JC Monduix

Dade

I want this little turd out next.  Besides all of the inappropriate behavior he has done, he is such a poor sport in this game.  He whined through his time being a have not, cheated with the cold showers, whined about not being able to have alcohol while a hn, is rude to Bob (production) when he is told to stop doing something (which is constantly) and now that he's otb he's pouting like a 5 year old. He's telling Tyler to win the veto, take him off the block and vote out KC. I hope Tyler isn't believing his BS and is just playing along for future jury vote from him.  I would like to see Tyler stay loyal to Angela and KC and they battle it out in F3. I've grown tired of this little turd telling everyone else what to do for "their" game. If he wants to go farther in the game he should stop riding coattails and win something on his own!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Kspen said:

... he is such a poor sport in this game... and now that he's otb he's pouting like a 5 year old. He's telling Tyler to win the veto, take him off the block and vote out KC. I hope Tyler isn't believing his BS and is just playing along for future jury vote from him

The poor sportsmanship has been aweful. Everyone predicted he’d take the block badly, and he has.

I think they’d be smart to get him out before Sam, but I think Sam annoys them too much. They know what JC has been saying so why don’t they want him out

The whining is old, especially since he hasn’t done anything but get Fessy to get out Scottie

1 hour ago, Kspen said:

I want this little turd out next.  Besides all of the inappropriate behavior he has done, he is such a poor sport in this game.  He whined through his time being a have not, cheated with the cold showers, whined about not being able to have alcohol while a hn, is rude to Bob (production) when he is told to stop doing something (which is constantly) and now that he's otb he's pouting like a 5 year old. He's telling Tyler to win the veto, take him off the block and vote out KC. I hope Tyler isn't believing his BS and is just playing along for future jury vote from him.  I would like to see Tyler stay loyal to Angela and KC and they battle it out in F3. I've grown tired of this little turd telling everyone else what to do for "their" game. If he wants to go farther in the game he should stop riding coattails and win something on his own!!

I don't think getting rid of JC will be best for Tyler's game.  He has a final two with JC, Sam and KC.  If Tyler wins the veto and not use it on JC, JC will become another bitter jury member.  JC will whine about Tyler in the jury house and blame him for everything.   If Angela was smart,  she would backdoor Tyler.

50 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

The poor sportsmanship has been aweful. Everyone predicted he’d take the block badly, and he has.

I think they’d be smart to get him out before Sam, but I think Sam annoys them too much. They know what JC has been saying so why don’t they want him out

The whining is old, especially since he hasn’t done anything but get Fessy to get out Scottie

Do Angela and KC know that JC has been pushing to evict them?  Tyler told them Brett was but I don't know if Tyler mentioned that JC has been saying the same thing.  Angela said loyalty is important to her so if she knew JC'S true intentions she might want him out.  But Sam is annoying too and dislikes Angela so who knows.  It all comes down to the veto. I hope KC wins just to protect herself.  I don't know why Tyler's behavior lately is bothering me because BB is all about lying and backstabbing the majority of the time.  I know he's trying to cover all angles in order to win jury votes in f2 but I'd like to see him stay loyal to the end.  

Tyler is filling Angela on JC's recent comments now, so maybe she will change her target from Sam to JC. I'd love to see him blindsided!!!

30 minutes ago, Kspen said:

Do Angela and KC know that JC has been pushing to evict them?  Tyler told them Brett was but I don't know if Tyler mentioned that JC has been saying the same thing.  Angela said loyalty is important to her so if she knew JC'S true intentions she might want him out.  But Sam is annoying too and dislikes Angela so who knows.  It all comes down to the veto. I hope KC wins just to protect herself.  I don't know why Tyler's behavior lately is bothering me because BB is all about lying and backstabbing the majority of the time.  I know he's trying to cover all angles in order to win jury votes in f2 but I'd like to see him stay loyal to the end.  

