Faysal Shafaat

Dade

7 hours ago, Hikiki said:

That was great. He sounds like he’d be a suffocating showmance or boyfriend outside of the house

Could also become a stalker. Seems like he shows some of the traits (possessive, controlling?)  Maybe I watch too many shows on Investigation Discovery lol

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

Fessy must have some serious pheromones, because I’m not seeing whatever all these girls see

I totally agree.  His hair flipping is annoying.  I'd love to take the hair clippers and buzz it all off like JC did.

He has JC’s loyalty too? His pheromones are out of control

On 7/26/2018 at 8:18 AM, Kspen said:

I totally agree.  His hair flipping is annoying.  I'd love to take the hair clippers and buzz it all off like JC did.

He has so many little quirks that annoy me. He is definitely not my cup of tea

3 hours ago, joystiick said:

He may have one of the weakest games I have seen in a while. he's a real disappointment. he doesn't have any real strategy that I can see and he's just bumbling along without a clue of what's happening around him.

Yeah, you could tell he wasn’t that bright when his closest ally in the house was Swaggy.  He’s not that swift at being able to read people. If he was, he never would have hitched his wagon to Swaggy’s lame, over confident, blustering arse.   I keep wanting to root for him though, for some reason.  Hopefully, he’ll wise up before it’s too late.

I really hope he gets his head in the game and teams up with the other side. He could be a great player if he wasn’t so hung up on these childish girls in the house!!! 1st Kaitlyn, now Haleigh (she acts like a 13 year old?!?) And how has he now snapped Bailey’s finger in 1/2?!? 

Fessy is way too fussy for me - I think he has a small chance of being a good player if would just stop with Hayleigh - she is very pretty - she is also very young - and she is certainly not helping his game - how he does not see this does not give me any hope for him doing well -

On 8/2/2018 at 3:23 PM, BBwatchr said:

I really hope he gets his head in the game and teams up with the other side. He could be a great player if he wasn’t so hung up on these childish girls in the house!!! 1st Kaitlyn, now Haleigh (she acts like a 13 year old?!?) And how has he now snapped Bailey’s finger in 1/2?!? 

He has his head in the game, but it's the one between his legs ( and I really wish he'd stop 'adjusting' it all the time under the covers). 

He might be an ok  player if he'd ever grow a pair and start thinking for himself.

He's still hung up on Hay. Dude, she ain't worth giving up that prize money. It's probably too late for him at this point, unless he starts winning comps. Hay said she would finally kiss him if he won the next HOH. All I can say is lookout HGs! He's gonna go all beast mode on everyone for that kiss!

So Hayleigh wins HOH. She cannot get through one on ones before he is in and out of the room and basically stalking her. Then he is telling her he can’t play the game anymore. He is all emo about whatever is going on with the other houseguests. So. I am sure outside of the house he is an incredible person. You can tell he is just a super nice guy. That said what the what with the constant pacing and stalking?!? He should be chillin’ this week and enjoying his safety! Which he has actualky had all season because no one thinks he is smart enough to win so they are not at all concerned with him!!! It is painful to watch this poor guy! He is going to be NOT the winner of $500,000 and still single after this show is over. 

JC wants Faysal to do well so badly and he gives him so much information which Faysal argues with and continues to do what he has always done and is shocked that things aren’t going well for his alliance. He made a smart decision last week with his vote. Now if he could just do that again! He is loyal. I will give him that!

14 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

He will because of jealousy.  Hated to see him win BUT if he keeps Tyler off the block, it's ok.

This makes me think he’ll put Brett up. He practically seethes every time Haleigh talks to him.

10 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

Prolly will do something dumb like put Scottie up.

37 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

This makes me think he’ll put Brett up. He practically seethes every time Haleigh talks to him.

Both of you could be correct. This guy is so hung up on Hay and desperate to win her affections. He's a little creepy about it. With his alliance's track record it wouldn't surprise me if he does something stupid. I mean, it's easy for us because we see everything, but come on dude, open your eyes!

10 hours ago, WOC said:

Both of you could be correct. This guy is so hung up on Hay and desperate to win her affections. He's a little creepy about it. With his alliance's track record it wouldn't surprise me if he does something stupid. I mean, it's easy for us because we see everything, but come on dude, open your eyes!

reminds me of Caleb during his obsessive season.