Angela Rummans

Dade

Angela Rummans

CBS.com

Angela Rummans

Hometown: Hilton Head, SC
Current city: Playa Vista, CA

Three adjectives that describe you: Spontaneous, scheming, and headstrong.

Favorite activities: Beach volleyball, spearfishing, and oil painting.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Lack of social media, not being able to talk to my mama, and having to release my roster of boy toys in L.A.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Rachel Reilly. I love how physical she was on the show. I see a lot myself in her. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm kind of a freak athlete and I LOVE to compete. I'm a fierce competitor and nothing brings me more joy than beating men at sports.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Of course I do. I think commonly I get underestimated because, on the outside, I come across as just a sweet Southern belle and brainless model that probably isn't capable of much.

But what you don't see is that I was a professional track-and-field athlete, trained at the Olympic training center with the Olympic team, and am the most headstrong, iron-willed competitor.

I'm also intelligent and run my own business with my assistant's help. I have a very witty sense of humor that people enjoy being around, and I can find common ground with anyone. I like to call myself "the networking queen."

I'm very lovable and not afraid to use my sexuality to get ahead. These are all things that I will keep to myself but eventually, during physical/athletic challenges, it may be obvious that there is more than meets the eye.

My life's motto is...
Man plans, God laughs. I'm really not that religious but this saying so perfectly describes my life.

What would you take into the house and why?
- A canvas.
- Paints.
- Brushes. I love art and I love to paint. It's my creative outlet and helps me deal with life stresses.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I give 10-percent of my income to a different charity each month.
- I love to pretend I'm not athletic when I'm on a date and then crush them in a game.
- I tried out for my high-school football team.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

She is just another person Tyler can use to win the game.  

Another female that at the first sign of trouble she sells her girlfriend out to a guy. The women have the men outnumbered right now, but at the end of the game, the f3 will be 2 guys and 1 woman unless the guy decides he wants to go against 2 women.

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

Another female that at the first sign of trouble she sells her girlfriend out to a guy. The women have the men outnumbered right now, but at the end of the game, the f3 will be 2 guys and 1 woman unless the guy decides he wants to go against 2 women.

She didn’t believe what Rachel said so she didn’t trust it. It wasn’t to be trusted, but Bayleigh was the liar not Rachel, who was the only one to believe the lie. If she thinks Rachel is lying to her is she supposed to just ignore it for the sake of Sisterhood? I think women can be good friends with men and women. 

I dont really care for her though. 

54 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

She didn’t believe what Rachel said so she didn’t trust it. It wasn’t to be trusted, but Bayleigh was the liar not Rachel, who was the only one to believe the lie. If she thinks Rachel is lying to her is she supposed to just ignore it for the sake of Sisterhood? I think women can be good friends with men and women. 

I dont really care for her though. 

Tyler did suggest that Angela could be the replacement didn't he?

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

He mentioned her name to see if that was Bayleigh's replacement nom should he use the veto.  Bayleigh twisted what was said and Rachel believed her without clarifying it with Tyler before running to Angela to spill the beans on how Tyler can't be trusted.  It's going to be interesting to see if Queen B uses her power now that it's out there. Angela will need to draw it out.

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

I heard it like Kspen did. He basically went, ‘if I did use the veto, Angela would be the one to go up?’ It sounded like he was feeling her out.

Bayleigh somehow turned that into: Tyler said he will only use the veto if Angela goes up because he wants women out. We should do a women’s alliance since there are more of us and guys like Tyler don’t want us to do that.

Of course, I don’t really blame Bayleigh for trying. She’s down in numbers and trying to change that course. 

Rachel was super quick to believe Bayleigh though, which was her ultimate downfall, because it rang false with the other women in their alliance.

10 hours ago, Hikiki said:

I heard it like Kspen did. He basically went, ‘if I did use the veto, Angela would be the one to go up?’ It sounded like he was feeling her out.

Bayleigh somehow turned that into: Tyler said he will only use the veto if Angela goes up because he wants women out. We should do a women’s alliance since there are more of us and guys like Tyler don’t want us to do that.

Of course, I don’t really blame Bayleigh for trying. She’s down in numbers and trying to change that course. 

Rachel was super quick to believe Bayleigh though, which was her ultimate downfall, because it rang false with the other women in their alliance.

Here is the way I see it differently from you and Kspen,  Rachel and Angela were supposed to be besties and they had a f2. Rachel, while being on the block gets word from the current HOH that the guy most sees as the leader of L6 dropped Angela's name as the replacement nominee. Rachel, as I think most people would do, went to her bestie and F2 partner and warned her that Tyler dropped her name to the HOH as the possible replacement nominee. Angela, without digesting and processing the information she was told, ran straight to Tyler. What was Tyler supposed to say, "yeah I dropped your name" to feel her out? That would be a dead give away that you are the expendable person in the alliance. If she wanted to check it out, Baleigh should have been the first person she went to, to find out what was said and how it came up. Also, if they were supposed to be F2, why did Angela immediately feel like Rachel was lying?

Lastly, I still believe she deserved to go because she was more loyal to the alliance than she was to her own game. She tried to get the target off of Brett while she was sitting on the block, But as to her situation with Angela, she tried to help Angela and Angela sold her out without a second thought.  

5 hours ago, joystiick said:

Here is the way I see it differently from you and Kspen,  Rachel and Angela were supposed to be besties and they had a f2. Rachel, while being on the block gets word from the current HOH that the guy most sees as the leader of L6 dropped Angela's name as the replacement nominee. Rachel, as I think most people would do, went to her bestie and F2 partner and warned her that Tyler dropped her name to the HOH as the possible replacement nominee. Angela, without digesting and processing the information she was told, ran straight to Tyler. What was Tyler supposed to say, "yeah I dropped your name" to feel her out? That would be a dead give away that you are the expendable person in the alliance. If she wanted to check it out, Baleigh should have been the first person she went to, to find out what was said and how it came up. Also, if they were supposed to be F2, why did Angela immediately feel like Rachel was lying?

Lastly, I still believe she deserved to go because she was more loyal to the alliance than she was to her own game. She tried to get the target off of Brett while she was sitting on the block, But as to her situation with Angela, she tried to help Angela and Angela sold her out without a second thought.  

This is another reason why I don't like Angela.  Rachel did everything with Angela and they would talk for hours.  By her actions, it shows that she was not a real friend.  She should have told Rachel why she was going to vote her out.

6 hours ago, joystiick said:

To another member of her alliance. Rachel had totally turned against Tyler and even their alliance by then. She had sworn loyalty to Bailey. Angela annoys me, but I don’t think she did anything wrong. They had to get out one member of their alliance at this point so why not get out the person whose loyalty was most questionable?

2 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

To another member of her alliance. Rachel had totally turned against Tyler and even their alliance by then. She had sworn loyalty to Bailey. Angela annoys me, but I don’t think she did anything wrong. They had to get out one member of their alliance at this point so why not get out the person whose loyalty was most questionable?

Rachel was more loyal to Angela than Brett.  Brett will threw anybody under the bus to save himself.  If Brett and Tyler are one the block, he gonna blow up Tyler game in order to save himself.  Rachel would never have done that to Angela.

27 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

:2thumbsup: