Faysal Shafaat

Dade

Faysal Shafaat

CBS.com

Faysal Shafaat

Hometown: Orlando, FL
Current city: Orlando, FL

Three adjectives that describe you: Joker, hilarious, and confident.

Favorite activities: Music, food, and working out or playing sports.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I guess missing and not having communication with family.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Victor Arroyo! He played every challenge like it was his last and won his way back in multiple times.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Finding a loyal person or two. Use my social game and let my physical gameplay show at the end more than beginning. Don't let the other Houseguests know I'm a powerhouse from Day 1.

My life's motto is...
Everybody dies but not everybody lives. Live every day like it's your last.

What would you take into the house and why?
- iPod.
- My dog, Cooper.
- Stuffed-crust cheese pizza.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I wet the bed until the age of 10, which helped me be skilled at laundry at an early age.
- I secretly love Taylor Swift. I'll listen to her while I work out and my favorite line is, "It's a love story, baby just say yessss."
- I have a blue-nose pitbull who's my world and I treat him like my child.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Chose to eat ham and then remembers he is a Muslim and thinks the BB will respect that...what kind of special is that?

Exactly! Not too bright. When I seen the icons, or whatever, I immediately thought the ham wouldn't even factor in.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Well he has gotten over Haley quickly LOL.  He doesn't trust her anymore. Hope they get him out because if he wins HOH, he will be like another Scottie and no one will really know where his head is at.

Which is exactly why I like him.  Let them all squirm and wonder what is up.  It makes for good game play and actual thinking on the players part.

On 7/16/2018 at 7:10 AM, BBLover4ever said:

Well he has gotten over Haley quickly LOL.  He doesn't trust her anymore. Hope they get him out because if he wins HOH, he will be like another Scottie and no one will really know where his head is at.

Well sleeping with her last night some say he was having a good time with himself........

I've rethought my position based on Sam's actions. If I were Fessy (or whatever he calls himself), I would use the veto on Haleigh. That would force Sam into making another enemy. Plus she probably would have diarrhea of the mouth again with her holier than thou attitude. He could claim that Haliegh picked him so he was obligated to save her. Sam refuses to tell him who the replacement nom will be, but that doesn't matter. His side is going to lose someone either way because most likely the Seer of Stupidity will be the target of everyone no matter who is up. Sam doesn't get the game and she has pretty much made everyone suspicious of her because she's refuses to talk game, even with her own alliance, as HOH. Fessy can save someone, and they will feel indebted to him. That person who he uses the veto on, and the person not voted out will have their eye on Sam.

On 7/24/2018 at 3:39 PM, BBLover4ever said:

Not liking how he is trying to control Haleigh's actions in the house with the other men. I like how she is just not having it. :animated_rotfl:

That was great. He sounds like he’d be a suffocating showmance or boyfriend outside of the house