Rachel Swindler

Dade

Rachel Swindler

CBS.com

Rachel Swindler

Hometown: Myrtle Beach, SC
Current city: Las Vegas, NV

Three adjectives that describe you: Sarcastic, loyal, and passionate.

Favorite activities: Live music, attending sporting events, and working out.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Having no contact with the outside world, internet, and phone.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Britney Haynes because she's hilarious! She had great balance between her social and physical game.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
My strategy for winning this game is to have a balance between my social and physical game. I already look physically threatening, so I want to try and downplay that as much as possible, at least in the beginning.

I'm not trying to go out there and win the first couple of HOHs. I want to be more behind the scenes building my social game and creating strong bonds.

When necessary, I will win. I want to make sure I align myself with the right people from the beginning that I can stay loyal to until (hopefully) the end.

My life's motto is...
Tomorrow's happiness is today's bravery.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My Bible.
- Pictures of friends and family.
- A foam roller.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I can do a killer monkey impression.
- I use my power over men to make huge tips on the job.
- My friends call me "Craychel."

• 3 weeks later...

I like her too but think she made a mistake when she told JC she didn’t expect to have so many people she felt protective of in this game. She said she expected to have one or two, not six. Should she be trying to make him and the rest of the people she’s playing with feel like she’s more protective of them then other people. It’s a small critique but just something that stood out for me on After Dark

She let being on the block make her way too paranoid.  She took what Queen B said about Tyler mentioning Angela's name and ran with it.  Why believe someone NOT in your alliance over someone in it?  Her mistake was not going to Tyler and verifying that he said it and claifying why?  He was trying to find out who the queen was targeting if he used the veto.  It's weird seeing her hang out with the other side of the house instead of Angela and KC.  

33 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Rachel biggest mistake was being loyal to Brett and LV6.  The price you pay for not keeping your mouth shut is being voted out by all your friends.

ITA. She never recognized or understood that she was at or near the bottom of the alliance and that she was expendable. 

Like Ray Liotta's character said in Goodfellas... "If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you. It doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. So your murderers come with smiles. They come as your friends, the people who have cared for you all of your life, and they always seem to come at a time when you're at your weakest and most in need of their help."

That was a blindside if there ever was one. I actually felt sorry for her. But, it was the best move for L6.

17 hours ago, WOC said:

Like Ray Liotta's character said in Goodfellas... "If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you. It doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. So your murderers come with smiles. They come as your friends, the people who have cared for you all of your life, and they always seem to come at a time when you're at your weakest and most in need of their help."

That was a blindside if there ever was one. I actually felt sorry for her. But, it was the best move for L6.

I do feel sorry for her because she would have done anything for L6.  Angela should have said something to her right before the eviction.