Angela Rummans

Dade

I like her. I think she is a very controlled person and she is about winning the game. I think people are hating on her because she doesn’t have an amazing personality. But she says the same stuff everyone else says and people say she is mean. She called RS out for calling her a bi**h and saying she is a princess. So what? Haleigh has been talking about her Hummer and horses and how many trucks her Dad goes through so Angela is not the only one in the house who is privileged. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BBwatchr said:

I like her. I think she is a very controlled person and she is about winning the game. I think people are hating on her because she doesn’t have an amazing personality. But she says the same stuff everyone else says and people say she is mean. She called RS out for calling her a bi**h and saying she is a princess. So what? Haleigh has been talking about her Hummer and horses and how many trucks her Dad goes through so Angela is not the only one in the house who is privileged. 

She is very much about winning the game.  I like that she is a fighter and a strong woman.  The big problem is that she lacks the social skills that are needed to win the game.   How many people in the jury house like her and know her on a personal level?  Both her and Tyler were talking about how much each have won so far in the game.  If Tyler was a real friend, he would not be giving her bad advice during her HOH.   

43 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

She is very much about winning the game.  I like that she is a fighter and a strong woman.  The big problem is that she lacks the social skills that are needed to win the game.   How many people in the jury house like her and know her on a personal level?  Both her and Tyler were talking about how much each have won so far in the game.  If Tyler was a real friend, he would not be giving her bad advice during her HOH.   

Very true! Her downfall is definitely her personality. There have been girls on past seasons who were mean during speaches etc but on the downtime they had a much better social game than Angela. I wonder if Tyler will use that to his advantage if they make it to the final 2 or if he would take Kacee who people actually like. 

5 hours ago, WOC said:

I'm surprised she put Fay and Hay up. The whole "don't wanna get blood on my hands" thing is so overdone and stupid.

I never did get the "don't wanna get blood on my hands" thing.   Get in there and play, take out players that aren't in your alliance.  That's the game.

Tyler says he felt so bad for Angela because the day before she had told the DR her life story and that's why she was so emotional and then Fessy did that to her (his speech)

I read this in the Live Feed update = can someone tell me what her "life story" is that was so emotional?   Or point me in the right direction?   I seem to have missed it somewhere along the way. 

I don't have the live feeds - tried it a couple of seasons and it just didn't work for me.   Pretty much all I know is what I read here and see on TV.   

Thanks!  

16 hours ago, JustJanToo said:

I read this in the Live Feed update = can someone tell me what her "life story" is that was so emotional?

BB Chatter had a thread a little while back explaining Angela's story of gymnastics, pole vaulting, pressure and abuse on livefeeds. It has made me understand why she is closed off and has walls up. I think you can go back in thread/comment history if you're interested.

22 hours ago, Kspen said:

BB Chatter had a thread a little while back explaining Angela's story of gymnastics, pole vaulting, pressure and abuse on livefeeds. It has made me understand why she is closed off and has walls up. I think you can go back in thread/comment history if you're interested.

Thanks! 

I dont think that Angela is the B word or cold hearted.  I do believe she is more introverted than the other people in the house. Now with that being said, i dont buy her gymnastic story. She is 5 10 no way was anyone taking her seriously in the gymnastics world, they may have been just taking her parents money.  

3 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I dont think that Angela is the B word or cold hearted.  I do believe she is more introverted than the other people in the house. Now with that being said, i dont buy her gymnastic story. She is 5 10 no way was anyone taking her seriously in the gymnastics world, they may have been just taking her parents money.  

The conversation between Tyler and her happened awhile ago. Before their showmance.  I think it's on YouTube now and is longer and goes into more detail than what was shown on BB.  I think she said that gymnastics was getting tough for her because of the strict training by coach and her height.  She was much better suited for pole vaulting but that too became very stressful and she developed an eating disorder.  I don't think she is purposely rude/cold hearted. I think she built walls up while growing up in order to get through the stress. Sometimes people who are shy are judged as rude. With Angela, I think it's just that she's not as out going as others and it takes awhile for her to warm up or let the walls come down. Just my opinion though.

1 hour ago, Kspen said:

The conversation between Tyler and her happened awhile ago. Before their showmance.  I think it's on YouTube now and is longer and goes into more detail than what was shown on BB.  I think she said that gymnastics was getting tough for her because of the strict training by coach and her height.  She was much better suited for pole vaulting but that too became very stressful and she developed an eating disorder.  I don't think she is purposely rude/cold hearted. I think she built walls up while growing up in order to get through the stress. Sometimes people who are shy are judged as rude. With Angela, I think it's just that she's not as out going as others and it takes awhile for her to warm up or let the walls come down. Just my opinion though.

I think she said she changed to pole vaulting when she was 17. So her gymnastic career was when she was younger, and probably shorter. I don't really know much about it, the only gymnastics I watch is in the Olympics.

I don't think she is any ruder or meaner than anyone else in the house. Everyone has had their moments. No one is perfect and everyone has talked crap about everyone else in this game when they talking with people in their alliance. I don't get why Fourte is so pissed, they were really mean about others in the house, even when their numbers dwindled. 

I don't think Angela is rude, but I do think she is either lazy or feels somewhat entitled because you don't see her doing much housework except a little cooking.  Most of the people in the jury don't really like her so she might be the one to sit beside at the end.

5 hours ago, Newby said:

I don't think Angela is rude, but I do think she is either lazy or feels somewhat entitled because you don't see her doing much housework except a little cooking.  Most of the people in the jury don't really like her so she might be the one to sit beside at the end.

I agree.  Entitled and kind of a spoiled brat.  She has a superior attitude that most of the jury, (especially the women) can't stand.  Since Foute will be the majority of the jury, there's no way she's winning.

On 9/12/2018 at 8:31 AM, Newby said:

Not like any of the houseguests do much cleaning aside from Sam. She’s so entitled, but would always cook for the have nots even when she wasn’t one...

Any sport like (golf, tennis, skiing, track n field) where you're on a path of greatness in that sport,  it renders personalities as we see here in Angela.

There ARE exceptions to athletes that retain the team spirit even though their performance is mostly individualized.  You KNOW these athletes b/c they're well-liked.

Many athletes in sports where they're "out there on their own" (golf,tennis, skiing, a pole vaulter) they ARE their only support system, their only pick-me up.

If you want to meet some tightly wound, cold to the touch, arrogant-apparent-from-a-mile-out athletes, try having a conversation with a professional downhill pro skier or the family of the same...you'll walk away scratching your head mumbling a few expletives...I am NOT generalizing...there ARE exceptions...but for the MAJORITY of these athletes..you'll meet some real zingbots.

With that said, I think Angela realizes who she is, why she is, and how she's perceived...and eventually her tough exterior will shed a few layers over time..I personally think she's great as-is...

I think,

if the Bionic Women were to do a re-boot, she'd be a great Lindsay Wagner/Jaime Summers.