New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the entire run of Prison Break I'm confident I now have the skills to break you out next time you fasely land yourself in prison. I'm obviously going to need some help with the tats.. Erin?? Can I use your body (wait now boys, let me finish) for that?? Thanks babe!

Don't worry Echo, your life is safe in our hands. Okay, we're on the internet and a little crazy, but hey man, ppl entrust us with their children on a daily basis and no one has turned up dead yet. Surely we can handle a little prison break!! All those undoing of knots in shoelaces will come in handy, I know it!!

Welcome back, and watch out... The new "it" thing to do seems to be sending people to half way houses... Don't know what they think being half way is, but anyways... So glad to have you back!!!

I swear this forum is another Northern Exposure, and I am the only half sane person; at least when I stay on my anti-psychotic medication, which I don't of course (except when locked up in jail on false charges).

<--- Yes this is what I really look like every morning when I get up, and when I show at 3am unexpectedly.

No!! I need to use your BODY for tats ;) I'm sure there are others who would use your body for other things (ya, Sono, KingS, and Reaper...you know who you are!!) but I promise my motives are innocent...well, as innocent as breaking Echo out of jail is :angel:

It's nice to have you back Echo!! I'm sorry if you passed through some difficult times. I hope you're back on your feet and that things look brighter for you.

No!! I need to use your BODY for tats ;) I'm sure there are others who would use your body for other things (ya, Sono, KingS, and Reaper...you know who you are!!)

Hey! I resemble that remark ;)

No!! I need to use your BODY for tats ;) I'm sure there are others who would use your body for other things (ya, Sono, KingS, and Reaper...you know who you are!!)

NICE!!! Elle and Erin are gonna get it on!!! *I'm gonna sleep good tonight* :naughty:

I'm thinking I can speak for the above mentioned names, and we would like pics posted in the "Picture" thread!!! :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

What has this site become while I've been away, the playboy channel? Nice girls don't talk like that, not in any Disney movie that I have ever seen (pre Micheal Eisner), and surely not on prime TV (excluding all cable channels). Where is Rush when you need him the most to clean up all this filth. :figment:

What has this site become while I've been away, the playboy channel? Nice girls don't talk like that

Nice girls..on here? Watcha' talkin' about Wil..Echo?!?

but I DO have a well-used shovel

Ya, for the bodies in your back yard that your mafia friends told you to clean up! Ya, mmhmm, I DO read the other threads you know...ya, I'm on to you Buster!!!

Rush Limbaugh.... The defender of all that is good and right in the world. If you don't agree with Rush, then you are wrong and a very bad person. Rush would never tolerate women acting like men.

Yah.... I've seen Different Strokes. Boy did that show screw up the lives of three child actors. Something strange must have been in the cool-aid on that set. I guess I can relate having had a pretty screwed up childhood that led to a life of being accused of crimes I didn't commit. I never stocked Jodi Foster after she appeared in Taxi Driver. I just kept riding my around the bock day after day and peaked in her bedroom window a few time just to see she was home. Not my fault if she was walking around without any clothes a couple of the times.

• 3 weeks later...