I liked Angela well enough in the beginning but don't care for her at all now.  I agree she is the one to sit beside in Final Two because there is no way those in jury will vote for her.  She is pretty mean to Sam (behind her back) and I wish there were some way Sam could win something and get Angela out.  I am pulling for Kaycee to win the big prize and for either Sam or J.C. to win 2nd.

She will win the $50K.  Could actually win the $500K if the jury is bitter towards Tyler's playing the ENTIRE house! LOL 

I thought she was cute, but now I can't look at her without seeing her mustache. I guess it's from all of the testosterone. :shocking:

23 hours ago, WOC said:

I thought she was cute, but now I can't look at her without seeing her mustache. I guess it's from all of the testosterone. :shocking:

She'll probably be mortified about how that showed up when she watches the season.  

The bottom line (and Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't watched tonight's episode)

Angela just won $50,000.  Second place is solidified, unless complete idiocy takes over.  I'm sure by now Tyler and Kaycee realize they messed up big time by keeping JC.