Faysal Shafaat

Dade

6 minutes ago, snancypants said:

reminds me of Caleb during his obsessive season.

I was thinking the same thing.  He had ruined Amber's game by acting the same way.   I hope that this is just an act to blindside someone in the house.  After voting the wrong way for the whole game, Fey/Heigh should be smart enough to know that everything they say is being watched and heard in the game.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fay to Scottie...

6:27 PM BBT Fessy "I didn't know a thing about Swaggy. I felt it. But no one said a thing. You knew and you didn't tell me. You made me look stupid."

No dude, you're good at that all by yourself! 

Sadly predictable. He’s full of excuses, when he really nominated them because he’s crazy, jealous. Poor Haleigh. Too bad, she caved on sex. It’s only going to get worse. 

I think he is actually doing something smart for once by getting out one of the middle men! IF he is able to convince Tyler and Angela to team up with him and Haleigh (maybe they would do a side deal) it could be a huge game move for him and Haleigh. Otherwise, if he listens to Haleigh, it will be him, Haleigh, and Scottie vs. errbody else. Scottie is out for Scottie and Haleigh only. If she listens to Scottie he tells her constantly he doesn’t have a good relationship with Faysal. If Faysal is her showmance that is not good for his game. I hope he comtinues to think for himself for once. Or just think for once period would be good. 

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. If he's hoping to be the 7th person in a 7-person alliance, I'm not sure that's better than being #1 or 2 in a 3-person. At least if he stuck with his alliance, he might have a chance, small as it is. Try to suck in a couple of the low-hanging fruits from the other alliance into theirs, and he'd have a real chance.

25 minutes ago, crzyc1 said:

OMG asking if he should help clean up!???!!!??? "But I'm HOH" Talk about entitled! Biggest case of HOH titus

I was thinking the same thing.  With his possessive/controlling ways with Hay, I bet he expects the women to clean.  Just because he's HOH doesn't mean he doesn't have to clean up after himself. Especially in a comp like that.  What a lazy a$$.

His attitude is gross. I remember when he won the first veto he was rolling up meat and cheese and gloating in such a way that I found it gross then. He popped a lot of protein in his mouth, relatively fast and bragged a bunch. I was annoyed and couldn’t see what the ladies in the house were seeing.

He definitely thinks he’s awesome and if he wasn’t HoH, I bet he’d still not clean up this giant mess.

But I also hate how Haleigh gave into his sexual badgering, despite how she feels about it. As soon as they are out of the house and this show, I bet she’s done with him

4 hours ago, Kspen said:

I was thinking the same thing.  With his possessive/controlling ways with Hay, I bet he expects the women to clean.  Just because he's HOH doesn't mean he doesn't have to clean up after himself. Especially in a comp like that.  What a lazy a$$.

It’s in his culture to make and have the women dote on their man. He disgusts me. He’s such a love sick puppy dog that needs to grow a pair  of kahunas…

If some guy told me that I was like a cat who liked to eat, sleep and complain, I’d snap at him. It’s so belittling. 

Ok, so I’d probably not snap but make a snide joke back and would remember it as a mark against him.

I still can't get over how he stayed up in the HOH room while everyone else cleaned up the house.  He poured sugar on the floor and with the way the ants are in that house I would have made him sweep and mop the floors several times.  Who's the "entitled" one in the house?  Lazy, disgusting idiot!!!

Wow I don't get live feeds and BBAD eats too much of my data usage so I guess tons of stuff happened after the HOH Comp.  Whatever, after watching today's episode I still think this guy is relying too much on his "little" head... and  I don't mean the one between his shoulders.  Hope the JC "finagling" works lol. He's beginning to grow on me.

2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Wow I don't get live feeds and BBAD eats too much of my data usage so I guess tons of stuff happened after the HOH Comp.  Whatever, after watching today's episode I still think this guy is relying too much on his "little" head... and  I don't mean the one between his shoulders.  Hope the JC "finagling" works lol. He's beginning to grow on me.

He’s definitely playing with the head between his legs not the one on his shoulders. He’s an arrogant entitled slob. I hope Tyler gets HOH next week and puts Hayleigh and Fessy on the block.  How can anyone look at themselves in a mirror or in their parents eyes once they get home after having sex on national tv. Ewwww and with him of all people. 

Last night Hay told Fay that he never had feelings for her, he was just bored. Fay replies that he didn't notice at first because she had a messy bun, but then he got feelings for her when he seen her in a bathing suit!

He's a real romantic guy! Dude, coming off as a creepy stalker who objectifies women is not a sure way to a woman's heart. Hell, Scottie has more game than Fay, just not the looks to go with it.

