Brett Robinson

Dade

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I hope Brett stays in the game. IMO, he is the only one who can outwit, outplay and outlast Tyler

Tyler is good, but I wouldn't count out Sam, Scottie, JC or even Hayleigh who aren't anyone's targets right now.  They can keep playing in the middle and wait for some of the bigger targets to get voted out.

Brett is doing an awesome job of portraying a "free agent" to the other side of the house.  The poor guy has basically been isolated from L6 for a few weeks now.  He's "made up" with Rockstar and has the trust of her, Hailey and Scottie. Even Bay bought his deception.  L6/L4 has done a great job of keeping their alliance hidden. We'll see how long it lasts.

Tyler was easily the best player the first few weeks which is why so many people like him but he got lazy with his relationships on the other side of the house (openly admitting to being burned out by it or something along those lines). As Tyler's level of game play slid, Brett's has elevated ... and at arguably the most crucial point in the game. In only a week, he took himself from target #1 for FOUTE to not even being considered as a potential nom for Hayleigh and Fess/Rock support that stance entirely. It's really pretty amazing. Now if he could just win a few comps... 

PS - The dude also has the best DRs this season by far. And don't get me started on ANALLICE! Brett's hilarious. 

1 hour ago, BigMack said:

Tyler was easily the best player the first few weeks which is why so many people like him but he got lazy with his relationships on the other side of the house (openly admitting to being burned out by it or something along those lines). As Tyler's level of game play slid, Brett's has elevated ... and at arguably the most crucial point in the game. In only a week, he took himself from target #1 for FOUTE to not even being considered as a potential nom for Hayleigh and Fess/Rock support that stance entirely. It's really pretty amazing. Now if he could just win a few comps... 

PS - The dude also has the best DRs this season by far. And don't get me started on ANALLICE! Brett's hilarious. 

Absolutely!

OMG! This man is just the greatest!  He is working to have idiot Rockstar mention LEVEL in her speech! They are all going to feel so stupid when they find out about the alliance!  He so deserves to go to the final and win!  I was all Tyler, but now, Brett has to be there with him. LOL   I am just loving this!

In order for Brett to make it to the finals, he needs to vote out KC.  I feel that Tyler and production are securing jury votes for Tyler to win at the end.  Look at the order of L6 - Tyler, Angela, KC, Sam and then Brett. Sam is Tyler's secret member of L6.  Tyler has set it up so that he has three loyal people (Sam,KC,Angela) that will never vote him out. Tyler knows that his best chance of winning is being next to a girl in the finals.

I think Brett made a big mistake being so mean to Rockstar in the "goodbye" segments.  After all, she can, and probably will, talk against him in jury and may cost him the game.  What he said made good TV but IMHO it hurt his chance to win the game.

9 hours ago, Newby said:

I think Brett made a big mistake being so mean to Rockstar in the "goodbye" segments.  After all, she can, and probably will, talk against him in jury and may cost him the game.  What he said made good TV but IMHO it hurt his chance to win the game.

If they can respect his gameplay, people sometimes vote for the villain 

12 hours ago, Newby said:

Tyler is telling the others that he is leaving nasty goodbye messages (he is not) so they will be mean also.  This is one more layer to his game.  When he gets to the end he will have votes the others don't have.

3 hours ago, snancypants said:

Tyler is telling the others that he is leaving nasty goodbye messages (he is not) so they will be mean also.  This is one more layer to his game.  When he gets to the end he will have votes the others don't have.

I feel that it could be Tyler or production telling them to do these types of messages.  i think that BB/production has invested alot of time and money into Tyler for him to win.

7 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I think someone in DR is trying to put the pieces together for Brett.  He was talking to Tyler about his order in L6.  Will he be smart enough to do something about it?

I hope he does not need production to help him figure out his place in L6. The truth is that he is the one keeping them in the game. He isn’t winning comps but he is def working the rest of the house in their favor. I hope they stay together til F4! 

19 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I hope he does not need production to help him figure out his place in L6. The truth is that he is the one keeping them in the game. He isn’t winning comps but he is def working the rest of the house in their favor. I hope they stay together til F4! 

I totally agree.  He played an important part in getting the other side to trust him and had the Hive believing he would vote with them.  I would give him credit for the RS and Scottie evictions although JC had some influence as well. I do hope they make it to final 4 as a loyal alliance. From there I wouldn't really care because I like them all.  I think Brett has put in the most work by infiltrating the other side. Tyler has been able to get everyone to trust him and has won veto several times. Angela with two HOH's and a veto win given to her and now KC with a veto win finally.  

Brett is another one, like JC who has been great at playing an undercover game.  He made a great decision/move after he realized he was such a big target with Winston to play a more subtle game.  I will say though, that he also has been provided great cover by being a part of L6.  He has been able to basically lay low and do maneuvering behind the scenes.  I thought he was an arrogant "bro" ass in the beginning of the game, but now he's growing on me...

• 2 weeks later...

For someone who is playing such a good game he is surprisingly discussed rarely. I think he has stepped up over the last month and would love to see him in final two (could change though, my preferences are ever changing). I think he was already aware of where he stood with L6 and JC just stoked them flames. I'm sure he is thinking about this hard though and time is nearing to have to do something. I just don't know if Tyler can be trusted enough to go with. Brett needs to start planting small seeds with KC. The showmance thing could work to his advantage here. I think Sam would go with getting rid of Angela in a New York minute if the opportunity presented itself.