JC Monduix

Dade

The couple of things that are interesting about JC:

He's not really on anyone's shit list

He has alliances and side deals with almost everyone in the house

He has people willing to fight to keep him safe (like Fessy)

He's a hidden number (not technically part of L6, but usually votes with them)

He entertains everyone and keeps things fun - from working out with Brett, to his funny stories, to being quasi dramatic

JC can go deep into the game if he keeps playing like he is.  For the moment, everyone needs him.  And that's valuable.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think he is that smart to come up with the things he has been doing in the game.  I feel that DR/production is telling him how to play the game.   If he was a great game player, he would know how to cover his tracks.   Everyone in the house knows he is playing both sides.  Everyone in the house (except Fessy) knows that he tells lies.   Only two more weeks togo until he is on the block.  

3 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I don't think he is that smart to come up with the things he has been doing in the game.  I feel that DR/production is telling him how to play the game.   If he was a great game player, he would know how to cover his tracks.   Everyone in the house knows he is playing both sides.  Everyone in the house (except Fessy) knows that he tells lies.   Only two more weeks togo until he is on the block.  

If you are responding to me CrazyBBFan, you will see that I never said he was a "great player."  I simply was pointing out that he can go deep in the game if he keeps playing the way he has.  Even though he is not technically part of L6, he has the potential to make it further in the game of some of the actual alliance, because he hasn't proven to be a physical or mental threat.  Tyler for example may want someone next to him in the end that he can beat in challenges and also doesn't have a record of making any big moves.  Just sayin'

I wasn't too fond of JC when the show started but he has grown on me.  He really is playing better than most anyone else but Tyler.  He is controlling Fessy and Fessy is not smart enough to realize it.  I hope he goes far in this game.

On 8/24/2018 at 7:02 AM, Newby said:

I wasn't too fond of JC when the show started but he has grown on me.  He really is playing better than most anyone else but Tyler.  He is controlling Fessy and Fessy is not smart enough to realize it.  I hope he goes far in this game.

Same here. He keeps things interesting lol 

23 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

Same here. He keeps things interesting lol 

I agree about J.C.  I didn't care for him at first but have come to really like him.  He and Tyler are the smartest people on the show.  Fessy is so dense he really thinks he is the only one who knows how to play the game.  Can't wait for him to go next.

14 hours ago, Kspen said:

He hasn't won any competitions or come close but he is definitely putting in the work for a resume should he make it to F2.  I don't think anyone would take him however.

If JC wants to go beyond just making it to the end, (meaning someone decides to take him, because they think they can win against him), he has to start winning some things to have a provable resume in the game.  Otherwise he will just be fodder.  I do think he has the goods though.  He is def smart enough and has just been hanging back.  And even though it hasn't gotten in the way of his game, i think he's had a crush on Fessy this whole time.  I think he will play more clearly with him gone.  He needs to start playing more focused.

I just love him. He is absolutely adorable and listening to his conversations (even if I can only understand parts of it) is so entertaining! I love that the guys in the house are cool with him too. He is probably the most entertaining person they have cast in several seasons. 

If Hayleigh goes home, I’ll know it was sneaky JC’s doing. It is the smartest call, but I was still amazed to hear him trying to convince someone of it.

I read on another site that JC was in the DR today getting a talking to by production concerning his touching/kissing Tyler the other night while Tyler slept. And JC opening the bathroom door and propping it open while Hay was in there.  Apparently he was spoken to earlier this season about personal space and boundaries after the ice cream scoop incident.  Don't know if this is true or not. We'll see if he's still there this evening for the live show and what kind of mood he's in.  I doubt production would evict him.  It would cause too much confusion for production to figure out the rest of game with one hg down suddenly lol.  I guess it should really depend on whether Tyler and Hay feel violated. 

1 hour ago, Kspen said:

I read on another site that JC was in the DR today getting a talking to by production concerning his touching/kissing Tyler the other night while Tyler slept. And JC opening the bathroom door and propping it open while Hay was in there.  Apparently he was spoken to earlier this season about personal space and boundaries after the ice cream scoop incident.  Don't know if this is true or not. We'll see if he's still there this evening for the live show and what kind of mood he's in.  I doubt production would evict him.  It would cause too much confusion for production to figure out the rest of game with one hg down suddenly lol.  I guess it should really depend on whether Tyler and Hay feel violated. 

I read about that too. I totally understand viewers being annoyed or offended by some of the things that happen on the live feeds. But I also think if the housguests are harrassed they can tell production. And if they don’t complain why are viewers so upset? But. It is creepy that JC was kissing him. 

On 8/28/2018 at 1:11 PM, BBwatchr said:

I just love him. He is absolutely adorable and listening to his conversations (even if I can only understand parts of it) is so entertaining! I love that the guys in the house are cool with him too. He is probably the most entertaining person they have cast in several seasons. 

He makes the house much more entertaining.  Brett is funny too but kind of too stoic at the same time.

This cast has been the most subdued and least interactive with the cameras which makes me bored.  Do fake talk shows, dance in the back yard, hang out in the backyard in a vertical position. Lol

They just lay around and it drives me crazy.  JC is the Tiny Dancer of entertainment that we need.

17 hours ago, BBwatchr said:

. It is creepy that JC was kissing him. 

It’s very creepy and gross. I can see why the audience would be upset, especially because houseguests are so immersed in their bubble that they may not feel comfortable complaining. And they may worry about how it would affect their game, since they are so living it. But that shouldn’t be a concern when it comes to your personal boundaries

5 hours ago, Hikiki said:

It’s very creepy and gross. I can see why the audience would be upset, especially because houseguests are so immersed in their bubble that they may not feel comfortable complaining. And they may worry about how it would affect their game, since they are so living it. But that shouldn’t be a concern when it comes to your personal boundaries

It's very creepy, and he's been warned.  Touching someone when they're sleeping is definitely crossing the line.  

JC is so gross. Now we know he’s the one peeing all over the bathroom because he doesn’t like holding his penis when he pees. If you aren’t going to control it, sit down! Yuck

If they were smart, JC , Brett and Sam would start working together and get out the L6 members. If they formed an alliance it would be three against three.  Brett has to know he is at the bottom of the L6 alliance.  And technically neither JC or Sam is a part of it, (even though JC always votes for L6).  The only way Tyler, Angela or Kaycee would take Brett, JC or Sam to the end is because they know they can beat them.  If Brett or JC wins HOH this week, now would be one of the last opportunities they have to make a move.

Nope.  Might be entertaining, getting a helluva edit for a creepy guy.  He has multiple alliances, Brett, Sam(as much as someone can) and Tyler, but doesn't have any self awareness as he talks crap to Brett and Tyler about their L6 members.  As I've said elsewhere, Double Eviction was made for him, do it Tyler !!

Tyler.jpg

41 minutes ago, wingfan728 said:

It is entertaining to watch him try to boss Tyler around, I believe Tyler is just humoring him at this point..her hee

It's hysterical.  JC needs to win or he's toast and he knows it.  I honestly don't see Tyler, Angela or Kaycee breaking up their love fest.  I think they will all take each other to final three and then go from there.