I take back everything nice I said about this guy.  After Hay and Scottie put all the pieces of the puzzle together for him, I feel that he made a fool of himself in front of everyone in the house.  Hay told him "It's going to be funny when the both of us are setting on the block next week".  Maybe he is trying to get himself evicted so that they can spend time at the jury house.  He's gonna go down as one of the worst players of the game.  His nom speech was plain stupid.  I can't believe that he is a teacher.

I don't think King Fessy has come out of the HOH room except for the nom ceremony, comp and veto ceremony.  He has become very antisocial.  When anyone comes to talk, he just lays in bed.  Hay brings him anything he wants from downstairs.  He's quite creepy in my opinion.

16 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I take back everything nice I said about this guy.  After Hay and Scottie put all the pieces of the puzzle together for him, I feel that he made a fool of himself in front of everyone in the house.  Hay told him "It's going to be funny when the both of us are setting on the block next week".  Maybe he is trying to get himself evicted so that they can spend time at the jury house.  He's gonna go down as one of the worst players of the game.  His nom speech was plain stupid.  I can't believe that he is a teacher.

He said he's only a substitute teacher and that when he walks in the room and they see his size he's generally able to keep the kids in line LOL probably a glorified babysitter.. I used to like fesi in the beginning but the last two weeks he's done so many stupid things and he doesn't seem to have good respect for women really.

21 hours ago, WOC said:

Last night Hay told Fay that he never had feelings for her, he was just bored. Fay replies that he didn't notice at first because she had a messy bun, but then he got feelings for her when he seen her in a bathing suit!

He's a real romantic guy! Dude, coming off as a creepy stalker who objectifies women is not a sure way to a woman's heart. Hell, Scottie has more game than Fay, just not the looks to go with it.

I saw that too I couldn't believe he said he got feelings for her after he saw her in a bathing suit.... hes just stupid really,, amd i hope Haley is sick of him by now although I still think she's under his spell somewhat and she's probably going to be doomed in the game because of it

7 hours ago, Pokerlady said:

I saw that too I couldn't believe he said he got feelings for her after he saw her in a bathing suit.... hes just stupid really,, amd i hope Haley is sick of him by now although I still think she's under his spell somewhat and she's probably going to be doomed in the game because of it

I totally agree!!!

9 hours ago, Pokerlady said:

He said he's only a substitute teacher and that when he walks in the room and they see his size he's generally able to keep the kids in line LOL probably a glorified babysitter.. I used to like fesi in the beginning but the last two weeks he's done so many stupid things and he doesn't seem to have good respect for women really.

For what?  First grade?  Somehow he doesn't strike me as being a physics teacher in high school.  He could be really smart but just playing dumb and stupid.  If so he sure is good at it.

I hate this BB season.  This was the stupidest alliance ever.  I seriously don't want to watch anymore.  I look forward to SeaSix or whatever their name is to get out Faysal and Scottie.  Scottie started it with voting out Swaggy, and they never recovered.  Just one stupid self-destructive decision after another.  It's not a competition.

2 hours ago, Denise4925 said:

I hate this BB season.  This was the stupidest alliance ever.  I seriously don't want to watch anymore.  I look forward to SeaSix or whatever their name is to get out Faysal and Scottie.  Scottie started it with voting out Swaggy, and they never recovered.  Just one stupid self-destructive decision after another.  It's not a competition.

I feel the same way about this season.  Scottie was never part of their group, he just voted with them.   Swaggy was voted out 8-4.   I still blame Kaitlyn for putting up a member of her own group.  I stop watching the live feeds and now it's getting harder to watch the show. 

14 hours ago, Denise4925 said:

I LOVE this  season.  I mean it is so funny to watch the Hive or whatever try and figure out what is going on LOL.  and I LOVE L6. They are keeping it together and quiet. Yes, Hayleigh has figured some of it out, but Fesse is so stupid, he just doesn't get it.  :animated_rotfl:

6 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

I LOVE this  season.  I mean it is so funny to watch the Hive or whatever try and figure out what is going on LOL.  and I LOVE L6. They are keeping it together and quiet. Yes, Hayleigh has figured some of it out, but Fesse is so stupid, he just doesn't get it.  :animated_rotfl:

Me too! At least these people are likable. Last year was a disaster and I only stuck it out in hopes of seeing Paul lose. I mean, come on, they threw a comp to a HG with a broke leg and the she limped around all week like she actually did something. These HGs all try and want to win. Except for Bay and her bleeding at the mouth rant, all of these HGs are likable in some way.