Tyler is filling Angela on JC's recent comments now, so maybe she will change her target from Sam to JC. I'd love to see him blindsided!!!

He’s told Angela so I’m sure she’s told Kaycee. He would tell her that he couldn’t believe his nerve suggesting such things to him etc.

1 hour ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I don't think getting rid of JC will be best for Tyler's game.  He has a final two with JC, Sam and KC.  If Tyler wins the veto and not use it on JC, JC will become another bitter jury member.  JC will whine about Tyler in the jury house and blame him for everything.   If Angela was smart,  she would backdoor Tyler.

At this point getting rid of JC, Sam and KC will be hard for him to explain due to the f2 deals. And getting rid of Angela due to the showmance.  He's made too many alliances and promises that he's going to have to navigate through carefully now.  I know his chances to win against KC are the lowest of all that's left.  I would just hate to see JC make it any farther.  He's done some behind the scenes moves but L6 was making those moves anyway. His main solo moves were getting Fessy to nominate Scottie and his idea to have Brett claim to be the one vote for Rockstar to stay.  Other than that, he just voted with L6 who was really making the plans.  But he thinks he has "blood on his hands".  

JC could probably only win if he was up against Angela, since most of Judy hates her.  Everyone else wins against him, which is a good reason to take him to the end. Tyler can beat everyone at the end except for Kaycee. If Tyler doesn’t take out Kaycee, (or have Angela do it), he loses the game.

54 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

JC could probably only win if he was up against Angela, since most of Judy hates her.  Everyone else wins against him, which is a good reason to take him to the end. Tyler can beat everyone at the end except for Kaycee. If Tyler doesn’t take out Kaycee, (or have Angela do it), he loses the game.

Don’t people in the jury mostly like him? So a bitter jury could easily give it to him. I think Sam would be the easiest to beat, besides maybe Angela. She’s annoyed more of them too much

17 hours ago, Hikiki said:

Don’t people in the jury mostly like him? So a bitter jury could easily give it to him. I think Sam would be the easiest to beat, besides maybe Angela. She’s annoyed more of them too much

In my opinion if Angela wins final HOH and takes JC = JC wins

Angela and Tyler = Tyler wins

Kaycee against anyone = Kaycee wins

Sam could possibly beat Angela, but she is probably going home this week.  Also it is very unlikely that Angela would take Sam to the end.

Its Kaycees game to lose.  She doesn’t have any enemies on the jury and she’s been a competition beast lately. Not to mention, because she waited a while to really start winning comps, most of the jury are there because of Tyler or Angela’s HOH’s, not hers.

I hope Kaycee wins it all!

Hoping JC doesn’t get taken to the end.  All he’s done all game is whine.  Not to mention all the inappropriate things he’s done like the weird touching.  Ewwww.

7 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

In my opinion if Angela wins final HOH and takes JC = JC wins

Angela and Tyler = Tyler wins

Kaycee against anyone = Kaycee wins

Sam could possibly beat Angela, but she is probably going home this week.  Also it is very unlikely that Angela would take Sam to the end.

Its Kaycees game to lose.  She doesn’t have any enemies on the jury and she’s been a competition beast lately. Not to mention, because she waited a while to really start winning comps, most of the jury are there because of Tyler or Angela’s HOH’s, not hers.

I hope Kaycee wins it all!

Hoping JC doesn’t get taken to the end.  All he’s done all game is whine.  Not to mention all the inappropriate things he’s done like the weird touching.  Ewwww.

I agree, and I hope Kaycee wins too.  If JC gets evicted on Thursday, he won't be in the jury house too long, which is a good thing for the other jury members.  

I hope JC can get in KC's ear about using the veto on him and backdooring Tyler. This is the perfect time. Tyler would go. Angela can't compete for the next HOH. KC's only competition would be Sam and JC, and they will want to target Angela. It's a no-brainer if you're playing to win.

Rumor from a very good source, is after Sam was voted out, JC won the HOH !!

