JC Monduix

Dade

JC Monduix

CBS.com

JC Monduix

Hometown: Miami, FL via Spain
Current city: West Hollywood, CA

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, honest, and eccentric.

Favorite activities: Going to the gym, watching movies, and going to theme parks.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I am very good with people. It could be difficult to be liked by everyone but I will do my best.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Josh Martinez. Definitely. He represents the kind of people I grew up with. Made me feel at home. I am glad he won.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes, and I am already thinking about it. I am going to be the sweetest small guy that everyone would want to hug and kiss.

My life's motto is...
To enjoy the moment because you do not know about tomorrow.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My vitamins.
- Melatonin.
- A hoverboard.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I have a very short fuse when it comes to my height.
- I was nearly fired in the middle of a dance performance.
- I say I'm 5'0", but I'm only 4'8".
- I was born in Cuba while my parents were living there for work. (They're from Spain, originally.)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he needs to clean up his mind. Last night running around with the ice cream scoop telling the girls to open their vagina's and it will feel good is totally inappropriate.  CBS needs to chat with him  about the ME TOO MOVEMENT and what he is doing. jmo

21 hours ago, snancypants said:

he needs to clean up his mind. Last night running around with the ice cream scoop telling the girls to open their vagina's and it will feel good is totally inappropriate.  CBS needs to chat with him  about the ME TOO MOVEMENT and what he is doing. jmo

I agree.  I think his stature pushes him to be outrageous and an exhibitionist.  He thinks it will make him famous and/or memorable.  I won't miss him when he's gone.

'BIG BROTHER'CRIES OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT ...JC 'Scooping' Houseguests' Vaginas

7/2/2018 1:36 PM PDT

'Big Brother' Fans are Pissed Contestant is Ice Cream Scooping Vaginas

EXCLUSIVE
big-brother-1080x608.jpeg

Video thumbnail
KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF ...CBS

A "Big Brother" houseguest tried using an ice cream scooper on the genitals of several of his housemates ... and fans are crying foul.

JC Mounduix was captured on the show's online live feed attempting to place the scooper in or around the privates of some other cast members -- namely Kaycee Clark, Kaitlyn Herman and Tyler Crispen

5 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

So read that he didn’t sleep in the have not room the other night? Wonder why special treatment? 

There was a strong smell of burning plastic in the have not room so no one slept in there last night. I read that BB had them do a fire drill this morning at 4am BBT.

Don't really like him but he's playing a decent game talking to both sides of the house in a neutral manner. I think he's more loyal to the bros side though.  He's flying under the radar. And that's not meant to be a dig on his height.

This always happens. Almost every season.  Dude, you can’t use the N word. It doesn’t matter that rappers use it or that you think you can justify it by the fact that you are of short stature and have faced discrimination.  It’s not okay.  Ever.

This nation was founded on 13 colonies that used slavery to build it.  That word was used for centuries to propagate the bile of it.

JC you’re done.