New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

One note of caution. If you happen to have used the same password at Mortys that you use elsewhere I would recommend that you change your password(s) there, as your password at Morty's MAY HAVE BEEN compromised.

Guest conniejoe

Geezaloo...!!!...It's great to see this board back up!

And I'm glad to see a Welcome forum here. We really needed one. :D

Oooh  Jemmy your a  Mod!!  Congrats!!  Do I get special privliges now??  :wink:

Welcome Back King and thanks. :D

Do you get privliges now.... hmmmm... NO! :twisted:

I think I have an Avatar from Morty's pick..... but I'm trying to get a signiture line in.

Let's see if it works this time.

(Hi all.... this past day was worse than the 1st day of trying to stop smoking :!: )

Hey, sorry I'm late. I was busy doing ADLs tonight. Tried to post some in between, watch AI and TAR and pet my cat. Just now found this Welcome Forum and checking in at 3:30 am, Wed!!!

:lol:

I feel naked, too. (I know, nobody cares to see. Although you're really missing out!) It is strange to see everyone with a different image. I think it says a little something about a person you've been cyber-weaving with that you may not have suspected.

Slowpoke!!! I hope you are making it through your second day of no you-know-whatting very successfully! If you are grouchy, you are forgiven. You have a full deck of cards with me. Each card is good for a free vent. I'm only good for 54. We'll start with the jokers. By the time we get to the end of the deck, it won't be that funny. :roll: Seriously, I wish you the best of luck!

jem ~ It seems a position has opened up for you that I think is perfect for you. I think you will do a fine job! Congrats and good luck! :D

nawlinsgal - I know you are counting the days. I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

I tried to pm people during the incident last night, but had probs. Sorry if you pm'd me and thought I was ignoring you. I got messages that said it was too soon to send another private message. I had only sent one. It was to you, Gaytor. I deleted it before it went, because it contained filth and I thought it was something I did!!! I was freaking out!! No offense was intended to anyone, but I know none was taken. Or else!! :twisted: :wink:

Welcome Back everyone!! :wink:

jem ~ It seems a position has opened up for you that I think is perfect for you.  I think you will do a fine job!  Congrats and good luck!   :D
Thank You.
I got messages that said it was too soon to send another private message.  I had only sent one.

Take it from some that knows. You get that message because you are too fast for the board. :wink: Must be that new puter. :D

Guest Tigress61
I was shocked to see this board gone yesterday when I got up. I was just at a total loss. I couldn't believe that someone could be so cruel and think this would be funny to do. This is the ONLY message board for me to post at. The greatest people go to this site, they are smart, funny, intelligent, and most of all, kind. It's like family here. :D

I was so frusterated yesterday when I came on and found out the boards were hacked, stupid people with nothing better too do! :evil: I was never registered before so I figured I should register this time around. This is my first post, so Hello to all! and thanx for letting me be a part of your awesome group!

It was good to come this morning and see that the board was up and running. Thank you to Morty and the others who helped him get it back up! I think we all were at a loss without it yesterday.

Jem and jedi- Congratulations on becoming mods!

Blackcat3- Welcome to our community!

Hello to the rest of you that beat me to reregistering!