall so intensely earlier.  He said it was nothing.

08:28PM BBT Bay leaves the HOHR and Swaggy tells her that he'll fill her in later.

08:29PM BBT Brett and Winston go through the cabinets in the storage room while Sambot and Scottie continue to chat.

08:33PM BBT Haleigh joins Fessy and Swaggy in the HOHR.  She tells them that Brett and Winston have been whispering for the past 2 hours.  They're trying to figure out what power they have. She also says that Angela is laying on the ground by the DR room crying, says she doesn't feel well.

08:35PM BBT Haleigh doesn't believe that Angela is sick, but that she's pouting.  They think that the "power" probably expires this week.

08:36PM BBT They all agree that Angela and Rachel have both been acting very strange.  Swaggy said he will get the information out of Tyler and then let them know.

08:39PM BBT Tyler comes up to the HOHR and they wait to see if he brings up Angela's crying.  He doesn't - just lays on the bed.

08:41PM BBT Haleigh asks Tyler if Angela's ok.  He said he thinks it's just personal stuff.  (earlier Angela said that she was homesick)

08:42PM BBT Swaggy and Tyler are alone in the HOHR (Fessy is taking a shower) and Swaggy starts his talk to get info from him.

08:43PM BBT Swaggy asks Tyler if he knows who has the power.  He said he has no idea.  Bay comes in and asks if Angela is ok. Bay and Tyler watch the HOH monitor.

08:45PM BBT Bay asks Tyler how he feels about not being able to play for HOH.  She tries to get a feel for who people are voting for, and he said Steve's staying.

08:46PM BBT Bay tells Tyler that he can relax now, that it's basically over.  She brings up possible power scenarios, and how Rockstar thinks that the noms can be changed.

08:51PM BBT Kaycee and Rockstar talk in the BBR.  Rockstar talks again about how she's the oldest person there.  [Steve is 5 years older]  There is loud snoring coming from a bed in the background.

08:53PM BBT Bay tells Tyler in the HOHR that the only people in the house that are unreachable are Brett and Winston, with their bromance.

08:55PM BBT Bay said that she didn't expect such big personalities and sometimes she needs a few minutes to herself.

08:55PM BBT Tyler is told to exchange his microphone.

08:57PM BBT Swaggy tells Bayleigh that he was upset because of them, but he has to stop because Fessy walks in.

7/3 BB Time 9:34pm

all 4 cameras are on in the living room, but after a few minutes of Kaycee, Winston, Brett and Rachel

messing around with exercis,camera one moves and starts recording the HOH room.

JC is talking about people having no consideration.

I hear an unknown voice (camera is directly on JC): Do you know

who you are voting for yet?”

JC: no, I have conversations with steve a lot, he knows a

lot, I like him as a person. I like Sam, I haven't

decided what is good for me. I am not working with

anyone, If I am HOH I know people I am not putting

on the block.

Before we hear a response or see who it was who asked,

the camera moves to the geometry room.

Rachel and Kaycee are discussing the changes in how they are

dealing with the people in the house.

Rachel: Steve pissed me off.

Kaycee: Who does that?” (she does not elaborate)

some mumbling then Kaycee says “your doing good, people love

your energy.

Camera back t HOH again

Winston says he feels more confident in Steve, he seems like

a genuine person.

Winston: I have talked to Sam too, but she is a robot. I havent had eye to

eye contact with her.

JC: that is why I am telling you what is in my brain. Baleigh was moving

fast in the competition ( he means the one where they raced to put balls in tubes)

We need to keep a balance. If I have to go socially, I will

go first. What you said I have to think about it. What you said about Steve.

Winston: you have to take it one week at a time, if you get too far ahead,

that's when people look at you and say what are you doing, why are you doing that.

JC: each one of us is completely different persons, I wanted to keep peace

in the house.

JC is wondering who might have the power. If you try to back door

Haliegh, and she has the power, xxxxx, (can't understand him, but it had to do with consequencesJ

Something else is coming.

Winston describes bb18 roadkill competition. Whoever won, picked up a box, but you didnt have to

tell if you won the power to illustrate that there could be a twist coming this week.

JC: I will talk to Steve tomorrow and see if I feel what you

feel about him. I don't belong to anything, I feel very

guilt about it. I spend time with Sam and stuff and I

do like her.

Tyler came in and is just listening to JC.

Winston tells JC he can sleep with him tonight.

Angie, Tyler and Winston are talking about dry skin and

using lotion from the HOH room.

Angie: I really trust Fessy. I don't know why.

Winston: I told him my word is my word, that was before I didn't

use it. (veto?) All I know is loyalty, if you try to do something against

your word you get kicked out.

Angie: If you are only shady with the people you aren't

loyal to you can be shady loyal.

Winston: I would rather go out top 8, people would say, “he competed, he did what

he said, it was just his time”. Rather than I leave in the top two and people say he was...”

Angie interrupts: I came in thinking I was gonna be one of the older

people and I told my kids I wont throw a single competition.

Where else can you do that? She continues talking about

self competition.

Swaggy is ringing his own bell off to the side of the, (bragging) talking about

the competitions he has won, says “shock collar: nothin”

The others talk over him, but he keeps inserting comments.

They discuss bruises and the vibrating shocks. They compare

it to a taser.

Angie is thinking about what she would pick if she is least trending

she thinks “fake news” would be an interesting one.

Swaggy: the next thing will be if you get evicted you might get back in.

Angela comes into the room and the conversation changes to deodorant.

All the cameras are on the HOH room, and it looks like game talk has been abandoned for now

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic