Brett Robinson

Dade

He's going to be playing double agent for Tyler in the jury house after Tyler votes him out.   I was expecting him to be smarter because of his job.   He made too many rookie mistakes during the game.  He told L6 that he works in cyber security.  He worked as a double agent and told L6 everything.  He left bitter messages to evicted houseguests.  When Winston was in the house, he did not have a social game.  Even after JC tells him about Tyler, he goes and make a final two deal with Tyler.  Most important is that DR has been giving him hints about shaking things up.   

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/7/2018 at 7:03 PM, WOC said:

For someone who is playing such a good game he is surprisingly discussed rarely. I think he has stepped up over the last month and would love to see him in final two (could change though, my preferences are ever changing). I think he was already aware of where he stood with L6 and JC just stoked them flames. I'm sure he is thinking about this hard though and time is nearing to have to do something. I just don't know if Tyler can be trusted enough to go with. Brett needs to start planting small seeds with KC. The showmance thing could work to his advantage here. I think Sam would go with getting rid of Angela in a New York minute if the opportunity presented itself.

They should all rally and get rid of Angela. Even if they have to blindside Tyler.  Upsetting the pecking order is the only way to go.

i didn’t realize Tyler and Angela were together.  Have they been making out and stuff?  Work has been crazy for me in the last couple of weeks, so I’m behind in watching episodes.  Just been getting my updates from here....  

12 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

i didn’t realize Tyler and Angela were together.  Have they been making out and stuff?  Work has been crazy for me in the last couple of weeks, so I’m behind in watching episodes.  Just been getting my updates from here....  

Yeah, they're in a showmance now. Been so for a while. They've been going through all kinds of extremes to hide it from the other HGs though. Everyone pretty much knows about it at this point now, but they keep denying. JC feels threatened by it, as I would assume that Brett and KC may too. And Sam is probably jealous. 

Brett is screwed either way, even if he put up angela, tyler or kaycee. He doesnt have the votes to evict because the odds are one of them will win veto. It looks like Rockstar is getting the last laugh!! He would be in a better position if he kept her. He played himself trying to play foutte for tyler.

17 minutes ago, Newby said:

Hopefully he can do some damage at Jury House.  Tyler lied to him because he wants to sit next to Angela at the end.  No one likes her and she hasn't done that much.  Tyler didn't think he could beat Brett.

That's what I think too. I'm amazed that KC doesn't see this. Like Brett, she thinks she in good with Tyler. I'll be really surprised if Angela and Tyler don't backdoor her now that Angela is HOH. She should have kept Brett and then she, Brett, and JC would have been playing for HOH last night. Doesn't mean the results would be different though. There's only two in the finals, three's company KC!

• 2 weeks later...