New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Murf,

I remember that time well... I was worried about you and your baby... I am glad to hear she is doing better... Glad to have you back with us too...

Yana

OK old hmmm I wonder do I fall in that placement? I remember the Cappy thing and someone using his login at CBS for chatting... I remember the other things too... I can't be old after all I am and always will be 29 again... but welcome back Murf and nak Rules good to see you back too...

Guest ranster627

I'm a new timer ... but you guys are all getting me very excited about BB ... welcome home everyone ... and be sure you get used to the new chat room ...

Congrats on your new career path, Murf!!! I'm sure you'll have much success! Myself on the other hand...I STILL don't have my M.S. I tried & failed Statistics II AGAIN this past spring. And to make matters worse, I'm thinking about TOTALLY redoing my thesis! Different topic and everything! Ugh. And right now I'm in Kansas City trying to start a life here & get a good job. I have some interesting prospects open right now, but nothing I/O related, I'm afraid. Butttt...I applied to be a Victim Advocate with the Kansas City Anti-Violence Project. It's a non-profit group that helps GLBT victims of domestic abuse & hate crimes. There's another position I applied for as well, helping low-income senior citizens find community resources that will help pay for utilities, Medicare, etc. So basically, I'm looking for MEANINGFUL work for now :). And hopefully...one day...I'll have those two coveted letters @ the end of my name...

SOOOOOO glad to be back.

Had horrible computer problems !

At least now I've got time to get back to speed in time for BIG BROTHER !

(well..... maybe not Speed.... but, you know what I mean)

HI EVERYBODY

Guest ranster627

A great big global hello to all returnees and new friends ...

By the way, HI to our guests too! We know you are out there reading and look forward to providing great live feed coverage!

Wow I popped in to read and it's like old home week around this thread...Yes..BB is in the air..

Murf you can't leave Chicago you haven't sent me a Cheesy Beef yet...lmao..

Lets get the party going....e118.gif

And where would you like that cheesy beef from? Jimmy's? Ever been to Gene & Jude's? What about Gwyn? She still around? You been there? I will miss the whole rude with attitude thing (WE DON'T HAVE KETCHUP, THIS IS A HOT DOG JOINT. KETCHUP IS FOR SISSIES!...all the while when you ask, it's like you have two heads & everyone stares like you just asked Mother Theresa for sex tips). Welcome all the newbies too. We all look forward to pulling you into our mud wrestling fights with us.

"I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it."