Sign in to follow this  
Rejuvenated

The Reunion Show

I gave up and went to bed last night after Jeff talked to Judd. There were things I wondered about that Jeff hadn't addressed yet. Did he talk to Cindy about the curse? Did he say anything to Gary about his football history? Were there any big surprises or shocking comments at the end?

Jamie redeemed himself a little bit. In his own semi-psychotic way he seemed to be able to laugh at his paranoia.

Aye,Gary's career was highlighted..

Cindy was asked aboot the curse but still just loves her caaaaaaaaaar....she also misses the monkeys(hmmmm)

Doona ken if Jamie actually redemmed himself...he mi'ave made it worse...pass the prozac!

Jeff Probst as a surprise did a striptease because he lost a bet that Steph would win...ok,maybe not but it would've been welcomed!

Next season will be interesting wi an exile island & tribes being divided a new way.

Apparently Danni knew all along about Gary's career. She's a sports nut and even did sports radio in Kansas. Visited Central Michigan where they had a shrine for Gary. She respected his wishes to keep it a secret. I don't even think Gary knew for sure that she knew.

The one question that is still bothering me is the Gary/Cindy animosity. I still dying to know why Gary threw votes her way at a few tribal councils. And she looked like the cat that ate the canary the night Gary was voted out. I guess we'll never know what happened between them to cause such feelings.

:blink: Did anyone notice how weird Jamie was acting on the reunion show? Was he drunk or something? I wondered about his mental stability out in the "game", but now, I wonder about it in the "real" world too!

:blink: Did anyone notice how weird Jamie was acting on the reunion show? Was he drunk or something? I wondered about his mental stability out in the "game", but now, I wonder about it in the "real" world too!

I think the operative word was "acting".....

Taking advantage of his five minutes of fame!

Hoping to be noticed by some big producer!

Edited by Flo

Jamie's got the personality of a 9th grade BOY wi' a chip on his shoulder.Rather a grumpy dork.