SO it's all about the veto, for the members of L6 to save themselves, JC wants Angela gone, which is dumb because he doesn't win against Tyler or Kaycee  IMHO...JC in final three, didn't see that coming but I mean it will be great TV, can't wait for tonight and mostly tomorrow:animated_bouncy:

40 minutes ago, wingfan728 said:

Rumor from a very good source, is after Sam was voted out, JC won the HOH !!

SO it's all about the veto, for the members of L6 to save themselves, JC wants Angela gone, which is dumb because he doesn't win against Tyler or Kaycee  IMHO...JC in final three, didn't see that coming but I mean it will be great TV, can't wait for tonight and mostly tomorrow:animated_bouncy:

I hope this is a true rumor.  How does the voting go if both Tyler and Angela are on the block.  Wouldn't Kaycee be the only vote?  If she is smart she would vote Tyler out.  I think she could beat Angela very easily since most everyone in the jury house dislikes her.  

4 hours ago, Newby said:

I hope this is a true rumor.  How does the voting go if both Tyler and Angela are on the block.  Wouldn't Kaycee be the only vote?  If she is smart she would vote Tyler out.  I think she could beat Angela very easily since most everyone in the jury house dislikes her.  

The Veto holder holds the power, very hard to predict JC at this point, he's final 3 now, and if he wins Veto, I believe he has Angela and Kaycee on the block, and sends Angela home, but a member of L6 wins Veto they have the sole vote to evict one of their own.  Should be interesting :figment:

Rumor has been updated and he put Angela and Tyler on the block, winner of the veto will be sole vote, unless JC also wins Veto 

4 hours ago, wingfan728 said:

The Veto holder holds the power, very hard to predict JC at this point, he's final 3 now, and if he wins Veto, I believe he has Angela and Kaycee on the block, and sends Angela home, but a member of L6 wins Veto they have the sole vote to evict one of their own.  Should be interesting :figment:

Rumor has been updated and he put Angela and Tyler on the block, winner of the veto will be sole vote, unless JC also wins Veto 

Yes!  Finally some excitement!

Not a huge fan of JC, but I think if he could pull off a win or even final two that would be epic.  If he was smart he would get rid of Tyler and let the chips fall where they may.  He can't beat Tyler or Kaycee, but he has a legit chance against Angela.  Even though he can't stand Angela, he was PISSED at what Tyler did last week in leaving him out of what what going on with the vote.  So, I think (and hope) that he might vote out Tyler!!!!!

I must be in the minority that isn't happy with JC's HOH win.  Sure it brings excitement to the finale but I think the last three of L6 deserves it more. JC did do some Intel gathering for L6 and voted with them. But they had Tyler getting info in the first half of the game and Brett in the second half. They really didn't need JC to accomplish their goals especially since they won most of the comps late in the game.  I am just disgusted that this rude, crude, whiny and annoying turd is in the F3.  I just hope the 2 remaining L6 members wipe the floor with him in the last comps and he's evicted. Of course I could start a conspiracy theory that this is why production never removed him from the game and gave him the answers to the HOH comp.  But I won't go that far. Lol.  I'm glad he won a comp finally for his own pride. Just wish it wasn't at this crucial time.

I've never been a big fan of JC. He's done some creepy stuff. The HGs should have shut him down with that behavior immediately and he would have acted better. Him singing and breaking the other game rules is no big deal to me. BB let him get away with a lot of stuff, but I'd bet they would have let any of 'em get away with little cheats like that. He has played a good game in my opinion. He has been active the whole time, which cant be said about any of the other players. Tyler was all game the first part of the game. Then Brett picked it up. Then Angela and KC. Heck, Angela and KC were just extras on the show for a long time. I think all of the people in the house deserve to win for one reason or the other. JC didn't go on the block until there was anybody else to pick for L6, that shows they know he was working with them. 

But, JC always has reminded me of the little devil kid in Passion of the Christ.

satan.jpg

8 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Yes!  Finally some excitement!

Not a huge fan of JC, but I think if he could pull off a win or even final two that would be epic.  If he was smart he would get rid of Tyler and let the chips fall where they may.  He can't beat Tyler or Kaycee, but he has a legit chance against Angela.  Even though he can't stand Angela, he was PISSED at what Tyler did last week in leaving him out of what what going on with the vote.  So, I think (and hope) that he might vote out Tyler!!!!!

I agree, the smart move would be to vote out Tyler.  I don't think he could beat Kaycee (and I really think she deserves to win more than anyone else), but could probably beat Angela, not because he played better than her but because no one really likes her.

How could anyone not see this coming? I have watched every single B.B. from 1-20 I’ve watched hours of the house guest through the years. If you watched the little pervert tonight in the competition he wasn’t nervous at all. He should have been the most nervous of the three.   I could tell he knew all of the answers before he even thought about them. It was very obvious that diary room sessions with JC prepared him for this. That is why they are not allowed  to talk about diary room sessions with other houseguests. After 20 seasons if everyone doesn’t know this, something is missing in the general public. I’m sorry for the ones that haven’t figured this out yet☹️

I also made a bet of $100,000.00 (which I would of covered) with a fictitious CBS that he would win this HOH after they were stupid enough to vote out clueless Sam. 

6 hours ago, savage said:

How could anyone not see this coming? I have watched every single B.B. from 1-20 I’ve watched hours of the house guest through the years. If you watched the little pervert tonight in the competition he wasn’t nervous at all. He should have been the most nervous of the three.   I could tell he knew all of the answers before he even thought about them. It was very obvious that diary room sessions with JC prepared him for this. That is why they are not allowed  to talk about diary room sessions with other houseguests. After 20 seasons if everyone doesn’t know this, something is missing in the general public. I’m sorry for the ones that haven’t figured this out yet☹️

I also made a bet of $100,000.00 (which I would of covered) with a fictitious CBS that he would win this HOH after they were stupid enough to vote out clueless Sam. 

Yes, there did appear to be something fishy in the calm way J.C. acted.  That said, I am glad he won HOH and put Tyler and Angela up.  I hope Tyler goes to Jury and then J.C. goes next.  In a face-off of Kaycee and Angela, Kaycee would win hands down.

7 hours ago, savage said:

I guess we'll have to wait and see if it's their way to keep the little pervert creeper out of the jury house, or if they plan on him winning it all.  I sure do hope the latter isn't true.  He shouldn't get rewarded for his awful behavior, IMO.  

My guess is that Tyler is going home tonight.  That will eliminate any issue with his feet coming off the disc in that comp.  I'll be surprised if the winner isn't Kaycee, with Angela winning the $50,000.  Maybe crazy Sam will win the $25,000, but maybe JC will win that.  

On 9/19/2018 at 3:49 PM, Kspen said:

I must be in the minority that isn't happy with JC's HOH win.  Sure it brings excitement to the finale but I think the last three of L6 deserves it more. JC did do some Intel gathering for L6 and voted with them. But they had Tyler getting info in the first half of the game and Brett in the second half. They really didn't need JC to accomplish their goals especially since they won most of the comps late in the game.  I am just disgusted that this rude, crude, whiny and annoying turd is in the F3.  I just hope the 2 remaining L6 members wipe the floor with him in the last comps and he's evicted. Of course I could start a conspiracy theory that this is why production never removed him from the game and gave him the answers to the HOH comp.  But I won't go that far. Lol.  I'm glad he won a comp finally for his own pride. Just wish it wasn't at this crucial time.

Oh, I'm not happy about the JC win, but it does put some fire in the other 3 for the Finale.  I like the idea of Kaycee as the Veto winner, because she determines her fate, and she's now my favorite to win !!  But it's anyone but JC :animated_rotfl: